Shireen's Story: Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noted that my breasts had leaked some quantity of milk in the process. Almost on cue, Zara wanted her feed. Wondering if Lily and Akbar would fuck, I went off to tend to the baby. Returning about a half hour later I found them sitting and playing cards. On one hand both were wearing some clothes. On the other Lily was in process of removing her shirt.

"Oh great, you've saved me just as this card sharp was having intentions on misusing my virginal body!" Lily giggled. They had been playing Strip Poker and Akbar was way out in front having only lost his shoes while Lily was one panty from being stark naked. I could not suppress a smile at the idea of Lily being anything near virginal, but appreciated that Akbar was keeping himself for further rounds with me. He did look in need of some rest.

"Let me get you out of those things," I jumped onto Lily and pulled off the remaining garment. We went into a long clinch, feeling up each other, kissing and fondling. Akbar moved to one side of the bed and took great interest in the lesbian action on display.

"You ready for another go at your re-discovered love?" Lily asked Akbar after letting him watch for the better part of an hour during which us girls got to really know each other much better.

Akbar needed no coaxing. Lily pushed my head downwards and put a large dollop of cream onto my asshole. Although I had never been a great fan of the activity, Akbar was certainly piqued and Lily wanted to see me in action. Taking the correct cue, Akbar skewered me from behind. My rear end hurt mightily as he pushed in and out, since I had not been fucked in the manner in more than one year. Still he was getting his money's worth and tonight was not for objecting to any way he wanted to take me.

The rest of the night and much of the next morning was spent in the same manner. After getting butt fucked I had felt the need to sleep. Waking up aside Lily, Akbar surprised us by first serving breakfast in bed and then giving us both a taste of his well packaged sausage. I spread my legs and let him fuck my cunt as hard as he could. Lily had opted for giving him a blow job as per her promise to me. All in all it was a fantastic rekindling of the sexual relationship between my husband and me. Having Lily around was icing on the cake, really tasty icing!!!

------------------------------------------------------------ Keeping the Promise

"Well Joel's going to be here to get your story, so remember that you promised to be nice," Lily reminded me of a half-vow I had made.

It was almost two years since the kidnapping and near rape in Ecuador. Akbar and I had moved well forward. Lily had become a regular fixture in our lives and loving, making an appearance every other week if not sooner. My daughter had taken to her and we were glad to have someone as kind hearted and sexy as Lily around.

"So who exactly is this Joel?" I was keen to avoid the meeting, "Is he someone you have the hots for?"

"As a matter of fact I do," Lily was direct, "but he is a hell of a good writer and may make something of your story that can sell for him and maybe get you some big bucks also."

"Well those big bucks are already rolling in," I responded, "since Akbar got his raise after my rescue.

"Lady a promise is a promise," Lily was direct, "and you are not the sort of person to renege unless I have been reading you wrong all along."

It was the kind of statement that hit in all the right places. I figured the guy would probably show up and not find my story to be of great interest. He would be gone and I would not have dues towards Lily. As I nodded my head in assent, Lily jumped over and hugged me. Pushing me onto the kitchen counter she removed my dress and began to work in earnest on my pussy. Her tongue and fingers found all my hot spots, leaving us sweaty as she tuned me up. An hour or so later, I not only would have met Joel, but also his entire clan, even if all they wanted to do was ravage me!

------------------------------------------------------------Joel Steinburg turned out not to be a nerd, as I expected, but a pure bred Prep School and Ivy League rich kid. He had turned his back on going into his dad's banking business and opted instead to be a writer. It did help if you had a nice inheritance courtesy of recently deceased Grandpa. He was a rather attractive looking fellow in his early thirties. What surprised me was that unlike others of his ethnicity and religion, Joel was a believer in Palestinian and general human rights. Clearly not cut in the Republican cloth that the rest of his family was. I sensed that Lily had a gold-digger sort of attitude towards Joel. Joel seemed to like her a lot but I could not imagine the two of them together anytime soon, except for an odd no-strings fuck.

