Shipwrecked on Miriko's Island Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fail me again Mirko..."

I pray she makes it this time, I don't want to go further with these punishments. I raise my fingers to her mouth yet again, she gives a cute frustrated exhale before diving down again.

"1... 2... 3... 4... 5!"

I remove my fingers without her gagging, I'm elated she made it! I keep my grip on her neck the same but I move my hand to hers and guide it to her aching pussy.

"Can I touch it Seto? Please!?!"

I whisper in her ear "Yes little Mirko, show me what an obscene slut you are..."

Her moans echo through the room as she begins feverishly rubbing herself. My right hand moves back to rubbing her ass. This woman is so damn lewd, so damn sexy! I begin whispering in her ear as she continues rubbing herself.

"You're mine Mirko, your only function is to drain my cum (I tighten my grip on her neck as she writhes) do you want to know something fun? I've decided that from this day on the only place my cum will go is in your mouth (she moans breathlessly) every meal you eat will have my baby batter covering it (I tighten my arm to the maximum amount I'm comfortable with, she wheezes the littlest bit) you want that don't you? A diet of my jizz? I'm your best friends little brother, how lewd can you be!?!"

She shakes even harder than she did last night. I loosen my grip, she has what seems to be a mind blowing orgasm, I can't believe I'm capable of giving this to her. I feel my own dick aching for release, it's literally pulsing in pain it's so hard. No Seto, this is about her, you can always cum later.

"Fuck! Seto... I... I want that... I want it!"

Her voice is quivering so bad it's almost hard to understand. I feel a shiver through my body as I comprehend her words, would she really let me cum in her mouth everyday? The thought thrills me to no end. Her orgasm begins to subside, I gently take my arm off her neck and wrap it around her chest gripping her small tits. My other hand begins gingerly rubbing her sore ass again, I want to soothe it anyway I can. She giggles as she heavily pants, causing me to chuckle a little too.

"Damn Seto, you're really serious about becoming my assistant huh?"

I blink my eyes confused "What do you mean? Assistant?"

She rolls over and pinches me hard on my chest, her strength is unbelievable. I close my eyes and wince hard as pink light flashes... When I open my eyes again I'm in a different room, I'm holding a different Mirko.

"Wha... What..."

The early morning sun shines on her grinning face, her sweaty muscled body gleams in the light. The realization of what has just occurred hits me like a truck. No... No... This can't be...

I haven't had a sleep walking episode since I was a teenager...

Chapter 9- Relax

I scramble back, Mirko's perfect body is splayed out before me. On her ass I see several red hand prints, one is a deep scarlet red and almost looks as though it's raised off the skin. My hand is in an intense amount of pain... What have I done!?!

"I... I... I..." I don't have the ability to even apologize, I'm in pure shock.

Mirko has a big grin on her face "What's the matter Seto?"

I instinctively pull up a sheet to cover myself, what have I done!?!

"I'm sorry... I... I..."

She continues grinning and shakes her head "Come on don't look so frantic that was amazing! I might have underestimated your strength young man, I've never had someone hit me that hard outside of a fight... That whole thing was so fucking hot!"

I shake my head still unable fully comprehend what just happened "Sleepwalking... I... Sometimes... Not in a long time..."

She raises her eyebrow "Sleepwalking?... Oh it was more than that... I was there to Seto... Hana is gonna be pissed when she finds out what little Mirko did with her brother."

I close my eyes, my confusion knows no bounds. I feel a soft hand on my shoulder, I flinch but accept it.

"Hey calm down it's all good, your quirk has other abilities that couldn't have been anticipated, it gonna be ok. I had alot of fun just now (I feel her hand snake under the sheet and take a firm hold of my hard cock) and from what I feel you had fun too. It's best not to overthink it, just trust me and relax ok? I'm a hero, in time I'll help you understand and control your quirk."

I take a few very deep breaths, her words are actually quite comforting. I can't believe she saw all of that too, whatever my quirk is it's truly confounding.

"Ma'am... Do... Do you want me to rub your ass?... I know it must hurt..."

