Shireen's Story: Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have things in place," he told me as I dressed myself, "I promise this guy will never be a bother again."

------------------------------------------------------------Anil showed up at my room two minutes past midnight, a big smile on his face, visions of my naked body in his mind, and a bottle of champagne and two glasses in his hands. His smile evaporated the moment he saw me cuddling on the bed with Derrick and only in a short nightgown, Neena deep in conversation with the Offensive Coach, and another player on the sofa with Revti on his lap, not to mention many other folks including Akbar, David and Annette in the room. Space was an absolute premium with many couples sharing seats or in close proximity on the floor. He seemed particularly perturbed that both his wife and daughter were present.

"Hi Mr. Soparkar, so good of you to visit," I welcomed him in and invited him to sit near Derrick and myself on the side of the bed, "though we are going to need more glasses and more bubbly as the group suddenly decided to move their party here!"

"Hey Dad, they've invited all of us to the night-time game on Monday," Revti was excited, "Mr. Aziz made the arrangements and I am so looking forward to meeting the whole team!"

Anil had a look of angst as Revti tipped her mouth upwards and accepted a kiss from the guy whose lap she was seated in. She had dressed in a floral miniskirt and her companion's hands were strategically placed on her bare legs. I wondered how an ugly asshole like Anil had managed to produce a rather attractive daughter like Revti. Probably she took her genes from the mother's side. I hooked my uncovered left leg around Anil's middle to prevent him from interacting with his family. I could sense his confusion, anger at Revti's behaviour and desire for my body at the same time.

The party continued through to almost three in the morning, when the team members finally decided to depart, on account of their game in just over two days' time. We would be spending Saturday night onboard upon reaching the port. For Sunday most ladies had plans to take an extended shopping trip while the guys would be going to the training field to see the Saints and visiting Atlanta Falcons, the home team for most of us. On Monday evening we would attend the game and then the after-party.

Anil was visibly on edge, as both Neena and Revti were more than friendly with the visitors. Neena and her companion went off to get some fresh air on deck for a long 45 minutes. Her hair looked quite tousled when she returned. No amount of perfume hid the aroma of recent sex. The Offensive Coordinator she had accompanied was not on the playing squad so would not be under the no-sex rule. Anil was even more concerned when Revti vanished for the better part of an hour with two of the active players. While I am not sure if she did fuck either one of them, she definitely got fondled and worked over by both in a very handy manner. When she returned I could see her panties were tucked into the jacket of one the guys and that her pussy was uncovered.

I had to keep Anil focused on me. Putting both feet up onto his lap and in contact with his cock, I motioned for him to massage them. He complied, doing a fairly adequate job while running his hands up and down my calves and thighs. He could not get much further as Derrick remained seated on the bed behind me, hands around my waist and on my boobs. Akbar still had no clue of our past and figured it was just teacher and student getting reacquainted. As the players departed, Derrick gave me a bear hug rather than a full-on kiss.

As farewells were being exchanged among the others, I grabbed Anil and ran into the washroom, dropping my nightdress and panties and sitting down naked on the edge of the bathtub.

"I am sorry Mr. Soparkar but I really did not know that the party would move here," I said, "I hope that for now I can leave you with something to look forward to."

"It's okay I am sure there will be another opportunity," he replied obviously peeved at not getting his shot at my cunt but happy to see me threadbare.

"Akbar is willing to go the extra mile and I have no problem if I have to be his way forward," I coyly said while touching my pussy, increasing the man's confidence that I would be his momentarily.

He smiled, came forward and tried to put his arms around me. I dodged him with ease making a not now motion with my finger. I could see a small bulge in his pants. Just then his wife's voice from outside completely deflated his intent.

"Anil how long do you have to be in their toilet, you know there is one in our suite also," Neena yelled from the room, not knowing I was also inside the washroom and in a very compromising state, "who told you to drink so much booze and eat that much food!"

Anil wondered what to do for a few moments before harking to the command. A minute later I heard the door to the suite shut and Neena's angry voice subside. With the coast clear, and figuring that Akbar and perhaps just David and Annette were still around, I stepped out completely naked and twirled in front of those present.

