Shireen Moves On - Akbar’s Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second last night at sea involved a major dinner and awards party. I was the recipient of a few prizes as his group had beaten all expectations in the prior year. There was open talk of a promotion to Department head in the near future. As can be expected, Shireen had dressed to please me and give the other ladies on board some competition. Her choice was neither bikini nor dress. In fact it was a striking blue dress with a lot of skin showing. A nice pair of heels gave her added height and amplified the overall effect.

Booze was flowing aplenty and after the formal ceremony things soon delved to a more base nature all around. With just a couple of days before leaving the ship and then returning to the grind of work, it made sense to have a wilder time than normal. No one, however, was giving Shireen a looking over like Anil. I could almost feel her clothing melt away as he gazed unashamedly. Many of the board members paired up with Shireen for a dance or two, given her sense of dress, looks, and fame as a budding actress. Finally an hour past dinner and awards, the most senior management took their leave.

"Who is not ballsy enough to participate in a game of naughtiness, hijinks and fun?" Anil asked a question with deeply disturbing implications. Almost everyone agreed immediately or got cajoled into staying by a spouse or partner. The group moved to a smaller area adjacent to the kitchen which had seats for everyone and a couple of pedestals.

"We are going to play a little game of togetherness, with the timing involved rising with every round along with the level of intimacy," he explained, "so for round one a lucky person will have sixty seconds to do whatever he considers appropriate or not with a member of the opposite sex, who is not his spouse or significant other, and every further round will have thirty seconds added thereafter."

David, who had been with Shireen on the boogie board, got the first nod. He put his hand out to Juanita, the wife of a colleague of his. Bringing her close, he joined his mouth to hers till time ran out. The crowd clapped as they took their seats. Margie, from the sales team was up next and picked Jonathan out of the group. She was a funny sort and, as her victim squirmed, she undid his zipper, found his pecker and pulled it out for all to see. The group roared and Jonathan turned red as the situation did not allow him to be at his full size but rather minute! The ninety seconds felt like an eternity to him. Elie, a Lebanese international manager selected Jeannie from HR. Being a total ass-kisser he simply removed her shoes and massaged her feet for the two minutes allotted to them. Many in the group threw cups and other stuff at Elie to express their displeasure. Myriam grabbed me and placed herself in my lap, putting her hand down my crotch and bringing my mouth into contact with the top of her boobs. She got her hand onto my cock and began to rub furiously while her buttons opened up to reveal much more of her chest. We both walked away in discomfort, me from an erection and she from a fully wide open shirt, when time ran out.

I cursed my luck seeing that Anil had his hands out right in front of Shireen to claim his three minutes. She had no option to decline as I had already participated in an energized manner. Anil stood her in front of the crowd, undid the zipper on her frock and let it fall to the ground. Roughly he pulled the front of Shireen's bra down exposing both her breasts. Anil quickly unclasped the loose piece of lingerie and let it drop. The seconds ticking away seemed like hours as he took his time rubbing her breasts, kissing her neck and other body parts and bringing his cock up against her ass. Slowly but surely his hands moved down under her panties and over her cunt. Luckily the garment did not drop down and totally bare her. The audience had gone dead silent as Shireen was being finger raped, but no one stopped Anil.

The ordeal finally ended. Grabbing her clothes, Shireen headed to our room to gather herself. I got up to join her but she gave me a look of complete venom. I figured she needed to be alone for a while. In the meantime, I had to figure out next steps as Anil had humiliated both of us very badly in front of everyone. For now letting her sleep it off seemed the best option.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Didn't you say Derrick Jones was a neighbor of yours?" David mentioned, "You do know we make landing at New Orleans and he plays for the Saints now!"

While Shireen stewed over the treatment meted out by Anil, David had rounded up Annette, Jonathan and me, discussing the situation and what to do next. None of them were happy at the way Anil had behaved with my wife. David had thought up a plan that could deliver revenge for her, a definite elevation for me, and a potential promotion for himself, having recalled a conversation from many months back concerning American Football.

