All Comments on 'Shirley has An Adventure Ch. 02'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, looking forward to more chapters. Your writing paints a video in my mind.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

Loved this chapter. I too would love my wife to fuck me with a big strapon, to get me ready to have her male lover fuck me with his big juicy cock. I want him to fuck me deep and hard in front of my wife.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

P.S. I love all your stories. Being a cuckold for my wife is my ultimate dream and I hope it happens one day.

AmberFountaineAmberFountainealmost 3 years ago

As one of the 'Raymonds' in this crazy world, I loved this story! I had a six year relationship like this and stories that remind me of those fun times are the ones I like the most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, as in Chapter 1 of this series:

Exquisite story!

Of course, in all fairness, the author does have an extensive line of equally powerful stories of making his wife readily available to countless men.

Plus the very-real feeling throughout this story that the author is continuously pleased at the ease with which he is transformed into an eager and willing sissy!

Absolutely a joy reading this story - and looking forward to sharing it with my now-impotent husband.

Bravo, author - job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute

VERY cute that the husband is so much better at sucking cock than his wife.

Even more so when we've all learned from prior stories what a vaginally loose and orally accomplished the author's wife is.

Let's go for Part III as soon as you've recovered your senses and your dignity!

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I dream of meeting a married couple like Raymond and Shirley. Double the fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES