Shirley's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley pulled the phone away as the waitress showed up with menus. "Please give us a few minutes to study the menu."

"No problem," said the waitress. "Take your time. I'll check back in a few minutes."

"Lunch is on me, Maria. Order what you wish. I understand the burgers are outstanding here, and they make a great cheese steak."

"I don't think I can eat anything after..."

"You should eat, Maria. There's more to come. In fact, if you don't mind me saying so, the best is yet to come."

After studying the menu for a couple of minutes, Shirley waved the waitress over and ordered a cheeseburger, medium rare, with fries. Maria just got a garden salad. Then Shirley took out the big guns. She handed Maria her ear piece and played the woman's video confession and the videos of her giving Shirley oral and sitting in the hot tub masturbating. Realizing the weight of her situation, a tear ran down Maria's eye. After wiping the tear, she blew her nose. She then pulled out her compact and checked her makeup.

"I get you want me to stay away from Bud," Maria said, sniffing. "That's a done deal. I want nothing to do with him anymore. You win. He's just not worth it. But what do you want from me and what are you planning to do with that stash of pictures?"

"Maria, he didn't just cheat on me, he cheated on you, too. I have numbers and names of three other women he's been with at the same time he was with you. Please appreciate that I don't really want to publish these pictures. On the contrary, I want you on my side. And I have a job for you in that regard."

"What could I -"

"Hear me out. I want you to hear Bud's confession. It's next on the hit parade. But here comes lunch. Let's eat a little something and I will feed you Bud for dessert."

After Shirley wolfed down her burger and Maria picked over her salad, Bud's confession was presented to Maria. She flushed bright red as a rising fury built in her.

"That son of a bitch. Why on earth do you want to keep him?" Maria asked. "I would kick him to the curb in a hot minute. In fact, that's just what I'm doing. And I plan on reporting him to his boss and making a sexual harassment claim against him."

"Do that and you will become an internet sensation, and for reasons you will long regret. Maria, he's my problem and I still want him. I love him and at this time I have him under control. Do not take measures into your own hands, but join with me and take your revenge in that way. Force the son of a bitch to be a one woman man. I need your help to do that, and I have a job for you."

"This is blackmail. Are you blackmailing me?"

"Let's say I am motivating you to do the right thing for the right reason. Maria, I'm pregnant and I want to make it work with Bud. I very much want this family with him and, even more, I don't look forward to a life as a single mother. So I need to teach him a big lesson and you can help."

"I'm gonna regret this."

"No, I think you will find it quite satisfying. First thing is to take this list of names and numbers and contact these three women. I want you to set up a meeting, a dinner - my treat; just the five of us. And I'd like to do it soon. Again, properly motivated, I expect you should have a fairly easy time of it. Feel free to mention that this meeting is being called by me, the wife of their common lover. I don't even know if these women know Bud is married, but I'll leave those details up to you. I have great faith in your ability to pull this together. The three dates on the page are dates I am available. Please contact me via Bud's phone to keep me apprised of your progress. No voicemails, no texts - just ask for Shirley. I'll get back to you when he tells me you called. You make the date and I will set the reservation. You've got three weeks to get it done."

And she got up, threw down two twenties to cover the bill and tip, and off she went, leaving a befuddled Maria staring down at the remains of her salad, with the list in hand, mentally preparing for her miserable mission.

On the way home after lunch, Shirley stopped at the bank. She had a date with a safe deposit box.

16.

Tonight was a night for wearing the war paint, and Shirley would apply it with care. Eye makeup smokey and lips of red. She wanted to look her sexiest for Bud. First, the lockup would have to be arranged. The half inch link chain was double wrapped around the frame at the head of the bed with handcuffs set up to hold her husband captive while allowing him enough bodily movement to be an effective enough lover. She hid the key with care, outside of the bedroom where he would never find it - taped under one of her kitchen drawers.

After applying her makeup, she dressed in her most provocative shorty night gown and checked herself out in the mirror. She thought, "I'd fuck that," as she wrapped herself in her long fluffy robe.

