Shirley's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then stood back from him, summing him up and staring straight at his new tattoo.

"That's new. Forever and a day, huh? We'll see about that."

He took her by the hand and walked her over to the bed, gently sitting her down where she was eye level with the tattoo. He, just as gently, grabbed her by the ears and guided her to his growing cock. She knew what he wanted, and she knew what to do.

Norma then dropped to her knees in front of him and took the head of his penis into her warm, wet mouth. She started by sucking and then licking, and then she impaled her throat on his now fully grown phallus. Bud jumped, but he never let go of her head, allowing her to take control of the rhythm of the in and out stroking of his dick.

Once he was fully erect and juiced to go, he lifted her up and pushed her back onto the bed. He then mounted her and attacked her breasts. Firm and full, they loved how he treated them with respect, plus a touch of aggression. Her nipples spread and rose to the occasion.

Satisfied that her breasts had been attended to, he kissed his way down to her nether regions and planted a firm kiss on her clitoral hood, his talented tongue reaching in to greet her clitoris the way a Frenchman might honor his loved one's taste buds. She jumped at that and he proceeded to part the red sea of her labia minora and consume her pussy like one might a cone of soft ice cream.

"Oooohh." Came the moans as she spread her legs in anticipation of the next act. After licking her clitoris with the flat of his tongue, he fanned it with two fingers to the point where she could no longer moan, but screamed out in joy as she instructed him with bated breath.

"Oh yeah, right there, that's it. More, more, more. Oh God, right there. Yes, yes, yes."

Then, when she came, she bucked her hips up at him, almost knocking him back onto the floor. But he, holding onto her hips, instead lifted himself up and pushed his fully erect, pulsating rod into her in one fell swoop.

She, looking him straight in the eyes, grabbed him around his neck and said, "Show me what a stud you are. Go for it."

Taking her at her word, he rammed himself into her again and again, first slowly and then picking up his pace, harder and harder. For about five minutes, he pummeled her, pulling full out and pushing down until their hips met. Her head shook side to side as if to say 'no', but her face said yes, yes, yes.

Her breathing became short and shallow and she shouted out, "I'm coming, I'm coming... I'm..."

Her voice trailed off and like a Roman candle, she came. And she came. And she came.

Being oh so close himself, Bud pumped and pumped some more until he followed in kind with an orgasm of his own.

"We'll, my man," she said, "If you're trying to push me away, that's certainly no way of showing it."

Norma stole into the bathroom and freshened herself up. No need seeing HR smelling like she just got fucked. They both dressed quickly and Norma left the keys behind in the room with a fifty-dollar tip for room service to clean up after the mess they had made.

The walk back to the office differed from the walk to the Bellevue. She had a good laugh about his tattoo and poked and prodded him as she chuckled. He didn't break a smile the whole walk. "You just weren't quite yourself, my man. But you did give it your best effort. It went too quickly, though. I guess you will just have to find a way to make it up to me - and soon."

As soon as they got back to the office, Norma went to HR and Bud went straight to his office to call Shirley. "Shirl, she's got me by the balls. If I don't do what she wants, she's gonna bring me up on sexual harassment charges. On top of that, she's giving her notice right now, and already has another job; so we will no longer be coworkers and I will be the only one hurt by her claims."

"What about lunch? What else happened?"

"Well..."

"You fucked her, didn't you? Son of a bitch! As soon as I take that fucking cage off of you, you're out there getting your wick dipped. Well, it looks like we have work to do. It's time to pull a Maria on her, and soon. Don't do anything stupid right now. Norma can be dealt with. Trust me. We'll set something up for during my next four days on. I just have to arrange a shift swap with one of the other nurses."

"I hope you're right, Shirl. 'Cause I'm feelin' pretty fucked right now."

"Leave it to me, Bud. Sometimes it just takes a woman's touch."

Bud and Shirley would talk at their next dinner during her next four days off. He swore to himself that not only would they deal with Norma, but that he would come clean regarding Francee Blunt. She had been texting him with suggestions about getting together, but had otherwise not pushed too hard. She would have to be dealt with. He would need the assistance of Shirley's devious mind to set things right regarding Francee.

The first night of Shirley's off shift, Bud picked up Qdoba for dinner. Something spicy to go with the undoubtedly hot conversation that was to follow. Mexican was one of Shirley's favorites, and he was trying to be as accommodating as possible. After the spicy repast, Bud started the conversation by coming straight out with it. "I have a problem, Shirl. Her name is Francine Blunt."

"Oh, God, not another one."

"It's worse than that. She's got video of me in the act."

"You know... I don't know why I even bother. Baby or not, I should kick your ass to the curb and just let what will be just happen."

Scowling after she thought about what she had just said, she swallowed a bite of her burrito and threw down her fork.

"Let me see if I have this right. You cheat on me with five... Five women and two of them have you over a barrel. All of this, and you expect me to bail you out? This is a big ask, Bud. Do you even have some kind of plan?"

"Well, we can do what we did with Maria at the Inn of the Dove. That seemed to work pretty well. Maybe we can do both at one time."

"Just how do you expect to do this?"

"Maybe I can propose a threesome to each of them. Given each of their sexual appetites, I think I can convince them to make it happen. If you can get the right... drugs, maybe we can turn their blackmail operations upside down. Maybe some weed and those roofies that worked so well on Maria. And a heavy dose to that cattle prod."

"You really think you can pull off a threesome with two women who don't even want to share you with me?"

"Shirl, they are not even aware that you know about them. They think of me as a fuck boy who wants nothing more than to party down."

"Sounds about right to me. All evidence certainly points in that direction."

"C'mon, Shirl, you know I am trying to break free from all that. I want to commit and I plan to commit. I'm putting it on the line to put these women in their place and get them out of our lives. But I need your help."

"Well, if that's your goal, then I will help. But it's on you to get these two together at the Inn and get them drugged to satisfaction so I can come in and save the day for you. I'll do my part if you do yours. Set it up for the first night of the shift after my next one. That will give me the time to acquire what I need and for you to make a reservation and convince these women a threesome is something they want."

"I'm only going to have to convince the one. The other will be willing when I spring the surprise on her. Especially when I bring up the pot which she is a sucker for. Then a bottle of wine and a couple of pills and you and I will be able to create a portfolio of pain for each of these gals."

"A portfolio of pain. I like that,"

27.

When he arrived at the Inn of the Dove Bud recognized Norma's car parked two slots away from the room he had reserved. Shirley was two miles away at one of the local watering holes, sipping on a ginger ale and waiting to hear from him. Once his car was parked he knocked on the door of the Deluxe Suite and she let him in. They met with an embrace and a long kiss.

"So what is this surprise? I'm more than curious as to what you have in mind." Norma asked.

"It's nothing we haven't talked about," he said as he pulled out the joint that was tucked into his shirt pocket.

"Ooooh," she said. "It's been a while, but two joints in one night is a great surprise."

"Oh, but there is more." As he said that, a knock came at the door. It was Francee who was aware that Bud had set up the threesome. She showed up with a fully charged cell phone ready to take even more compromising shots of Bud in action.

She entered the room and put her arms around his waist, pulling him close to her. They kissed deeply, to the chagrin of Norma, who was sitting on the bed awaiting his attention. Bud introduced the ladies and immediately lit the joint. Francee's eyes lit up. She did not have any contacts to get pot, but had a long history of enjoying it.

He handed the hand-rolled cigarette to Norma first as she waited patiently. "Surprise." he said. He then took it and passed it to an impatient Francee. He then passed on the next hit, deferring to Norma once again. The heady aroma of sweet sativa was enough for Bud. After one more hit a piece for each of the women, Bud took it and snuffed it out, feigning that he would like to save the rest for later. The women certainly had enough to loosen them up.

"How about if I get this bottle of wine open and get this party started?" Bud said as he broke the seal and screwed open the bottle.

"Here, here." Francee said as she approached the hot tub. She started the water and poured in some bubble bath left by the Inn for its patrons.

Bud poured a glass for each of the women and took a hit from the bottle, there being only two wine glasses. He then poured a small portion into one of the plastic cups left in the bathroom for ablutionary purposes for himself.

