Shireen's Story: Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small gift box was handed to me by the staff as we finally left. Inside were lovely bangles and matching earrings from Derrick. The accompanying typed note on one side simply said, "I will be collecting after the Super Bowl, You can count on it," while on the other the handwritten message was, "just make sure to wear these and nothing else when I meet you that evening!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Keeping Another Promise

Akbar was soon promoted to the level of Department Manager. Since Anil was frequently absent due to need to travel to India or otherwise for family problems, my husband was often deputed the Acting Business Director. It was only a matter of time before Akbar's next elevation would happen since he had more than competently managed Anil's job and improved results in the process. Things between Anil and Neena had not been on the level. They got Revti married to the son of a family friend in India. Neena then divorced Anil and moved in with her new boyfriend, incidentally the Offensive Coordinator of the Saints! The tape of Anil and family had been seen by many and sundry at the office and outside and his career was all but over at the company except for appearances.

For two people who didn't understand one iota of American Football, Akbar and I certainly were making a habit of being around the sport. After all we had been at an orgy organized on Super Bowl night some years back, I had become involved with a high school football player heading to a scholarship position at a Big-10 school, and then of course we had our friends at a NFL team help with an asshole of a boss for Akbar.

With a blistering start to their season, the New Orleans Saints had rocketed to the top of their Division, then Conference, and now stood at the threshold of winning their first ever Super Bowl. Derrick had been a key aspect of the team, rewarded with recognition for the season. I was extremely surprised when, out of the blue, Derrick's young and very hot mother, Jenna Jones, had shown up with unexpected gifts. Derrick had sent tickets for the Super Bowl and flights to the city for both Akbar and me. We would be joining Jenna and Derrick's girlfriend Erika for the event.

Akbar was delighted at the invitation and also quite happy to see Jenna. They had been friends during the time we were neighbours and in fact she had once prevented Akbar from finding Derrick and me unnaturally attached in our basement by inviting him over for tea and dinner. Jenna had relocated to a much bigger house in a nicer part of town after Derrick had joined the Saints. Still, Akbar wondered why Derrick had been so generous to us. I gave him a bunch of roundabout answers but knew that the time to come clean was close. On my side, I was wondering how clingy Jenna was to Akbar and figured I needed to find out more. Erika was every pro athlete's dream, Midwestern, blonde, lovely accent, a body to die for and a doll's face. Yes, Derrick had done well. Yet, why was he still pining for me? Surely I was not a first love, but perhaps I was the most exotic.

As we took our seats virtually on the 50 yard line and not far from the New Orleans team players, many persons we had met during the cruise came up and reacquainted themselves. The biggest surprise prior to the game came from the Offensive Coordinator, who advised that Neena would be marrying him in a few months. She had taken Anil to the cleaners and ended up with way more of their assets than he had expected. He also let me know that Derrick had told the team about a special friend and that he was very happy to see my dress for the evening. I had opted for a fusion East-West mix with a patterned flared skirt, an embroidered choli that showed off both my bare waist and a good deal of my boobs excellently, and ankle high boots. Derrick and others waved at us from afar. The awkward way in which he walked onto the field for the first series confirmed that he had a serious hard on from seeing me.

The first half was tight and too long. Neither Akbar nor I were able to make heads or tails out of the sport but loved the atmosphere. Akbar was receiving a great deal of attention from Jenna and Erika was quite chatty with me trying to explain the game. There was, however, a really impressive half time show. Things really took off with a trick play in the second half, after which the Saints stamped their authority on the opponents. By the time quarter four began, I knew that I would be wearing earrings and bangles and little else in the very near future while Derrick reintroduced his tools to my system.

Horns blared, fireworks went off, and confetti rained down as the Saints comprehensively won the game. Immediately people from our section crowded into the field to meet the players. Erika pulled me along while Jenna grabbed onto Akbar. We found Derrick about twenty yards from our seats. He went down on one knee taking his mom's hand in his and began to cry. She beamed with joy, tousled his hair and expressed her best wishes. Rising, he grabbed Erika and planted a kiss on her lips. I wondered what was going to happen next when he stepped forward, put one hand around my waist and brought his mouth down onto mine for an extended time, pushing his tongue inwards. The other hand found its way under the backside of my skirt and came into direct contact with my bottom. Releasing me finally, he simply stuck his hand out for Akbar to shake as my husband was left wondering at what had just transpired between Derrick and me.

Back at the hotel, and awaiting word from Derrick as to when I had to join him, I decided it was time to let Akbar know about my relationship with the young man. Jenna and Erika had joined us for a light dinner and were there to provide me support.

"Derrick and I have been lovers since before he left for university," I let it all out, "and in return for the help regarding Anil, I promised to spend tonight and perhaps the coming week with him."

Akbar listened patiently as I recounted the events immediately following the Super Bowl party so many years ago, explaining how Derrick had filled the void in my heart rather than causing our marriage to fall apart. I also was truthful that Derrick had not fucked me since leaving for university. There was no need to mention the oral sex on board the ship some months back. Jenna had a so-what sort of response but it was obvious that Erika had not been apprised of the situation either. Akbar sat back for a few minutes and then came over to me. He pulled down my skirt and panties as the other ladies watched. Wordlessly he entered my cunt and pushed with gusto. His sperm jetted into me and I knew at that moment a second child was on the way.

"Let me tell you a story also," Akbar said as we disengaged.

Seated on the sofa with our privates still on display, Akbar began a confession of his own. I was not very surprised to learn that while I was getting done by Derrick on at least two occasions, he was fucking Jenna. Jenna's carefree demeanour did not change as he spoke but Erika really began to wonder at the intricacies of the relationships between the four persons involved. It was my turn to respond and I took his face in my hands and kissed him deeply for a very long moment.

"I love you Akbar," I said, "and have done nothing that you would not have approved of or not found to your liking!"

Just then the room phone rang. A driver was ready to take me over for my tryst with Derrick. Ten minutes later, having refreshed and changed into a short black dress and pumps, with the necessary jewelry in my bag, I kissed Akbar and the ladies goodbye. From the way Jenna was looking at him, I figured Akbar would not lack for company or sex while I was away. Jenna would take care of him and perhaps Erika would add an asterisk to his enjoyment. Yet I sensed that for once Akbar seemed somewhat hesitant to see me go.

I put the jewelry on during the ride over to Derrick's room and was glad I did not enter with only those pieces as directed by the note given to me at the opening game. There were at least two dozen people inside, girls and guys and in various forms of dress or undress. It was not long, however, before the crowd thinned out. Derrick looked at me expectantly as to whether I had fulfilled his wish.

The dress fell to the floor baring my body as I had foregone any lingerie. With my hair tied back, the earrings and bangles drew one's attention as my arms covered my breasts. Derrick looked at me imploringly even though my cunt was in full view and I undid my grasp to let him see my boobs. Derrick stood spellbound for a while till I reached over and smacked him on the back of his head.

"My God Shireen you are more desirable than ever," he was effusive in his wonderment, "I am so glad I was able to help Mr. Aziz and you out with your troubles."

Despite forgoing playing at Wisconsin, Derrick had continued his studies at the university, with a reduced load and planned to complete his senior year and graduate within three or four quarters. I was impressed that he was attempting a degree in economics, given the amount of mathematical ability needed for that field. It was pleasing to hear he had scored B's in his maths courses.

Derrick took me into the well-appointed bedroom. I noted that he had put on a great deal of muscle and weight since we had last been intimate some years back. Rather than having him crush me underneath, I pushed him onto the bed, removing his pants and shirt in the process and climbed atop. He did not object to my putting a condom on his dick. Slowly I aligned my pussy and let it down on his appendage. Derrick moaned with pleasure and wanted me to hurry. I decided to go slow as he was tightly fitted inside me. After a while, Derrick let me control the flow of things. Ultimately he came furiously and almost filled the condom to the top.

We were not done. Having fucked me in the cunt and disposing of the full condom, Derrick rolled me onto my knees, put a dab of cream on both his cock and my asshole and plunged in. Derrick pushed in and out while slowly massaging my back and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. When we finally finished he seemed exhausted not only from the fucking but from the very physical game earlier in the evening.

We were rudely awakened a couple of hours later. Erika stood in the room tapping her foot. She seemed to have something on her mind.

"Derrick I was expecting something around my ring finger today," she complained, "but instead both your mom and yourself have other things on your mind."

"I'm sorry honey," Derrick was whimpering as he bent down on the carpet, "but Shireen and I are old friends."

"You are actually a really great person Mrs. Aziz," Erika addressed me, "but I believe it is time for me to lay down the law and make my claim to this hunk of lard!"

I started giggling at the statement and Erika joined me in doing the same. The tension faded away and I figured it was time to exit. A final kiss, a promise to stay in touch, and I left his hotel and walked the half mile or so over to mine, of course in my dress and not threadbare! The issue of staying for Victory Week was moot, Erika would rightly claim that place. Just one thing remained to be done.

"Don't you ever go fucking around behind my back and without my knowledge," I let Akbar have it with both barrels on arriving at my room and finding Jenna cuddling him nude and in bed, "and you had better treat me real nice or I will find myself many other lovers who will!"

This time Akbar was on his knees, having fucked Jenna and perhaps Erika in my absence. Jenna initially took in the scene in her usual devil may care manner but then jumped out of bed, grabbed her things, and ran out to her room down the corridor.

Since the room was prepaid for three nights, Akbar and I made the most of it. The next morning a picture in the local newspaper showing Derrick kissing me and a headline, "Exotic Beauty Provides Ample Reward to Winning Saint!" In no time at all the phones in the hotel and subsequently at home were ringing with opportunities for me in various media forms, including those in Indian, Mexican and even Japanese films and TV commercials.

"Darling, can we not just go to Pakistan for our next anniversary," Akbar suggested as soon as we returned home to Atlanta from our trip.

I blew him a kiss to show my assent while tossing off the sweaty clothes from the flight.

Receiving agreement from me, he continued, "but for now can you please spread your legs and accept the commands of your master!"

I did both, again and again and again!