Shirley's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Maria, start jilling off. I want you to come before that roofie you just consumed takes effect. I'm setting the prod to the next level and I guarantee you, the next place I use it on will be more intimate and hurt a lot more."

"No, no, please, I'll do it." And she placed her middle finger on her vagina and slowly started to rub the area of her labia majora. She tried her best to give the appearance of masturbating without really stimulating herself to any great degree.

"Oh no, Maria. You're not doing a very good job of it. Stick that finger in that damp hole of yours and let's get you worked up some. I know when a woman is faking it, so you'd better try harder or you'll feel the next hit with the prod on your breast."

Maria stuck her middle finger all the way into her vagina and let out a soft moan. As she worked it in and out, Shirley took out her cell phone and started to video the girl masturbating in the now almost empty hot tub.

"C'mon Maria, I know how a woman masturbates, and I figure you don't have too much longer before that roofie takes hold, so you'd better hurry up and get yourself off. My cattle prod is getting eager for some action too, so you'd better make quick work of it."

The woman then inserted a second finger into her pussy and began stroking in and out. The moan she emitted was louder than the first, and a look of faux pleasure washed over her face. At that point, she fanned her clitoris, first slowly, then at a more rapid pace.

Maria's face seemed to relax as she got into a rhythm with her vaginal ministrations and an even louder moan poured from her as she appeared ready to finish herself off.

"Stop, Maria." Shirley said in a loud and demanding voice, pointing the cattle prod at the woman's breast, just inches away. "There will be no finishing this time."

The woman looked almost disappointed that her tormentor stopped the exercise in humiliation, but, fearing reprisal, she followed her instructions.

"Out of the tub and on the bed, Maria."

Maria, feeling herself getting woozy, crawled from the tub and staggered to the bed, wrapping herself in the bedspread to get dry and warm. Shirley caught it all on video, right up to the time that Maria tucked herself under the sheets and covers, still wet and shivering.

Shirley then took Maria's dress and undergarments and threw them into the toilet, but she did not flush. She then ran water into the hot tub just high enough for her to throw the soaking wet towels in and keep them wet. The lesson would be well served. Maria was now nearly knocked out on the bed and there would be just one more step - complete the blackmail.

Shirley rolled down the bedspread and the sheets and there was Maria's naked body, ripe for the taking. Pose after lewd pose, she took picture after picture to secure Maria's fealty to her, waking her briefly with an ammonia inhaler several times along the way. Then Shirley took the best video of all. After removing her jeans and her panties, she straddled Maria's face and induced her into acts of oral sex as she videoed, her cell phone in one hand and the cattle prod in the other. Still in a fog, Maria managed a half assed but convincing effort. It wasn't about the sex for Shirley; it was all about the blackmail.

Then came the last straw. The confused confession and all on video. Again, Shirley placed the inhaler under Maria's nose and she woke with a start, but still not fully aware of what was happening.

"Maria, tell me honestly, why are you at the Inn of the Dove tonight?"

Still in a haze, but unable to stop herself, Maria said, "To meet my boyfriend."

"Who is that, Maria?"

"Bud Huff."

"Tell me, what were you planning to do?"

"We were going to make love all night long."

"Did you know Bud is married?"

"I do."

"Doesn't that matter to you?"

"No, should it?"

"Will you do it again after tonight?"

"Sure."

"Why would you do that, knowing he is married?"

"Because he is a great lover."

"What of his wife?"

"Bud says that their marriage is open, and she doesn't care."

"Sleep Maria."

"Sleep." And Maria rolled over onto the sheets and slept.

To add one more layer of insult to injury, Shirley relieved herself in the toilet filled with Maria's clothing and set her cell phone in the far corner of the hot tub, forcing her to maneuver through the tub and over the wet towels to reach her phone. She then took the one dry washcloth, dried her legs and feet, and threw the damp washcloth at Maria, now lying on the bed asleep. She then pulled her panties up and then her jeans and slipped into her sneakers.

Deciding she had done enough damage and having accomplished her goals, Shirley grabbed Maria's makeup bag, all the inn's complimentary toiletries and the roll of toilet paper, wiped down the wine bottle and the wine glasses and hid Maria's keys in one of her shoes to add one more level of angst. Maria would be knocked out until the morning and, with an 11:00 a.m. check out time, would be leaving in a wet, smelly dress, no makeup and no way to dry herself, save the one tiny washcloth. Her walk of shame would be complete, courtesy of a vengeful wife.

