Shipwrecked on Miriko's Island Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggles again "Sheesh you are cute! There is no reason to look away though, I've worked extremely hard to look this sexy, I want you too see it Seto... Please look at me."

I hesitate for a moment before finally laying eyes on her. I feel my cock ache as my eyes drink in every perfect curve of her body. Her dark skin gleams with sweat in the orange light, every muscle looks so defined. Her absurdly massive tits seem to defy gravity as they heave up and down with each breath. I wonder what they feel like... I scan down past her six pack... No make that eight pack and feast my eyes on her muscular thighs and more...

A small neatly trimmed pure white landing strip leads to the lewd folds of her pussy. I feel my cheeks burn bright red as I gaze far to long at it. I've never seen one in real life and feel my dick ache's more and more the longer I stare.

"So Seto what do you think?"

I gulp "Your beautiful ma'am..."

She smiles "thank you... I notice you like my pussy would you like to see more of it?"

Before I can even respond she spreads her legs and uses two fingers to open the folds, putting herself on display from me. A shutter runs down my spine right to my cock as my cheeks redden more than I thought possible. I all of the sudden feel extremely sweaty, extremely hot. I avert my gaze again unable to process how embarrassed I feel for some reason, this is all so sudden.

"Awe look at you, such a gentleman. Most men would leer and ask to touch me, or hell just go for it with reckless abandon, without my permission! (She giggles) I appreciate the sentiment but there is no need, I'll never get mad at you for being lewd, for giving in to your animal instincts. You pose no physical threat to me Seto, anything that happens between us is because I wanted it. Remember that in the future when you feel the inner animal wanting to come out, it will help you unleash yourself in a healthy way."

I can barely speak "Yes.. ma'am.."

I can hear my heartbeat in my ears as I begin gazing upon her perfection again. I've never seen anything I've wanted more, that I've craved more. She lays back down on the chair like she is sunbathing again, she grins as she speaks.

"Ok Seto now I want you to drop that blanket, walk your cute butt over here, and choose a place you want to paint with your cum."

I feel like my whole body is vibrating as I try to understand what I just heard "You... Want... What?"

She giggles "To pass this part of the interview you need to dump a load of your jizz on me, and be sure to get every drop on target, I don't want any of it wasted young man."

"I... I... I... I don't know..."

"You don't know what? Look I'm giving you permission to mark me with your scent, I don't take this lightly. If you're gonna be my assistant you need to toughen up and learn to trust me. Hell if you get the job you may never need to jerk off again! But we shall see Seto... Now get over hear and do it, if it helps I can close my eyes."

She closes them and puts her hands above her head looking absolutely relaxed while she lounges. Is this really happening? Is this really not a trick? Why would she want me to do this? Am I really gonna get to be with a woman this sexy... This powerful...

My legs reluctantly shuffle toward her, I feel like I'm in a dream. As I get right above her she whispers "The lube is right next to the chair."

I look down and see a small shiny silver canister, such a strange container for lube... I drop my blanket and grab it, as I unscrew the top I notice how shakey my hands are from the adrenaline coursing through me. I pour a line of lube down all 12 inches of my throbbing cock, god this stuff feels so hot!

As I begin my first stroke I feel my knees wobble just the tiniest bit. Damn I'm so sensitive! What is this stuff?

"Fuck" I moan under my breath.

She giggles "You like it Seto? Do you want to know something? That lube is actually created using special ingredients, it has healing properties, sure, but that's only part of it's true potential."

I moan a little as she tells me this, what the hell is this stuff!?!

"Ah I can hear you breathing even harder, you really are into it huh? Tell me something you want me to do, something that will help you cum..."

I moan "Could you... Spread your legs again?"

She grins but still keeps her eyes closed "Of course!"

She bends her knees up and puts her feet together, her right hand moves down to spread her pussy again while her left curls around her breast and begins pinching her already hard nipple. The way her arms are positioned is squeezing her big tits together, I fucking love it!

"Do you like my pussy Seto?"

"God yes! Your so sexy ma'am... It's unreal..." I say breathlessly.

She begins move pinching her nipple more aggressively as her hand on her pussy begins to move. She shutters as she begins playing with herself. I grab the arm of the chair to support myself as my orgasm nears. Hearing her lusty moans is pushing me over the edge.