When Bud got home from work, she was in the kitchen preparing to put his favorite Salmon into the oven. She summoned him to her and pulled him close and kissed him. "Feeling like something special tonight, lover? Play your cards right and it's yours." She then followed by slowly removing the robe and placing it over a kitchen chair.

"You're killin' me, Shirl," Bud said to her. "When are you-"

"Like I said, stud, play it right, and tonight is the night you get unlocked and unleashed. Now go upstairs and get yourself comfortable. Dinner in twenty minutes. Dessert... well, we shall see."

When she said the word 'comfortable', she made air quotes with her fingers.

"Comfortable, ha!"

When Bud came downstairs, he too was in his robe, but even that could not hide the excitement and agony of seeing his beautiful wife looking oh so sexy.

"Shirl," he said, "Could you please put your robe back on until after dinner? It's really getting to me and I'm dyin' here."

She accommodated him and wrapped herself back up in her robe as she dished out the Salmon and veggies. Throughout dinner, Shirley let Bud know what to expect tonight. She teased him by allowing her robe to open up and slide down occasionally, revealing a hint of her sumptuous breasts.

When dinner was done, he would be cuffed to the bed and she would release him from his cage, rock his world and then clean him up and cage him back up.

It had been weeks since the cage was affixed to his penis and he was very ready to comply when Shirley told him to get upstairs and get naked and ready while she dispatched the dishes.

When she arrived upstairs, he was laying in the bed looking over the cuffs and chain that were wrapped around and locked to the bed frame. She tested to make sure he hadn't messed with it, to make it less effective when she locked him in. Then she cuffed him. He posed no resistance. She checked the chain and made sure to double lock the handcuffs, lest they tighten further. Bud was secure and wasn't going anywhere without taking the entire bed with him.

Shirley ran downstairs and fetched the key. "Well, it's now or never," she thought as she took the stairs two at a time and into the bedroom.

"Ready, stud?" She asked. "Look at what I've got."

At that, she moved to the bed and lifted the caged cock and slid the key into the lock. "Click." At that, Bud, to no avail, struggled to free himself from the cuffs and chain. But nothing was moving and although he had the freedom to move his body, his arms were up, over his head and cuffed to the damned chain, which was wrapped around the heavy metal bed frame. His ankles were also cuffed to the chain at the bottom of the bed.

"Don't struggle too much," Shirley said as she tossed the lock and key onto her dresser, "or I will lock you back up in a hot minute. If you want a piece of this tonight, you better calm it the fuck down." And he did.

At that, Shirley slowly removed the cage and ring from Bud. He heaved a sigh of relief. Shirley then went into the bathroom and emerged with a warm, damp washcloth and hand towel, which she used to clean him up before diving in to start the festivities.

As she towel dried his member, it slowly grew erect and ready to dance with its favorite partner. At that, she straddled him, digitally prepared herself for entry, and allowed him in. "Ahhhhh." was all he could say as a smile grew across his face. At the sight of this, Shirley bent down and gave him a long, wet kiss, stimulating him further. Shirley, being stimulated as well, moved her hips up and down slowly. "Ahhhh," was his reaction as the chain and cuffs rattled with his movements.

"Unchain me, Shirl, so I can put my arms around you."

"Not a chance, lover, just lay there and take it for now." And she pumped him harder and faster. A little too fast as he gave into the urge to ejaculate and did. He came, and he came, as if he hadn't for a year. Before he could even call out, "Oh God," he was finished. Or so he thought.

"Don't worry, my man, second time's a charm. Just rest up a little and we will get you cleaned up for round two."

She brought out the washcloth and cleaned him up as he lay there, a bit less stressed but no less frustrated than before.

Shirley took this opportunity to give her husband the chance to rest up for the next round and took the cage downstairs to give it a good cleanup, which it sorely needed after weeks fixed onto Bud's genitals. She could hear him struggling with the chain and cuffs when she came back upstairs with the device.

Feeling the need to give him a supremely satisfying experience this time around, she lay next to him, letting her breasts flow down his chest, kissed him again, long and deep. She would make sure that the second effort would last long and bring them both to satisfaction.

