Shirley's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Maria said, "but don't you lose in any of those scenarios? If Bud leaves you, you lose your dream scenario."

"Exactly why I am seen as his best option - courtesy of you gals. He will become so shell-shocked from crazy women wanting him he will give it up. He will come to understand why the cliché 'Happy wife, happy life.' is so appropriate and important to his happiness and wellbeing - now and, God willing, forever."

The waitress came around and delivered Shirley's drink, taking orders from the other women. Shirley continued to instruct the others.

"Maria is out of the loop right now, but you other three - I want you to actively pursue him. If he gives you a 'no', be more persistent. If he doesn't return your texts, call him. Call him at any time. Don't worry about my presence. It will only make him crazier. Norma, pass him notes at work. And, like I said, sex it up. I want him in real discomfort and I want him to have to fight hard to resist temptation. Trust he will resist. I'll make sure of it at home. You'll have to trust me on that."

"Trust?" Gloria said.

"It's all ya got," Shirley answered. "Trust that I won't make a phone call or a visit to someone's hubby or talk to corporate about the employee who is sleeping with my husband."

Things were quiet at the table as the ladies ate their dinner. Only Shirley finished hers. Appetites were not that good amongst the others. But they each had more to drink. Gloria had changed from wine to hard liquor.

Shirley paid with her Amex and, before leaving the table, said, "Alright ladies, tomorrow it starts. Start with texts. I'll be monitoring things in my own special way. I'll be in touch. And ladies... make it good. Make it convincing." And she left the four women at the table to discuss their own strategy.

"Well," Sheila said, "all things considered, she certainly seems reasonable for a woman scorned."

"Trust me," Maria said, "Deep down inside, she is a mean, vengeful bitch. I know she's got me by the short hairs, so I will do whatever I have to do to stem her ire and I suggest each of you do the same. She means business."

"Well, I'm in," Sheila said. "My husband would kill me if he knew about Bud. Then he would kill him. I'll send the first email tomorrow. You gals should give it a day or so before you follow me. It may be a bit too much if we hit him all at once."

"Ah, no," said Norma, "I'm not waiting. He's gonna hear from me tomorrow as well, up close and personal. I'm not taking the chance of getting caught not following the bitch's orders. And if we are supposed to drive him wild, sooner is better than later. You can wait if you want, but not me. I'll confront him at work and I won't have to say a word to him - looks should do it. And the right dress. And maybe I'll cop a feel." All the women chuckled.

"Well, I'm feelin' mighty guilty. I think I'll head home and fuck my poor neglected husband." Gloria said.

"Me too," said Sheila.

"You stay away from my husband." Gloria said in jest. "From now on, I'm a good girl. No more men for me. 'cept for mine."

18.

Gloria's text came first. "I miss you, call me," was all it read. Three hours later Sheila's text came, stating, "where have you been - when are we getting together? I miss..."

Bud hid in his office, not returning the texts and, all things considered, avoiding Norma. Unknown to the women, his discomfort was furthered by the hardware he now constantly carried with him. A persistent companion, like a dog that won't stop barking.

Second texts came from each of the women. Almost minutes after Sheila's text, the second text came from Gloria asking if he was avoiding her. As Shirley had instructed, she was not taking "No" for an answer. Nor was Sheila who texted, "Call me or I will call you soon. When is a good time?"

Bud was beside himself. If he didn't contact Sheila, would she call? And Gloria, what would be her next step? Shirley knows about these women, both married, and what would she do if she knew they were in touch with him? Worse, if he was in touch with them. There was only one solution - break it off with each of them and with Norma. Maria was academic at this point. She's just straight gone and she ain't comin' back.

Bud took matters in hand and called Sheila first. "Sheila, it's me. How are you doing?"

"Hungry for some Bud, lover." Sheila answered. "When are we getting together? I've got something special for you. And I'm interested in that something special you have for me. It's been too long."

"Listen, Sheil, I'm concerned about our spouses and I'm thinking maybe we need to rethink our... arrangement. If we were to get found out, it could bring bloody hell down on both of us. And I don't want that for you. I..."

"Don't give me that crap. Fuck my husband. He ain't got what I want. Not like you do. Why should I settle for hamburger when I have steak? When is that wife of yours working? I'm sure you can steal away on one of those nights. Let me know and I will book the room."