"Ahh I can tell you're getting close... You can cum anywhere you want Seto it's up to you!"

My first thought is her perfect face, but no I can't do that it's so... Disrespectful... Next I think of her pussy... But no... What if she somehow got pregnant!?! I can't do that no matter how much I want to. Finally my eyes glue themselves to her tits. The thought of my cum running down them, glazing them, staining them with my scent sends me over the edge.

I unleash the largest load of my life. Strand after strand of pearly white cum sticks to her dark skin like glue as I moan and shake. I've never felt this good... Never. My load seems to never stop pumping out, I cum more than three times what I normally would. Luckily I remember her instructions and try my best to not miss a single shot. By the time I'm done her tits are covered in a massive spider web of cum, seriously I can't believe all of that was in me. I pant aggressively as I speak.

"Oh (pant) My (pant) god!"

The ticklish electricity is still dancing in my brain as the last gush lands directly on her hard nipple. I stagger back a little in shock, I feel like I can barely move my hands, or my toes for that matter... They tingle so much!

Mirko finally opens her eyes and looks down elated "Oh my god indeed! Fuck it feels so hot... Do you have a third nut or something!?! This is so much jizz!"

I shake my head "I'm sorry..."

She giggles "For what!?! You passed this test with flying colors! I've never seen a load this big (she takes a deep inhale through her nose) and the smell is so pungent, it's absolutely devine!"

As I grab the blanket at my feet to cover up again I see her reach down and grab her phone. She holds it out and begins taking selfies.

"I've gotta take some pictures of this, the girls wouldn't believe me otherwise!"

I feel deep embarrassment "Please... Don't do that... Don't send those pictures..."

She giggles giving the peace sign for yet another selfie "Sheesh you have so much shame shackled to you (she moves the camera in for an extreme close up) Well don't worry I don't have signal on this island, I can't send anything. I'll just let them have a quick look later, ok? You should be proud of this, it's a work of art you little stallion."

I still feel insanely embarrassed for some reason "do you want me to get something to clean it off? You could use part of this blanket... If you want... Ma'am..."

She sets her phone down finally finished with her little photoshoot and gives a mischievous smile "No need."

I feel my dick begging to grow hard again as she begins massaging my cum into her skin...

Chapter 5- I Don't Bite Young Man

She keeps eye contact with me as she finishes rubbing my semen in like sunblock, her tits gleam in the light of the sunset. She grins as I look away embarrassed. That was such a lewd thing to do...

"Phew well I don't know about you but I'm ready for some dinner!"

I give a meek nod "Yea... Sure..."

She giggles "I made lunch so this one is on you young man... I'm thinking we should have fish (she licks her lips and rubs her tits a little) this lewd smelling jizz put me in the mood for it."

My cheeks grow redder.

"Besides I bet you of all people have a million recipes for fish right?"

I feel a stab of panic in my side, I knew it! She still doesn't believe I'm a fisherman! Am I still in the interrogation? Is all this sexual stuff just a very illegal ploy to gather information? I guess she could just be a hero going a little rouge to get a good tip.

Well lucky for me I do have a few good fish recipes, it's not my specialty or anything, but I should pass this test. Kitchen duty was always my favorite job in the orphanages, and you had to cook anything and everything that was donated, so I have a wide range of recipes.

"Of course ma'am that will be no problem... I just was wondering if I could, ya know, get some clothes?"

She smiles "Sorry I don't have any, I only brought bikini's and my hero costume to this little spot. Besides as my assistant your going to have to be comfortable being naked around me, I think being naked is just perfect for you right now."

I take a deep breath, ok man she is testing you constantly. She is trying to overload your mind and your senses so you slip up, so you give up your contacts. Never. If you're gonna play her game you have to play it better than her. She wants a good assistant? Fine. She wants you naked? Also fine.

I drop the blanket I have wrapped around myself, I don't even attempt to cover my half hard cock. I gaze directly in her eyes, both to look confident, and also to avoid gazing at her absurdly sexy body to much.

"So should I start dinner right now ma'am?"

She raises one eyebrow raised "Sure... the kitchen is down the hall and to the right."

