Shireen Moves On - Akbar’s Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out to be a late night and morning, given that breakfast was foregone and brunch would not be on the cards till after 1 p.m. The plan was going better than expected, and everyone got fucked and sucked more than anticipated and by multiple partners. I could not believe how easily Shireen had begun to sexually express herself again. The troubles we had were a thing of the past. Not only was I falling deeper in love with Shireen, every moan of pleasure from her being at the end of someone else's cock reignited greater desire in me. Surprising as it may sound, we truly were fucking strangers to get closer to each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Having landed in New Orleans, the final act now of the revenge had to be played out. Shireen needed to get Anil away not only from the group but from his family. Of course we knew exactly what he would find most attractive, the opportunity to fuck her. Neena and Revti had decided to visit the training facility. David, Jonathan and I made sure that as few of our folks were around as possible while Shireen tackled the most difficult yet crucial part. Luckily, most of the girls went off shopping and left Anil and Shireen pretty much to each other.

"Mr. Soparkar, I am wondering if you would tolerate my company for lunch, assuming that you have no other plans," she sided up to him in the hotel, "seems Akbar, most guys and many of the ladies are going over to see the Saints at their training facility for much of the afternoon."

Even if early November, the weather was warm and perfect for being outside. Shireen had opted for a shirt and skirt sort of combination that really brought out her cleavage, with a transparent skirt that allowed a great view of her legs. I wanted to fuck her right there on the patio and knew that Anil would be putty in her hands. With his family and myself gone, there were no obvious diversions to prevent his access to Shireen's honey pot. She really surprised him by putting a package of three condoms in his hand to completely cross any t's and dot any i's that may have remained in his mind.

They walked over to a nice seafood restaurant by the wharf. Shireen made sure that his arm was around her waist or that they were hand in hand. The people around certainly appeared to look at the two with bewilderment. Seriously how many guys like him would be with a babe like her. Anil obviously savoured the moment, ensuring that his hand often kept dropping down to her ass or was feeling up her nearly bare back. Looking at her go off from a side window, I had feelings of trepidation, jealousy and excitement all at the same time. Till she returned, however, many hours hence, all I could do was wait. We had a plan that was so far being followed to the letter. Yet my insides churned at the thought that things could go wrong at any moment. The immediate solution to dulling the ache was to down a few strong drinks, not a great idea at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"So nice to have your company," Shireen cooed as cozied up with Anil on board a luxury yacht, "I had no idea you had such wealth."

"Well it does help if you are as high up in the organization as I am," he replied while taking her in his arms, "the owner is one of our major clients and lets me borrow the boat once in a while."

His mouth dropped onto her and they started kissing, slowly and awkwardly at first, but soon getting the hang of tongue twisting and really exchanging saliva. Shireen did not seem to mind as his hands undid the knot on her blouse and jerked it off her body. Her bare breasts bounced as he turned her around and pulled down her skirt. In a few moments she stood there bare and glorious like a goddess.

Placing her on a deck chair, while the staff wandered about on duty, he quickly divested his own clothes. Shireen's eyes popped as she saw the weapon he carried, probably three inches longer and twice the girth of mine! He stuck his cock out in front of her and she complied immediately by putting it into her mouth, licking the shaft up and down, and taking small bites of the head while fondling his testicles. The blow job lasted for an eternity before he tensed and sent his load down Shireen's throat. She swallowed every drop and licked any remnant fluid from the tip of his cock.

"That was both tasty and nutritious," she commented, "why haven't you taken the opportunity to be with me earlier?"

"I guess I wondered what that shithead husband of yours would do," he replied, "but now I know you are mine whenever I want!"

Shireen went over to the railing and Anil roughly spread her legs from behind and pushed into her cunt. The large appendage took a while to find itself into her and her colour went to a healthy red in the process. She was having trouble breathing as the monster object invaded her pussy.

"Don't let up," she squealed, "Akbar never does me like this!"

Anil was re-energized by her comment and began to pummel her from behind with a newfound intensity. Her shrieks scared off the seagulls that were encircling the boat expecting titbits. Anil was a man possessed, having finally received the reward he had wanted for many months.

"Are you wearing protection?" Shireen suddenly asked in a moment of sanity.

"No my darling, I am going to leave you a little gift today," he smirked, "the boy you will carry will have all my talents and will be treated as my godson!"

"Well in that case fuck me real good then," Shireen responded, bending forward a bit further to allow him greater penetration.

"Aaahhh," Anil loudly moaned as he emptied his weapon into Shireen's cunt ............

"Yo Akbar, get your ass off the lounge chair," David was giving me a more than firm shaking, "we got to go get Shireen in less than an hour's time!"

As I awakened to the sounds of a normal Louisiana afternoon, the visions of a lovely yacht, a pristine sea, and mostly a slutty wife getting ramrodded by an asshole of a boss all came to a quick and much appreciated end. I guess it is never a great idea to down three or four hard drinks quickly in the afternoon following a late night of partying. It had been one hell of a vivid and extremely troubling dream. The worst part was that my cock was straining to get out my tennis shorts.

Seeing my predicament, Myriam grabbed onto my balls and pulled me to one corner, lowering my shorts and putting her lips around my cock. A few moments later I felt the life returning to me as the blood that had concentrated to raise my dick was back circulating around my system. Myriam made no comment about my cum tasting sweet or being nutritious, that was just my over active imagination!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just past 8 pm, Shireen was dropped off on the dock where David and Jonathan and I waited patiently. She looked smashing in a fantastic swimsuit I had never seen before. Her thumbs up signal meant that all had gone to plan. Anil did not disembark as the crew advised they needed to keep him for a bit longer. Some further humiliations were obviously on the cards. Shireen wondered whether Neena and Revti would worry where he was and was told that both had gone off for dinner with some of the coaches and reserve players and were not in a good mood. Someone had whispered to his family that Anil had ordered a hooker for the night and this had not gone over well. I was certain that Anil was not going to have a pleasant night.

Shireen looked spectacular in the new swimsuit. I decided on the spot, "tonight is Laird's choice folks, no sharing!" She had done so much and I wanted to worship her in the best way possible. Our victory was just around the corner once Anil was brought back and made to face reality. David and Jonathan both made noises of disapproval but paired off with their respective mates. As she put her arms around me and planted a deep kiss I knew it was going to be another long and pleasurable night. It certainly was!

Shireen took great pleasure in providing every little detail of the humiliation meted out to Anil. She had left him blue balled in Cabin C, after first letting him see her fully naked and even allowing his dick to penetrate her pussy for a few millimeters before one of Derrick's cousins had pumped Anil's ass full of sedative. I laughed hysterically on hearing a about his getting butt fucked by a few backwoodsmen who had been invited for their proclivities. I particularly liked the bit about him being tossed overboard as potential shark bait. I figured even the sharks did not like the taste of typical Maharashtrian asshole! My biggest chuckle came when she described his teeny weenie two inch and some cock at its absolute unshrivelled apex! And I was dreaming that he was some kind of Zulu king with a real humdinger of a dong!!!

I sincerely appreciated that she had not allowed any overt sexual liberties to the crew, other than giving Derrick's cousin a hand job. I must say, however, that some of the photos on her cell phone were quite bold, even though she was in the swimsuit in all of them. Apparently she had been friendly with many of the guys while taking those snaps, sitting in their laps, allowing them to grasp her breasts or other parts of her body, or giving her massages. She had even letting a really big guy raise her above his head with his right hand wedged into her bikini bottom directly under her pussy and his left holding her foot for balance! Well they had all helped get our revenge on a complete bastard, so a little collegiate tomfoolery with my wife was not too much of a payment in my ledger.

