Shivering Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've missed you, too. You haven't a clue as to how much."

"If it's half as much as I miss you, you have my full sympathy. Look, uh, could we try and be friends, you know, be nice to each other and all? I'd love to see you now and then..."

"It'd hurt too much, Sar, it'd kill me. When I see you, all I can think about is how much I miss you, miss us together. I think a lunch together would be poison."

Sarah pulled back from him a tiny bit, stood on her tip toes and approached him for a kiss. He turned away but she grabbed his head, turned it towards her and forced a kiss. It was strained at first, but then his lips softened until Sarah felt herself melting in his arms. "This is the way it should be," she thought to herself.

The kisses went on and suddenly she was aware he was kissing her neck and she started to feel him bulging in his jeans. Sarah knew it was wrong, but she had to have him. She pulled back a bit further and started to unbutton his shirt. When she had trouble with one of the buttons he reached down and ripped the shirt off with the remaining buttons flying across the room. He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. Four hands went flying, unbuckling, unbuttoning and tearing until both were gloriously nude, panting and staring at each other.

She reached out and stroked his cock lightly until he turned to the bedside table, pulled out a condom and put it on. She was pushed down onto the bed and he rose over her, wet the tip of his cock with her heavy moisture and drove it home. This was no tender expression of love, this was two people denied what they wanted, making up for it with urgent thrusts and groans. Sarah couldn't believe how turned on she was. Usually she needed more time to lubricate, more time to work towards an orgasm, but here she was wet from the time of that first kiss on her head and once he was sheathed in her vagina, she was rushing towards an orgasm. After just a handful of his thrusts, she crashed over that cliff, falling down with a powerful explosion of colors, feelings and joy in her mind. He kept pounding and pounding, thrusting hard, deep and rapidly, almost savagely, until she climaxed again. After her second orgasm she felt him give a few more vigorous, deep thrusts until he groaned and climaxed right behind her.

For the next few minutes he lay on her, supporting himself slightly with his elbows. "You OK?" he whispered.

"Umm hmm." Tears started to trickle from her eyes.

"I never thought...well, I never had anything happen so fast. Did I hurt you?"

"No, not at all! Felt good," she replied as the tears started to flow heavily.

"Then why the tears?"

"I'm so happy to be with you and I dread being away. And I know I'll have to get up and walk out that door when all I want to do is be with you all night, all the time."

"Sarah, listen to me. We can't do this. You know it as well as I do. As much as I enjoyed this, as much as is meant to me, if we keep this up, we'll just end up hurting ourselves even more."

"I know," she gulped.

"So, I beg you, be strong. Please don't come over here anymore. If you do, I'll cave and we'll end up just like this again and again."

Sarah wriggled out from under him and sat up. "I know you're right, J.J. I promise, this is it. No more. But I demand one final kiss, a kiss I will carry with me forever."

She bent over towards him and let her lips soften as they met his. The goodbye kiss was sweet, painful, loving. With a slightly bitter laugh she pulled away and said, "You know, in a perverted way this reminds me of the movie Casablanca."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we didn't have Paris, but we'll always have New Year's."

"Yeah, I guess we will."

"I love you, J.J."

"And I love you."

She turned to put on her clothes as he gently rubbed her back. Once dressed she got up, turned to him and simply said "Bye."

All the way home she kept her composure, but once in her apartment she broke down and cried for hours before sleep overtook her.

Although she had nothing to drink, the next day she felt like the crying had made her feel hung over. She drank plenty of fluids, took a mild pain killer and rested. She knew that the next few weeks at work would be hard, not only because she would be missing J.J. but because the work on the new project was getting quite complex. The only good news was that her work would keep her mind occupied for most of the day. Evenings and weekends were another issue altogether.

Over the next week or so she was able to slowly recover a bit. She went and had her hair done and bought a couple of new outfits, all trying to cheer herself up. She promised herself she would try to ignore Valentine's Day, which was looming on the horizon. "At least I've not been dumped like some piece of garbage," she told herself over and over. "I do love someone and he loves me, we just can't be together. And I've got a great job. This year will be a tiny bit better than last year. With my luck I'll have a decent Valentine's in another ten or twenty years," she laughed bitterly to herself.

*****

Valentine's Day was a cold and bright Monday. She pulled herself out of bed, swallowed some mud and took a quick shower. Even though she wasn't going out that evening, she decided to dress nicely for the day. Over sexy underwear a very nice red dress with a rather daring neckline clung to her curves. When she looked at herself in the mirror the neckline clearly showed a bit too much of her breasts, so she wrapped a chic scarf around her neck and pinned it with an attractive brooch, still allowing a tiny bit of cleavage to show. "Now I won't look slutty," she thought. "But I'll feel sexy; that counts for something." She decided to use pumps with three-inch heels, something she normally didn't wear.

