Shivering Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, I told you."

"Now don't gloat," she giggled. "I've just never been one to sleep with someone so fast, but you certainly do turn me on."

Once back in the bedroom she stretched out and let her legs drift apart, teasing him, inviting him. He smiled and stretched out on her and began to kiss her anew. After another round of deep, probing kisses he slipped down and started to kiss and lick her neck and upper chest.

"My boobs, dammit," she thought to herself, "Don't forget my boobs."

It was almost as if he could read her mind. He drifted his lips down to her breasts and nipples and kissed and then lightly sucked the nipples. The wonderful sensation shot straight to her pelvis and she felt herself moisten even more. After a wonderful session on her breasts, he turned his attention to her belly and then moved down to her pussy.

"Yes, yes!" her mind was screaming, "Oral sex! God, how I've missed a tongue on my clit!" After he inhaled her musky scent, he let his tongue gently probe her slit and then inserted it slightly into her vagina, tasting her nectar.

"Umm, nice," he whispered between licks.

"You should feel it from my side," she chuckled in response. "You're allowed to keep doing that."

"Oh, I plan on it."

His tongue work started in earnest with the tip slipping along the entire slit, drawing her moisture to her clit. There he concentrated with quick little darts of the tongue mixed with gentle sucking on the entire clit. This rapidly drove her higher and higher until she felt herself reaching that inevitable point just before orgasm that she loved. At that very instant she knew she'd come and the anticipation was so thrilling, so exciting that she started to moan softly, "Yes, yes..." Finally, she crashed over the edge and came with wild thrashing and jerking of her entire body, nearly throwing Jim off. He kept lightly tonguing her until she patted his head and murmured, "Enough, thanks."

Jim lifted himself up on his elbows and stared at her. "Something tells me you liked it."

"Oh, God, yes, but I need a few seconds to recover. What about you?"

"Sarah, I'd love a return favor sometime, but I'm dying to be inside you so let's not for now."

"Then here," she said as she opened her bedside drawer. "Slip one of these puppies on and I'm all yours." He rapidly pulled the condom on and slowly let himself sink into her. He was average size, but it had been awhile since she'd had sex and he filled her tight canal wonderfully. "Glad he's not much bigger," she thought to herself as he started to piston in and out.

Like many women Sarah had some difficulty achieving climax with regular vaginal sex, but on this occasional she found herself rapidly climbing that hill of stimulation and excitement that would precede her orgasms. And just as his thrusts became deeper and slightly more erratic signaling that he was just about to come, she lost it once again and had another wonderful orgasm. As she came, she pulled him towards her, clawing at his back and moaning his name. Eventually he slowed his thrusts and she relaxed her hold on him. He supported himself on his elbows for a minute or so and gently teased her with soft, sensuous kisses.

"That was very nice. See, I told you."

"Oh, Jim, it was nice. I just hope you don't think..."

"I'll tell you what I think. I think you're a fabulous woman and I would like to consider this as a beginning of something special."

"Yes, that would be good," she whispered back to him as she teared up thinking about how nice Jim had been and how this was clearly not a one-off event. Then she added a minute later, "Can I interest you in dessert?"

"Sure, what'd you have in mind? Ice cream or what?"

"Well, 'cream' is closer to the answer than you might think. Here, pull out before you lose the condom and I want to see if I can get that bad boy going again."

Once the condom was off Sarah reached over his pelvis and gently took his cock and started to lick the head. His flaccid cock was easy to get into her mouth so she gently licked it up and down paying particular attention to the area just below the knob. In no time at all his erection returned. "Here, roll over," he instructed her.

"Mmm, I don't think so. This is for you, so you stay just like you are." With that she directed more attention to licking and sucking him on the most sensitive part of his cock. He started to moan quietly and in no time at all he started to pat her on her head.

"I'm about to blow."

Speaking around his cock still in her mouth she quickly said, "Go ahead." A few seconds later he came and she did her best to swallow. Some of his come dribbled down his cock and she used it to continue to stroke him for another minute or so. "Nice?"

"Absolutely wonderful. You've got my permission to do that again and again," he laughed.

After a few minutes they got up and had a quick shower together in her tiny bathroom. There really wasn't much room but, somehow, they were able to get reasonably clean. She then asked him if he'd like to spend the night and he declined indicating he had a ton of work to do on the house and needed an early start. "If I stay, I know I won't get out of here until late," he said as he got up to leave. "But I had a great time and I'd like to do this again soon. Interested?"

"Yes, I am and I'll have sweet dreams of you tonight," she whispered to him as tears formed in her eyes. After he left, they fell freely. She wanted so much to have him in bed with her and she was worried that maybe this had been nothing more than a booty call for him. She fell into a troubled sleep a few hours later.

In the morning she woke up refreshed and in a better frame of mind. About thirty minutes after her first coffee Jim called her and was a sweet as could be. He apologized for leaving, promised to make up for it and told her she was something very special in his life. His comments made her feel much, much better and for the rest of the weekend she was in high spirits.

Her good mood continued at work with her smiling at and teasing her coworkers. Eventually a work buddy Suzanne asked what was going on. Sarah admitted that she'd had a wonderful weekend with a guy, though she didn't give his name.

"No wonder you look so good. A few good orgasms from the right guy will do that for a girl, right?"

Sarah laughed, blushed and admitted that the sex had been very good and she hoped to repeat it soon. Almost by magic her phone rang and it was Jim.

"Hey, Honey, miss me?"

"Uh-huh, I do."

"Interested in getting together again soon? I was thinking about bringing you some Thai take-out tomorrow evening. OK?"

"That would be great. I love Thai. Two stars, but if you can tolerate it, three stars. I like it hot."

"Great, I'll be there around six or so."

Sarah could hardly wait and greeted him at the door with a big hug and a sensual kiss. Jim teased her that the food would get cold if she kept that up, so they turned to their food. It was delightfully spicy and they both enjoyed each dish washed down with a cold, tart white wine.

Jim helped her clean up the kitchen and then she grabbed his hand and dragged him to her bedroom. "I don't want to waste any time with preliminaries, I want you now!" she giggled.

"Oh, a woman on a mission, that I like to see," he responded as he bent down to kiss her. In no time at all their kisses heated up the room and clothes started to fly everywhere. Once they were completely nude, she turned to him and asked him what he was interested in. He looked at her a bit, then smiled and said he wanted to eat her first, then do his favorite; doggy style. Sarah liked the idea of both. Of course, oral sex was great and she'd learned the other night how good he was at it. And doggy style hit the spot, specifically hit her G-spot, and she could have wonderful orgasms with it while rubbing her clit.

She stretched out, spread her legs and with no preliminary cuddling or stimulation he dropped suddenly to her pussy and started to lick, tease and stimulate her like she had never experienced before. In just a few minutes she found herself careening from one orgasm to another. After several she became a bit too sensitive and tapped his head. "Oooh, easy now, not too much," she croaked out as her head fell back to the pillow. "You sure know your way around a pussy, don't you?" she asked.

"Um-hmm, I guess I do."

"Give me a few seconds and I'll be ready for part two." He reached up and kissed her, allowing her to taste herself on him. She always liked the flavor, particularly on a guy's lips, which of course meant she'd just had received oral sex. Eventually she reached down to find him quite hard. She took some of her own moisture and wet his knob and started to rub it sensually. The erection got firmer and she could feel his throbbing and hear his breath become increasingly erratic. After nudging him off of her she turned over, gave him a condom and presented her butt to him. He kneeled behind her and slowly let his cock sink into her. She loved this feeling. Somehow a cock seemed to fill her so much more in this position and with each thrust her G-spot was stimulated nicely. As his tempo picked up, she reached her right hand up gently rubbed his balls as they moved back and forth with his thrusts.

"That feels too good," he grunted. "If you want me to last, you better stop." She immediately slipped the hand forward and started to rub her clit with little round movements bringing her rapidly to a powerful orgasm. It seemed that as she came, he started to more powerfully pound in and out, then suddenly he groaned and collapsed on top of her.

A few minutes later she asked, "Like it? I know I did."

"Oh, Sarah, that was beyond phenomenal. That little trick with my balls...wow!"

"Glad you liked it. I know I did." She then turned over and pulled him down to her. They kissed and stroked in that glow that followed fantastic sex. As she realized she was falling asleep she turned to him and asked, "Stay?"

"Sweetheart, I can't, I really can't. I have to leave super early in the morning to drive up to Cartersville. You wouldn't want me waking you at four-thirty now, would you?"