Shirley smiled and sang along with the radio the entire way home. Even at 2:00 a.m., an hour quite familiar to her, she would be prepared to confront her husband with the collection of revenge porn she had taken. She was sure he would be up and awake, and he was.

"How's your night going, hubby? Mine has been a genuine delight. I've never had a better time."

"What did you do to that poor girl?"

"That poor girl was sitting in a hot tub, naked, ready to spend the night fucking my husband. Poor girl, my ass."

Shirley's photos and videos taken on her phone always downloaded to her Dropbox, which allowed her to access them from anywhere. So she pulled out her laptop and pulled up her Dropbox and there they were, dozens of photos and a handful of videos of Maria, stark naked, and in a variety of positions and conditions. But the masturbation, oral sex and confession were the straws that broke the camel's back. It would lead to another confession - Bud's.

"Alright," Shirley said, "now it's time for your confession. Your refusal to do so will force me to publish some of these photos on the web. And you know how that goes. Once it's on the web, it's on there forever. So what's it gonna be, Bud?"

"What do you want from me? Isn't making me wear this fucking cage enough for you?"

"Oh, so you've accepted that you will be locked up for a while. Good. But the confession is a separate issue."

"No, I ..."

"No is not an option, Bud, nor is your timing for confession. Now is the time and what you have done and have been doing is the script. But don't worry, I don't want all of it. Just about Maria and three of the others you have cheated with. I know there are more. Your phone was quite revealing. At this point, I have numbers but not names. Yet."

"What did you do to poor Maria?"

"Poor, miserable Maria is going to wake up with quite a headache in the morning. It will be quite the rude awakening, indeed. She is currently fast asleep at the Inn of the Dove in the room you reserved for your little tryst. You saw the pictures. That's just how I left her. When you call her this morning, which you will, she's gonna be mighty pissed at you. Now, it's time for confession, Bud. It's good for the soul."

He winced in discomfort, beyond the tenderness and aches caused by his cage. She continued with her diatribe.

"I want you to introduce yourself by name, claim that you are a cheater, and then tell me who you have been cheating with by name and add some detail to make it interesting. Now that shouldn't be so hard, should it?"

"I won't do it. I won't confess to anything."

"Then poor Maria shall pay the price. Even before she wakes up, she will be the internet's newest star. What's it gonna be, Bud? Are you gonna suck it up or are you gonna give Maria up as the sacrificial lamb?"

"My name is Harold Huff, and I cheated on my wife." He mumbled.

"Good, now say it for the camera and say it loud and clear this time." And she ran the video on her cell phone.

"My name is Harold Huff, and I cheated on my wife. My latest girlfriend was Maria Melo, who I slept with multiple time over the past many months. I have no intentions to continue my relationship with Miss Melo and wish her well."

Shirley turned the camera off and asked him specifically to name the others and when his indiscretions took place. He did not resist.

"I make this confession without resistance and of my own free will. I love my wife and will do everything in my power to repair our marriage and our relationship."

By the time the confession was completed, the sun was coming up and Shirley was satisfied. She wanted to drive back to the Inn to see if she could memorialize Maria's walk of shame on video, but felt satisfied she had enough to keep Bud and Maria in tow. But she had one more thing she wanted to do.

"Give me your phone, Bud. I need it to make a call and my phone is running out of charge."

"It's awful early to make a call. Why..."

"Gimme your fuckin' phone."

And he did.

12.

Maria's cell phone rang and rang. Shirley had placed the phone in the far corner of the hot tub where Maria could not reach it without crossing over the literal moat created by the foot of water and pile of wet towels. Before Maria, in a stupor, could stagger, unclothed, over to the tub to reach her phone, it went to voicemail. No message was left. Shirley waited five minutes and called again. This time, the phone was picked up on the second ring.

"You son of a bitch. Your fucking wife..."

"Oh," Shirley said, "What about his fucking wife?"

"I'm gonna kill you, you bitch. What did you do with my clothes?"

"Don't worry, they're there. And I expect you will find them pretty quickly. Just called to wish you a good morning." She then just hung up the phone.

