Shock & Wow

Story Info
Working on an old has is shocking.
1.5k words
3.82
8.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is no different to my other stories, just a little made up story that I wish was true.

***

I like doing stuff with my hands, taking things apart if they are broken and fixing them. Sometimes with a bit of help from the internet as well.

Well this is my new project. I have bought a house at auction. Not a big house just a normal house a bit old and tired, but nothing that a bit of hands on TLC would not cure.

In each room I had made a list. This list was put on the door so I could see what needed to be done, a check list if you like. I had had to rewire most of the house as it was the old wiring system. I had removed the old wiring and was in the process of pulling the old wires out when I came across a purple wire. I knew no other socket had a purple one so what was this. As I touched it, it blew me across the room. That was the last thing I remember.

Two hrs later, I woke up a bit shaken, in fact I was shaking. This was new. I know I had not even connected any wires to the main board yet, so were was this purple wire running. I looked, there was no purple wire there. For my own piece of mind I thought I had better ring the doctors tell them what had happened and could I see a doctor today if possible. I reached for the phone and had a shock not enough to blow me across the room but enough for me to wonder. I happen to walk past a mirror and I noticed that I was glowing. This was concerning. I reached for the door handle and it happened again. Wood is supposed to root electric away so I opened the door with a shoe walked outside and hugged the tree. It did not work. I walked to the doctors, luckily the door was open and I explained to the receptionist who just seem to look at me with a look of lust in her eyes. Do not get me wrong she was attractive but in my normal state I would not have got a second glance. I was eventually lead through to the doctors and she did the same thing , looked at me with a lust filled expression. I started to go through what happened and she started to take her clothes off in front of me.

She was soon naked in front of me and said, "Can I suck your cock while you tell me what happened again?"

There was not a lot to say apart from "OK."

As she sucked I told her again, she just kept sucking till I shot my load down her mouth. She smiled and swallowed.

"If I sit on your lap with your cock in me you can suck on my tits while I think of what to do." That's what happened.

She put her clothes back on asking me for help. When she was dressed she actually asked me "Had I hugged a tree and they can take electric down through the ground?"

"I Had" I replied.

"I do not normally do house calls but I can call in tomorrow on my way to work and check on you if you like?"

"OK" I said.

"Please can you open the door for me as I will receive another shock if I touch it?"

"Of course."

As I walked out through the door I saw the receptionist outside.

"Are you ok?"

It seemed a silly thing to happen, so I told her what had happened and she told me the tree thing as well. She then guided me round to a big tree at the back of the surgery and once we were out of sight she started to take her clothes off and if it was something that she want to do.

"Like what you see?"

I must have looked an idiot. All I could reply was "Of course."

"l'll hold the tree, spread my legs. Please take me from behind. Please pinch my nipples I like that as I am being fucked from behind."

That's what I did, put my cock up her from behind, grabbed her tits as they swung and pinched her nipples. It did not take long before we both came.

"I enjoyed that, we must do it again soon." As she got dressed.

"Sure." I said. My one word answers seem to be flowing.

I walked home, took my shoes and socks off so I could touch the key and went in. It's strange, things I had taken for granted, I now could not do. I could not touch and thing metal. Could not put the kettle on, could not get a can of beer from the fridge, could not take shower. Water & electric not a good combo I decided. Bottled beer! I grabbed a bottle and was able to knock the top off on the unit. I drank more than a few bottles and went to bed. As I grabbed the door handle, I had a shock. I swore a lot. I had managed to open the door enough for me to open it the rest of the way.

I was awoken the next morning by knocking on my door. I got up went down stairs, went to open the door and another shock hit me. More swearing. When I opened the door, the doctor and receptionist were both there with smiles on their faces and lust in their eyes.

"We came to see how you were."

"The same." I replied.

"Would you like to come in? You will have to make the coffee 2 sugars in mine."

"We don't start till 10am so we called in on the way." The doctor said.

"I thought it might be better to day but it is not is it?"

"No" I replied.

With that she started to remove her clothes, just as the receptionist walked in with the coffee.

"Wait for me." She put the tray down and removed her clothes as well.

I now had two naked females in my living room, looking lustfully at me.

"We flipped a coin in the car to see which one of us had which part of you, all we have been able to think about is you all-night."

She sat by my side and started to kiss me passionately. I started to play with her tits and sucking on them. Then I pushed two fingers inside her and she moaned.

The receptionist was not being out done she dropped to her knees and started to suck my cock, looking up every so often to see what was going on.

I stopped.

They both looked at me, as if to say what is wrong. I wanted a bit of control.

"Right I am going to lay down, you Doc are going to sit on my face so I can lick your fanny. And you are going to sit on my cock facing the Doc and start kissing each other and playing with each other's tits."

They looked like it was the best idea they had ever heard and we got in position.

I did not last long, neither did they. They both came.

"Hands and knees both of you quickly."

I started my own examination of them. I rubbed my cock over their faces, putting it in their mouths and they sucked it for a while.

I got on my back and went underneath each one of them sucking and playing with their tits and squeezing the nipples. Working my way down to their fannies and pushing my fingers inside. They watched each other as I did it.

"Who shall I fuck first?" I said out loud.

"Flip a coin." The Doc said.

I walked round in front of them my dick inches from their faces and flipped a coin.

The Receptionist won.

"Stay were you are Doc, in fact play with yourself."

I got behind the Receptionist and put it up her from behind, she just smiled and moved with me. We both came.

I pulled out and put it straight up the Doc and told the receptionist to play with herself and she did just that. I was able to last a bit longer with the Doc. I grabbed her tits and rolled her nipples between my fingers and she came as well. They were now both lying on the floor gently playing with themselves.

"I think you need to go now as it's nearly time for you to be in work and I do not want you to get into trouble for coming to see me."

"You are right, see how you are later and give us a ring. We can call round after work to check on you."

They left and I went back to bed to recover, still not believing what had happened but glad it had.

Taffe