"No, I guess not. But sometime I want you to spend the night. I like to cuddle after sex and love sleeping with my lover. So just know that some night I may just have to tie you to the bed," she teased.

"I'll remember that. Look, I'd best be going. This was wonderful tonight. Sleep tight. I'll give you a call again soon, OK?"

"Sure. I'll let you out." Once he was dressed and out the door, she went back to bed feeling just a bit unhappy. The sex was great, A plus even, but the intimacy that follows good sex was just missing. She wanted to hold him, sleep next to him, wake up with him, screw him the morning; things that true lovers did all the time. Still, he was good in the sack, so she decided to keep working on him.

*****

Over the next month they got together about once a week, always at her place. She mentioned that one time and he told her that his place was completely torn up with the remodeling and upgrading. He told her about the dust, spit baths at the kitchen sink and lack of heating or AC. She was actually accepting of that and was happy to have him at her place. But only once was she able to convince him to spend the night. It was the Saturday night during the Columbus Day weekend and she told him that he had plenty of time to relax and she insisted he stay. He didn't answer right away but started to nibble on her neck.

The sex was, as usual, very good. She decided to go 'cowgirl' on him and she must have climaxed three or four times before he came groaning and writhing under her. Once she got off of him, she removed the condom and didn't even give him five minutes before she had his cock in her mouth, stimulating him again. Since she had come so many times, she pulled out all stops with the blow job. With one hand she pumped his cock below her mouth and then just as he got really excited, she slipped her index finger into the opening of his ass. She had never seen a partner writhe and call out as much as he did that night.

Once he calmed down, he murmured to her, "Where'd you learn that trick?"

"Cosmo. They've got some pretty nice articles about what men like, so I thought I'd try it. Like it?"

"Oh, yeah. I've never been one for anal sex but that was really great. I may be tempted to do something like that with you sometime. Interested?"

"Mmm, maybe," she giggled. "But don't be thinking you're going to put this bad boy into me. I'm wouldn't able to tolerate that. But rubbing, maybe a finger, yeah, let's try it sometime."

"After a few minutes as they gently stroked each other she got up the nerve to ask him her usual request. "Have you thought about staying?"

"Sure, I'd love to," he answered as he reached down to give her a wonderful kiss. She was in heaven for the night. She loved having a man with her, it felt so comforting. During the night she could reach over and feel him and once when he turned over, he gently rubbed her ass for a few seconds before drifting off to sleep. And in the morning, they had slow, loving sex with sweet kisses, soft pets and quiet, undulating orgasms. After their breakfast he stayed for a few hours before departing around noon.

Sarah was delighted. She was really becoming fond of him. Sex was great and now that he spent the night, she felt that their relationship might be deepening and becoming something more long-term. She was frustrated that his work took him out of town so much and that he seemed obsessed with working on his house, but all-in-all, she was quite pleased.

Over the next few weeks he was less available than he had been. On one weekend there was a big national conference that he had to attend and on another he was called back to headquarters for meetings. Sarah tried not to let this bother her because when he was with her, things were great. "Even if I see him only occasionally, it's way better than what I've had up until now.

*****

She never thought she would have a worse day than the one she had in February, but in early November she got hit with a bombshell. One of her coworkers Lisa was sitting with her at lunch and casually asked how Jim's work on his house flipping was going.

"House flipping?"

"Yeah, you know, buy a run-down place, fix it up and sell it for way more than you put into it."

"Oh, I know what house flipping is, but Jim's not doing that."

"Uh, Sarah, I'm pretty sure he is. My husband works at the lumberyard and has Jim's account. Jim told him about the work and why he wanted to get it done as soon as possible. He wants to sell it early next year so he can buy another before summer."

"No, I'm sure he's just fixing up his own place."

"Sarah, he doesn't live there, you know."

A nauseating sense of dread struck Sarah. She suddenly had to know what was going on. "Uh, I thought he did," she said as she tried to smile a bit. "Do you know where he does live?"

"No, but let me ask Mike, he'll know." Lisa quickly called her husband and got the information from him. "Sarah, brace yourself. I've got bad news. It seems Jim lives over in Easton."