She gives a giddy little giggle "Oh yes please! Always thinking of me, such a good assistant!"

She winks at me as she rolls on to her tummy and presents her massive chiseled ass, her tan skin gleams in the early morning sun. I still can't believe a woman this perfect wants anything to do with me. Why? Why is she doing any of this? Why is she on this island? Why isn't she more suspicious of me? So many questions, but for now I have a task, soothing the pain I caused her.

As I lightly caresses her cheek I can already feel the heat radiating off it. I've actually noticed that she does have an abnormally high body temperature, but this heat is purely from my smacks I'm fairly sure.

"Ma'am... Um... Did you really enjoy... Ya know... This kind of thing..."

She gives a breathy moan "Oh god yes! I've had some guys try the dominant thing before and never really cared for it that much... But with you? It was something else... My pussy is a sopping wet mess right now Seto."

I feel my cheeks burn bright red from both her lewd words and her endless praise.

"Oh... Ok..."

She giggles again "Sheesh what's with you! I know it's a shocking way to wake up, sure, but your even more timid than usual! You better gather that confidence together young man today is gonna be pussy eating 101... A shockingly underestimated class that far to many people skip in my opinion."

I begin kneading her ass harder as her words wash over me. I'm going to... Lick her!?! I'm both excited and terrified. I've never done something like that... What... What if I'm no good at it?

"Ma'am... I've never done that... Are you sure you want me to?"

She gives a deep laugh "Um that's why it's the 101 class! I expect nothing Sato that's the point of teaching you... But stop worrying I have a good radar for this kind of thing and something tells me you will excel."

I nod my head, I hope she's right. After a few more minutes of rubbing her she begins to stretch, she yawns loudly and rolls over onto me, her head is on my chest now and she snuggles against me. We lay there like that for a few minutes before she speaks.

"Seto... Do you think I'm too... I don't know... Muscled?"

I lightly stroke her hair out of reflex.

"What?... No way Mirko why would you say that?"

She grumbles a little "Look I know I'm sexy... The press and internet pervs always fawn over me... But I don't know... When I was the little Mirko I was so petite and feminine... So cute... I haven't felt that way in a long time, I just... I don't know..."

I've never heard her sound this way, I can clearly tell how vulnerable she is at this moment. I want nothing more in this world than for her to smile, to feel good about herself.

"Mirko you are just as cute and feminine as the little Mirko was... Have you seen the way you nibble carrots? Two bites on the right one on the left then center, center, center, all while twitching that little nose... Ah! (I snuggle her tighter as I lightly pinch her fluffy ear) and the way these babies twitch when you lust after me is so cute I could die (I sigh) My personal favorite though is the cute little kisses you gave my neck, each one was so gentle, so purposeful, I can still feel the tingling of those soft little lips right now."

There is a short pause...

"I... I hope you know you are cute as could be... Ma'am..."

My confidence has finally worn out, I don't know how I got through all that without stopping from embarrassment. There is a long silence, I'm curious why Mirko is so quiet, maybe she thought what I said was stupid? I feel so dumb... So left bare...

Then I hear a little quivering whimper, in a shakey tone she whispers...

"Thank you Seto..."

Chapter 10- Breakfast

We lay like that for almost an hour snuggling, Mirko even nods off at one point. Her steady breathing and little movements are prescious. I relish every minute that I get to observe her, I wasn't lying when I said I find her endlessly cute. Eventually she does wake up and rolls off me to stretch, I stretch a little myself as I speak.

"I'll make breakfast now ma'am, just stay in bed and relax."

She rolls over and props herself up on her elbow "Sheesh I wish but I probably should shower, it's been awhile and I've been sunbathing alot."

I feel myself blush "Well I don't mind... I... I actually... really like the way you smell... Ma'am..."

She smirks as her eyebrow raises "Is that so?"

My face has gone supernova red "I... I... Alright I'm gonna... Start breakfast!"

In a flash I hop out of bed and am out the door. I have no idea why that embarrassed me so much. Of all of the things that have happened recently that shouldn't be the one to get to me like that. I shake my head, don't think about it, think about this meal.

I spend the next 20 minutes or so preparing a breakfast feast. Bacon, grapefruit, biscuits, and to top it off veggie omelettes with cheese. I've always enjoyed cooking but I have extra passion today, Mirko deserves better than I'm capable of. I really need to start researching new recipes, things that are higher end.

I make the plates as pretty as I can, I even add garnish to the side like I've seen on cooking shows. I know it's stupid but damnit I just want to make it worthy of her. I take a deep breath and yell.

"It's all ready!"

I feel my heart skip a beat as she walks down the hallway, she is still completely naked and holding a small red satin bag. As she gets closer I can smell her sweet musk... She... She still hasn't showered...

"Wow Seto this looks delicious, but honestly it's missing something..."

"It is? I'm so sorry ma'am please tell me what it is I apologize."

She looks perplexed as she sets the bag on the table "Well you are the one who made the rule... You demanded I be on a diet of your jizz, remember?"

I feel my heart leap into my throat, I can't believe what I just heard. That was just my dream... I would never ask her too...

"Ma'am you don't have to..."

She grins ear to ear as she interrupts me "Oh yes I do! Look I still have the reminder of my responsibility!"

She turns around and points to the still very visible hand print on her right ass cheek. The others have faded for the most part but that one is still clear as day.

"Ma'am I..."

She again interrupts me "Shhhh just get over here already, I don't like cold food so we have to hurry."

I hop out of my chair, as I approach her she grabs me and pulls me to her. She hugs me from behind, our naked bodies feel so good against each other. Her scent invades my nose, I really can't get enough of it. She rubs me for a minute, my chest, my neck, my ass. Honestly her soft hands always give me goosebumps they feel so good. Then she reaches down and opens her bag in front of me on the table.

"These were a gift from a very special friend of mine... She makes support items for hero's, but her ambitions know no bounds, she makes all kinds of things in her free time."

She pulls out two bright pink gloves, they look to be made out of some kind of silicone or latex or something. As she slips them on I notice multiple buttons on the backs of the hands. She pours lube into one hand the rubs them together.

"She said they might be TOO effective... So be ready, restraint really isn't her speciality."

Mirko positions me infront of her plate and sits down in a chair at my side. She smiles ear to ear as she reaches out and grabs my cock. I shudder a little, whatever material the gloves are made of is so damn soft! Not to mention the palms of the gloves have little ridges and bumps making her hands have a truly unique feel to them. She gives a few pumps and tickles my balls just a little bit before looking up at me.

"Ready?"

I nod yes feverishly. She pushes one of the buttons on the back of the glove.

*Buzzzzzzz!*

They both begin vibrating with an absurd amount of strength. The sensation is so intense my body naturally pulls away from her, though I very quickly come back to my position. She giggles as she cups both of my nuts and begins lightly massaging them. My eyes nearly cross at the feeling, fuck this is amazing!

"Wow I'll have to tell her you approve of her invention, sheesh if this is only setting one I wonder what the others are?"

She takes her hands off my nuts and pushes another button. The sound of the buzzing gets even louder. I bite my lip as she slowly reaches out and grabs the base of my cock with both hands.

"Fuck..." Is all I can muster as she begins pumping my cock, her strokes are slow at first but are picking up speed slowly.

"God I can tell how close you already are Seto, look at all that precum! I really wish I didn't have to hurry this along. I really should have edged you for an hour or so before you even started breakfast that way I'd get a healthier load, I'll remember next time."

Between my heavy breathing and the extremely loud buzzing I just barely was able to hear what she just said. She wants to edge me for an hour next time!?! That sounds like both heaven and hell, especially if she's using these things the whole time.

"Ma'am I'm close... I'm so... Close... Can... Can I?"

She stops her stroking and moves to rubbing my balls again.

"Hmmm I have an idea, lets make a bet... If you can last 5 minutes you win, if you cum before then you lose."

I give a list fueled exhale "What's... Ah... The stakes?"

Her massaging of my balls never stops as she thinks for just a moment "Ok how about this, if you win I'll eat your ass today, if you lose you eat my ass."

