Shireen's Story: Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes they are spectacular, and they are real," he commented, stealing a line from a very popular sitcom, "Do I get to see the rest if I bring this back?" he posed an interesting question while showing me the bikini top and pointing at the bikini bottom.

"But I need to have just reward too?" I jokingly pointed at his shorts. In a flash he had them off and displayed a sizable and rapidly growing cock.

I giggled, undid the strings on the bottom half, tossed it over, and rolled over into the sea naked, swimming underwater for twenty yards or so away from him.

David began to chase me around the boogie board, but I was not an easy prey for him given that it is difficult to concentrate on any task with a full on erection. Just as he sensed victory by getting his hand on my thigh and pulling me close to his body, we heard someone using a loud speaker to call everyone in for lunch. David sheepishly helped me put the garments back on, copping more than a feel in the process. As he was fully erect, I put my hand out and moved his dick up and down as if shaking his hands.

"Can't say it's not been a pleasure to be out with you today," I let go and indicated we needed to head back.

He was immensely happy though that I allowed him to take me back in to shore while lying atop and touching my whole, near naked, body. His firm cock kept rubbing against my underside and both his hands managed to grasp on to my boobs as he guided us back.

We did set a few tongues wagging on coming ashore. David was finding it difficult to walk back with his hard on and held the board in front of his midsection. Since he had both been a cad and a gentleman, I thanked him first with a real handshake, not the dick shake a few moments earlier, and then tiptoeing upwards with a peck on his lips. Cheers and hoots went up all around, David turned red but accepted the accolades, and I ran off to embrace Akbar.

"That's some return to shore," Anil remarked, "I have not seen a mermaid like that before!"

He was sitting close to Akbar, with his wife Neena and daughter Revti next to him.

"I am hoping we get to see much more of you today," he smirked, "after all many of the ladies have decided to go topless and I was hoping you will be bold enough to join them!"

Normally I would not have minded as I had taken to being topless at beaches for quite some while. In fact I had been threadbare moments earlier. At the time, however, I felt he was intruding into No Man's Land. My answer simply gobsmacked him and had many in the crowd smiling at the insult I hurled back at him in the nicest manner.

"Anil Bhai (brother), if Neena and Revti have no issue showing a bit of skin, I am sure that I will have no issues joining them, after all reciprocity is important!" I shut him off.

------------------------------------------------------------

Our next beach stops were in the same vein. Knowing how Akbar both appreciated seeing me, and showing me off, in brief attire, I made sure to have a different swimsuit each time. At nighttime on the cruise, Akbar had limited his bar visits with the other guys and instead focused on fucking me every which way. He took great care to mention what he loved about the swimsuit or the evening dress of the day. He was particularly affected by a pink frill bikini in which I lounged about on the beach on one of the stops. He did not wait to get back to ship but pulled me behind a rocky outcrop as the waves crashed over us. I really enjoyed giving him a blowjob while being sprayed with salty ocean water and Akbar had no complaints in the process. But getting doses of saltwater into my pussy while balancing on a precipitous rock and being fucked doggy style was not something I would recommend.

Akbar kidded me about being a cock-tease with David, but was probably a bit envious at the freedom I had allowed the fellow in going out on the boogie board with him. I wisely decided to not mention that I had also let him see me completely naked during our swim and almost given him a hand job.

"C'mon you have never been a prude about me showing some skin before or being friendly with your colleagues!" I chided him.

I separately mentioned my unease about Anil but Akbar poo pooed it on the premise that the man had his family along and was probably not adapt at how to converse with pretty ladies. I had a feeling in my stomach that all Anil was interested in was my pussy but decided that there was no sense in having an unnecessary argument with Akbar.

The second last night at sea involved a major dinner and awards party. Akbar was the recipient of a few prizes as his group had beaten all expectations in the prior year. There was open talk of a promotion to Department head in the near future. As can be expected, I had dressed to please Akbar and give the other ladies on board some competition. My choice was neither bikini nor dress. In fact it was simply a striking blue bikini, with a gauzy transparent frock going down from my waist to my feet. A nice pair of heels gave me added height and amplified the overall effect.

Booze was flowing aplenty and after the formal ceremony things soon delved to a more base nature all around. With just a couple of days before leaving the ship and then returning to the grind of work, it made sense to have a wilder time than normal. No one, however, was giving me a looking over like Anil. I could almost feel my clothing melt away as he gazed unashamedly. Many of the board members paired up with me for a dance or two, given my sense of dress, looks, and fame as a budding actress. Finally an hour past dinner and awards, the most senior management took their leave.

"Who is not ballsy enough to participate in a game of naughtiness, hijinks and fun?" Anil asked a question with deeply disturbing implications. Almost everyone agreed immediately or got cajoled into staying by a spouse or partner. The group moved to a smaller area adjacent to the kitchen which had seats for everyone and a couple of pedestals.

"We are going to play a little game of togetherness, with the timing involved rising with every round along with the level of intimacy," he explained, "so for round one a lucky person will have 60 seconds to do whatever he considers appropriate or not with a member of the opposite sex, who is not his spouse or significant other, and every further round will have 30 seconds added thereafter."

David, who had been with me on the boogie board, got the first nod. He put his hand out to Juanita, the wife of a colleague of his. Bringing her close, he joined his mouth to hers till time ran out. The crowd clapped as they took their seats. Margie, from the sales team was up next and picked Jonathan out of the group. She was a funny sort and, as her victim squirmed, she undid his zipper, found his pecker and pulled it out for all to see. The group roared and Jonathan turned red as the situation did not allow him to be at his full size but rather minute! The ninety seconds felt like an eternity to him. Elie, a Lebanese international manager selected Jeannie from HR. Being a total ass-kisser he simply removed her shoes and massaged her feet for the two minutes allotted to them. Many in the group threw cups and other stuff at Elie to express their displeasure. Myriam grabbed Akbar and placed herself in his lap, putting her hand down his crotch and bringing his mouth into contact with the top of her boobs. Neither of them appeared to mind as she got her hand onto his cock and began to rub furiously while her buttons opened up to reveal much more of her chest. Both walked away in discomfort, him from an erection and she from a fully wide open shirt, when time ran out.

I cursed my luck seeing that Anil had his hands out right in front of me to claim his three minutes. I had no option to decline as Akbar had already participated in an energized manner. Anil stood me in front of the crowd, undid the zipper on my frock and let it fall to the ground.

"You should have been nicer to me the other day and showed some bounties," he whispered in my ear, "so maybe now I will use this opportunity to see what I missed and let you both know who is boss!"

I should have kicked him in the balls but he was holding me tightly from behind. Roughly he pulled the front of my bra down exposing both my breasts. Anil quickly unclasped the loose piece of lingerie and let it drop. The seconds ticking away seemed like hours as he took his time rubbing my breasts, kissing my neck and other body parts and bringing his cock up against my ass. Slowly but surely his hands moved down under my panties and two fingers lodged in my cunt. Luckily the garment did not drop down and totally bare me. The audience had gone dead silent as I was being finger raped, but no one stopped Anil.

"Shireen you are the tastiest piece of pie amongst the company spouses, I want to fuck you very soon!" he whispered into my ear as I pulled apart from his grasp upon hearing that time thankfully was up.

Grabbing my clothes, I headed to our room to gather myself. As I exited I saw Christine from the research section latching onto one of the new Russian managers. With Anil having raised the stakes high, I could only imagine the next couples could well start fucking in full public view.

Tossing all the garments, except the panties still on me, onto the bed I went to the restroom to clean up. I took one look in the mirror and began to sob uncontrollably. I couldn't really blame Akbar for what had just transpired but thoughts of revenge against Anil were flowing freely. Returning to the party was not a palatable option so I simply flopped onto the bed, grabbed the quilt and put the covers over myself. I could still feel Anil's hands all over my boobs and imagined his fingers growing to six times their size while in my cunt. Sleep was not going to be an easy proposition.

------------------------------------------------------------

I tossed a bathrobe on rather than staying topless when David, Annette and Akbar appeared at the room. David had thought up a plan that could deliver revenge for me, a definite elevation for Akbar, and a potential promotion for himself, having recalled a conversation from many months back concerning American Football.