Maria, wanting to answer her phone, had to wade through the hot tub filled about a foot high with water and wet towels. Shirley had left no dry towels and Maria dried her feet and legs with one little damp washcloth. Stark naked, she could only feel how badly she had to pee. She would do that and then figure out her next move.

When she got into the bathroom, she raised the seat cover and there was her dress and underwear soaking in the toilet. The acrid smell of urine filled her nose. It was good for her she looked before she leaped. She dished the stinking clothing out of the toilet and threw them into the sink. She peed, but with no toilet paper could not wipe. So she stomped over to the bed, tore the pillowcase from the pillow and wiped and dried herself. She was getting more and more furious as she faced each new indignity.

Her head hurt and all she wanted to do was take a hot shower, get into warm dry clothes and go home to bed. She had not anticipated the long night - certainly not this one - and was expected at work today. As soon as her dress was wrung out as best she could and hung up to dry, she called into work and took the day off, feigning a migraine, which was not a stretch given how she felt.

"What did that bitch give me?" she thought, having no recollection of the night before. "I've got to get my head straight."

Maria called the front office of the Inn and requested fresh towels. The office said that she can pick them up at the front or wait till staff was in at around 11:00. She brought to the desk clerk's attention that check out was at 11:00 and that she would need extra time. She was told that she could extend the time two hours at additional cost, payable at the front desk. Maria agreed to wait, then attempted to dry her foul smelling short black dress with the hair dryer - no easy feat. She was repulsed by the smell.

Maria could not escape from how disheveled she appeared. There were mirrors everywhere. The makeup she had so painstakingly applied last night was now a mess. Her hair was all over the place, left soaked by her tormentor. She wanted to fix herself up but found her comb, brush and entire makeup bag missing. As were her keys. How would she get out of here without her keys? And Shirley had taken the cash from her wallet, but, fortunately, left her credit cards.

As she explored the room further, she found her soaking wet heels in the trash can - her keys jammed into the toe of one. Thank God she at least had her keys. Getting home was going to be an unpleasant trip. Then there would be that walk of shame as she walked past the doorman and through the lobby of her apartment building and up to her room.

She wrung out one of the soaked hand towels and used it to clean up the makeup from her face as best she could. Without the proper makeup remover, even soap, she had to rely on plain water, which just did not do quite the same job. With no dry towels, she used the damp washcloth to dry her face.

The knock on the door, at around eleven-thirty, brought fresh towels, toiletries and a chance to freshen up. The maid was none too happy to see the condition of the room and the work she had ahead of her after this slob departed.

Maria took a long, hot shower, which did little to assuage the feelings of dread that had overcome her. It was, however, nice to dry herself with a soft, dry towel. She was able to mostly dry her hair with the complimentary hair dryer, but without a comb, she had to use her fingers to do the best she could to take out the tangles from her long, not so straight hair. Without even a rubber band to put her hair into a ponytail, she wove it into a damp, stringy, loose braid.

Once clean and dry, the next thing to do was to squeeze into the already tight dress. Not fully dry, it clung to her shapely body and rode up her thighs, a full two inches shorter than it had been when she crammed into it yesterday. Without her bra, her bountiful but unruly breasts flowed over the V-neck top of the dress. As she looked into the various mirrors which populated the room, she could only reflect on what a slut she felt like. Her perfume was in her makeup bag, so she could not mitigate the stench that exuded from her once beautiful black dress.

She did not look forward to turning the key in at the desk and paying the balance for the extra time. That bitch had taken all her cash, but at least left her credit cards. She could not leave a tip for the poor soul who had to clean up the mess that was made, but at least she could pay the balance for the room.

13.

"How the fuck did you manage this?" Mary asked her sister as she scrolled through the seemingly endless list of sordid pictures of Maria. "Beyond that, what's your next move? Are you going after all the women he cheated with or just this one?"

"I'm still trying to figure that one out, but I do know I want to schedule a meeting with Maria. I think I can enlist her to help me with keeping Bud honest."

"Yeah, good luck with that." Mary said, "You know he'll re-offend if given the chance. What's your plan, and is he still wearing that thing?"

"Not only is he wearing it, but he's been working and he went to the office today. After my shift at the hospital last night, I am beat. I'm going home now and hitting the sack so that I have some semblance of energy for my shift tonight. Last night I was like a zombie and I can only count on Birdie for so long. Thank goodness she picked up the slack for me last night."

Shirley rubbed her eyes and chugged the rest of her coffee.

"Thanks for the brew, but I have to get going. I just wanted to stop by and show you these pics and videos and give you this thumb drive containing all of it, just as a backup. Please show no one and put it in a safe place for me. I will put a copy in my safe deposit box when I go to get the key."

"You're getting the key? Already?"

"Oh, not quite yet, but soon. After all, it can't be all about Bud. I have my needs as well. Before I do it, I have to get him tied up or locked down. I don't expect too much resistance, especially with the Maria factor and how horny he must be. I'm going home, Mare. We'll talk tomorrow."

"What about Bud?"

"Like I said, he went to work. He's been working the last couple of days. I guess he is getting used to his... situation. But, fortunately, he canceled his New York trip. Also, he's gotten better at sitting down and peeing through the cage."

Both girls got a big laugh out of that. They hugged, and Shirley left to go home to get a couple of hours of sleep before her shift.

14.

After three chaste weeks of being locked up, Bud was becoming more and more amenable to his wife's wishes. Satisfied that, as long as he was caged, the other women in his life were no longer a threat, she tried harder each day to get closer to him. When they awoke, she drew him close to her.

"So, my man, are you finally ready for a little lovin'?" Shirley said in a whisper in Bud's ear as they lay in bed. "Maybe tonight, if you're a good boy, we can free you up and give you a little test drive."

"That would be great, Shirl, 'cause I've really been in pain. I'd really like to lose this thing, and I promise to be good from now on if we could just get rid of it."

"Not used to being without so long, eh stud? Well, relief is on the way. I'm thinking we've got to tie you up a bit before I can go to get the key and let you loose. I hope you and your little friend are up for that."

"Ah, come on Shirl, I've been good. You better believe you can trust me."

"The only reason you've been good is because you've been locked up and your little girlfriends don't have access to their favorite play thing. I trust the locked cage a lot more than I trust you."

"C'mon, I've been dying to make love to you and you alone. Kiss me, let's make passionate love right now."

And she did. She kissed him and stroked his chest and when he kissed her back she kissed him again, long and deep, with lots of tongue. The grimace that appeared on his face was demonstrative of the pain he felt down below.

"Ahhhh, no more, Shirl, you're killin' me. Take it off, take it off."

"Whatsamatter stud, gettin' hard? How's it feel? Think you can hold out till tomorrow? It's Friday and maybe if you play your cards right this time tomorrow, you'll get lucky, but on my terms. Acceptable?"

"Not acceptable, but I guess I'll have to live with it, won't I?"

"There's one more thing you're probably not gonna like, but will have to live with. I need you to unlock your phone for me. There's a call I need to make, and it's gotta come from your phone."

Like the docile boy he had become, he posed no resistance, unlocked the phone and handed it to her. She walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen. Maria's contact information and number were still on the phone and she dialed it. It took four rings but when Maria picked up she was loaded for bear.

"What the fuck do you want, you son of a bitch, and why are you calling me so early? Why are you calling me at all?"

"Save it, Maria, it's me, not him. We need to talk and we need to meet."

"You bitch! Why would I meet with you?"

"'Cause there's something I have you are gonna wanna see. Well, you're not gonna want to see it but it's important you do. How about lunch today? You name the place and time. I'm free all day."

15.

It was Twelve-thirty at the Thirsty Saloon on Sansom Street and there was Maria, sitting in a booth, waiting, when Shirley showed up. In the middle of her workday, the woman was impeccably dressed in a skirted suit, looking very professional. And quite beautiful; stunning, you might say. She had a scowl on her face as she fidgeted, tapping her finger on the table impatiently.

"Maria," Shirley said, as if addressing an old friend. "Please don't get up." Then she said in a whisper, as she sat down, "There's something I need to show you right away before you say or do anything. Let's say it will set the tone for our business lunch." And she flipped through the pictures on the phone she had taken of Maria that night at the Inn of the Dove. Maria's jaw dropped, as did her eyes, as lewd photo after photo appeared in front of the poor woman.