We met at a coffee shop during a period of relative quiet. I could tell that Joel was both impressed and interested the moment he saw me. Even though I had just thrown together a simple white kameez, blue shalwar, and easy slippers, I stood out among the few customers in their jeans and T-shirts.

"Lily has been telling me so much about you," he advised after we had received our coffees and taken a seat in the corner, "but I would like to get to know you much, much better."

For the better part of two and a half hours I talked and talked and talked. Every so often Joel would ask a question to clarify something or get any nuances in what I was saying. He wrote furiously while also recording our meeting. Every so often his hand would touch mine as if to emphasize a point or to slow my speaking. As we continued he stretched so that his right leg came up between mine and my left one between his.

"I am very keen on a few of your adventures, which I believe can be either in a full story by itself or individual chapters," he told me, "so may I visit you next week?"

"Just let me know a day in advance so I can clear my schedule," I was getting quite comfortable with him, "would you like to come for lunch?"

"Only if you let me have a much, much, much better look at a lot more of you for dessert," he winked, taking both my hands and kissing them for longer than necessary, confirming that despite being a perfect gentleman during our session, he was a hot blooded male and I was worthy of attempting to fuck. Taking a gamble he held me close and kissed my right cheek. Not seeing me object he placed one on the left cheek too. Really risking things, he brought his lips up to mine. While my brain said no, my mouth opened and our tongues touched for an instant before he backed off and headed towards his car.

Just about a week later, I strangely waited on tenterhooks for Joel to arrive. I had mentioned him to Akbar who was happy that Lily had arranged the contact. At the same time, due to added business pressures, on account of his elevation, my husband had a busy workload and would not be able to join us for the meal. Frankly, I was somewhat relieved that Akbar was busy. Dressing for the occasion surprisingly was a mind-twister as I considered and rejected dozens of outfits. With Joel expected to arrive at any moment I finally selected an outfit that was conservative enough for a business meeting, yet revealing enough to fulfil his wish to see more of me.

Joel was spellbound when he entered the house and saw me in a pant suit and heels, but with only an ornate brassiere barely hiding my bosom and leaving the rest of my torso uncovered. Dropping his briefcase, recording devices and bottle of wine with a ribbon around it on a side table, Joel put his arms under my jacket and around my bare waist. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips but decided not to take more liberties, other than an extended hug that allowed him to run his hands up and down my mostly bare back. Deftly, however, he moved behind me, pulled my jacket off and tossed it to one side.

"Now that looks a lot better," he said.

Joel lightly moved his hands first onto my shoulders, then down to the midriff and finally by brought them from behind onto my boobs and gave a more than friendly squeeze to both. A shiver ran down my body as the only thing remaining on my top half was the rather flimsy brassiere. My tits had gone erect with the sudden chill of anticipation and were most visible through the light material. On one hand I wanted him to rip it off. On the other I had spent much time and effort on the lunch.

"Food's going to get cold," I reminded him taking the bottle and letting him follow me in with the rest of the stuff, "dessert comes much later!"

I had laid out a palatial spread with more than a dozen dishes from Pakistan and other exotic parts of the world. Joel figured that it would be insulting to turn anything down and partook with gusto. While he appreciated the food and expressed his admiration for the cooking, he was constantly putting his hands on my thighs, waist, arms and breasts. Joel made sure that the wine flowed freely and that I had a fairly decent buzz by the time we cleared the table and sat down to discuss business.

"I believe there is potential to do a number of things," he said as we started discussions on the real matter, "firstly the option exists for some sort of heroic movie, secondly we could take certain vignettes and translate into episodes for existing or new TV shows, and thirdly there may be a book in there."

I realized that I was giving him a lot more information about things that had happened in my life since getting married. He was particularly piqued by my relationship with Hernan, the friendship with Derrick, and particularly the kidnapping. Consistent with the tone set at lunch, Joel kept finding the opportunity to hold my hand, put his arm around me, touch my legs and caress my face.

"Let's take a break for dessert," I suggested upon seeing that time was nearly four p.m. and the warm jalebis and cold firni would both not remain edible.