"I am going first," said Jonathan, lifting me off my feet, putting me on the bed, and jumping on top.

I then noticed as Jonathan began to penetrate my pussy that Akbar, Annette, David, Juanita, Myriam and Elie were also there. I figured an orgy was in the making and lay back to enjoy the treatment I would be receiving. Akbar began sucking on Myriam's ample tits, Annette bent over for Elie to take her from behind, while David skewered Juanita. It turned out to be a late night and morning, given that breakfast was foregone and brunch would not be on the cards till after 1 p.m. The plan was going better than expected, and everyone got fucked and sucked more than anticipated and by multiple partners.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Soparkar, I am wondering if you would tolerate my company for lunch, assuming that you have no other plans," I sided up to him in the hotel, everyone having disembarked from the ship earlier in the morning, "seems Akbar, most guys and many of the ladies are going over to see the Saints at their training facility for much of the afternoon."

The final act now had to be played out. I needed to get Anil away not only from the group but from his family. Of course I knew exactly what he would find most attractive, the opportunity to fuck me. Neena and Revti had decided to visit the training facility. Akbar, David and Jonathan made sure that as few of our folks were around as possible. Most of the girls went off shopping and left Anil and I pretty much to each other. Anil would have taken me to the ends of the earth and back at that moment.

Firstly, even if early November, the weather was warm and perfect for being outside. Secondly, he could hardly take his eyes of my dress. I had opted for a frilly shirt that was tied up front to really bring out my cleavage, with a transparent skirt that allowed a great view of my legs. Thirdly, with his family and my husband gone, there were no obvious diversions to prevent his access to my honey pot. Lastly, he was surprised by my putting a package of three condoms in his hand to completely cross any t's and dot any i's that may have remained in his mind. He certainly had instantaneous thoughts of how each piece would be used as he fucked me to his heart's content.

We walked over to a nice seafood restaurant by the wharf. I made sure that his arm was around my waist or that we were hand in hand. The people around looked at us with bewilderment. Seriously how many guys like him would be with a babe like me. Anil savoured the moment, ensuring that his hand often kept dropping down to my ass or was feeling up my nearly bare back. I took my time ordering up a range of dishes and then enjoying the food one small morsel after the other. Anil tried to hurry things up but I restrained him by letting him cop a feel of my breasts or legs. As the sun receded, I finally got up.

"Should we not go back to the hotel," Anil was keen on getting things done quickly.

"There are people I know from back home staying there," I did not really lie as I meant David and friends, "why don't we take a romantic boat ride and cement our friendship out on the sea?"

I pulled him along the wharf area till we reached a nice mid-sized boat with cabins on board. The captain said that the charter was normally for groups of six or more. I made eyes at Anil and he had the money for the full 6-person rental out in a flash. We were on board and on our way a few minutes later. I advised Anil that I needed freshening up, and that he should join me in Cabin C in about fifteen minutes.

Anil took a sharp intake of breath as he entered the cabin exactly on time. I was reclining completely naked on the bed. I turned a bit, opened my legs in a brazen manner and began to rub my pussy with purpose. He watched with rapt attention, amazed at the bounty he was about to receive.

"C'mon Anil, are you going to waste the moment staring or do you want much more, surely what you see is to your liking?" I teased him as I caressed my cunt, "is there something of yours you would like to introduce to something of mine?"

I motioned for him to disrobe and he began to strip in an uncoordinated manner, reminding me of a Pink Panther movie from some years back. Finally he was threadbare and soon had a condom, which was five sizes too big, on his peewee cock. I lay back and he came up between my legs, running his hands up my bare skin from my ankles all the way to my boobs. Anil brought his lips into contact with mine, trying to open my mouth with his tongue. Placing the tip of his prick at the opening of my pussy, he pushed forward. Since I had experienced the sizable dicks of David and others on the cruise, Anil's cock hardly registered as it entered. His pencil-like two and a half inch length was swallowed into my pussy as I hooked my feet behind his back but I hardly felt the penetration at all.

