All Comments on 'Shocks to the System'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Now That's Real

Been there done that. This is one of the more realistic stories that I have read. Sometime things can escalate out of our comfort level and if we are lucky we pull back in time. These two are like most of us... wanting a new experience but not prepared for it to go the distance...jdl

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sensual Tease

This was fun to read, hot and sexy!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
a REAL surprise... VERY well done

I loveds thid sotry...if I could I would gove it a 150 or 200. The dialoge really moves and the husband and wife playfulness that slowly gets out of control is really well done. BULLY!!!!

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Knowing When to Stop

Very good story. The couple looked over the precipice but pulled back in time to avoid changing into something they did not want to be. Tight paragraphing. Good dialogue. A realistic look at the brink of adultery. A worthy effort.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 16 years ago
Well done!

This actually seemed both possible and erotic. That's a bit unusual on Lit. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another good one

Always reliable for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yawn

disappointing at best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Worthy Of Comments

And not worthy of reading either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There always seems to be a couple

Of complete blithering idiots that would post comments like "not worthy of a comment".

This is a good story, actually believeable. No "36DD" boobs and 14" dongs, no full length paragraphs of "AAAARRRGGGHHH.." crap.

Just a normal couple experimenting and teasing. Refreshing, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story.

I'm glad that you crafted such an interesting story. The characters were plausible, the situation was realistic even the emotions were understandable. As one reader wrote, no 36DDD tits or 14" johnsons in this story and that is a welcome change. The moral of the story? The thing your life misses helps more than the thing which it gets. Thanks.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
Good story

Well-done story and imaginative plot.<P>Thanks for the entertainment<P>PT

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yeah - caught it before it got out of hand - sorta

Hopefully they did not break what was working pretty well - but she did make arbitrary decisions about where things ought to go and he failed to ask questions when he had them -

Hmm wonder if that communicati9on thing coulda helped them avoid that ??? Nah silly thought -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a plonker

a bit of fun soon turns in to full sex with another guy.....like Pandora's box...once opened ther is no going back...the wife will want to take it further now she has started on the road to hell....and before you know it...she is a fuck slut whore......as he wont be able to satisfy her sexual needs.....

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
It seems

The wife if the one doing all the pushing in this marriage. Like she is testing what she can get away with in front of her husband. She says 'Oh, I thought it was what you wanted', but she was the one organizing all the encounters, encounters designed for her pleasure, not his. Hubby better be vigilant, or he is in for a whole world of hurt. Definitely trouble down the line, because she gets off on pushing the envelope, and it's like a drug. It takes more and more each time to get the same effect. It's not something she can just switch off, so if hubby says no, she will simply do it behind his back.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Great story. You can have HOT, and still nurture & defend your exclusivity

Well done, nice application of common Sense

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

My god that was hot. Part of me was happy they stopped and part of me wanted sex. Regardless, I realized something. In situations where a couple swaps with another couple, or any kind of mutual sex occurs between couples, there is a definite imbalance to the act. Husbands (unless they are a super stud with a giant cock), are at a major disadvantage in in swapping. I need to think about this some more as to why I think this but I just see the potential for mind blowing pleasure is in favor of the wife. Sure the husband may have a hot partner, but he is less likely to be affected by a new vagina, but a new cock inside the wife is, in most cases, going to, in her mind, eclipse anything her husband has given her even if it didn't. I know I am not explaining this very well so maybe someone out there can bail me out here while I reflect on this. But Damn! That was a hot-assed tale.

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

WTF ? What an incredibly dissatisfying and disappointing ending. Seriously ? This site is all about fantasy. Who in hell fantasizes about not getting a happy ending ? Stop thinking of these CHARACTERS as if they were real people. They are not real. They don’t exist except in our minds. No one will really get hurt feelings or pregnant or divorced. Gave it a generous 2 because while pretty well written, the anticlimactic ending ruined it. WHY ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS