Shireen Moves On - Akbar’s Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The message was clear, she wanted to experience a full night and more of sexual rekindling, and was certain she could exhaust both Lily and I in the process. Lily simply dropped her skirt in the foyer as we all went up to the bedroom naked.

I was ready for a second shot at Shireen's pussy. Lily helped me onto my back, finding some warm towels from somewhere to give a quick rubdown and remove any gunk from the park. She then positioned Shireen over my erect dick, sheathed again, and found more towels to clean her off too.

"Okay folks, let's get to it," she made a hurry up gesture.

Slowly at first and then with increasing speed Shireen began to raise and lower myself on my shaft. Concurrently Lily seated herself on to my mouth and started massaging Shireen's boobs and kissing her. Shireen continued the up and down motion. Having come once before, I was able to prolong our coupling and give Lily a good licking at the same time. Lily lay down next to me and joined my mouth to hers. The impact of two willing bodies was too much to withstand and I erupted for a second time that night. As we disengaged and rested, Lily quickly wiped off as much of the love-liquid as she could from our bodies. Shireen's breasts had leaked some quantity of milk in the process. Almost on cue, Zara wanted her feed and she went off to tend to the baby.

"I would hope for you that your reunion for tonight has not ended!" Lily ribbed me, "but just in case you do know that I am willing, able and available!"

The choice was tempting, but I had just had some of the best sex of my married life with Shireen. I had fervent hope that more would be coming and soon. But there was the question of Shireen being away for at least half an hour if not more with the baby.

"How about a round of Strip Poker?" Lily suggested, "if you lose, I will get a favour from you, and the other way around if you win!"

Before I responded, she quickly found her briefs, shirt and blouse. I had no choice but to follow by putting on some clothes.

Lily took the first hand as I tried to figure out the game. My right shoe came off. My hand the second time around was much better. Lily tossed her skirt to me. Luck was on her side the next time and she motioned for me to remove the left shoe. I got a winning hand next. Lily stuck her hand under her shirt and somehow managed to remove the bra without first taking off her shirt. I imagined that she would win the next round, given how the first four had gone. But fortune smiled on me and this time I gestured for her to remove the shirt. Just as she had removed it to bare her boobs, Shireen walked back in and looked at us with bewilderment.

"Oh great, you've saved me just as this card sharp was having intentions on misusing my virginal body!" Lily giggled. Shireen could not suppress a smile at the idea of Lily being anything near virginal, but appeared to appreciate that I was keeping myself for further rounds with her. But after fucking Shireen twice already that evening, I needed a bit of rest and recuperation.

"Let me get you out of those things," Shireen jumped onto Lily and pulled off her remaining panty. The two of them went into a long clinch, feeling up each other, kissing and fondling. I moved to one side of the bed and took great interest in the lesbian action on display.

"You ready for another go at your re-discovered love?" Lily asked me after going at it with Shireen for the better part of an hour during which the girls got to really know each other much better.

By now I needed no coaxing. Lily pushed Shireen's head downwards and put a large dollop of cream onto her asshole. I was certainly piqued that Lily wanted to see me fuck Shireen anally. Taking the correct cue, I skewered Shireen from behind. Shireen yelped as I pushed in and out, since she had not been fucked in the manner in more than one year. Still I was getting my money's worth and tonight she was not for objecting to any way I wanted to take her.

The rest of the night and much of the next morning was spent in the same manner. After my butt fucking of Shireen, we all felt the need to sleep. I surprised them both by first serving breakfast in bed and then giving each of them a taste of my well packaged sausage. Shireen spread her legs and asked that I fuck her cunt hard. Lily opted for giving me a blow job as per her promise to Shireen to not have vaginal sex with me during that session. All in all it was a fantastic rekindling of the sexual relationship between my wife and me. Having Lily around was icing on the cake, really tasty icing!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------- Keeping the Promise

"Well Joel's going to be here to get your story, so remember that you promised to be nice," Lily reminded Shireen of a half-vow she had made about having someone write up her exploits in a book or a movie.

It was almost two years since the 'kidnapping' and near 'rape' in Ecuador. Shireen and I had moved well forward. Lily had become a regular fixture in our lives and loving, making an appearance every other week if not sooner. My daughter had taken to her and we were glad to have someone as kind hearted and sexy as Lily around.

"So who exactly is this Joel?" I asked Shireen when she mentioned him, "Is he someone you have the hots for?"

"As a matter of fact Lily probably does," Shireen was pretty direct, "but he is a hell of a good writer and may make something of my story that can sell for him and maybe get us some big bucks also."

---------------------------------------------------------------Joel Steinburg turned out not to be a nerd, as Shireen and I expected, but a pure bred Prep School and Ivy League rich kid. He had turned his back on going into his dad's banking business and opted instead to be a writer. It did help if you had a nice inheritance courtesy of recently deceased Grandpa. He was a rather attractive looking fellow in his early thirties. Surprisingly, unlike others of his ethnicity and religion, Joel was a believer in Palestinian and general human rights. Clearly not cut in the Republican cloth that the rest of his family was. Shireen had met him at a coffee shop and they had a nice long conversation. She was quite enthused at his expectation of getting some sort of book or movie deal. I was wondering if the guy had put some moves on her and was somewhat disappointed to learn that she had worn a simple shalwar kameez to the meeting and that he had been a complete gentleman during the interview.

I put him out of my head. A few days later, however, Shireen told me that Joel would be coming for lunch and to discuss next steps on the stories. The implication was that I should also be there. On one hand, I did have things to do in the office, on the other meeting a stranger for an extended meal was not my idea of a good time. In any case Shireen appeared to be on tenterhooks as the lunch day neared.

My uncertainty about attending or not was banished by Lily asking if I would not mind being her plus one at an engagement lunch for one of her friends. She also suggested that Joel worked best in one-on-one sessions, rather than having too many people around. Since the objective was for him to put together the best story for Shireen, my presence could be distracting.

Shireen did not seem to mind at all that I was off with Lily for an afternoon of socializing. I almost had the feeling that she was willing me away. As it turned out, the lunch was quite nice. I had a healthy buzz by the time I returned to the office. I also was happy to receive a blow job from Lily, who pulled me into the coat room while the attendant was on her break. She chided me for ignoring her in past months and said that all I had to do was ask. I made a mental note to do just that.

Shireen looked incredibly chirpy and happy when I did make it back home. Because of the lunch with Lily, I had to stay back late at the office to finish work for the day. There were lots of nice things on the kitchen counter and dining table. Apparently she had gone out of her way to welcome Joel.

"So how was your date for today?" I had to ask.

"Better than I expected, Joel thinks he may be able to get something done either on film or for some sort of book," she replied, "he really grilled me deeply and we talked for hours."

"I hope he appreciated the food and your company," I responded, "I would have liked to meet him but was called away both by Lily and work."

"You would have like him," Shireen told me, "he's not at all what I expected."

She told me that lunch was greatly enjoyed by him and they had continued their discussion in earnest. Joel was going to put the stories into some sort of form to present to producers or printers. I was surprised that he had left at nearly 5 pm, quite a long time for lunch and a discussion.

"So did he put any moves on you?" I flippantly asked, "Lily tells me he's some kind of hound dog!"

"Wouldn't you like to know!" she baited me.

"So he did get his hands on you?" I challenged her back.

"You mean something like this," Shireen took her blouse and bra off and began to caress her breasts.

I stood there motionless.

"Or perhaps something like this," she dropped her skirt, pulled down her panties a bit, sat back on the sofa, opened her legs and began to massage her pussy.

"No, nothing like that," I stammered, wondering about what she was up to.

"Oh I bet you think he took great pleasure in stripping me down to nothing," she continued while disposing of the lingerie and leaving herself completely naked, "and if he did why would you care?"

The only answer was to take things into my own hands. Roughly I pushed her onto the table, dropped my pants, and rammed my cock into her. She responded with intensity, locking her legs behind me as I stood and pushed into her. She seemed to be on fire as we mated on the table, the sofa and the floor before I realized I was unsheathed and pulled out just in time to send my sperm all over her torso.

Shireen never gave me a straightforward answer on whether anything had transpired with Joel or not. Her reaction at my ribbing, however, was both very enjoyable and very disturbing. As I had done on previous occasions, I rationalized that even if she did fuck him, there was no way for her to get unfucked. And since she had been so kind with allowing me the pleasures of Lily, I could not disapprove of any dalliance she may have had.

Joel parlayed four of the sections from Shireen's story into hour long episodes on two major shows. One of the producers even offered here the lead role if she would agree to a fair bit of gratuitous nudity! The money was good but cinematic nakedness was something beyond what she would consider doing, even if Shireen had no issues with kissing or wearing skimpy attire on screen. She ended up playing a close version of herself in two episodes on another show that had less overt sexual content, but still wore a lot of very suggestive clothes, or feigned nudity often.

Those turned into an amazing number of offers for roles in other TV shows, modeling gigs, and even a slasher film in which she would be the star victim! Joel had created a new persona, Sherry Noble, which was gaining awareness and generating cash. Joel began to stop by with some regularity as her agent, but thankfully nothing ever transpired while I was around. I guess, quoting from the movie 'Casablanca' that "it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"

---------------------------------------------------------------Getting Bossed About

Anil Soparkar was relishing the angst on my face. As a business director, Anil had total say on what position I would be in, or be among the unlucky twenty percent let go due to routine corporate restructuring almost every year. Anil had much influence over promotions or transfers for the management group. Getting on his wrong side was a definite way to be fired or demoted. He had a reputation for taking advantage not only of the female staff but also having sampled the wares of some of the wives and associated girlfriends. My concern, however, stemmed not from the fact that I was in any immediate danger of losing my job, but what Anil was up to at the very instant. Shireen's face was red and contorted due to what she was undergoing.

Anil had his hands on Shireen's bare boobs, having already taken her bra off as she stood, turning beet red, in front of the crowd. I was motionless as Anil's hands moved under her panties and onto her cunt. While he finger fucked my wife, his tongue licked her neck and back, his cock came up against her ass, and his free hand really began to massage one and then the other breast. Shireen looked extremely uncomfortable yet unable to do anything.

"Okay, three minutes are up!" Bill Newsome, one of my associates, and attendees at the party, thankfully announced.

Shireen pulled away with intent, grabbing her bra and clothing, finding her way through the crowd of nearly two dozen, and rushing to be elsewhere. She had just been through a few short minutes of perhaps the greatest public humiliation ever, and probably all courtesy of me, her loving and overly confident husband. I wanted to join her but Shireen discreetly indicated that she was looking to be alone for a bit.

"Shireen you are the tastiest piece of pie amongst the company spouses, I can't wait to fuck you very soon, Madame TV Star!" Anil had whispered into her ear as she pulled apart from his grasp, but the words were audible enough for me to understand. I had the feeling he deliberately made the statement to get under my skin and more.

Being the tastiest piece of pie among the company spouses was not something new for Shireen, who had always been popular at events, whether sex was involved or not, given her good looks and gregarious nature. But what she had just gone through was humiliating in an extreme fashion, given that I appeared helpless to do anything about the abuse she was undergoing. To Anil, she was just a pawn, albeit a very sexy pawn, to be used in order to control me now and in the future. It was not the first time he had tried to gauge if Shireen would fall for his guiles or be swayed by his high position, but she had always managed to duck his line of questioning. Today, however, the situation had worked for Anil.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Things hadn't started off so badly, and for the most part had been rather benign. My company had declared record numbers and to celebrate many managers and spouses were invited to a cruise that would visit a number of ports in the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico. It was perfect for Shireen and me as my parents had come over to visit. They were happy taking care of the baby with Lily also helping.

For the first couple of days we enjoyed the facilities on board, getting a chance to relax at the pools and enjoying wonderful meals. The third day saw us dock at one of the islands with a full day of beachside relaxation. I had insisted that Shireen dress well to help make an impression, even though I was sure that even in a jute sack she would look superbly amazing. I appreciated her bikini combination, which was not quite string but neither was it regulation. Shireen's boobs were mostly uncovered as was much of her posterior. Her waist showed that all signs of childbirth were gone. Many of the guys openly leered and their spouses or girlfriends had varying tinges of jealousy.

Given that the water was very inviting, she was game to join some of the guys and girls while I and some of the senior members had a sports discussion going. David, one of my unmarried colleagues, swam up to her on a boogie board and wondered if she would like a ride. Shireen accepted and he had her lie face down on the board with her hands grasping it from up top. Figuring he would pull from the side, I was surprised when his body came on top of hers and pushed forward. They seemed to go out quite a distance, before Shireen lay on the board and enjoyed the sunshine while David paddles around her.

My eyes seemed to be playing tricks as I could make out that David had come across and placed his lips on hers for an extended moment, a hand on her shoulder and the other behind her back. As he withdrew, he was holding Shireen's top, leaving her boobs uncovered. Even more surprising was when she appeared to toss him her bikini bottom and roll over into the sea naked, swimming underwater for twenty yards or so away from him. David began to chase her around the boogie board, but she was not an easy prey for him given that it is difficult to concentrate on any task with a full on erection. Just as he appeared to get a hold of her, we heard someone using a loud speaker to call everyone in for lunch.

David and Shireen returned home on hearing the announcement. David held the board in front of his midsection for some odd reason. Shireen, no longer naked but in her very sexy bikini, surprised everyone by first giving him a handshake and then tiptoeing upwards with a peck on his lips. Cheers and hoots went up all around, David turned red but accepted the accolades, and Shireen ran to embrace me.

"That's some return to shore," Anil remarked, "I have not seen a mermaid like that before!"

He was sitting close to me, with his wife Neena and daughter Revti next to him.

"I am hoping we get to see much more of you today," he smirked, "after all many of the ladies have decided to go topless and I was hoping you will be bold enough to join them!"

Normally I would not have expected her to mind such a comment as she had taken to being topless at beaches for quite some while. In fact I was nearly certain she had been topless, or even nude, just moments earlier in the water. At the time, however, I felt Anil was intruding into No Man's Land. Shireen's answer simply gobsmacked him and had many in the crowd smiling at the insult she hurled back at him in the nicest manner.

"Anil Bhai (brother), if Neena and Revti have no issue showing a bit of skin, I am sure that I will have no issues joining them, after all reciprocity is important!" she shut him off.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Our next beach stops were in the same vein. Knowing how I both appreciated seeing her, and showing her off, in brief attire, Shireen made sure to have a different swimsuit each time. At nighttime on the cruise, I limited my bar visits with the other guys and instead focused on fucking her every which way, taking great care to mention what I loved about the swimsuit or the evening dress of the day. I was particularly affected by a pink frill bikini in which she lounged about on the beach on one of the stops. That day I did not wait to get back to ship but pulled her behind a rocky outcrop as the waves crashed over us. I really enjoyed getting a blowjob while being sprayed with salty ocean water. But apparently she did not seem very happy in getting doses of saltwater into her pussy while balancing on a precipitous rock and being fucked doggy style.

I kidded Shireen about being a cock-tease with David, but was a bit envious at the freedom she had allowed the fellow in going out on the boogie board with him and then stripping naked as she told me with great relish.

"C'mon you have never been a prude about me showing some skin before or being friendly with your colleagues!" she chided me as she told me about much of her boogie board antics with David.

I was not surprised when she mentioned her unease about Anil. I knew that Anil wanted to get into her pants but decided to play down the matter on the premise that the man had his family along and was probably not adapt at how to converse with pretty ladies. I certainly knew that Anil was interested in her pussy but decided that there was no sense in having an unnecessary argument if he had not succeeded.