"Didn't you say Derrick Jones was a neighbor of yours?" David mentioned to Akbar and me, "You do know we make landing at New Orleans and he plays for the Saints now!"

Indeed Derrick had parlayed his incredible talent into a starting position with the New Orleans Saints, a team that had recovered in recent years from being the "Aints" to becoming a serious Super Bowl contender. Twenty minutes later we were placing a ship to station call to Derrick. Derrick was delighted that I called and needed his help for a change. After all I was the reason he had passed his math course, thereby graduating from high school, going on to the University of Wisconsin and then waiving his final year to enter the NFL draft as a first round pick. My method of training had involved a strong carrot vs stick aspect, the carrot being my body on many occasions, particularly the anal route.

"Give me a day, Mrs. Aziz, to sort out your troubles," Derrick was formal while others were around, "but may I assume that you will find a way to make it worth my while!"

"Only if you actually win the Super Bowl, and not otherwise," I chided him, "if you do so, and Akbar is okay about things, I'll spend the victory week with you!"

Akbar wondered about the way our conversation had gone and why I had made such a promise. He had no clue that Derrick had been a very passionate lover while Akbar and I were going through a period of marital uncertainty.

"I will set up something and be in touch before you get to the port up here," Derrick promised, "and I am making plans for Victory Week already!"

As we worked out details at our end, David's very pretty blonde girlfriend Annette cozied up to Akbar. She moved her hand slowly on to his crotch while making small talk. Akbar took a quick look at me as his fly was undone. My unspoken response of "why not" was received with pleasure by him. Annette pushed Akbar back onto the sofa, helping him divest his clothes while dropping her own. Fully naked she climbed onto his front and eased his cock inside her pussy. Shortly she began to ride him with purpose.

Being a gentleman, even if of the caddish sort, does sometimes pay out nicely as David was finding out. With Annette servicing Akbar, he correctly figured that I was quid pro quo. David had seated himself next to me on the bed upon entering our room, working his hand under my robe to feel up my leg and thigh as we discussed plans against Anil. With Akbar now coupling up with Annette, David had carte blanche to pull my robe and panties off. A moment later he had impaled me on his rather impressive member. My naked body writhed under him as David slowly pushed forward, having pulled back in an equally deliberate fashion some moments back. The void in my vagina suddenly was filled and I moaned with pleasure. As Annette rode Akbar's cock, I peeked over and caught his eye. My unvoiced question was, "is she good?" His reply was affirmative. "Is she better than me?" This time he shook his head pointing at me with a "you are the best" sign. A moment later he signaled "is he good?" My response of holding my hands a foot apart did not go over well! But he was happier when I indicated David was just big and not that adept at using his cock, a lie that was necessary at the moment!

"Enjoy the motion Shireen, I am at your beck and call," David whispered into my ear as he primed himself for another stroke.

Even though my pussy was wet and streaming fluid, his cock was finding ways of filling me up nicely. He seemed to have the penile length of his dad's West African people and the East European ancestral girths on his mother's side. He was neither black nor white but had a glowing coppery skin. At well over 6 foot tall, he towered over most of the others at Akbar's office.

"Could you leave me some," Akbar remarked from the couch where he was in a clinch with Annette.

"Slim chance buddy," David jested back, "I'm not getting this opportunity again am I, and isn't Annette being more than nice to you!"

Later that night we did swap partners. David and Annette went at it like banshees, really demonstrating some of the finer points of doggie style fucking. Laying her across the top of the sofa, David rammed into her from behind, getting some choice yelps out of Annette as he pressed his advantage home.

"Your turn," they both seem to say in unison when finished with their lovemaking, even though no sound actually emanated from either of them. Akbar took the cue and rolled me over. But unlike David who entered Annette's cunt, Akbar greased my anus and sent his pole all the way in, getting a string of obscenities out of my mouth.