Bud proposed a toast and as the hot tub filled with water and bubbles, they drank down the first glasses of wine. A shoeless Francee turned the tub off and shouted out, "Last one in is a rotten egg." She then unzipped her dress, dropped it to the floor, tossed off her underwear and was in the tub in a minute. Not wanting to seem unwilling, Norma was quickly behind her, doing much the same. This left Bud to pour more wine. Two very special glasses, in particular. He took his time, allowing the pills he had slid into each of the wine glasses to dissolve properly. Once he delivered the wine to the hot tub, he begged off for a minute, claiming he needed to pee.

Once in the bathroom, Bud pulled out his cell phone and called Shirley. "The package is delivered. Come on down." That was his signal for her to hop a cab from the bar to take her to the Inn. He peed, flushed and out the door he went.

"A toast," he proposed, "to the two most beautiful women I know."

At that he stripped down and into the tub he went, bottle in hand.

"Can I freshen up anyone's drink?" His signal that they should drink and allow room for more. By this time, enough of the roofied wine had been consumed and, in short order, these two women would be hammered. More than that, they would be compliant.

Bud placed himself between the women and made out with both of them, moving left to right to accommodate each of them. They were all over him, laughing and grabbing at him. He fondled each of them, bringing Francee close to orgasm. She was feeling especially randy and ready for more.

"I don't know about you, bitch," she said to Norma, "but I'm ready to fuck this guy. Come on, Buddy boy. To the bed."

Francee got up from the tub, a little wobbly, toweled herself off and staggered to the bed. Bud pulled the plug to let the water out of the tub to encourage Norma to do the same. They were both stoned and hammered and showing signs of being under the influence of the Rohypnol.

Bud wrapped a towel around his waist and went to the front door. There was Shirley, waiting patiently, cattle prod in hand. As she entered the room, Francee called out. "Wow. Now it's really a party. Think you can handle three of us, Bud."

"You two just enjoy each other for now. I have to do some convincing with this one." Both Bud and Shirley went to work photographing and videoing the two women cuddling, making out in the buff, even showing off as if they were enjoying their performance.

"Come on Bud," Norma said, "come fuck me now. The hell with that other bitch." Too stoned to notice that the other bitch was Bud's wife.

Bud threw off the towel and, tossing the covers off the bed, joined the two women as Shirley continued to document the goings on. Shirley told Bud to go for it and she took as much video and photos as she could, doing her best to keep his face, and that tattoo, out of the picture.

The girls really got into it. Both with Bud and with each other. Especially Francee, who turned out to be quite the bisexual. Her oral skills, in every way, were expressed on both of her partners.

Bud did great, in Shirley's eyes, as he was all about the show and not so much about getting off during this sexual exploit. In fact, he did not get off at all, thinking the better of it and not wanting to leave any bodily fluids to tell the tale.

While Bud kept Francee busy, Shirley got Norma to confess on video that she planned to blackmail Bud, falsely claiming sexual harassment. She was not clear-eyed and looked more than a little drunk, but the video was convincing. Considering she was on the verge of falling asleep, she sure was chatty. She was quite up front about what she had planned for Bud, citing chapter and verse of what she had told him, including changing her employer in order to pursue an affair with him, a married man. The photos of her consuming the rest of the joint would be just as damning in a state where recreational marijuana was still prohibited by law.

Shirley then commandeered Francee's phone, and after extracting the pass code from her, erased all the photos and videos of Bud that she had taken and saved to the cloud. While Bud kept Norma busy, his bitter wife got the stoned Francee to tell her, chapter and verse, and on camera, what she had done to capture her husband's full attention.

Once the confessions were complete, the couple stripped the bedspread and covers off the bed and the two women huddled close in order to keep themselves warm, being too woozy at this juncture to get up off the bed and find the covers, which the couple piled in the large shower. After taking plenty of pictures of the girls snuggling, the couple moved on to the revenge phase of their plan.

Bud then dressed, and as before, Shirley filled the toilet with the women's clothing. They then gathered all other personal items, separated them in each woman's oversized handbags, leaving only keys and wallets on the bar. Cell phones were left on the far corner of the hot tub, which was loaded with all the towels and half filled with water. As with Maria, the women would have no way of cleaning themselves up and drying themselves off, save the tiny complementary hair dryer. "Let them fight over that if they want," Shirley said. "I'm leaving just one half dry washcloth for them to fight over, too. Oh, they should really just love each other by the time they leave this room."