"Akbar, there is no way you can forgive Anil for what he did to Shireen," Annette forcefully made her point, "it's time someone stood up to that bastard," implying that Anil probably had been intimate with her in some form also.

David was right about Derrick, who had parlayed his incredible talent into a starting position with the New Orleans Saints, a team that had recovered in recent years from being the "Aints" to becoming a serious Super Bowl contender. Twenty minutes later we were placing a ship to station call to Derrick. He was delighted that we called and needed his help for a change. After all Shireen had helped him pass his math course, thereby graduating from high school, going on to the University of Wisconsin and then waiving his final year to enter the NFL draft as a first round pick. I sensed that Derrick had a schoolboy crush on Shireen, but figured it was just harmless dreaming, and was happy that he would help.

"Give me a day, Mrs. Aziz, to sort out your troubles," Derrick told Shireen, "but may I assume that you will find a way to make it worth my while!"

"Only if you actually win the Super Bowl, and not otherwise," Shireen chided him, "if you do so, and Akbar is okay about things, I'll spend the victory week with you!"

I wondered about the way the conversation had gone and why Shireen had made such a promise. But with the prospect of getting a befitting revenge on Anil, there was no question about querying her further. She had been through enough already.

"I will set up something and be in touch before you get to the port up here," Derrick promised, "and I am making plans for Victory Week already!"

As we worked out details at our end, David's very pretty blonde girlfriend Annette cozied up to me. She moved her hand slowly on to my crotch while making small talk. I took a quick look at Shireen as my fly was undone. Her unspoken response of "why not" was received with pleasure. Annette pushed me back onto the sofa, helping divest my clothes while dropping her own. Fully naked she climbed onto my front and eased my cock inside her pussy. Shortly she began to ride me with purpose.

With Annette servicing me, David correctly figured that Shireen was in the public domain. David had seated himself next to her on the bed upon entering our room, feeling up her leg and thigh as we discussed plans against Anil, given that all she had on was a bathrobe. Since I was now coupling up with Annette, David had carte blanche to pull Shireen's robe and panties off. A moment later he had impaled her on his rather impressive member. Her naked body writhed under him as David slowly pushed forward, having pulled back in an equally deliberate fashion some moments back. As Annette rode my cock, Shireen peeked over and caught my eye. Her unvoiced question was, "is she good?" My reply was affirmative. "Is she better than me?" This time I shook my head while pointing at her with a "you are the best" sign. A moment later I signaled "is he good?" Her response of holding hands a foot apart did not go over well with me! But I was happier when she indicated David was just big and not that adept at using his cock. Hopefully that was not just a lie that was necessary at the moment!

"Enjoy the motion Shireen, I am at your beck and call," David said to Shireen as he primed himself for another stroke.

He seemed to have the penile length of his dad's West African people and girths of his mother's East European ancestors. He was neither black nor white but had a glowing coppery skin. At well over 6 foot tall, he towered over most of the others at our office.

"Could you leave me some," I remarked from the couch while in a clinch with Annette.

"Slim chance buddy," David jested back, "I'm not getting this opportunity again am I, and isn't Annette being more than nice to you!"

Later that night we did swap partners. David and Annette went at it like banshees, really demonstrating some of the finer points of doggie style fucking. David rammed into her from behind, getting some choice yelps out of Annette as he pressed his advantage home.

"Your turn," they both seem to say in unison when finished with their lovemaking, even though no sound actually emanated from either of them. I took the cue and rolled Shireen over. But unlike David who entered Annette's cunt, I greased her anus and sent my pole all the way in, getting a string of obscenities out of her mouth.

David seemed a bit disappointed that Shireen had placed a moratorium on anything else penetrating her asshole when partners were again changed. But he was more than satisfied when she took the 69 position, straddling his shoulders, putting her pussy onto his mouth, and bending forward to suck his cock. Annette and I decided to take things slow and made love in the missionary position for quite a while. While the evening had every possibility of being a disaster, things had taken some positive turns and all four of us slept happy and sated. Revenge on Anil would be conducted in an even more enjoyable manner in days to follow.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I am sorry Mr. Soparkar," Shireen sounded apologetic, "I believe I may have touched a wrong nerve with you the other day at the beach, after all you were just suggesting in a friendly manner that I should simply reveal my best assets, like so many others among the ladies in the group!"