Grabbing a large piece of jalebi, which is made by solidifying sugar syrup in hot oil and making ornate patterns in the process, Joel put one end in his mouth and motioned that I should bite on the other side. The eight inch piece of sweet lasted three bites from each of us before our lips touched. Our tongues were out in a jiffy, twisting and twirling and all sensibilities were tossed aside.

Joel pushed me down onto the sofa while concurrently pulling my top off and leaving my breasts bare. Lying down on top of me, his mouth came around one tit, then another, then back to the first in quick succession. I enjoyed the sensation of getting my nipples sucked and he certainly put a good amount of effort into the process.

Finally releasing my breasts, Joel attacked my trousers and heels with a passion, making sure that nothing remained on my body within a matter of seconds. He bent me over the back of the sofa, spreading my legs horizontally over the top as my arms helped balance me on the seats. Holding me tightly from my waist he rammed his cock from behind into my pussy again and again and again. I yelped as he penetrated me deeply and this only seemed to increase his ardour. The man seemed to go for hours. I wondered how he could manage such an assault and yet keep from spurting. Just as I was getting concerned about whether he was wearing protection, Joel pulled out and sent a stream of sperm up my hips and back. I lay forward exhausted, my feet on the back side of the sofa and my head resting on the cushions, taking deep breaths. Joel disengaged and headed to the bathroom. Still recovering from the fucking, sticky from his come, and expecting him to give me another ride to the moon and back, I was surprised to see him showered, dressed and ready to leave just about ten minutes later.

"That was wonderful Shireen," he said while squeezing my left breast and kissing my cheek, "I really hope I had videotaped our encounter, it could easily be a top-selling adult feature!"

As I wondered whether I had been too accepting and too easy, Joel advised that he would write up the ideas and communicate with me. As he left, I thanked my stars that the video camera had been left in the dining room, whereas we had taken dessert and fucked in the living room. I had every intention of being a movie or TV star, but certainly not a porn star!

------------------------------------------------------------

"You did him, didn't you?" was Lily's opening salvo. I was still getting back to my senses and absolutely stark naked when she had walked in moments after Joel departed.

"I am sorry Lily, things sort of took a different turn than expected," I replied, "I should have realized that you have a soft corner for Joel and been more circumspect."

"Soft corner, my ass, he's a hound dog and has been dying to get a shot at your pussy ever since meeting you at the cafe," she retorted, "Joel had a threesome with both his secretary and me on his desk at the office around 11 'o clock, prior to then fucking you at teatime!"

That explained how Joel was able to hold back on coming for so long. It also clarified that he was a cocksman and was taking advantage of any opportunity that arose. It so happened that I was one of the opportunities for the day. I surmised that, if he had managed to screw both Lily and me, not only did he have good taste but excellent abilities to fish!

I imagined that having become his latest conquest, Joel would put me out of his mind. I would be wrong. Joel parlayed four of the sections from my story into hour long episodes on two major shows. One of the producers even offered me the lead role if I would agree to a fair bit of gratuitous nudity! The money was good but cinematic nakedness was something beyond what I would consider doing, even if I had no issues with kissing or wearing skimpy attire on screen. I ended up playing a close version of myself in two episodes on another show that had less overt sexual content but I still wore a lot of very suggestive clothes or often feigned nudity.

Those two roles turned into an amazing number of offers from other TV shows, modeling gigs, and even a slasher film in which I would be the star victim! Yes Joel had certainly taken advantage of me, but then he had created a new persona, Sherry Noble, that was gaining awareness and generating cash. For the record, he did come by to collect his bounty off and on, while bringing me the checks for the film work as my agent. A few times we were joined by Lily, but thankfully nothing ever transpired while Akbar was around. I guess, quoting from the movie 'Casablanca' that "it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"

------------------------------------------------------------Getting Bossed About

Anil Soparkar was relishing the angst on Akbar's face and mine. As a business director, Anil had total say on what position Akbar would be in, or if he would be among the unlucky twenty or so percent let go due to routine corporate restructuring almost every year. Anil but had much influence over promotions or transfers for the management group. Getting on his wrong side was a sure fire way to be fired or demoted. He had a reputation for taking advantage not only of the female staff but also having sampled the wares of some of the wives and associated girlfriends. Akbar's concern, however, stemmed not from the fact that he was in any immediate danger, but what Anil was up to at the very instant. My face was red and contorted from what was going on.