This time she started with an oral approach, starting at his mouth and face and nibbling at his ears. She pressed her breasts against his chest and she could feel her tender nipples grow hard. Following kiss after long, wet kiss, she moved her attention a little lower; down his muscular chest and down to his sex. This brought her success as he grew ever more erect with her efforts. She followed it by gripping the shaft of his cock with her left hand, pumping it slowly up and down with her right. He could not keep from squirming at her efforts. She was growing ever wet and took the opportunity to give him a moment to settle as she stroked her moistening vagina, increasing her wetness.

"C'mon, Shirl, uncuff me. Let me free so we can make this a superb experience."

"There's nothing you can't do," she said as she straddled him again, impaling herself once again cowgirl style. She then lay atop him and rolled to the side, pulling him on top of her. "Go for it. I am here for you however you want; top, bottom or side. Just not unchained."

Bud propped himself up on his elbows on either side of her and pushed, over and over; first long and slow, then faster and faster. Once again, after calling to the Lord several times over, he came. Her legs in the air, she could feel him shudder as he did. Then he collapsed on her with his full weight, and she rolled him over and pushed him off.

"That's twice you've come, Bud, but I have not. It's time for you to service me in a way you have not for some time. You're going to eat me out and clean out your cum and then bring me to a rousing orgasm like the good old days."

She rolled him back over onto his back and crawled up to put her pussy over his face. His cum mixed with her juices, dribbled onto his face around his mouth and chin.

She eased her pussy down onto his mouth and his tongue shot out as he embraced her inner labia, sucking down the juices that liberally poured from her soaked vagina. She moaned as he licked deep inside until she was wet, only with her own gooey ejaculate. He then attacked her clitoris with his tongue and sucked on it with his eager lips.

Shirley had a death grip on the headboard as she pushed her trembling hips down and her sloppy wet pussy into his well schooled mouth. She tingled all over and she grabbed her breasts to further her stimulation.

"I'm, I'm, I'm... Agghhhh."

Waves and waves of passion overcame her and she could feel how wet his face had become from her warm ejaculate. She pressed on him more firmly and he continued to lick and suck to take her one step higher.

"Oh, God, Oh, God, it's, it's... Sooo good. Don't stop. Yes, right there."

The dam burst and once again, a flood of ejaculate was expelled from her pussy as she trembled and quaked from the orgasm she had waited for too long. She was quite satisfied, but in the end, she knew she had to get back to business.

"Alright, my man, time to clean you up and get you caged back up. You've had your relief for now."

"C'mon, Shirl, I'll be good. Please, I've been good. Ya gotta know, I don't want anyone but you."

"That's 'cause of the cage. It goes back on or you stay in bed until your ass is under control. I know you don't want me to knock you out again, do you? You know I can."

"Fine, put the fuckin' thing back on."

And she did, without resistance, but did not unchain him. Then she excused herself.

"Sit tight, Mr. Huff. I have to run a quick errand and stash this key. I'll be back shortly once it's in a safe place. Then we'll see about those cuffs." She then jumped into her sweats, slung her handbag over her shoulder and off she went.

Mary offered her sister a cup of coffee when she arrived, but Shirley refused. "This is just a quick trip, Mare. Just need to drop something off for your safekeeping." She pulled the key on a short chain out of her handbag and placed it on the kitchen table. "You need to put this in a safe place where nobody will find it and nobody will ask about it. As far as you are concerned, it doesn't exist. Except for you, me and Bud, nobody knows about it. I have another copy in my safe deposit box, but you are my backup. I decided it would be too dangerous to involve Billy."

"Done and done." Mary said. "What's your next move?"

"Well, first thing is to go home and unchain Bud. He's lying in bed, naked, awaiting my return."

"You smell like sex and you look great, Shirl. Looks like this thing is really working out for you."

Both ladies laughed as they hugged. Then Shirley left to go home and free Bud from some of his bondage, but not all. A little more than an hour after Shirley left to secure the key, Bud was uncuffed and in the shower.

"Want me to join you?" Shirley asked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Not unless you free me from this fuckin' thing. Unlock me and come on in. I'll make it worth your while."

"Sorry, buster, the key is far from here, so I couldn't if I wanted to. Not that I want to... Yet."

"How much longer do I have to pay for my transgressions? Give me something to look forward to," he said as he toweled himself off. "Please."