David was a bit disappointed that I had put a moratorium on anything else penetrating my asshole when partners were again changed. But he was more than satisfied when we took the 69 position, as I straddled his shoulders, put my pussy onto his mouth, and bent forward to suck his cock. Annette and Akbar decided to take things slow and made love in the missionary position. While the evening had every possibility of being a disaster, things had taken some positive turns and all four of us slept happy and sated. Revenge on Anil would be conducted in an even more enjoyable manner in days to follow.

------------------------------------------------------------

"I am sorry Mr. Soparkar," I sounded apologetic, "I believe I may have touched a wrong nerve with you the other day at the beach, after all you were just suggesting in a friendly manner that I should simply reveal my best assets, like so many others among the ladies in the group!"

I had accosted him in the discotheque on the ship during the final night of celebrations, one night after being humiliated in front of everyone. He was surprised at my apologizing rather than the other way around. Of course, the fact that I had worn the shortest skirt, a revealing blouse and fancy heels, meant that his attention was not on content and fact but on visual stimuli. Any rational thought vanished from his mind as I first asked him on to the dance floor for some fast numbers, jiggling everything to good measure, followed by a couple of slow ones during which I held him close. I then took a seat next to him in a corner, letting his hands rest on my bare thighs, and bent forward to give him an almost unimpeded view of my braless bosom.

"I should be the one apologizing for taking too many liberties without your permission," there was a definite sneer in the way he spoke, "but I am glad that neither Akbar nor you took things out of context and made a scene!"

"There's no reason for us to not be friends, after all if we Desis (Indo-Pakistanis) are not united, how else do we stand up to these Gora (White) types," I replied, allowing one hand to come around my waist while the other caressed her legs, "You should know that I did not mind your intimacy on board ship with me yesterday, I actually found what you did to be somewhat liberating, and even Akbar was constantly talking of how turned on he was by your hands on my body as he fucked me last night."

"I was worried that you would be upset," he was soaking up the situation and dreaming of getting into my pants very soon.

"I don't have problems going topless on the beach but I was uncomfortable with some of the Middle Eastern guys leering at me," I responded, "but this should make it up to you!" I lifted the blouse off leaving me topless. My chair was high backed so only Anil got the benefit as we were in a corner and with my back to the crowd.

"I am so relieved that you did not take things the wrong way," he replied, "I am sure you would want Akbar to get some benefit from our friendship?" One hand squeezed my left breast, the other moved up my thigh and rubbed against my pussy.

"Why, of course, Akbar has worked extremely hard and needs to be rewarded," I countered pushing my cunt forward so he could feel the outline through the skimpy panties, "but we do know that certain non-business aspects have to be kept in consideration and I am willing to do whatever is necessary, even sexually, to guarantee his success!"

My point was delivered with a strong emphasis as I put my hand on his crotch and gave his member a quick rub. I bent forward a little bit and allowed him to touch his lips to mine. His hands went around my neck and back, and his tongue entered my mouth.

Just then the main room lights came on and an announcement was made that players from the New Orleans Saints had come aboard for a visit. In almost no time, Derrick had found me and put his hand on my shoulder. I eased out of the booth, having already put on my blouse. Throwing my arms around his neck, I allowed him to kiss me on both cheeks and then full on the mouth.

"Apologies Mr. Soparkar, Derrick is an old friend, so I need to join him for a bit," I moved away dropping the key to my room in front of him, "but why do we not continue our discussion after midnight since Akbar has plans to be with the guys for a last night of heavy boozing!"

------------------------------------------------------------If anyone thought that Derrick wanted to be on the dance floor with me, he would be very wrong. A few minutes after exiting the discotheque we were in a deep clinch on the empty deck area. Since we were the only ones in the area, I was certain Derrick would want a quick fuck before the tryst with Anil.

"I want to make love to you right now and right here," he said, "but there's a game on Monday evening and we need to behave ourselves for a few days prior."

I could not believe this was still an accepted philosophy amongst male athletes. Boxers were reputed to forego sex for months before a bout. Muhammad Ali had debunked the myth by being sexually active close to big fights, most of which he won with ease. But the moment was not one to argue with Derrick. He did, however, pull me into a stairway, remove all my clothing, and give me a memorable tongue licking.