Shireen's Story: From Her Viewpoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akbar was due back the third evening and Hernan had loaded up the vehicle with all sorts of gifts for me, mostly suggestive clothing. I tried my best to dissuade him, but it was to no avail. He drove me straight back home. I was surprised to see my car already there; Kerri had returned from her tryst with Akbar and had driven it over. Before we parted company he decided not to step inside; rather he took advantage of the fact that the street was relatively private and quiet. Hernan had provided me a T-shirt and thong for the drive back and these were easily discarded as he pulled me atop his cock while he brought the driver's seat as far back as possible. I could not believe I was having sex, in a public area, in broad daylight, with a person who was not my husband, but was past caring. I can tell you that it was one of the best orgasms I ever had and the response from Hernan also suggested he would be seeing stars for a while. I did not wait for long goodbyes but gave him a last peck and ran out. It was difficult for me to slip into the garage buck naked, without being spied by the neighbours, but luckily I was not seen.

As I stepped into the shower I wondered why Hernan was still parked and realized he was loading the gifts into my car. He did not come into the house but soon after drove off. Less than fifteen minutes later, I heard a car in the driveway. Figuring Hernan was back, had forgotten something, and wondering if he wanted just one more for the road, I was surprised to find Akbar instead. You can imagine what we did for the rest of the day and the weekend! Akbar took kindly to spending more time working on my breasts and sucking my toes during our subsequent sexplay, undoubtedly he liked the growing brazenness in me. The anniversary turned out quite okay for all concerned!

-------------------------------------------------

V -- A Super Bowl Event I Should Have Avoided

Even though Hernan certainly did not have the opportunity to fuck me a hundred ways while I was with him, the fact is that for the first time ever in my life I had spent a very considerable amount of time in someone else's arms and bed. That he had made love to me repeatedly was not in dispute. I figured that Kerri had shown Akbar a good time also but did not want to learn any unnecessary details. I was amused to find out that she had let him do the same things to her as Hernan was doing to me in the video. All the same, I refused to give Akbar any further information on my tryst other than what he had seen on the tape, some things are better left that way. I imagine he ran all sorts of scenarios through his mind. I figured it was best if we desisted from mentioning Hernan or Kerri for a while, and so our life outwardly continued as if we had fucked those persons in our dreams.

I was wondering what may come next, given that the bar had already been raised significantly. The answer came for a most unexpected event. Akbar was very surprised to get a call from Kerri, while at the office. She wanted to invite us to a Super Bowl party, an occasion that was in the vicinity of our anniversary. She asked for my email address and soon after an invitation to the party was lodged in the inbox. Kerri's invitation indicated that costumes would be provided and that all we needed to bring were ourselves and no inhibitions. Neither of us followed the sport or knew the teams playing the biggest game of the year, but having never been to such a party were keen to go. The idea of costumes was intriguing, and since we did not have to bear the expense of outfitting ourselves, it seemed cost effective too. It was expected that there would be some sort of sexual activity involved, but after two good encounters we figured this would also work out just fine between the four of us.

When we arrived at the party site, which looked like a converted warehouse, we were sent to different rooms to kit up. I noted more than a dozen other females, ranging from 25 to about 35 years of age, most with reasonably good figures and looks, changing into skimpy outfits. I was advised that we were to dress as NFL cheerleaders and that I could make a choice from among the kits that had yet to be chosen. Since I had been wearing a green pant suit with heels of the same colour, it appeared appropriate to select a kit in Green and White or Silver. Once I had put it on, I was told the colours represented the Philadelphia Eagles, a team I had never heard of.

Once everyone was ready, we were asked to move into a large room with a number of large TVs. I could see that there were about fifteen guys all wearing different coloured uniforms already seated there. They all went dead silent as the cheerleaders lined up and then began to yell and cheer with gusto. Obviously they liked what they saw and expected good things to follow. I saw Akbar wearing an outfit in orange, with what looked like tiger stripes; Kerri told me he had opted for Cincinnati Bengals colours. I noted that a lot of guys were pointing at me, apparently wanting to know who I was.

Kerri walked up to the middle of the room, dressed in NY Giants colours, and announced that we were to pair up according to our dress picks. As the game was just about to start, each couple was shown to an oversized armchair. The only way for both to fit was for the guy to sit in the chair and the lady, wearing the same team's outfit, to place herself across his lap. Kerri had deliberately withheld information on how to dress to encourage cross fertilization. As people began to take their seats, I noted a guy in Green and White display an ear to ear grin as I followed the crowd's lead and reluctantly sat in his lap. A blonde, called Jill, jumped into Akbar's claiming that she was from Ohio and loved the Bengals! Kerri advised everyone that this was just the start of the proceedings and that after the first quarter, there would be changes made. Not so surprisingly, Hernan was also in a Giants kit and she was soon in his lap.

I was uncomfortable sitting in the guy's lap, in my state of relative undress, but given the size of the crowd did not want to make a scene. The game started and it became painfully clear that a 15 minute quarter was eternally longer according to the way it was played. I had turned red due to being felt up by my partner, whose hands remained almost permanently on my thighs. Mercifully the quarter ended, with one team up by a touchdown.

Jill passed pieces of blue paper to the guys, asking them to vote for their favourite team as represented by the girls at the party. The girls were given red paper and asked to do the same for the guys. Having collected the ballots back, she made some calculations and announced the results.

"Pittsburgh, Oakland, Giants, Bengals," she read out ten team names, "you stay on; the rest can retire to the next room." Five of the guys, looking not too happy, exited and went out.

"Miami, Giants, Denver, Eagles," she read off the ladies roster, and five of them also went next door.

Both Akbar and I remained in the room, while Jill had exited the group. My Eagles team mate was, unfortunately, also still around.

"Please couple up if you have a team partner, otherwise please be single for the quarter," Kerri told those left. I looked over at Akbar with a "oh well" expression and plopped into my partner's lap again.

His smile got even wider as Kerri announced that as a reward for making it to the playoff round, those who still had partners could remove an item of clothing from their lady halves, while those without partners had to remove two. I was mortified but had to accept being subjected to the removal of my top. Seven couples were around and soon a number of the ladies were without panties, skirts or tops, depending on the preferences of their partners.

I was frozen through the second quarter as the guy had unfettered access to my legs and was able to rub my breasts as well. Those who had lost their panties were getting soundly fingered. The singles group of three guys and three ladies just sat and watched the game and the other seven couples. It was exceedingly difficult for me to focus on the game as the fellow kept sticking his palms down my bra and tweaking my nipples.

As the half time festivities played, Kerri passed more ballots around and culled the group by another three guys and three ladies. I was hoping the Eagles guy was history, but that was not to be. As the third quarter started, the four guys still with a partner got to remove another piece of clothing. The son of a bitch was going for my panties in a flash, but a rather venomous look from me made him decide it would be better removing the skirt. The other ladies were soon also without much of their clothing. Since I was now just in bra and panties, the guy managed to insinuate his fingers so that he was rubbing my vagina as the rest followed the rather close game. For the forty or so minutes, it was a rare moment that he was not in the honey pot. Although reluctant to be in such close proximity to the fellow, I was surprisingly clinging closer to him, as he was giving me orgasm after orgasm through the dexterous use of his hands. The second or third was pretty intense and I let out a very audible moan for all to hear and appreciate.

Kerri, who was now alone, as Hernan had been relegated out, explained changes for quarter four. First all the folks who had been knocked out earlier were brought back. Second she took the guys aside and told them they could bid on any or all of the ladies left, with a bid price limit, which was still quite a bit. The high bidder would be able to enjoy the full benefits of the lady he had won, right after the game. That got some pulses going pretty strong and many folks began to plan how they would bid. She then collected the ladies and told us that we needed to act coquettish to drive up the number of bids; the proviso being that the ladies themselves would keep a significant portion of the bid amount.