Just then, Norma stuck her head in his door and gave him a big smile.

"I've someone in my office," he said into the phone. "I'll talk to you." And he hung up the cell phone.

"Norma, what can I do for you, dear?"

"Well," she said as she closed the door, "I was thinking about us."

"Please open the door," Bud said, "I don't want anyone to think we are doing anything improper behind closed doors."

"Why?" she said. "It wouldn't be the first time we were behind closed doors. And it won't be the last. Right, lover?"

"Norm, we gotta talk, but not now. Too much on my plate."

"You sure seem disproportionably uncomfortable. Let's get a night out and I will help you with what's on that plate of yours. C'mon, it's been weeks."

As he spoke to Norma, his cell phone was blowing up with text messages.

"Norm, I have calls to make. Let's talk tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure, lover, tomorrow."

Sheila and Gloria were texting him multiple times each. He owed Gloria a response at this point and texted her - "Can we talk later, maybe tomorrow? Lot on my plate right now." She texted him back - "Don't put me off - it's been too fuckin long. You know what I need. I know what you want."

Bud was flummoxed. He had to find a way to make a break from each of these women, without it coming back to haunt him, either at work or home. He'd promised Shirley he would not cheat anymore and that he would renounce the four women she knew about. Which he swore were the only ones. But he had no idea how to do this without making things worse for everyone. But he needed help. He couldn't handle this dilemma alone, but could not turn to any of his friends. Nor could he turn to the women who were at the root of this quandary. Only one person could relate to the position in which he found himself. And her understanding would be the key to his future. But how to approach her?

As he drove home from the office, he ran the script over and over in his head as to how he would come out to Shirley about what was happening. Three of the four women he had been cheating with were beating down his door, and he needed her help to shut them down.

Shirley, on the other hand, in the midst of preparing dinner, had other plans to start a conversation with her perplexed husband. She called the three women at home and they caught her up and she was pleased and let each of them know. She also told them to keep up the good work and to follow-up today's efforts appropriately and even gave Norma permission to have lunch with him and advised her to dress provocatively. No need to make it too easy on him.

When he arrived home, she wrapped herself around him and kissed him deeply, pressing herself against him as much as possible. She continued to flirt with him as she asked him about how his day went. "Anything interesting happening at work?" she asked.

"Shirl, we have to talk. I need your help. I really want to save our family and make it work for us. But I can't do it without your input and assistance. I..."

"Go upstairs and get yourself more comfortable. We'll talk at dinner. Leave your phone down here. I have a feeling it will make our conversation more... fluid. Now go. Dinner in half an hour."

As the chicken finished cooking, Shirley reviewed the text messages left by the ladies. As they had told her, they were pushing pretty hard. Bud knew she would read them and, as she expected, he would tell her everything. The truth would be bathed in sweet confessions tonight. And unbeknownst to him, she had the key. Yes, that key. Hidden and prepared to come out if things went well. If he was honest.

"Smells good, Shirl," Bud said, "I could almost taste it."

"Your phone has been quite revealing. I'd be interested in hearing your take on what is going on."

"Well, it's been a rough day today. You know about these women, so I don't think there is anything new to tell you except they are getting aggressive with me. And, frankly, I don't know what to do about it. What do you think? I need your wisdom. I don't want to meet with these women and I want to get Norma, who is also getting aggressive, off my back without losing my job. That wouldn't be good for either of us."

"What do you want from me? Do you expect me to clean up your dirty work? My 'wisdom' says to me that you should just tell these women to fuck off. Or you can threaten to tell their husbands."

"Oh yeah, that's real wisdom. That could get me killed. It..."

"We can't have that now, can we?"

"C'mon, Shirl, give a guy a hand here. I know you read my phone, so you know exactly what I'm up against. Maybe we can set them up the way we did with Maria. I haven't heard a peep out of her. I think you sufficiently scared her away."

"Is that what you want? Me to do your dirty work for you. It's on you, my man."

"Well then, I'm gonna have to meet with these women and break it off. It ain't gonna work if I try it with a phone call or text. And I feel like I need your permission for that."

"So, what am I granting permission for a meeting in a hotel room or just dinner?"

"If we do a hotel room, you can sneak in and take pictures and seal the deal like you did with Maria." Just as he said her name, his phone dinged to show a text being received. It was from Maria. "We need to talk," it said.

"Shit," he said as Shirley put dinner on the table. "So much for Maria."

"Looks like you've got quite the predicament, my man. But I'll throw you a bone. Go meet with your girlfriends. But just the once. Get it done. Break it off. And you decide where you want to meet them. A hotel room won't do you much good in your condition, but it will allow you to expose your situation without getting locked up for public lewdness. And my 'wisdom' is that you just tell them the whole truth, that you are a serial cheater who prefers to save his marriage than pursue an extramarital relationship. You won't have to worry about kicking them to the curb... they'll kick you. And hard. Is that wise enough for you?"

"Do you really think that will do it? They know I'm married and they just don't seem to care. They just keep coming. Even Maria. I wish you would talk to them. Maybe that would put them off. At the very least, you can threaten Maria."

"You don't get off that easy, sport. But I will make you a deal. It's a onetime offer that could be the solution for both of us. You might even lose that little security device you're wearing. And it's simple. I want you to get a tattoo. My name. Your chest. 'I Love Shirley - Always Will.' You do that for me and the cage just may come off."

"But Shirl, that will be permanent."

"And isn't your love for me? And your yet to be born child? You show those bitches your new tat and they will go running away from you like flies from a swatter. I can promise that. If not, then I will get involved. Up close and personal."

"But, but, but..."

"No, you can't get it on your butt. On the chest or no deal. I even have a design in mind. And a tattoo artist. An old friend from the neighborhood where I grew up. A real artist, and spotless. With all that in mind, I'm prepared to show you what you get when it's done. Tonight."

"Does that mean we lose the cage, or am I getting locked up again?"

"What do you think, stud?"

At that, he put out his hands as if to say, 'cuff me.'

"Finish your chicken, my man, and then we'll head up to the boudoir and transact some business. The dishes can wait."

"Fuck the bird; no offense, let's go."

"And the tattoo?"

"Just for you."

"Al-right. Let's go rattle some chains."

"Oh no, not the lockup."

"For now, it's the only way you're comin' out of that cage. Now get yourself naked and get on the bed."

Bud couldn't follow her instruction quickly enough. And no sooner had his head hit the pillow, she had his wrists cuffed and chained to the frame.

"Be back soon, stud, gotta go get the key." And off she went, down the steps and out the door. Bud could hear her car start and pull away. But it was a ruse. She had the key all the time and just wanted him to think it was in a remote location. In twenty minutes she was back and in the bedroom; key on a chain around her neck.

She then did a little striptease, which she finished by twirling the key chain around her finger time and time again.

"You're getting to me Shirl. You can unlock me now. Please."

"Not yet, player. It's time to stew a little. I need a little time to work myself up."

With only her bra and panties on, she crawled up on the bed and straddled his crotch. She felt herself growing increasingly wet as she rubbed her hot and soggy crotch on the cage that encased his needy cock. His discomfort grew with her desire. Her desire grew from his pain.

"Please, Shirl, please."

"Go ahead, beg. Beg for it. You've earned it," she said as she took the key chain and threw it on the floor. "I have half a mind to get dressed and take that key and put it back where it belongs. Far from here."

"No, no, no. Please, no. You're killin' me Shirl. I'm tryin' to make it right. Don't be like this. It ain't right."

"And fuckin' four women who aren't your wife is right? Don't fuck it up any more than you already have. You still have a chance at catchin' a break tonight. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"C'mon, Shirl, you know I love ya. The other women were nothing but sex. You and our baby are what is important to me now."

"Now! So your love is something new? And before?"

"Before was just stupid. I was just being a stupid ass. Now I appreciate you. What we have. It's more important than anything in my life. It is my life."

"You're getting warmer." She said as she got down from the bed to look for the key on the floor. "Anything else?"

"Oh yeah. I'll be true to you and get that tattoo and show it to everyone so they all know how I feel about the only woman I will ever love. I will be forever dedicated to you. Forever and a day."

"True to Shirley, Forever and a Day. Now that's an even better tattoo. Really says it all, doesn't it?"