Anil had his hands on my bare boobs, having already taken my bra off as I stood, turning beet red, in front of the crowd. Akbar stood motionless as Anil's hands moved under my panties and onto my cunt. While he finger fucked me, his tongue licked my neck and back, his cock came up against my ass, and his free hand really began to massage one and then the other breast.

"Okay, three minutes are up!" Bill Newsome, one of Akbar's associates, and attendees at the party, announced.

I pulled away with intent, grabbing my bra and clothing, finding my way through the crowd of nearly two dozen, and rushed to be elsewhere and have a quick cry. I had just been through a few short minutes of perhaps the greatest public humiliation ever, and all courtesy of my loving and overly confident husband. Akbar wanted to join me but I discreetly indicated that I was looking to be alone for a bit.

"Shireen you are the tastiest piece of pie amongst the company spouses, I can't wait to fuck you very soon, Madame TV Star!" he whispered into my ear as I pulled apart from his grasp.

Being the tastiest piece of pie among the company spouses was not something new for me. I had always been popular at parties and events, whether sex was involved or not, given my good looks and gregarious nature. But what I had just gone through was humiliating in an extreme fashion, given that my true love appeared helpless to do anything about the abuse I was undergoing. To Anil, I was just a pawn, albeit a very sexy pawn, to be used in order to control Akbar now and in the future. It was not the first time he had tried to gauge if I would fall for his guiles or be swayed by his high position, but had always managed to duck his line of questioning. Today, however, the situation had worked for Anil.

------------------------------------------------------------

Things hadn't started off badly, and for the most part had been rather benign. Akbar's company had declared record numbers and to celebrate many managers and spouses were invited to a cruise that would visit a number of ports in the Caribbean. It was perfect for Akbar and me as his parents had come over to visit. They were happy taking care of the baby with Lily also helping while the two of us cruised.

For the first couple of days we enjoyed the facilities on board, getting a chance to relax at the pools and enjoying wonderful meals. The third day saw us dock at one of the islands with a full day of beachside relaxation. Akbar had insisted that I dress well to help make an impression. He appreciated my blue top and gold bottom bikini combination, which was not quite string but neither was it regulation. My boobs were mostly uncovered as was much of my posterior. My waist showed that all signs of childbirth were gone. Many of the guys openly leered and their spouses or girlfriends had varying tinges of jealousy.

Given that the water was very inviting, I was game to join some of the guys and girls while Akbar and some of the senior members had a sports discussion going. David, one of Akbar's unmarried colleagues, swam up to me on a boogie board and wondered if I would like a ride. I accepted and he had me lie face down on the board with my hands grasping it from up top. Figuring he would pull from the side, I was surprised when his body came on top of mine and pushed forward. As we went further into the sea, I could feel his cock hardening against my nether regions, and every so often his hands would come around my waist or my breasts ostensibly as he steered the contraption. I was surprised that we did not sink below from the weight but apparently it was some sort of board that could take a heavy load.

"You look stunning Shireen," he began some small talk as we stopped about a hundred yards or so from shore and out of earshot of anyone in the water, "Akbar is so lucky!"

"Why thank you dear sir," I replied, knowing well that he had probably enjoyed touching me all over and now was likely looking for more. I was now lying on the board face up while he swam around.

"Hey do I get no reward for giving you such a lovely ride all the way out?" he raised the ante.

"Really Sir," I responded cheekily, "what did you have in mind?"

"How about a kiss and a long peek?" he was getting confident and made a motion suggesting my breasts.

I was in a good mood because of the lovely day and locale and laughed the suggestion off. Without any response from me he came across and placed his lips on mine for an extended moment, one hand on my shoulder and the other behind my back. As he withdrew, I noted that he was holding my top, leaving my boobs uncovered.