Lisa complimented her on the dress and teased her a tiny bit. "Looking to catch a new guy?"

"No, I just wanted to wear something sexy today. Why not? I'll still go home and wear my flannel jammies while I bury my sorrows in a pint of Haagen Dazs. That is becoming my 'go to' meal these days, seems like, anyway."

"What I wouldn't give for a pint. If I eat any, it'll go straight to my hips and I'll never get it off. Now, what's on the agenda for today?"

The morning was a chaotic mess. About an hour after a group meeting started, she noted that several of her coworkers had obviously gone online and then started to talk quietly among themselves. She kept trying to get them back on track but with little success. Finally, just before noon, she called an end to the meeting while politely scolding them for not concentrating on the project at hand. That seemed to cause some of them to snicker, which baffled her even more.

Lunch was a sandwich eaten at her desk and it wasn't until about twelve thirty that she opened her email. Among all the spam she saw one email from the CEO.

Attention: All users

It is with sadness that I have to announce that our CFO J.J. McLain has announced his immediate departure from our institution. Ashlee Smith will temporarily take over his duties until a permanent replacement can be found. J.J. leaves behind a great legacy of fiscal responsibility and we wish him well in his new position as CFO of Harbor Health System. Please join me in wishing J.J. the best.

Signed Albert Willingham, CEO

ps. Sarah in IT, J.J. asked if you would please be his Valentine.

Sarah gasped. "Lisa, did you see this email from Willingham?"

"Yes, I did! We all did. And we've been on pins and needles all morning waiting for you to see it. Why'd you think the meeting was so crazy? Tell me, was it J.J. all along?"

"Yes, yes, it was. Oh, God, Lisa, you have no idea how much I love him. It's been awful not being able to be with him. Somehow I can't believe this is true..."

"Believe it girl. You better go see him. It's his last day, you know," she said to the back of Sarah as she rushed from the room. Just as she left, Sarah heard Lisa shout out to someone to call the C-suite.

Sarah started to run down the hall but her heels wouldn't let her, so she kicked them off and ran barefoot down the department's entryway and into the main hall. There, as she raced towards the C-suite, she suddenly heard some yell, "Is there a Code Blue?"

"No, nothing like that."

"Then why are you running?"

"It's personal. It's all OK," she called back over her shoulder to him.

Once she came to the C-suite she slowed down and quietly opened the door. In front of her were all the executives and support staff who started to clap for her. The room was filled with silver and red mylar heart-shaped balloons. And on the receptionist's desk stood a vase with at least two dozen red roses. But the best sight of all was J.J. (God, he was so handsome!) coming and wrapping her in a huge hug. She squealed as he grabbed her and lifted her up, swinging her around as all the onlookers laughed.

After letting her down he lowered his head and gave her a warm, sensual kiss and whispered "I love you" into her ear.

"Hey," shouted Mr. Willingham, "That kind of behavior between you two is strictly forbidden. J.J., you're fired," he laughed, "And I'm glad to be rid of you. You've been a real grouch for the past month or so." Everyone laughed and a few "Here, here's" were heard in the background.

"Sorry, you guys. I had something, or rather someone, on my mind," J.J. said as he leaned over and gave Sarah another kiss to the hoots and whistles of the crowd.

"And Sarah," Mr. Willingham went on, "For your part in all of this you're on paid suspension for two days. And," he emphasized, "For violating the workplace safety rules by going barefoot, you're suspended with pay for another two days. I don't want to see you until next Monday. Now get out of here, both of you," he laughed.

As everyone laughed and cheered, she said, "Thank you, Mr. Willingham, but I can use my vacation leave..."

"Nope, this week is on me. Enjoy your time off and best wishes to both of you."

And as they got ready to leave, JJ. handed her the roses, picked her up in his arms and looked at his former boss. "Al, just making sure she doesn't violate any more safety rules," he laughed and headed out the door and into their future together.

*****

A quick word about treatment of hypothermia. In this story J.J. took a shivering victim and applied external heat, an accepted therapy. It is important to remember one thing: If a victim is so cold that they are no longer shivering, that victim needs emergency medical attention as external heat can actually make things worse. External heat can drop the central/core temperature even lower, so such victims are treated in hospitals by breathing warmed air, receiving warmed IV fluids and having warm water irrigations of their stomachs, bladders and colons.