Shivering Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J.J. looked fabulous. He had desire written all over his face, eyes dilated, mouth slightly parted. And a wonderful bulge threatened the integrity of his zipper. She stepped slowly towards him and quietly said, "No touching just yet. Now I get to see you." She reached up and slid his coat off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Then slowly, ever so slowly, she unbuttoned his shirt, slowly revealing a nice chest, slightly prominent pecs and then a lean belly with a hint of a six pack. The shirt was pulled slowly from his slacks and she reached up around him and pulled it off of him, letting her breasts lightly rub against his chest.

There was a quiet gasp of lust from him as she pulled away and kneeled in front of him. "You're killing me here, Sarah," he whispered.

"No, not killing you, just making you wait a tiny bit."

"I don't need that right now."

"Yes, you do. I've wanted you for so long now that I'm going to make sure you want me just as much."

"I've wanted you, too, you know."

"Good. Now about this belt..." She slowly pulled it loose, released the button and teased him by pulling the zipper down millimeter by millimeter, releasing the fullness inside. Once the pants hit the floor, she reached up and stroked his cock through the boxers as he gasped with excitement.

"God, Sarah..."

"Hmm?"

"You are borderline evil, know it?"

"Mmm hmm. Guess I am." Then she pulled the front of the boxers toward her and let them slide down, releasing his beautiful cock, which bobbed in front of her. It was too tempting of a sight, so she reached up, gently held it and leaned forward, slightly blowing on the head.

"Ooooh, yeah!"

"Like it?"

"You know that I do, I love it."

"Then what about this?" she asked as she gently, slowly licked him from the base all the way to below the knob, where she applied a bit more pressure.

"Sarah, enough! My bedroom, please!" With another gentle lick and a kiss, she released his cock and stood in front of him.

"Condom?"

"Got plenty."

"Good, then I accept you invitation to your bedroom, though last time I had no say in that, now, did I?"

"No, but I will say this, you look way, way better than you did that night."

"I thought you didn't look," she laughingly accused him.

"Like I said, all I saw was a blue, shivering goose bump. Now I see a beautiful goddess who I want in my bed right now!" She squealed as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and dropped her onto the bed. "Now, I am going to make love with you so slowly you will beg for mercy."

"Sounds nice, you have my permission," she said, her laughter slowly turning to moans of appreciation as he stretched over her and began to kiss her. These kisses were more demanding, still sweet, but masculine desire clearly was clearly coming into play. She clutched at him, rubbing his back, returning his kisses with equal ardor. His kisses then drifted around to her ears which he nibbled gently. Then her neck was next. Tiny, gentle bites sent more shivers down her torso and lit up her pelvis. He had yet to touch her breasts and yet she was so turned on she just about attacked him.

Then her dreams were answered. His delectable mouth went south, roamed around her nipples, teasing them but not kissing them, until she begged for attention. With a sly grin he descended on one and then the other nipple, gently kissing, nipping and licking them until she was in a frenzy of anticipation. Without conscious awareness her right hand slid down to her pussy and started to stroke her slit, trying to give her some relief. J.J. must have sensed it as he quickly reached down, grabbed her hand and pulled it up, pinning it to the sheets.

"You'll get yours soon enough, but no cheating," he growled softly into her ear.

"Please, you're driving me mad!"

"Uh huh, that's my intention," he growled a bit more. "You don't know how much I've suffered and wanted you for months now, so you will have to suffer just a bit longer." With that he went back to her nipples, giving them the most stimulating attention that they had ever had.

"Condom, please, I need you now, J.J." she pleaded.

"What did I just tell you? Not just yet. I have to taste you first."

"Oh, my god," she thought, "He's going to go down..." Her thought was lost as she felt his tongue slowly drag along her slit, starting at the taint and making its way to just shy of her clit. "My clit, my clit, don't forget my clit," her mind screamed, but no voice was heard.

As if she had said it aloud, he let his next swipe of the tongue linger over her clit. Then he began to target it with frequent licks with a flattened tongue, then he used repeated, quick darts of the tongue right over and around it. Just when she thought it couldn't feel any better, she felt his finger (or was it two?) slide into her and rub up against her G-spot. Just as she was at the cusp of an orgasm his licking eased off a tiny bit, leaving her whimpering in frustration.

Her whimpers were suddenly replaced with moans of sheer ecstasy as he wrapped his lips around her clit and applied a gentle sucking. This varied from light to heavy sucking and along with the rubbing of her G-spot her body responded, careening ever upward to the crest of a mind-blowing orgasm. Suddenly her torso arched, her hands grabbed the sheets and her whole upper body flushed a deep red as she felt waves of pleasure rip through her. Time seemed to stop as she writhed in absolute pleasure for what seemed like eons.

He eased off the intensity of his ministrations and just as she thought her orgasm would stop, he reapplied himself, his tongue and his fingers to bring her pleasure again. After three or four or five (who was counting, anyway?) intense orgasms, her body seemed to demand a break. She grabbed his head and croaked out for him to stop just as she felt herself drift off.

A bit later she awoke in dream-like state, looked around and murmured, "What happened?"

"You seem to have passed out. You OK?"

"OK? OK? I have never been so 'OK' in all my life. J.J., that was divine, absolutely divine. That was the best ever..."

"Mmm, glad you liked it."

"If I died right now, I would die a happy woman."

"Oh, but I won't let you. There are plenty more where that came from."

"I don't know if I'll be able to tolerate that very often," she smiled at him. "But enough about me, what about you. Wanna start the new year with a bang?"

"I thought you'd never ask," he replied, moaning in pleasure as she reached over and stroked his cock.

"I think it is my turn to tease you," she laughed as she pushed him over onto his back. "Now, let's see here, mouth or pussy, mouth or pussy? Oh, I'll go with mouth," she said as she leaned over him and took a long lick along his shaft. Then she licked his knob and the area just below before wrapping her entire mouth around it. Using a hand below her mouth to rub him up and down she established a nice rhythm of sucking and rubbing that rapidly seemed to excite him. He started to writhe on the bed and she could feel tiny spasms in his cock just before she squeezed him at the base.

"Not so fast," she said talking around his cock before she started the whole process up again and again. After three near-orgasms were stopped he started to beg her, just as she had begged him, to give him relief. Finally, she asked for a condom and slowly pulled it on him.

"Now, maybe you can have some more fun. Interested?"

"Yes, you little tease, you know I am." As he rose up from the sheets, she pushed him back down and crawled on top.

Sarah loved being on top. She could control the thrusting, the angle, the pressure on her clit, the tempo, the list went on and on. Once she rose over him, she grabbed his cock and slid it along her slit, moistening him and then she slowly, oh so slowly, let herself slide down on him. He filled her, stretched her and made her feel totally female. Then she began to rise up and down, leaning forward over him until her breasts slid over his chest. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her to him. He reached up and gave her a deep kiss as she pumped up and down. Her clit rubbed against him, stimulating her more and more until finally she climaxed yet again with loud moans. Hearing her moans, watching her thrusting, seeing her blush finally was too much and he came jerking his pelvis up towards her repeatedly until he collapsed under her.

For the next five minutes they just lay there, her on top, gently kissing and stroking each other, murmuring little endearments into each other's ears.

"That was the best ever."

"You're so sweet."

"Taste good, too."

"No, you taste better."

"No, you do."

"You feel good."

"You feel gooder!"

"Gooder? What is that?"

"You fried my brain, lost my ability to speak."

They dissolved into quiet laughter together, just enjoying the closeness.

"You know, I think your mom was right to make sure you knew how to do that fourth thing on the list. You definitely know how to please a lady," she whispered after a bit.

"Yeah, and I can swim and drive a stick shift, just in case you were wondering," he whispered back. After a few minutes he turned to her. "Stay the night?"

"Absolutely, I'd love to," she replied. "I like this bed, been here before, was toasty and warm then, now it's even better." As she snuggled into his arms and he kissed her neck, a little chill ran down her spine and she shivered a tiny bit.

"Still shivering, I see," he whispered into her ear.

"I guess, but this is a good shiver, you gave it to me."

"At least you aren't just a blue goose bump," he teased.

"Nope, you took care of that." After a few minutes she murmured, "'Nite, Honey, Happy New Year," as he spooned around her.

Eventually they drifted asleep with her wrapped in his arms. A few times during the night Sarah was gently pulled from sleep with J.J. rolling over or pulling the sheets. By morning she was on her side with him spooned again behind her. It felt so comforting, so good to be with him. Eventually he stirred and she felt him get hard, his cock rising between her cheeks. She reached around behind her and gently rubbed him as he stirred awake.

"Nice way to wake up," he murmured.

"Mmm hmm, I agree," she replied. "I could make it even nicer. Interested?"

"Uh huh. What do you have in mind?"

"I want to kiss him again."

"Sweetheart, you really don't have to..."

"I know, but maybe I want to." With that she bent over him and began to slowly lick and suck his firm, throbbing cock while rubbing the base up and down. Unlike the night before, she approached things with the single goal of giving him a quick, morning release. In no time at all she was sucking the head while running her tongue just under his knob and he responded by tapping her on the shoulder.

"I'm about ready to..."

"Mmm hmm, go ahead," she whispered just before he rose up on his elbows and moaned as he came in her mouth. He tasted slightly salty and tangy, a taste she found quite pleasant.

"Oh, wow. Nice," he said. "You have my permission to repeat that. What about you?"

"J.J., you're sweet to offer but that was for you. After last night I just don't think I'm ready for a repeat. Actually, I'm pretty hungry. Need coffee, too." She stretched out on the bed and he lowered his lips to hers. A soft, loving kiss followed before he sat up and offered her the shower while he fixed breakfast.

In the shower Sarah kept thinking about the previous night. J.J. was perfect in every way. He was nice and smart, he looked good, he felt good, he made her feel good: what more could a woman ask for? As she cleaned herself and quickly rinsed, she realized she was smiling. Once out of the shower and with the towel wrapped around her, she strolled into the kitchen.

"Cream? Sugar?" he asked.

"Both please."

"What are you grinning at?"

"I'm so happy, you wouldn't believe just how happy I am. After last year..."

"Nope, don't even mention it. From now on you think about this year."

"Oh, I will, and I plan on making it a happy, happy one, thanks to you."

They had a nice leisurely brunch, interrupted by numerous kisses, and finally around three pm she realized she needed to get home and prepare for a big project starting the next day at her office. J.J. escorted her to her apartment just a couple of blocks away. She was glad no one she knew saw her walking down the street while she still had her sexy dress on. After a wonderful kiss at the door, she slipped into her apartment.

*****

The next day Sarah could hardly concentrate on her work and the new project. Lisa confronted her and asked what was going on.

"I just may have found the perfect guy, that's all."

"Wait a sec! When you left the other night, you said you were really tired. What happened?"

"I, uh, ran into someone outside and we, we got together..."

"Oh? Who is it?"

Suddenly fear crept into her heart. She couldn't admit it was J.J., that was against hospital policy. If they got caught, she would definitely lose her job. She knew that his job was probably safe, he was an administrator, after all. With all of this running around in her mind she decided not to tell Lisa or anyone else.

"Oh, it's kinda secret."

"It wasn't J.J., was it?"

"No, no way," she lied, "But I'll let you know if things work out, OK?"

"Sure, I hope they do. You deserve a break. Now, we've gotta concentrate on this project, OK?"

Later in the day she managed to walk by the C-suite but J.J. was nowhere to be seen. Finally, she emailed him requesting a call. Until the end of the day she jumped every time the phone rang, but it was never J.J. By evening she was slightly disappointed but when she arrived home, she was overjoyed to see a huge bouquet of roses in a vase at her doorway.

The card featured a cute little lizard holding up a sign that said "You're the best!" Under that he had scrawled a phone number. Once in her place she sat down, grabbed a glass of wine and dialed the number.

"McLain."

"Hi, J.J., it's me."

Oh, hi 'me', how're you doing?" he joked.

"Fine, really good. Missed you today."

"Yeah, I got called away to the primary care clinic over on Smith Avenue. Seems they suddenly had several thousand dollars go missing and Ashlee, our CPA, and I had to go over and try to figure out what the problem was."

"So, after we spend a wonderful night together you go hang out with Ashlee," she laughed.

"Yup. And I sure had trouble concentrating. Seems I kept reliving a certain evening. Ash even asked me why I wasn't concentrating so well."

"Yeah, Lisa gave me the same little lecture." She paused a second and went on. "J.J., could I come over for just a few minutes? We kinda need to talk."

