Shireen Moves On - Akbar’s Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me tell you a story also," I said as we disengaged.

Seated on the sofa with our privates still on display, I began a confession of my own. Shireen did not appear too surprised to learn that while she was getting done by Derrick on at least two occasions, I was fucking Jenna. Jenna's carefree demeanour did not change as I spoke but Erika really began to wonder at the intricacies of the relationships between the four persons involved. Shireen took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply for a very long moment.

"I love you Akbar," she said, "and have done nothing that you would not have approved of or not found to your liking!"

Just then the room phone rang. A driver was ready to take Shireen over for her tryst with Derrick. Ten minutes later, having refreshed and changed into a short black dress and pumps, she kissed the ladies and me goodbye. Despite knowing everything and thankful for Derrick's help, I was somewhat hesitant to see her go.

Jenna came across the room, sat on the sofa and put her arms around me. Erika seemed rooted to her spot, uncertain on how to handle the sudden 'other girl' in her life. She slowly rose and headed off for the other suite leaving Jenna with me.

"Oh dear, Derrick should have been more cautious," she remarked, "but he has had a thing for Shireen for ages now and it would be wrong to not let him have his heart's desire on the biggest day of his life."

I had no answer but was in some sort of funk. Jenna turned me around and began to massage my back and shoulders. Slowly she moved closer and held my around the waist from behind while giving me little kisses on my neck and cheeks. She reached about and unbuttoned my shirt, slowly pulling it off.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Erika stood in the hallway in a bathrobe. She strode into the room, took my hand, and led me to the bedroom. Wordlessly she pushed me onto the bed and pulled down my pants. As I disposed of my shorts, Erika dropped the bathrobe to reveal her nearly perfect nude body. She climbed on top of me, unrolled a condom onto my stiffening cock, and inserted the appendage into her cunt. Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed, she began to ride me. Having already fucked Shireen not so long back, I was able to hold myself for an extended period. Erika kept raising the tempo till I finally let go. Bending down, she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, jumped off, grabbed her bathrobe and exited the bedroom.

I gathered my wits, tossed the condom into the bin and cleaned my midsection with a handful of tissues. Erika had come profusely during our mating and left quite a few stains on the sheets. Just as I got off the bed, Jenna walked in and pointed that I should lie down again.

"Erika decided that what was good for the gander was good for the goose," Jenna told me, "and so figured fucking you would be the most appropriate action to take."

"I cannot believe that Erika just fucked me without uttering a single word," I replied, "she is truly very pretty but I certainly had no designs on her."

"Well in that case you had better have designs on me," Jenna responded while dropping her clothes, "your darling Shireen won't be back for a few hours yet since Derrick has not fucked anyone in weeks and should be well tanked with love juice!"

Jumping onto me, after pushing me onto a small dining table in the lounge, she came atop me in a reverse cowgirl position, raising and slowly lowering herself. For someone nearly ten years my senior, she had kept herself incredibly fit. Of course, the new wealth courtesy of her son had allowed her to visit the best gyms, get personal instructors, and receive necessary surgery to enhance her assets. All in all, she was a hell of a good fuck, even though the vision running through my mind was of Shireen appended to Derrick's cock.

"Hey she'll be back and she will love you more than ever before," Jenna poked me in the ribs as I drifted off in my thoughts, "so you might as well make the most of your opportunity with me!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you ever go fucking around behind my back and without my knowledge," Shireen let me have it with both barrels on arriving unexpectedly at our room and finding Jenna cuddling with me nude and in bed in the early hours of the morning, "and you had better treat me real nice or I will find myself many other lovers who will, quite a few of Derrick's mates would welcome me with open arms and raised cocks!"

In no time I was on my knees. Jenna initially took in the scene in her usual devil may care manner but then jumped out of bed, grabbed her things, and ran out to her room down the corridor. I hoped that Shireen would jump into bed, but she was keen on a shower and breakfast.

Since the room was prepaid for three nights, Shireen and I did make the most of it. The next morning a picture in the local newspaper showed Derrick kissing her under a headline, "Exotic Beauty Provides Ample Reward to Winning Saint!" In no time at all the phones in the hotel and subsequently at home were ringing with opportunities for Shireen in various media forms, including those in Indian, Mexican and even Japanese films and TV commercials.

"Darling, can we not just go to Pakistan for our next anniversary," I suggested as soon as we returned home to Atlanta from our trip.

She blew me a kiss to show her assent while tossing off the sweaty clothes from the flight.

Receiving agreement from her, I continued, "but for now can you please spread your legs and accept the commands of your master!"

Shireen did both, again and again and again!