Each guy was given a piece of paper to put down up to five bids on the various participants. The ladies all lined up, and most acted coy or sexy to catch the attention of the guys. Quite a few were now completely naked, having taken two garments off each quarter, after losing their partners earlier on. While in synch with the goings on, I was not particularly into the part relating to advertising myself. The guys got busy and before long Kerri, now wearing only her heels and skirt with no panties, had all the bids in her hands.

"Folks, we have some interesting results," Kerri announced after a while, "there are two big winners."

"Thank you to Ed, Will, Henri and Akbar for pledging a handsome amount, which is at the limit for me," Kerri giggled.

I was surprised to hear Akbar's name and perhaps had a hurt, look on my face. I was rather surprised he had bid on someone else.

"And would you believe the limit bid from John, Roger, Max, Julio, Norm, Hernan and Perry on our overall winner, SHIREEN!" I could not believe that about half the guys had picked me, and yet was troubled that Akbar was not among them.

She read out a few other results, with virtually every female getting at least one winning bid, given that most of the guys had made at least two choices. Everyone was amazed by the massive interest from half the guys in me, maybe it was because I was the most exotic of the participants, or the one they had not met before.

I went around to Akbar's side and whispered, "Ab mujh ko kya karna hai? (What am I supposed to do next?)"

Kerri clarified that for all present. "Folks, since there are multiple interests in a number of the participants, the joint winners will draw straws to determine the order of approach."

On learning that I was expected to have sex with a large number of guys, I was rightly horrified. However, standing within the group, with my panties visibly wet, I was unable to come up with any excuse to escape the predicament.

Kerri advised the seven bidders that each would get a maximum of 30 minutes with me for any sexual activity that would be mutually agreed upon. There would be a further 30 minutes for me to freshen herself in between partners. Since we would be starting around 10 p.m., I could be fucking someone or the other till well past dawn! The same sort of schedule would apply to Kerri, but with each person getting a full hour with her, given her smaller number of interests. All others were advised that they could schedule things as they wanted.

The game had already been a blowout by the end of quarter three and everyone was more interested in moving to proceedings in which they could get directly involved. Kerri led me to a large bedroom somewhere in the house. It appeared to have a circular orientation, and was furnished with a large bed, plush chairs and sofas. Most peculiar was the fact that the walls were totally covered with glass.

"Why don't you put yourself at ease honey," she suggested, "you've been a great sport so far and the guys are dying to get to know you!"

"Just remember, if you have any problems at all, just press this little buzzer on the side table," she advised while concurrently showing me a beeper attached to her outfit, "and I will be with you right away.

I opened my mouth to ask a question and she guessed the answer correctly without a word leaving my throat, "it's okay, Akbar is going to be with me."

Soon after Kerri left, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find my first partner for the night, a fellow called Norm. We did not have much conversation to start with, he had one thing in mind and I wanted him done with as soon as possible. Soon he was siding up to me and trying to charm off the few clothes that I still had on. Sensing that I was a bit uncertain, Norm simply laid me on the bed, removing my panties but not the bra. Discarding his Raiders outfit, and putting on a condom, he entered me slowly. I was jerked into reality but did not resist as he began to pump in and out. Soon Norm finished his work. I did not give him a great, or even marginally enjoyable, fuck, but he had been the first with the choicest person in the group and probably considered that reward enough. In the few minutes left, before the alarm Kerri had set went off, he tried to kiss me and have a conversation. I was not particularly interested in either. Just before his time expired, he collected his stuff, thanked me, and left. I could not wait to rush to the bathroom and shower off all essence of his presence. I put on the bra and panties and waited for the next person to come in to my room.

"Hi, I am Julio, and I must say you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. In fact, you look even more stunning today than when I last saw you," the new arrival introduced himself. "I'm sorry, I don't recall meeting you," I honestly responded. "I know, Hernan did not introduce us at my beach house, as he felt you may not like a threesome at the time and I am a gentleman," he replied, clarifying a sticky point in my mind from my stay with Hernan. His arms encircled me and he began to move as if dancing with me. Slowly his mouth found mine and our tongues intertwined. Julio continued kissing me and concurrently managed to dispose of the two slight garments I had on. Our bodies came together and it was clear that he was incredibly turned on. Julio placed me on the bed, entered my willing pussy and screwed me with a varying rhythm for a fair amount of time. We both came simultaneously and I felt that he had definitely received his money's worth. Compared to my first lover that evening, I had certainly enjoyed the attention and was amenable to agreeing to consider a date with him in the future.