"Sure, I'll come over to you, if that's OK."

Less than five minutes later he arrived at her door. They fell together and with arms around each other kissed so tenderly, so warmly that Sarah felt he heart melt all over again.

"Wow, nice. Thanks," she whispered in his ear.

"Now what's on your mind?"

"Honey, I was on cloud nine all day. It felt so good knowing that we, uh, well, that you and I were together. Then it hit me when Lisa asked why I was smiling so much. I couldn't tell her. I didn't want us to get into trouble, you know, at work."

"Yeah, I've worried about the same thing, I have to admit. But Honey, I really want to be with you. You have no idea how much I've watched you, how much I've enjoyed those lunches. I flat out want to be with you. You know, seriously be with you. As in a relationship with you."

"Oh, I wanna be with you, too! It was more than just that night. I've wanted you ever since I woke up that morning and met you in the kitchen."

"Karen didn't scare you off?"

"No, she didn't scare me off, but I backed off. I will never, ever poach another woman's man."

"I see, so, it seems we've both been interested in each other for almost a year. What do we do now?"

"Honey, I don't want to lose my job. It's great, the best ever, and well paying, thanks to you! And I'd be canned if the CEO found out about us..."

"Maybe not. Maybe they'd make an example of me. You know, the male supervisor bedding the female underling. I could be on the street in a flash. Maybe both of us would."

"What're we gonna do?"

J.J. sat across from her, their knees touching, while he held her hands. "We're going to have to...we must...uh...we've got to stop this right now before we get too involved."

"No, no. I was afraid you'd say that. No, J.J., there has to be another answer. Maybe you could talk with the CEO, maybe..."

"Why would he make an exception for me, for us? The rule is there for a reason."

"J.J., dammit, I'm a hair's breadth from falling in love with you and..."

"I already have."

"What?"

"I think, no, I know I've fallen in love with you, Sarah. That's what makes this so much more difficult. In order to save your career, we have to split."

Tears poured from her eyes as she reached over to him and pulled herself to his chest. She reached up and started pounding on his chest while crying, "No, no, oh God, please no! Don't say it, please!"

He held her in his arms for over an hour until her crying eased off. Then he realized she had fallen asleep. She was beautiful, even with her face streaked with dried tears, but he had to do the right thing. He gently picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Quietly he placed her on the mattress and pulled the duvet over her, kissed her on the forehead and let himself out.

*****

Sarah called in sick the next two days. She couldn't believe how happy she had been and now was in the depths of despair. Every waking second her mind was occupied with thoughts of J.J. and how wonderful that night with him had been. And he had confessed he had fallen in love with her, yet he left her. Sure, she understood the reason and she appreciated that he wanted her to be successful in her job. She got it that he respected the rules of the organization. But she still longed for him, ached for his hugs and craved his kisses.

Once back at work she doubled down and spent all of her time on the new project. Only in this way could she forget that J.J. was just on the other side of the hospital. She ate lunch at her desk and avoided the cafeteria at all times. Going to and from work was done as quickly as possible to avoid any chance of meeting him.

At home the roses slowly died and their petals eventually fell to the table. Once the last petal had fallen, she took the longest stem and squeezed it until the pain of the thorns cutting her palm made her forget the pain of losing him. She then placed it above her door so she would see it every time she went to leave. It reminded her to avoid him at all costs.

It was in late January that Lisa sat her down and asked what the problem was. Without naming J.J., Sarah admitted that her New Year's Eve lover and she had split. Lisa kept asking questions but Sarah refused to answer stating, "It's better that I not talk about it. Please let it rest, Lisa. I'll get over him sooner that way."

But that conversation only made her miss him even more. Finally, on that Saturday evening she absolutely had to see him, so she put on some warm clothes and walked the two blocks to his place. Taking in a deep breath and standing tall, she knocked on the door. After what seemed like an eternity, the door opened slightly and J.J. peered out.

He looked awful. He hadn't shaved and his clothes were a mess, not like the usually nice things that he wore. There was a frown across his forehead and no smile as he greeted her.

"Hi, Sarah, what's up?"

"J.J., I just had to see you. We're avoiding each other at work and I miss you," she cried as she went to him and gave him a big hug. Eventually his arms wrapped around her and she felt a kiss on top of her head.