It takes a second for her words to even register in my brain... What!?!

"Ahhh... Oh ma'am I... Ahh... I don't know... I can do that for you... But I don't need you too..."

She give giggle before interrupting me "Oh men are always so apprehensive to get there ass eaten for the first time! Trust me young man you'll love it! Alright well it's decided the five minutes begins righttt... Now!"

I glance at the clock on her wall and don't notice her push another button on the gloves. She grabs my cock with both hands and begins her slow pumping again. I knees already feel weak, I have to widen my stance just to keep my balance.

Then I feel it, the new setting. Both of her hands are steadily getting hotter and hotter. I moan as her hands pick up the pace, the heat still steadily building. I look at the clock again, it's only been a minute and thirty seconds. Damnit can I really make it? Do I even want to? I don't really know how I feel about having my ass played with, it seems weird and wrong, honestly though I would love to do it to her...

The gloves are now so hot it's almost to much. One of her hands continues pumping while the other is now very firmly cupping my balls. My nuts relish in the heat, her inescapable fingers are clutching me so tight. I look at the clock, were nearly half way through.

"As always your doing so good Seto! Keep it up! The prize will be worth it!"

I close my eyes and do everything in my power to focus. Every muscle in my body is clenched as I attempt to hold back... Fuck... Fuck... Come on man...

Her hand slowly releases my balls, they swing down fully relaxed from the heat. Her hand moves around to the back of me now, she slowly pushes he middle finger between my cheeks and begins going up and down lightly pushing down in my crack. I give a loud gutteral moan at the surprising sensation. I've never had someone touch me back there, let alone had something that vibrates on it.

"Only sixty seconds come on you got this!"

Her pumping and rubbing are at a fever pitch. I can feel the jizz right at the base of my cock wanting out, I'm holding my breath and clenching every muscle in my body to stop it. My I grit my teeth and give a low growl as I endure the last thirty seconds.

"10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! You did it Seto! You did it! Cum for me now! Give me my breakfast! I need my protein! My gravy! Let it go!"

Her lewd words echo in my mind as I unleash a torrent of jizz. My whole body shakes a little and I support my self so aggressively against the table the whole thing screeches and slides a few inches. Rope after rope of cum my coats her eggs and bacon, a few stray shots even hit her silverware.

How is it still coming out!?! This has to be the biggest load of my life! I mumble "fuck" incoherently over and over as her hands continues pumping more and more jizz onto her plate.

"Ah yes you fucking stud keep going, I'm gonna be so full after I eat all this!"

I growl more as her hot vibrating hand continues to coax out every drop of my cum. Finally the splurts begin to slow, she gives me four or five more strong, hard gripped pumps to help force out the last little bit of my jizz. My knees buckle for a moment and I almost fall down when she touches my absurdly sensitive head. Her vibrating hand on my ass actually helps support me and keep me up.

As I start coming down from my high she switches off the gloves and lightly rubs my balls. The warmth of them feels soothing now as I gain my composure again.

"You did so good Seto, I love watching you pump out that smelly cum, it's truly a marvel."

I shake my head embarrassed "I... Ah... Your so good... Ma'am..."

I still can't fully think straight. She giggles as she pulls off the gloves, she places them back in the bag. I step to the side as she throws it on the floor and starts scooting her chair up to the table.

"Well sit down Seto lets eat, after we can get you all cleaned up, Im sure you don't mind letting that special oil soak into your cock a little do ya?"

I shudder as I again wonder what this lube is made of.

"I don't mind ma'am... Lets... Lets eat..."

I sit down and stare at Mirko in a daze. She rubs her hands together as she inspects her plate. She looks very pleased with her meal. She picks up a piece of bacon so drenched in cum that it's purely white on top. She looks at me with a smirk.

"Thank you again for this yummy breakfast Seto!"

*Crunch*

She smiles at me as she thoroughly chews her cream covered bacon...

End of Part 1

I always appreciate feedback, it gives me the motivation to keep writing, so if you enjoyed the story please leave a comment and rating. Other than that thank you for reading and I hope you come back when I publish part two!