I give the slightest bow as I back into the house, for some reason I feel weird about turning around naked like this. As I re-enter the bungalow I feel a chill as the cold air hits my sweaty skin. My face still tingles from the lewd actions I took on that deck.

My mind is racing a little as I enter the small kitchen. It's all hardwood and nice stainless steel appliances that look nearly unused. This must not be the main place she stays, just a small beach side tanning spot. I begin searching all the cabinets and drawers seeing what I have to work with. As I do my mind endlessly wanders.

I have a million questions but I'm to scared to push her hard for answers, she seems tight lipped about so many things. If I become her assistant she said she would explain everything... Is that true? Do I really have a quirk? Are other people on this island? Why are they being quarantined?

I open the fridge and see a decent stock of fruits, vegetables and condiments. I open a drawer and find the fish she spoke of wrapped neatly in brown paper. I open it up and feel another pang of nerves. I've never seen a fish like this, it must be some kind of expensive delicacy or something. Fuck... Fish is fish, just keep it basic no need to get complicated with the seasoning.

I set the fish on the counter along with some vegetables, I start the oven and begin putting pans on the stove. Honestly cooking naked doesn't feel that strange to me, I'm always alone on my ship so I'm used to it.

Damn... My ship...

Everytime I think about it my stomach turns. Everything I owned was on that ship, not to mention the ship itself was my life. What am I gonna do now? Mirko said she would pay me well, would it be enough to start again? Would anyone even hire me after this blunder? Will Mirko discover my secrets and arrest me?

Gah! Just focus man, one step at a time. Anything else is just a waste of your energy. The next 30 minutes fly by as I cook up a storm. I don't see Mirko at any point but I do hear her come in from the deck and walk back to her room. I wonder if she is showering off all that sweat and... Other stuff.

Before to long everything is finished, I plate it up trying to make it look nice. Lightly seasoned baked fish with grilled zucchini and bell peppers on the side. I also have warmed rolls with butter and honey in them on a separate plate. Not the classiest meal in the world but it will have to do. I take the plates into the small dining room, the white circle table fits four chairs and has a stylish modern look. I set the plates down and quickly run back to the kitchen for silverware. I set everything out perfect and take just a second to appreciate my work.

"Ma'am dinner is ready!" I yell before remembering her hearing is so sensitive I could have just said it at normal volume.

Mirko opens the door to her room already smiling, there is a bead of sweat tracing down the side of her face. She's wearing the stylish white bikini from earlier, I guess she didn't shower after all. I wonder what she was up to? I wait for her to sit before I do, I'm a guest it's only right.

"Wow Seto this looks and smells absolutely scrumptious!" She gives little excited claps as she scoots up to her plate.

"I'm not much of a cook ma'am... I hope it's acceptable."

By the time I'm scooting up to my plate she already has taken a big bite of both the fish and the vegetables. She gives a long moan.

"Seto are you kidding me this is amazing!"

I feel myself blush for the millionth time today.

"Thank you ma'am" I squeak out as I take a bite.

It actually is pretty damn good! It must just be whatever kind of fish this is that makes it taste so devine. I'm praying she doesn't ask me what kind of fish it is though, the package didn't have it's name and I don't have a phone to Google it.

"Oh I have just the thing to go with this!"

She hops out of her chair and runs to the kitchen, she comes back holding two glasses and a bottle of wine. Before I know it she has popped the cork and poured me an nearly overflowing glass. She raises her glass for a toast.

"To the cook!"

*Clink*

I take a sip of the wine, it's actually not to bad. I can't remember the last time I drank, it's honestly not something I care for usually but after my brush with death I suppose I've earned it.

The rest of the meal is silent aside from the clink of forks on plates, the greatest compliment a cook can get. Mirko is ravenous and finishes quicker than me. To my surprise I finish my glass of wine before her, I feel the warmth it brings deep inside and quite enjoy the feeling. Before I can protest Mirko pours another full glass for me. I suppose it would be rude to let it go to waste.

"Sheesh, well Seto you never cease to impress me, who taught you to cook this well?"

I take another sip of my wine, I'll tell her the truth but I need to change the name of the orphanage so she can't track me "One of my sister's at the Stephen's orphanage... Well I guess she wasn't technically my sister, her name was Hana, she showed me a thing or two and the rest I picked up over the years. Honestly she taught me how to survive, how to thrive, I owe her so much..."