---------------------------------------------------------------The game turned out to be a nail biter, with the Saints eking out a 35-27 win to the joy of thousands of New Orleans fans. As far as Shireen and I were concerned, this form of football meant nothing. The rest of our group attending was not happy inwardly about the outcome, as Atlanta was our home city, though quite a few congratulated our hosts. We had been hosted in one of the plush hospitality booths high above the stadium but with a great view, giant TV's, and food aplenty.

Shireen and I had our high note when just after half-time a bedraggled looking Anil was admitted to the booth. He looked apologetically at his family, but both Neena and Revti appeared not to be interested in anything he was saying. They left the game shortly afterwards and took a late-night flight back to Atlanta.

Given the very close victory, the after party was cancelled and the team had to stay with the coaches and owner both for a tongue lashing and encouragement for the following week, which would be a hard game against another tough Divisional rival. Derrick and friends did, however, swing by the booth for a few moments. He handed Shireen a videotape and advised that the contents had been shown to Anil upon his release. Derrick seemed particularly unhappy at the after party getting cancelled. Perhaps it was because Shireen had dressed to pique his interest, wearing a red dress with a deep front and matched black pumps. Given that he had come up straight from the game and was sweaty, he was tempered in saying his goodbyes and turned to head for the team briefing. To my surprise Shireen pulled him around, and engaged in an open mouth kiss with him. Not knowing what was going on, I figured she was expressing her gratitude for his help.

Those of us who were part of the plan watched the video, which started with Anil entering Cabin C where Shireen was awaiting him naked, but thankfully unrecognizable with her back to the camera. He then proceeded to do an awkward strip tease and jumped upon her. The scene changed and Anil was in the same room atop a fat and ugly looking female, at least 60 years of age. He was pushing into her with unusual hurry. She yelled all sorts of obscenities concerning his small prick till he finally came and speedily got off her. The tape picked up a few minutes later with Anil in the engine room, bent over some machinery and having his ass plowed by three of the backcountry boys one after another. Even worse he had to suck off their butt stained cocks afterwards. The tape started off again in a few moments. This time, however, a completely naked Neena was getting fucked by two rather large guys, probably some of the reserve team members. The final part of the videotape showed Revti nude and spit roasted by two other guys, one with his cock in her mouth, the other entering her from behind. Neither wife nor daughter seemed under any duress while enjoying the sexual activity, unlike Anil himself who was getting abused like never before. I wondered how the tapes on Neena and Revti had been obtained but decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth!

A note explained the situation. Anil had been told that the videotapes, not only of himself but also of his wife and daughter would be widely circulated within the company and to his family both in the US and India, and perhaps leaked onto social media. In order to ensure this did not happen he needed to make sure that I would be promoted right away. Meanwhile David would rise to my current position. Demands for promoting a few others, who were friendly to me were also made and accepted.

A small gift box was handed to Shireen by the staff as we finally left. Inside were lovely bangles and matching earrings from Derrick. The accompanying typed note on one side simply said, "I will be collecting after the Super Bowl, You can count on it." Shireen turned the note over, turned a bit redder, but did not share with me. I wondered what was on the back but did not press the matter. After all, the two of us had just had a massive victory over the asshole trying to fuck both our lives.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Keeping Another Promise

I was soon promoted to the level of Department Manager, and since Anil was frequently absent due to need to travel to India or otherwise for family problems, I was often deputed as the Acting Business Director. It was only a matter of time before my next elevation would happen since I had more than competently managed Anil's job and improved results in the process.

Things between Anil and Neena were not on the level. They got Revti married to the son of a family friend in India. Neena then divorced Anil and moved in with her new boyfriend, incidentally the Offensive Coordinator of the Saints! The tape of Anil and family had been seen by many and sundry at the office and outside, and his career was all but over at the company except for appearances.

For two people who didn't understand one iota of American Football, Shireen and I certainly were making a habit of being around the sport. After all we had been at an orgy organized on Super Bowl night some years back, Shireen had been a teacher for a high school player heading to a scholarship position at a Big-10 school, and then of course we had our friends at a NFL team help with an asshole of a boss. With a blistering start to their season, the New Orleans Saints had rocketed to the top of their Division, then Conference, and now stood at the threshold of their first ever Super Bowl. Derrick had been a key aspect of the team, rewarded with recognition for the season. It was extremely surprised when, out of the blue, Derrick's young and very hot mother, Jenna Jones, had shown up with unexpected gifts. Derrick had sent tickets for the Super Bowl and flights to the city for both Shireen and me. We would be joining Jenna and Derrick's girlfriend Erika for the event.

I was delighted at the invitation and also quite happy to see Jenna. We had been friends during the time we were neighbours and had fucked many times when opportunity had presented itself, particularly during the period Shireen and I were having marital problems. Jenna had relocated to a much bigger house in a nicer part of town after Derrick had joined the Saints. Still, I wondered why Derrick had been so generous to us. Shireen gave me a bunch of roundabout answers which I accepted plausibly as there was no need to look a gift horse in the mouth. I was, however, wondering why Shireen had been so clingy with Derrick and figured I needed to find out more. Erika was every pro athlete's dream, Midwestern, blonde, lovely accent, a body to die for and a doll's face. Yes, Derrick had done well.

As we took our seats virtually on the 50 yard line and not far from the New Orleans team players, many persons we had met during the cruise came up and reacquainted themselves. The biggest surprise prior to the game came from the Offensive Coordinator who advised that Neena would be marrying him in a few months. She had taken Anil to the cleaners and ended up with way more of their assets than he had expected. Quite a few of them let us know that Derrick had told them about special friends and that he was very happy to see Shireen's dress for the evening. She had opted for a fusion East-West mix with a patterned flared skirt, an embroidered choli that showed off both her bare waist and a good deal of her boobs excellently, and boots. Derrick and others waved at us from afar.

The first half was tight and too long. Neither Shireen nor I were able to make heads or tails out of the sport but loved the atmosphere. I was receiving a great deal of attention from Jenna and Erika was quite chatty with Shireen trying to explain the game. There was, however, a really impressive half time show. Things really took off with a trick play in the second half, after which the Saints stamped their authority on the opponents.

Horns blared, fireworks went off, and confetti rained down as the Saints comprehensively won the game. Immediately people from our section crowded into the field to meet the players. Erika pulled Shireen along while Jenna grabbed onto me. We found Derrick about twenty yards from our seats. He went down on one knee taking his mom's hand in his and began to cry. She beamed with joy, tousled his hair and expressed her best wishes. Rising, he grabbed Erika and planted a kiss on her lips. I wondered what was going to happen next when he stepped forward, put one hand around Shireen's waist and brought his mouth down onto hers for an extended time, pushing his tongue inwards. The other hand found its way under the backside of her skirt and perhaps came into direct contact with her bottom. Releasing her finally, he simply stuck his hand out for me to shake as I was left wondering at what had just transpired between Derrick and my wife.

Back at the hotel Shireen made a confession that cleared a great deal of the haze about her relationship with Derrick. I had often wondered why she seemed a bit on edge whenever Derrick or Jenna were around the two of us and now the truth was laid bare for me.

"Derrick and I have been lovers since before he left for university," she let it all out, "and in return for the help regarding Anil, I promised to spend tonight and perhaps the coming week with him."

I listened patiently as she recounted the events immediately following the Super Bowl party so many years ago, explaining how Derrick had filled the void in her heart rather than causing our marriage to fall apart. She told me that Derrick had not fucked her since leaving for university. Jenna and Erika had joined us for a light dinner and appeared to be there to provide her support. Jenna had a so-what sort of response but it was obvious that Erika had not been apprised of the situation.

I sat back for a few minutes, digesting the information that by now had become crystal clear. But I did not feel any resentment or disgust. Rather a feeling of desire overtook me and I went over to her, pulling down her skirt and panties as the other ladies watched. Wordlessly I entered her cunt and pushed with gusto. My sperm jetted into her and unbeknownst to me right then become the seed for our second child.