------------------------------------------------------------

Anil woke up in a world of pain. He felt beaten and bruised, his clothing was sopping wet, and his ass hurt furiously. He found himself bound hand and foot, being slowly dragged about twenty yards behind the boat and with a life preserver ensuring that his head remained above water.

"Hey buddy you want to come aboard?" one of the deckhands yelled.

While there had only been two persons in sight when we came on board, now perhaps eight were around the deck, all paying me a great deal of attention. The charter captain turned out to be the elder brother of Derrick's mom Jenna and two of the guys were his sons. Some of the fellows on board were associated with the Saints. I learned that a few were from the Georgia backcountry and quite adept at male buttfucking as immortalized in the movie "Deliverance" some time ago. Rather than accept his situation, Anil decided to spew out a string of obscenities and threats of police and other legal means. The trouble for him was that being somewhere outside of US coastal limits there really was no value to those promises.

"Okay you can stay out for another half hour with the sharks!" the man said while spooning some fish guts over the side. Anil began to paddle furiously, shitless about being eaten by sharks. The guy pulled him close to the boat and put out his hand. Anil stuck his head forward, since his hands were tied, and was roughly yanked up by his hair and shoulders.

Anil's joy at penetrating my cunt had been very short lived, perhaps no more than five seconds or so. Still I would feel revulsion for weeks to come at the thought that every bit of his tiny cock actually did get into me. As he pushed forward into my cunt, one of Derrick's cousins stepped out of a closet next to the bed and pumped Anil's ass full of some strong sedative. Anil jerked back to get away but my legs had his waist in a grip that he could not break. In a moment he passed out.

"Well ma'am I can sure see why Derrick is so crazy about you," my rescuer addressed me as I rolled Anil off my bare body, "may I wonder if some reward may be coming my way."

Yup he certainly was Derrick's cousin and his meaning was obvious. He had a serious erection from seeing me in my naked state. I gave him an "are you serious?" look and he put his hands up to his mouth mimicking oral sex.

"I guess that since you saved me from this bastard, you assume I would be open to fucking or sucking you as a reward," I said, "but I wonder if you know that Derrick may not take that kind of liberty too well!"

He put his hands up and mouthed a silent apology. Rationalizing that he had just done me a great favour and it was not in my nature to be thankless, I put my hands down his shorts, grabbed his sizable member, pushed him onto the bed next to the comatose Anil, and jerked him off as quickly as possible. His hands freely explored my naked body, feeling up my breasts, pussy and legs for extended periods. I did not stop him from sticking a couple of fingers into me, which caused a nice orgasm.

Despite not getting the fuck or blowjob he so wanted, he was very happy with the hand job received. While uncomfortable with the stickiness on his midsection, he acted like a total gentleman, first cleaning his cum from my hand, and the liquid oozing from my cunt, with wet wipes. He then helped me put on a lovely swimsuit that been sent on ahead as a gift from Derrick. Given the weather and location, it was the ideal garment to be in, while my skirt from the afternoon was packed away. He had a big smile on his face as he pointed me up onto the deck, while ducking into another cabin to clean up.

The crew appreciated having a sexy unattached female on board and in my state of relative undress. I obliged by posing for a series of somewhat suggestive pictures with many of them. They were disappointed, however, that requests for blowjobs, hand jobs, full-on sex or any kind of nude pictures, were laughed off. While a few of the guys were eminently fuckable, and that they were helping me, I was just knackered from the activities of the past few days and needed to relax on board. I also wanted to watch Anil get screwed over. I did allow some of the crew to rub suntan oil on much of my body and massage the kinks out of my shoulder and calf muscles, and they got in on the action for a bit! The odd kiss or two that was asked for I happily gave. Hell, I just recently had Anil's cock up my cunt, so a little tonguing or touching from those helping me was not liable to do any serious harm.

Anil wondered how he got into his predicament and realized I was never going to be his. The hope of having me as a frequent fuck on the side in Atlanta had gone up in smoke or rather been washed away by the tides. He had been roused from the deep sedative induced slumber by the water hitting his skin. But he was to endure much more and much worse. The backcountry boys went to town on his ass happily. Many other perverse acts were performed on him.

Just past 8 pm, I was dropped off on the dock where Akbar, David and Jonathan waited patiently. My thumbs up signal meant that all had gone to plan. Every member of the crew was happy to get a hug from me and the cousin who had been my true saviour received a full-on kiss. Anil did not disembark as the crew advised they needed to keep him for a bit longer. Some further humiliations were obviously on the cards. I wondered whether Neena and Revti would worry where he was and was told that both had gone off for dinner with some of the coaches and reserve players and were not in a good mood. Someone had whispered to his family that Anil had ordered a hooker for the night and this had not gone over well. I imagined for a while longer he would be playing the hooker for his new boyfriends from the backcountry.

Akbar took one look at me in the swimsuit and announced, "tonight is Laird's choice folks, no sharing!" I had done so much and he wanted to worship me in the best way possible. His victory was just around the corner once Anil was brought back and made to face reality. David and Jonathan both made noises of disapproval but paired off with their respective mates. As Akbar put his arms around me and planted a deep kiss I knew it was going to be another long and pleasurable night. It certainly was!

------------------------------------------------------------The game turned out to be a nail biter, with the Saints eking out a 35-27 win to the joy of thousands of New Orleans fans. As far as Akbar and I were concerned, this form of football meant nothing. The rest of our group attending was not happy inwardly about the outcome, as Atlanta was our home city, though quite a few congratulated our hosts. We had been hosted in one of the plush hospitality booths high above the stadium but with a great view, giant TV's, and food aplenty.

Akbar and I had our high note when just after half-time a bedraggled looking Anil was admitted to the booth. He looked apologetically at his family, but both Neena and Revti appeared not to be interested in anything he was saying. They all left the game shortly afterwards and took a late-night flight back to Atlanta.

Given the very close victory, the after party was cancelled and the team had to stay with the coaches and owner both for a tongue lashing and encouragement for the following week, which would be a hard game against another tough Divisional rival. Derrick and friends did, however, swing by the booth for a few moments. He handed me a videotape and advised that the contents had been shown to Anil prior to his release. There was obvious disappointment on Derrick's face at not having a shot at my pussy that evening, since I had dressed to pique his interest, wearing a red dress with a deep front, and having a wide black belt around my waist that matched black pumps. Given that he had come up straight from the game and was sweaty, he was tempered in saying his goodbyes and turned to head for the team briefing. I did, however, pull him around, and plant an open mouth kiss on him. Akbar was surprised at my action but figured that I was expressing my gratitude for his help. I knew that one day soon I would need to come clean with my husband regarding my affair with Derrick.

Those of us who were part of the plan watched the video, which started with Anil entering Cabin C where I was awaiting him naked but unrecognizable with my back to the camera. He then proceeded to do an awkward strip tease and jump upon me. The scene changed and Anil was in the same room atop a fat and ugly looking female, at least 60 years of age. He was pushing into her with unusual hurry. She yelled all sorts of obscenities concerning his small prick till he finally came and speedily got off her. The tape picked up a few moments later with Anil in the engine room, bent over some machinery and having his ass plowed by three of the backcountry boys one after another. Even worse he had to suck off their butt stained cocks afterwards. The tape started off again after a short break. This time, however, a completely naked Neena was getting fucked by two rather large guys, probably some of the reserve team members. The final part of the videotape showed Revti nude and spit roasted by two other guys, one with his cock in her mouth, the other with his dick up her asshole. Neither wife nor daughter seemed under any duress while enjoying the sexual activity, unlike Anil himself who was getting abused like never before. I wondered how the tapes on Neena and Revti had been obtained but decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth!

A note explained the situation. Anil had been told that the videotapes, not only of himself but also of his wife and daughter would be widely circulated within the company and to his family both in the US and India, and perhaps leaked onto social media. In order to ensure this did not happen he needed to make sure that Akbar would be promoted right away. Meanwhile David would rise to Akbar's current position. Demands for promoting a few others, who were friendly to Akbar were also made and accepted.