I didn't intend on saying that much but it's true.

"What happened to her?"

I exhale "I don't know, after two years she aged out of the system and I never saw her again."

Mirko nods as she pours herself another glass and raises it "To Hana!"

*Clink*

I've never been happier to cheers something in my life. I smile as I imagine where she might be, who she might be. With how smart she was I bet she is rich by now and married with a whole gaggle of kids.

"Phew I'm stuffed ma'am, would you like me to take your plate?"

She giggles as she hands me it "Why thank you kind sir."

As I stand I notice Mirko give a long unabashed gaze at my dick, I hurry with the plates embarrassed. What was that about? Why would she even want to see this thing. I shake my head as I rinse the plates. I hear her yell from the other room.

"Grab another bottle of wine please!"

I head over to the wine rack, I don't know a thing about wine so I just grab one that looks like the one we just had. As I get back into the dining room I'm surprised to see she is gone and took the glasses with her. I pop the cork with the wine screw and head to the living room. I see her lounging on the couch, I approach and pour her glass first, then my own. I pick it up intending to move to the chair.

"Oh no Seto sit next to me, I promise I don't bite" Her devilish grin gives me nervous chills.

I begrudgingly sit down next to her suddenly as nervous as could be. Again I notice her eyeing my package, she bites her lip before taking a sip of her wine.

"Jeez Seto I seriously can't believe how massive your cock is... How you have kept the ladies from it I will never know."

I choke on the sip of wine I was taking spilling some of it in my lap. Mirko smiles, she leans over to the side table and grabs some Kleenex and hands them to me. I clean myself with a shakey hand.

"I... I... It's average I'm sure... ma'am..."

"Ha! I've taken some impressive dicks in my day and I have to say you have the biggest I've ever seen!"

I can't believe what she is saying right now! Is that true? Am I really above average?

"I... I... I don't know what to say ma'am..."

She giggles "Just say you promise to be careful with it."

"Carful ma'am?"

She nods "Yes carful... You need to understand how big you are so you don't hurt some poor girl."

"I don't understand..."

She takes a long sip "Look Seto you'll have to get good at eating pussy and loosening girls up with your fingers. Even then you might have to refrain from sex for awhile until the girl is ready... With a monster like that you bare alot of responsibility."

My head is spinning, I take a very deep drink to try and calm my nerves, though it doesn't help much. I never want to hurt a woman, is my cock really capable of that? I suppose that's just another reason that it's good I'm a virgin. I remain silent and stare at my glass unable to respond to such lewd talk.

"I'll teach you all about that stuff tomorrow though, don't you worry."

I look up just in time to see her wink at me. The thought of licking her pussy excites and terrifies me. Everything about this woman excites and terrifies me.

"Ma'am... Can I ask you something?"

She smiles "shoot!"

I take another deep drink for confidence "why would you want to do stuff like this with... Someone like me..."

She looks perplexed "What do you mean someone like you?"

"I just mean you're insanely good looking, and smart, and famous... Honestly ma'am you are so far out of my league we might as well be on different planets."

She scoffs "Ah! First off that whole different leagues thing is so stupid! Nice guys like you just use that as an excuse so you don't have to put yourself out there and pursue woman that you have stupidly put on a pedestal. Secondly I think you are selling yourself short, you are a good looking guy with his own business and one hell of a cock... What more could you want!?! Lastly, you asked why I'm doing this? Because you're here, I find you sexy, and I'm horny as hell... Need I more reason than that?"

I smile a little "No ma'am...."

She smiles back and smacks my thigh "Good! Now go get us another bottle of wine you adorable little dummy!"

I smile ear to ear the whole way to the kitchen...

Chapter 6- Dessert

As I return to the living room I try to straighten my face, I don't want her to see this goofy drunken smile I have. I set the wine bottle on the table next to the other bottle, hell we still haven't finished that one yet. Then I take my place on the couch next to this beautiful amazon of a woman.

"Ah Seto having an unfinished bottle on the same table as I full one is bad luck! (She fills both of our glasses to the rim) we have to drink this quick or we will be cursed!"

I can tell she is already feeling the alcohol, so am I...

"Ok ma'am... Cheers!"

*Clink*