"Before we go, Bud, I want you to go pee, but don't flush. We don't need to leave quite that much mess for room service. Don't forget to take the toilet paper and complimentary products. I'm going to put a little of this complimentary shampoo in each of their hair just to give them a little something else to deal with in the morning. And we will put their handbags in their trunks. We'll see how long it takes for them to figure that out. And let's put the wrong bag in the wrong trunk. Give the two of them the opportunity to work it out themselves. Last, let's hide the blankets and bedspread in the shower and run the water so they are nice and wet. They'll never think to look for them there. Not in the state they're in. And if they find them, all the better."

Now, knocked out from the Rohypnol, Francee and Norma huddled together on the stripped bed, with nothing but each other to cling to. They would awaken in the morning with no idea of what had transpired the night before, probably wondering where they were.

"Let's take a few more shots of the cuddly couple and I'll go relieve myself and we can hit the road. We can call them in the morning and give them a wake-up call. I'd like to be a fly on the wall when they get that call."

While Shirley did her business on the toilet, Bud, having pity on the poor women, took the damp bedspread from the shower and covered the girls, who looked so pathetic huddled there on the bed. She thought it was too kind but did not interfere with his act of kindness. She actually thought it was sweet.

It was almost 5:00 a.m. when the Huffs left the Inn of the Dove. On their way home, they stopped at a local diner to have breakfast and to talk about their next steps. Shirley's plan was to pick up a burner cell phone to use to contact the women and to further harass them. What she did to Maria would seem like a walk in the park compared to what she had planned for these women.

After arriving home at quarter to ten, burner phone in hand, Shirley called Francee's cell phone. No Answer. She followed by calling Norma's phone. Again, no answer. So she continued to call, one then the other, until Norma, who had extracted herself from a spooning Francee, waded through the morass of wet towels in the hot tub, and picked up her phone.

"What!" Norma screamed into the phone.

"This is your wake-up call." Shirley said. "Go pee and call me back, then I'll tell you how to retrieve your handbag." And she hung up.

Norma, feeling a desperate need to urinate, ran to the bathroom, lifted the lid, sat down and let fly. But instead of the tinkling sound she heard a dull thud coming from the toilet and before she looked down between her legs and noticed that the toilet was loaded with clothing, including her dress, she'd emptied her bladder. She sucked it up and extracted the urine soaked clothing from the toilet, separating hers from Francee's. Soaking wet and in need of wiping, she could not find toilet paper. Like everything else, including her dignity, they had taken the toilet paper.

A groggy Francee dragged herself out of bed and headed for the bathroom to pee, passing a fuming Norma on the way. When she saw and smelled the soaking wet clothing in the sink, she broke down and cried. Looking in the mirror made it worse. Her makeup was more than smeared, and her mascara was now all over her face. Not to mention how her hair looked.

Norma called the front desk to ask for fresh towels, only to be notified that housekeeping could not help them until after 11:00 a.m., which was checkout time. She arranged for an extended stay to give her time to clean herself up, wash her long straggly hair and give her clothing some time to dry.

Francee let the water out of the hot tub and retrieved her cell phone. There were several missed calls from an unknown number. Huddling in the still damp bedspread, she dialed back the number and Shirley picked up.

"Hey France, comfy?"

"You bitch. How could you?"

"Bitch? Who's been sleeping with whose husband? Check your latest text and share the photo with your new best friend. Check it and call me back at this number when you get home and I will tell you how to retrieve your handbag."

Francee checked and there was indeed a text with an attachment. The attachment was a photo of her and Norma making out on the bed at the Inn. She shared the photo with Norma, who was attempting to dry her soaked, stinking dress with the complimentary hair dryer.

"She told me we should call her from home and she would let us know how to get our handbags. I don't know what that means, but she's a pretty serious bitch and I think that's what I'll do. Are you done with that hair dryer? I'd like to get my dress dry before we leave."

1...67891011