All Comments on 'Shivani! The Hot Bhabhi'

by sunnyboyz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT

It is HOT. I got so horny that I shared the story with my bhabhi (co-incidentally her name is also Shivani) and fucked her very hard.

heman69heman69over 16 years ago
SIZZILING HOT !

Loved it! Wonderful imagination and fully erotic.. keep more of them cumin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really HOT!

I would like to address this comment not to the author but to the readers of this story. Read more stuff by this guy. He really writes HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Teacher

This is a great story. Your Bhabhi has a lust for oral sex and she loved you pissing in front of her...what is her age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great job!

this was great stuff and wanna have the same bhabi please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

mujhe bhi aisi bhabhi dedo koi !!wats her age ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
xxx

marvelous

best story please write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

beautiful story the devar is really lucky.I wish i wwas that devar. I love tall bhabhies in sarees with bulgy figures. I like to put my fingers inthe females navel and lick it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i love ur story it is very interesting bhabhi ku chodne ka maza to kuch or hai nai sunny.fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

chikooshahchikooshahover 12 years ago
awesome

nicely narrated enjoyed like watching a muvie go on more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved the story of ur bhabhi , i want one like u n i will even drink her piss and eat her shit every morning or any no. of times she wants me to, telll us further about her.

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
अगदी खोलवर

स्वातीवहिनी, तुम्ही इतक्या पेटलेल्या आहेस की पाच रात्री तुम्हाला कचकचवले तरी योनी रय वाहतोच आहे

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
IT IS NEITHER CHEATING NOR INCEST WHEN BHABHI TEACHES HER DEVAR HOW TO FUCK. I LOVE THE STORY, GAVE IT A 5- (4.4 = 88%)!

Our maker made sure that a wife who truly loves her husband can love both him & his brother. Such an arrangement is not a zero-sum game but a win-win-win situation!

I am not joking.

I was the only son in the family. When I was 18 & 19, a bhabhi could have helped me build my self confidence with girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sizzling hot story . Nicely narrated. Love to fuck bhabhi like Shivani

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Desi lovely story . 5 stars !

As in my case its not my bhabi but a real Bengali diva named Trshika whom I refer as Bhabi , its an Indian custom . She is cute , very friendly & in a high Govt job. Since husband had gone for a transfer to another state she often invites me to her flat which my family does not mjnd .

Recently one afternoon she called me to visit her & when I found she had sprained her ankle so asked me to make tea for her ..I also volunteered to massage her legs like I do to my mom 7 dad often. When I was bussy pressing her feet K got a very strong smell ofbher feet & she excused for the odour not washed off because of accident . But she notice I was getting aroused by her smell .

Slowly I put her feet on my face one by one inhaling them .then put my nose over her pussy through ber thine gown.

Yes finally got into intense fucking filling up the room with liquid sound of fucking & heavy smell of sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous