Shivering

Story Info
Rosa forgets something in the back and gets something in her.
1.3k words
4.16
14.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally closing time, let's get out of here!" Fidanka spat as she reached for her bag and the large bunch of receipts.

Rosa rolled her eyes as she grabbed her little black backpack and put it on her bony shoulders. "Yeah sister I'm coming," she whispered as the two ran outside the cafe. Fidanka ran to the front desk without Rosa and yelled "See ya!" Rosa quietly shook her head and brushed the dark chocolate hair out of her eyes. Suddenly she realized something was wrong, her eyes widened, "Oh shit, I forgot my box."

Rosa shamefully walked back to the cafe and went into the back room. "That guy better pay me good for the damn underwear I'm sending," she mumbled as she bent down to reach the cardboard box.

The door brushed open behind her revealing a tall figure. "Huh?" Rosa looked up behind her shoulder, still bent with her little ass in the air.

"Oh, uh sorry I didn't realize you were still here," Kyle muttered as his eyes darted trying to avoid looking at her ass tightly hugging the khaki pants. "I'm just checking everything to be sure it's all good."

"Oh," Rosa got up and placed the box on the metal prep table. "Let me stay with you and look, I hate to make you do any more work," Rosa stammered, trying to look away from the hot sweaty man. His body was tight on the white buttoned shirt, she could see his chest hair through the sweat, making her flush.

Kyle nervously paced back to the front of the house looking at the messy fruit station. "Uh be sure to clean this, they keep getting on our ass about it," Kyle stated pointing to the station.

"That's not the only thing I want on my ass..." Rosa thought to herself. "Yes sir, sorry I thought you meant to clean the ice chest, not the fruit iced up on this," she grabbed a towel and started scrubbing hard, her white polo hugging her breasts with her nipple peeking. Kyle realized she wasn't wearing a bra and coughed into his fist. "Before you go, I hate to keep you any longer, but can we check the back?" he asked, trying not to look down at the petite little girl's figure.

"Sure thing!" Rosa said, rushing to the back.

Kyle followed the tiny little thing looking at her ass shamefully.

"What's the box for," Kyle asked smoothly, only wanting to hear more about Rosa's little side hustle. She was quite amazing, always witty and being completely blunt about her sex business. Ever since Kyle printed that label his curiosity or maybe horniness... Hell he didn't know what was wrong with him being strangely attracted to her, but he had to excuse himself once he found her Twitter. He masturbated in the bathroom to a picture of this girl, the one in front of him, breathtaking.

"Oh, just mailing for panties for these pervs..." she mumbled bashfully. "None of those men are attractive to me."

"Cause you're gay right?" Kyle said before thinking, regretting it.

"Yeah well... I'm bisexual but I mean my type of guys is different."

"Uh, you mind me asking what is that?" he questioned as he darted around pretending to check the fridge and freezers.

"Um... nah nah it's all good," Rosa assured. "I like middle aged men, oddly enough... Muscular dad bod type dudes."

"Oh?" Kyle raised a brow. "Like me kinda! Haha..." he laughed nervously.

Rosa's face turned red with embarrassment. "I-I yeah, you're right haha," she whispered. "I'd definitely rather do stuff with you than most of these gross old fucks," she stated leaning back on the freezer.

Kyle met her gaze, locking his gaze into her ocean blue eyes. God, he could stare at them for hours.

"Would you huh?" Kyle placed his hand on his chin.

"Mhm..." Rosa admitted while accidentally staring at his bulge in his jeans. She was quite tired from her long shift on top of full time school work.

Something took a hold of Kyle, maybe it was the fact he had 7 doubles in a row, the lack of sexual satisfaction, or maybe this god damn girl just did something to him.

He placed one arm on the freezer, leaning his broad muscular body on top of her, "Well, nobody's here if you want to..." he started biting his lip.

Rosa's startled look suddenly turned into a quick deviant stare, as if she was asking for more. "I want it, I mean I want you. I mean-" Kyle interrupted her meeting with a deep kiss. Rosa's plump lips caressed Kyle's the prickly sensation of his facial hair giving her shivers.

Suddenly she felt his tongue in her mouth. The taste of his salvia felt wonderful and unlike she'd ever imagined. Their lips parted and Kyle began to unbutton Rosa's shirt and pulled it off of her, revealing her small breasts. Kyle's burly hands grabbed her breasts and began to deeply massage them. Rosa moaned quietly and began to unbutton Kyle's shirt now, anxious to see his chest.

Their shirts were both on the ground and Kyle grabbed both of Rosa's arms and pinned her against the freezer. "You're my good girl," he said, trying to catch his breath.

"Mhm daddy, I want more," Rosa begged with greed in her eyes. He noticed the little girl was staring at his pants.

"Turn around and don't say a fucking word," he commanded.

"Yes sir," Rosa submitted and did as he said.

Kyle pulled down Rosa's pants, revealing her juicy ass hugging the tiniest pink panties he'd ever seen. He was surprised they didn't burst off her plump ass.

"Wow, it's even better than I thought," he whispered as he pulled them off her. Kyle then unbuttoned his pants and pulled off his boxers revealing his hard penis.

"Oh, I can say the same about you..." she painted with her lip bitten.

"Don't say a word," he said sternly as if he would to his child.

"Okay," she whimpered.

Kyle placed the tip of his cock on the tight lips of Rosa's cunt. "Damn she's already soaked..." Kyle thought to himself.

He forced his large member deep inside of her virgin pussy. "Jesus you're tight," he whispered, pulling out.

Rosa didn't say a word. A good girl, but she was masking the pain she felt as his large hard cock was too much to handle. He slowly thrust it deeper and harder into her wet cunt. He pushed her body onto the freezer to keep her skinny figure still. God damn it he was already ready to cum, but he held it in as best he could.

He grabbed her perfect ass and began thrusting as fast as he could, releasing his frustrations from his long and hard labor. Rosa bit her lip hard and clenched her fists as if to transfer the deep pleasuring pain away.

Kyle felt himself cum hard inside of Rosa's pussy. He completely destroyed her little cunt. Slowly he pulled out and saw their cum mixed together. The thought of getting this teenager pregnant both turned him on deeply and terrified him.

"Oh... Daddy... That was the best sex I've ever fucking had..." she painted out of breath.

Kyle stared at the gorgeous girl, she took dick so well for a 'lesbian.' He began to clean himself up and her up.

"Go home love... Please don't tell anyone," Kyle bit his lip and looked at Rosa sternly.

"I swear to god," she promised and kissed him goodbye, as she darted out of the cafe, leaving Kyle alone in the back of the house. He was even sweatier than before, his boxers soaked in the bits of cum he couldn't clean.

He took a deep breath and looked to the ground, seeing the cardboard box. She forgot it... Again.