"I'll do it."

"Well then, you're gonna get a preview of coming attractions. Once you get the tattoo, the cage comes off and then I really rock your world. How do you feel about that?"

"Ready when you are, Shirl. Rock away."

Shirley picked up the key and put the chain back around her neck. She pulled off her panties and said, "Service me, stud."

"Set me free and I'm more than happy to; now and always."

"Don't be naïve. You take care of me, then we can take care of each other. Am I understood?"

"C'mon Shirl, unlock me and I'll do whatever you want."

"Naïve."

"Alright, come sit and we can get this done."

"Attitude, man. You don't want to lose this opportunity."

"Come, my love, and let me sweep you off your feet."

"Better."

And with that, she straddled his face and let him take her with his mouth and long, talented tongue. And he did. Like the sweet treat she offered him, he lapped it up and had her begging for more. And more is what he gave her. He took that long, talented tongue of his and reached into her pussy to her G-spot and wagged and wagged it until his face was soaked with her wetness.

Once she felt he had proven his commitment, she slid down his body and kissed him deeply. Her sweetness was on his lips. It turned her on even more. She was ready for the next move.

She sat up on the bed and slipped out of her bra; making eye contact the entire time. Her dark pink nipples stood at attention, calling to him. And then she took the key from around her neck and, with a click, unlocked the chastity device. He heaved a sigh of relief as she slid the cage from his dick and smiled as she removed the ring from around his cock and cum filled balls. He was free, for now. At least he felt that way.

First, she took him with her mouth, practically gagging as she attempted to take the entire length of his sizeable shaft. He wriggled on the bed like a snake trying to escape a pursuing mongoose. Every time he attempted to thrust, she backed away from him and allowed him to settle down.

"Don't stop now, Shirl. It's just startin' to get good. C'mon. More.

Shirley laughed and laughed. A laugh so evil it cut to his bones. So cutting it caused him to lose his erection. The chains that bound him to the bed rattled, and the bed shook as he tried to abscond from his bondage to no avail; his efforts falling far short. Like a fish, caught, flopping on the deck of a boat. Caught, with no chance of escape.

"I'm debating whether to allow you to make the mess that I would only have to clean up. Locking you back up right now would save me a lot of work before locking you back up. Hate to put a messy dick back into its cage. And haven't you been free long enough to give that thing of yours a breather?"

"Noooo. Please, Shirl, please let me cum before... before..."

"Before you get your tattoo? Is that what you're trying to say?"

"No, no, no. Please let's just finish tonight. I'll, I'll..."

"You'll what? Get the tattoo? Of course you will. And you'll get it soon, won't you?"

"This weekend, if I can get an appointment."

"Oh, I'll get you an appointment. In fact, I'll call tomorrow and talk to my friend. And my off-shift is thru this weekend so I can come and supervise. Forever and a day. I like it. And when I see it right there (and she pointed to his chest) we'll finish what we started tonight. Until then..."

She took the retaining ring and placed it over his shriveled penis and unemptied balls. Not having experienced relief for some time, she had to struggle a bit to fix it in place. At this juncture, she took the cage into the bathroom and washed and dried it.

As she strutted around the bedroom with nothing on, he started to grow hard with excitement. "We can't have that," she said. So she ran downstairs and got an icepack, wrapped it in a towel and brought it to the bedside. "This oughta calm down our little friend for now. Then we can lock you back up and I can go and dispatch this key. And I have a special treat while you wait for me."

After five minutes with the icepack placed on and around his cock, Shirley easily slipped the cage over his now shriveled member with room to spare. Bud begged the entire time, to no avail. As she handled him, she thought about what he had done to find himself in this condition.

Would he learn from this exercise, and would the tattoo assure his fidelity? Would he become the faithful dog she hoped for, or would he be the leg humper that goes from person to person without forethought of consequences?

Click. The cage was installed and locked in place. He knew this was a battle he had lost. But he didn't know how badly.

"And now for your special treat." As he lay naked and chained to the bed, she placed a disc into the DVD player and turned on the television on the wall at the foot of their bed. "Lola Takes On The World" the title read. A porno. Oh no. The last thing he needed.

1...45678...11