It was tough to wait out the next half hour and I wondered who I was to be with this time around. Surprisingly Hernan and Perry walked in together. I seemed unsure of what was to come, but Hernan suggested a threesome. I had put on a bathrobe and Perry had taken no time in sliding it off my body. Hernan asked me to get on all fours and face him. Perry went behind and began to grease my back side. Hernan had his hands in my hair and was lovingly caressing and comforting me to go with the flow of things. As the tension in my body subsided, Perry buried his cock in my behind. At the same time, Hernan pushed his dick into my mouth. I had not had this treatment before, but caught the hang of it quite soon. Perry reached his climax and bucked a few times, ensuring that every drop of semen ended up in my rear. Hernan's ejaculate went down my throat, by now I had gotten used to sucking him off and did not mind the taste of his semen.

I expected the guys to leave, when Hernan told me that they actually had pooled time and still had a full hour together between them to enjoy my company. Suggesting that I had my half hour to recuperate, Hernan asked me to sit in a rubber kid's pool he pulled out from under the bed. Perplexed, I did so and he began pouring champagne over my breasts and body, letting it run down into the pool. Placing his mouth at my cunt, he licked the liquid off. After Hernan had a few minutes, Perry placed his mouth over my pussy as another bottle was emptied over me. Hernan put some into a glass and holding my head back, poured it slowly down my throat, the first time I had tasted alcohol. Surprisingly I handled the cold liquid on my body and in my mouth since the atmosphere was quite heated and charged. In fact, within the course of thirty minutes, I had been given five or six glasses of champagne and was definitely feeling a bit light headed. Hernan and Perry stood me up in the pool and dried me by either licking off liquid from my body or using a couple of small hand towels.

Perry took a seat at one side of the bed as Hernan lay down and had me come atop him, still dripping somewhat from the champagne treatment. As I moved up and down Hernan's prick, Perry was busy jacking off, there being no question of him entering my cunt or mouth not having washed after having anally taken me. Close to his orgasm, Perry stood up next to me and let go over my breasts. While I was not too happy about this act, Perry was not stopped as he rubbed the sperm onto my breasts and torso. Noting that I was quite involved with fucking Hernan, he brought his mouth to mine and absent-mindedly I accepted a long and deep kiss from him. Hernan took a long time coming and we then sensually kissed for a further ten minutes or so before disengaging, even after both of us were spent. Perry kept rubbing my body, fingering my pussy or ass and occasionally kissing some part or another.

By and by they left and I cleaned off in the bathroom. I was next joined by the guy wearing the Eagles uniform. There was no chance of any passion in my performance and Max, who had been holding his cock off from exploding due to his proximity to me throughout the game, was finished within moments of entering my pussy as I lay back in a bored and disassociated state. Thankfully, the booze I had imbibed was keeping me light headed, immobile and unconcerned. I figured he had been served right for being a prick earlier. He did not wait around and was out in no more than ten minutes. I did not even bother to freshen up any more, there still were others to come.

And come they did. At some point I lost count. I know I gave someone else a blow job, turned down a request for anal sex, allowed myself to be fist fucked, been tongued repeatedly and also had a number of cocks in my pussy as the session continued. I recalled that there were seven persons interested in being with me, yet somehow it seemed I had sexual encounters with many more than that number.

I was hoping that things had ended, it seemed like the fucking had gone on for days on end. I had dozed off face down, in my naked and drunk state, when I felt very strong hands grabbing me. I felt the person placing a couple of pillows under my torso and elevating my back. He pulled my rear towards himself and began to penetrate me from behind. My eyes came open and a state of shock registered on my face as he thrust an extremely large object into my vagina.