Shirley Partridge at Boy Scout Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she was about to peak, she heard someone call out, "Is anyone here?"

Shirley jumped up and pulled her dress down. A bit flustered she walked out of her room where she saw another older Boy Scout waiting.

"Hello, what can I do for you?"

"I know I don't have an appointment, but I was hoping you could do my physical."

She looked him over. Short brown hair, stocky, with t-shirt and shorts.

"I think I can squeeze you in. Your name?"

"Donnie Swaggart," he answered as he handed her his form.

They sat at the desk and she went down the list of questions. Finally she got to the last question.

"Any other concerns you would like to discuss?"

"Well," he hesitated.

"What is it?"

"How do you treat gonorrhea?"

"Gonorrhea?"

"You've got to help me," he suddenly pleaded, desperation in his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been keeping this awful secret," he said very quietly. "I can't go to the doctor."

"Why not?" Shirley asked gently.

"Because my father's a pastor. He'll kill me if he finds out. I don't even know how I got it. I've never been with a girl."

"How do you know you have gonorrhea then?"

"Because I have all the signs."

"What signs?"

"The discharge, the discomfort."

"Tell me more about it."

"Well, it only happens at night after I've gone to sleep. I'll wake up and have this intense pressure down there like I have to pee, but before I can get out of bed, all this white discharge comes out. I went to the library and the medical books say that's gonorrhea."

It began to dawn on Shirley that maybe something else was going on.

"So you've never had sex."

"No."

"And this only happens at night, never during the day."

"Right."

"Do you masturbate?"

"Oh no, that's a sin. It says so right in the Bible."

"Do you ever touch yourself down there?"

"My father says that unless I'm peeing or to washing it, touching it is a sin and that I'll go to hell if I do."

"And you've never seen a doctor for this."

"I told you I can't because my father will find out. Please, can you help me? You're a nurse. You must know what to do."

"Well, let me take a look. Stand up."

He stood in front of her as Shirley remained sitting. Even though her heart was pounding again and she was nervous, she pretended that this was completely normal and reached out and pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. His penis was thicker than the others even in its flaccid state,

"Is there anything wrong?" he nervously asked.

"I'm going to have to do a careful exam first," she said a bit breathlessly. Her second penis she got to touch today. She cupped his testicles in her hands and began to gently rub them. His penis began to slowly swell as he responded to her touch. She glanced up and realized that her top buttons were still undone and he was staring at the top of her breasts which was arousing him even more.

Her fingers slid over the smooth surface of his testicles as she meticulously checked him out. Then with one hand still cupping his scrotum, she wrapped the other around the base of his shaft.

"Let me see if I can see any of this discharge."

She squeezed, milking him, waiting for precum she knew would soon show. And she wasn't disappointed. He responded quickly to her manual and visual stimulation and fluid began to ooze out.

"Is this your problem?" she asked as she leaned closer until her face was inches from his erection. His musky man smell filled her nostrils, but she wanted more.

"No," he groaned. "Usually a lot more."

Shirley's mind whirled, her heart pounded, as she got up the courage to take things to the next level.

"There is a faster way to get more out," she croaked with an anxious lump in her throat. "But I need to use some suction. Is that okay?"

"Uh-huh," he answered.

With that, the mother of five closed the distance and took the mushroom head into her mouth. The feeling of erect flesh in her mouth brought back a flood of erotic memories. It had been way too long. The taste of his salty fluid inflamed her desire. She began to greedily suck on him taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth. He began to breath heavily and groan as she pumped her hand while simultaneously moving her head forward and back, his turgid flesh filling her oral cavity.

"Ah, ah," he groaned as his body tensed.

Shirley increased the tempo as she felt his penis swell even more. Then his shaft pulsed as the first load of semen shot into her mouth. She willingly swallowed as he spurted a copious amount of his seed into her mouth. He began to soften in her mouth and she sucked the last bit out of him, letting it swirl around her mouth so that she could enjoy the taste. She released his now flaccid penis and swallowed the rest of his sperm.

"I think I got it all out," she said as she smiled up at him.

"Am I cured then?"

"Well, not really."

"No? Now what?" he dejectedly asked.

"The good news is that you don't have gonorrhea."

"Then what's wrong with me?"

"You have something called 'nocturnal emissions.'"

"Is it serious? What causes it?"

"You have this fluid that builds up inside of you. If you don't release it, it comes out at night when you're sleeping."

"I don't want that. How do you treat it?"

"Since you can't release it yourself, you will have to come see me every day to draw it out for you."

"I'll do whatever you need me to do. Just don't tell my parents."

"You can't say anything to anyone. You wouldn't want anyone to find out about this."

"You have my word, Scout's honor," he said as he held up his right hand with three fingers up.

"Ok, then I'll see you tomorrow afternoon at 4 pm."

She penciled his name in the appointment book for 4 the next day as he pulled his shorts up. As he walked out the door, he said, "Thanks so much. You're the best nurse ever!"

Shirley couldn't wait any longer. She ripped off her panties, drenched from her constant state of arousal, hiked up her dress then started to rub herself furiously as she leaned back against the exam table. The parade of naked young men had built up her pent-up sexual energy to the boiling point. Her fingers slid over her slippery nub of sensitive flesh, eliciting jolts of pleasure. Very quickly she felt the familiar pressure building in her pelvis and almost too quickly she peaked and began to uncontrollably moan as her orgasm crashed through her body. As she came off her high, she realized that this week at Boy Scout camp as a substitute nurse may prove to be far more exciting than she had anticipated.

12