Sarah became suddenly lightheaded and nauseous. She tried to stand but was too weak and sat back down. Lisa went to her and tried to give her reassuring words and offered to escort her to the ladies room. Once there Sarah lay on the cushioned bench in the anteroom until she felt stronger. Once she sat up Lisa asked her if she was OK. Sarah nodded yes and asked Lisa to tell her boss she was suddenly ill and would be taking the rest of the day off.

As Lisa was escorting her to the car, J.J. rounded a corner and almost plowed into them.

"Oops, sorry!" he apologized. "I need to watch myself cutting these corners," he laughed. He then saw Sarah was clearly not doing well.

"Sarah, are you OK? You look kinda pale."

"She's suddenly not feeling well and is going home early."

"Are you safe to drive?" asked J.J.

Sarah nodded yes as tears began to spill down her face. She grabbed Lisa's hand, thanked J.J. for his concern and rushed out the door.

As they walked to the car Lisa asked, "Why did you rush away so suddenly?"

"J.J. has done so much for me and I didn't want him to see me in such a state. I'm afraid he'll think I'm nothing but a crybaby."

"Oh, he wouldn't do that, I'm sure. He's a good guy."

"Yeah, I know. Look, Lisa, I'm feeling stronger so I'll head home now. I'm not sure I'll be back tomorrow. I need to make a really important call and once that's done, I should feel better."

"OK, but you take care. I hope it's all a big misunderstanding."

As Sarah drove home, she thought about how to confront Jim. Suddenly she decided to drive over to Jim's place. She pulled over and called Mike at the lumberyard and pretended be delivering exotic lamps to Jim's remodel project and asked Mike for the address.

Once at the house she walked up the drive and tested the front door. It was unlocked and she went in. No one was there and she wandered about. It was absolutely clear that Jim was not living there. Each room was in a state of disrepair and there was no furniture, no food, nothing.

As she moved back to the living room, she was suddenly aware of the front door opening. She pulled back a bit into the hallway and peeked out. Jim was putting some paint cans down on the floor when she confronted him.

He startled visibly and looked stunned as she said, "Hi, Jim. I dropped by to see if the rumor was true. It seems like it is."

"Uh, what rumor is that?"

"The one that you're not living here."

"Uh, about that..."

"So, Jim, just where do you live, anyway, huh?"

"Look, Sarah, Sweetheart..."

"You Bastard!" she screamed. "You don't get to call me Sweetheart when you have been lying to me for months. Now where in the fuck do you live?"

"Look, I admit I don't live here but there is a perfectly good explanation, just give me a few seconds."

"No, Asshole, you don't get a few seconds to figure out a new lie, tell me now or I'm outta here."

"Sarah, I live a bit out of town and since you just thought I was living here I decided to just go with it."

"You shit. You're still trying to cover things up. A bit out of town? I don't know anyone who would call Easton 'a bit out of town'."

"Uh, how do you know about...?"

"Doesn't matter. My next step is to google you and Easton and I bet I'll find some very interesting things. Maybe a wife! You got a wife, Jim? Don't lie to me now, 'cause I'll find out and I'll tell her and you'll be toast."

Jim sat down on the floor with a plop. He looked down at the dust, avoiding Sarah's eyes, and began to talk. "Uh, I like you Sarah. And I have to admit I'm married, but my marriage is on the rocks. We haven't gotten along in months, even years. We are together for now until little Jimmy gets into school, he's four now."

"You cheating shit. I just bet she doesn't know about this at all. And this explains why you never wanted to stay at my place. What about that one weekend? Was she out of town, huh, Jim?"

He nodded slowly, still not looking at her.

"OK, Jim, this is how it's gonna be. Number one: You don't call me, talk to me or come visit me. Number two: Repeat number one. Number three: Repeat number two. You getting my drift, you fucking asshole?"

He again nodded and kept his eyes averted. Sarah then went to leave and just as she was beside him, she turned and placed a well-aimed kick right into his ribs with her Uggs-covered foot. There was a pleasant-sounding snapping sound as he howled and rolled over. "You bitch!" he cried.

"Don't go calling me a bitch, Asshole. One more remark and Mrs. Jim will be hearing from me. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking I'll call her anyway. And I don't ever want to see you again. If you ever come to the hospital, I'll tell the CEO to ban you for life. You can go fuck yourself and die, for all I care!"