She had accosted him in the discotheque on the ship during the final night of celebrations, one night after being humiliated in front of everyone. He seemed very surprised at her apologizing to him rather than the other way around. Of course, the fact that she had worn the shortest shorts, a revealing blouse and fancy heels, meant that his attention was not on content and fact but on visual stimuli. Any rational thought vanished from his mind as she first asked him on to the dance floor for some fast numbers, jiggling everything to good measure, followed by a couple of slow ones during which she held him close. Shireen then took a seat next to him in a corner, letting his hand rest on her bare thigh, and bending forward to give him an almost unimpeded view of her braless bosom.

"I should be the one apologizing for taking too many liberties without your permission," there was a definite sneer in the way he spoke, "but I am glad that neither Akbar nor you took things out of context and made a scene!"

"There's no reason for us to not be friends, after all if we Desis (Indo-Pakistanis) are not united, how else do we stand up to these Gora (White) types," Shireen replied, allowing one hand to come around her waist while the other caressed her legs, "You should know that I did not mind your intimacy on board ship with me yesterday, I actually found what you did to be somewhat liberating, and even Akbar was constantly talking of how turned on he was by your hands on my body as he fucked me last night."

"I was worried that you would be upset," Anil was soaking up the situation and dreaming of getting into my pants very soon.

"I don't have problems going topless on the beach but I was uncomfortable with some of the Middle Eastern guys leering at me," she responded, "but this should make it up to you!" Shireen lifted the blouse off leaving her topless. The chair was high backed so only Anil got the benefit as they were in a corner and with her back to the crowd.

Juanita, David, Myriam and I had taken a table that was separated from theirs by a well-positioned pillar. We opted out of dancing and focused on the conversation. Jonathan, our Tech genius, had affixed a small mike to Shireen's shorts and we were hearing everything that was being said. A wall camera was focused on their table and we could also see anything that transpired.

"I am so relieved that you did not take things the wrong way," Anil replied, "I am sure you would want Akbar to get some benefit from our friendship?" One hand squeezed her left breast, the other moved up her thigh, rubbing against her pussy.

"Why, of course, Akbar has worked extremely hard and needs to be rewarded," she countered pushing her cunt forward so he could feel the outline through the skimpy panties, "but we do know that certain non-business aspects have to be kept in consideration and I am willing to do whatever is necessary, even sexually, to guarantee his success!"

Her point was delivered with a strong emphasis as she placed her hand in his crotch and gave his member a quick rub. She bent forward a little bit and allowed him to touch his lips to hers. His hands grabbed onto her boobs and his tongue entered her mouth.

Just then the main room lights came on and an announcement was made that players from the New Orleans Saints had come aboard for a visit. In almost no time, Derrick had found Shireen and put his hand on her shoulder. She eased out of the booth, having already put on the blouse. Throwing her arms around Derrick's neck, she allowed him to kiss her on both cheeks and then full on the mouth.

"Apologies Mr. Soparkar, Derrick is an old friend, so I need to join him for a bit," Shireen moved away dropping the key to our room in front of him, "but why do we not continue our discussion after midnight since Akbar has plans to be with the guys for a last night of heavy boozing!"

---------------------------------------------------------------Anil showed up at our room two minutes past midnight, a big smile on his face, visions of Shireen's naked body in his mind, and a bottle of champagne and two glasses in his hands. His smile evaporated the moment he saw her on the bed, only in a short nightgown, but cuddling with Derrick. He was also surprised to find Neena deep in conversation with the Offensive Coach, another player on the sofa with Revti on his lap, not to mention many other folks including David and Annette and me in the room. Space was an absolute premium with many couples sharing seats or in close proximity on the floor. He seemed particularly perturbed that both his wife and daughter were present.

"Hi Mr. Soparkar, so good of you to visit," Shireen welcomed him in and invited him to sit near Derrick and herself on the side of the bed, "though we are going to need more glasses and more bubbly as the group suddenly decided to move their party here!"

"Hey Dad, they've invited all of us to the night-time game on Monday," Revti was excited, "Mr. Aziz made the arrangements and I am so looking forward to meeting the whole team!"

Anil had a look of angst as Revti tipped her mouth upwards and accepted a kiss from the guy whose lap she was seated in. She had dressed in a floral miniskirt and her companion's hands were strategically placed on her bare legs. For an ugly as sin dad, the girl had turned out to be quite a looker. Maybe the mother was a beauty in her early years. Sensing his unease, Shireen hooked an uncovered left leg around Anil's middle to prevent him from interacting with his family. It was easy to sense his confusion, anger at Revti's behaviour and desire for Shireen's body all at the same time.

The party continued through to almost three in the morning, when the team members finally decided to depart, on account of their game in just over two days' time. We would be spending Saturday night onboard upon reaching the port. For Sunday most ladies had plans to take an extended shopping trip while the guys would be going to the training field to see the Saints and visiting Atlanta Falcons, the home team for most of us. On Monday evening we would attend the game and then the after-party.

Anil was visibly on edge, as both Neena and Revti were more than friendly with the visitors. Neena and her companion went off to get some fresh air on deck for a long 45 minutes. Her hair looked quite tousled when she returned. No amount of perfume hid the aroma of recent sex. The Offensive Coordinator she had accompanied was a hunky and handsome guy. Anil was even more concerned when Revti vanished for the better part of an hour with two of the active players. By the time she returned, her panties were tucked into the jacket of one the guys and her pussy was uncovered.

Shireen kept Anil focused on herself by putting both feet up onto his lap and in contact with his cock, and motioning for him to massage them. Silently he complied while running his hands up and down her calves and thighs. He could not get much further as Derrick remained seated on the bed behind her, hands around her waist and on her boobs. She certainly seemed to be taking the student-teacher relationship a lot further than I imagined. Yet Derrick to me still was the teenager who often came by to mow our lawn or do some housework. As the players departed, Derrick gave Shireen a bear hug.

As farewells were being exchanged among the others, Shireen grabbed Anil and ran into the washroom. I was begin to wonder as they seemed to be gone for the best part of ten minutes, more than enough time for at least a relatively sedate fuck. I wanted to put my ear to the door, but there were too many people around. Not that I was jealous or felt that Shireen was in any real danger, I had a real urge to see how she snared the bastard before the final kill.

"Anil how long do you have to be in their toilet, you know there is one in our suite also," Neena yelled after returning to the room with one of the visitors, not knowing Shireen was also inside the washroom and in a very compromising state, "who told you to drink so much booze and eat that much food!"

Anil harked to the command and came out. It was evident from his dress that nothing of the sexual sort had transpired with Shireen. The door to the suite shut but those in the room could Neena's angry voice for a while from the corridor.

To everyone's surprise, and mostly mine, Shireen stepped out completely naked a few moments later and twirled in front of those present.

"I am going first," said Jonathan, lifting Shireen off her feet, putting her on the bed, and jumping on top.

Shireen then realized as Jonathan began to penetrate her pussy that Annette, David, Juanita, Myriam and Elie were still also there, along with me. Figuring that an orgy was in the making she lay back to enjoy the treatment. Before long, Jonathan had a nice rhythm going and Shireen was oohing with pleasure while probably anticipating the next step of her revenge on Anil. As Jonathan serviced my wife, I began sucking on Myriam's ample tits, Annette bent over for Elie to take her from behind, and David skewered Juanita.

Elie got his chance to be with Shireen at the first exchange, while Juanita coupled with me. Annette and David went at it as did Juanita and Jonathan. Elie sat down in a high backed chair and lowered Shireen onto his cock, giving him the opportunity to comfortably twist tongues with her in the process and suck on her tits with gusto.

At my turn, Shireen raised her ass and pointed at her rectum. That was our special treat, not given to anyone else. Despite already having fucked Annette and Juanita, I was so charged that my dick seemed to have gained an extra inch or two. I deliberately used just enough lube to get me into her but not smoothly. She yelped but shoved herself back to ensure I fitted in snugly.