"Let's see how it goes. There is nothing I would like more than to make passionate love to you like the old days, but I think it's gonna take some time for me to wrap my head around it. You just continue to keep things under wraps for now and you and I can schedule a repeat of tonight's performance on my next off shift. There's something for you to look forward to."

"I guess."

17.

As she prepared to dress, she thought about the women she would be meeting with. Would they be tall or short, blonde or brunette, slim or curvy, beautiful, or just plain? How about being smart? Would one have piercing blue eyes and long dark hair, or would they all have great boobs and legs that go on forever? Or would an insipid nature and ordinary appearance leave her stunned?

"Must look my best tonight to make the right impression. No pants or pants suits tonight. Too businesslike. Must wear a dress. A short one. Casual and sexy. And heels - must wear heels. Let the gams out. They've always been one of my best features. Let these bitches know what they are up against."

By the time Shirley arrived at Tratoria Luca, the other four women were already there. A couple of them appeared to be on their second round of drinks. Shirley eyed each of the women as she sat at the round table. It appeared that Bud had a type; brunette, buxom and beautiful.

"Well, ladies, I don't know what Maria told you all about this little get together, but we have a commonality I would like to discuss with you. His name is Harold Huff. You know him as Bud - and... it's my understanding you have each known him all too well, if not wisely. Let's start by ordering dinner and we'll talk. There's something I want you all to hear before we talk, though."

Shirley summoned the waitress, ordered a virgin Bloody Mary, and everyone put in their dinner orders. She then played Bud's confession from start to finish. As each woman's name was mentioned, by way of introduction, they either blushed or looked away from the surprisingly sedate wife. She then spilled her guts.

"Despite his indiscretions, I love my husband. I count on none of you to share my feelings about him or to understand them. I'd also like to let you know I am pregnant and do not envision a life as a single mother. So I am not here to scold you all, but to enlist you in my plan to keep my family together. And feel free to ask Maria - there's not much I won't do to assure that."

Maria raised her glass and said, "I'll drink to that."

"Don't worry," Shirley said to Maria, "You have held up your end of the bargain so far and your secrets are safe with me. But the rest of you have a story to tell and I would like to know about all of them. And... as I said... I need you to help me keep my horn dog husband in tow."

"What could we possibly do and why should we do it? I'm certainly not here because I want to be," Gloria said.

"No, Gloria, you are here because your husband certainly would not be as kind as I have been to my husband for his indiscretions with another man's wife. Or should I say wives, huh, Sheila? Nor would your boss be happy about you sleeping with another employee of the company... Norma. Especially one who is married to somebody else."

"I, I..."

"Yes, dear, you. There's plenty of imprudence to go around. And you should all thank God for my kindness. I could bring his wrath down upon you all if that was my goal. But all I want is to have a happy family. And you all are going to help me."

"How do you propose we help you achieve this dream of yours?" Norma asked.

"Good attitude, Norma. I have it on good authority that Bud has not been whoring around for the past few weeks. Here is what I want from each of you. To turn the tables on him, I want you to communicate with Bud via text, at first and then by phone. I want you to act as if you want to keep your relationships with him going. That you, no matter his marital status, want to continue to sleep with him and that you are developing feelings for him, and maybe want to take it to the next level. I want it to happen so much that he is tortured by it. I will be in touch with each of you and help you direct your actions as needed. And ladies, I want you to lay it on thick."

Shirley was really embracing this role of ringmaster to her circus of husbandry. She looked at every one of the women as she went on. Managing people is what she does and does best, so herding these women to follow her direction would be easy for her.

"He will resist your efforts, at least for now. I'm sure of it. So sure that I want you to really pour it on. Sexy it up plenty. I guarantee it will torture him."

"If you love him so much," Sheila asked, "why the torture and why this way?"

"It's a lesson he must learn. He believes if I catch him in another affair that I will bring an end to his job and his life as he knows it. Not to mention collateral damage."

"Collateral damage?" Norma said.

"Yeah, you and you and you and you." Shirley said as she pointed to each of them. "I have something that I am holding over each of your heads. Get on board or go down with the sinking ship."

1...34567...11