Shoe Shopping at the Mall

Story Info
Shoe shopping ends with more than shoes.
1.8k words
4.47
12.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers

He had bought us a remote-controlled vibrator. This time he asked me to wear it out in public. He loved to stipulate what I should wear, bare legs, short skirt, no underwear I was just not sure how I would react in front of other people when he turns it on.

I grabbed the vibe, rubbed some lube over it, and pressed it inside me and we headed to the shopping centre. I was driving but I asked him not to try the vibe while driving, I needed to stay in control, but just thinking about having it in made me start getting wet.

Upon arrival, we decided to go about the experiment from easy to hard tasks.

Grabbing a coffee and sitting in a sparsely busy food court, he turned the vibe on low. The low pulse was enjoyable.

"Do not cum." he said as I try to fight my arousal, wanting to obey and not wanting to have to orgasm in front of everyone. But you know that I am helpless to resist the relentless vibrations. I could see him feel my body stiffen and see the tension in my face as I try to remain silent. He smiled.

I quietly moaned to myself. I tried to listen to check whether it was loud enough for others to hear, but it was thankfully almost silent. He was pleasing myself right here in public and no one was the wiser.

Before anyone noticed we decided it best for to move on. He left the vibe on to see how it would feel walking. As I moved, I could feel the vibe shift and press on different areas inside me. It was pleasurable, very pleasurable, making me think of his fingers pressing around inside. We walked the length of the mall several times. As we passed others, I was knowing none of them could be having as much fun as me. The only downside was my pussy was starting to get damp, which was only exiting me more,

Now that I was feeling a bit more comfortable with the whole idea, I winked at him, and he slowly turned it up to medium. The first jolt caught me a bit off guard. But it quickly became a good feeling. I noticed that I had started walking a bit faster. And my nipples hardened.

The next test he set was worrying me a bit. I was ok with the vibe sensations, but how would I act. My pussy was starting to ache with excitement. And my mind was getting more overtaken by sexual thoughts. I first decided to take it easy. We went back to the food court and decided to satisfy the cravings with ice cream.

As I made it through the line a handsome young man asked, "Can I help you?"

It was all I could do to resist saying, "Could you ever!"

Then I caught him glancing at my chest. This was not unusual with guys, but it was a bit longer than normal. Then I remember how I was nipping through my shirt. I was a little embarrassed given he was young, but at the same time it made me even feel hot to think I could still catch his attention.

After finishing the ice cream, it was finally time to step it up a notch.

We scoped out a shoe store with a gentleman working the shelves. I walked around trying to find something that would be fun to try. I found a pair of Silver Sparkling high heels. I could have looked for my own size, but instead I carried one to the gentleman and asked whether he could help me find them. He politely obliged. With the box in hand, he pointed me over to a nearby bench.

Sitting down I suddenly felt just how wet I had gotten. As he knelt, I realized he would be staring right at my crotch and pulled my knees together to hide it as best I could. As he lifted the first shoe out, putting a foot out was awkward. He slipped on the first one. Switching feet was particularly challenging. He had to be wondering what was wrong with me. I was shaking a little from the nervousness, but also tempted to just spread my legs and see his reaction.

After getting both shoes on, I stood up to try and walk around. I am usually fine walking in heels, but between the arousal from the still buzzing vibrator inside and my already embarrassment I was stumbling around like a drunk buffoon. When I turned around to walk back, I could see he was laughing a bit. I am sure he was wondering if this was my first set of heels. Better to have him laugh at me for shoes than catching me in the act of self-pleasuring. In the distance I could see the owner of the remote standing, smiling with his phone in his hand. I knew what he was going to do and there was nothing I could do to stop him, but instead of ramping it up he reduced the vibrations.

I was feeling a bit more comfortable as I sat down, again feeling the wetness but without the buzzing keeping my legs together I let them unwittingly slip apart. This time he noticed it though. As I looked down at him, I first saw a perplexed look, but looking up it slowly turned to a smirk. Now I know I turned red. Nothing to do now no easy escape. I could not go running away in a pair of high heel shoes I had not yet paid for. With him kneeling back down to help me take them off I opened my legs for a better view. He could see my slit, my wetness, and the end of the vibrator. As he slid the first shoe off, the vibrations increased again. Being so aroused, even a little stimulation felt great. Uncontrollable I gave a small moan as I exhaled. Now he knew I was playing with him.

For the other shoe, he took his time to remove the shoe, his eyes fixed on my open skirt and all that was on show. That made me shiver a little as the tingling ran up my body. I tried to give him a dirty look, but it was all I could do to hold composure as you ramped up the vibrations. I had to close my eyes to stay still while he finished removing the shoe.

"Wait here," he said, "I feel a half size down would be more comfortable. Let me see if we have them in your size." I sat on the edge of the stool and managed to close my legs to stop anyone else catching a glance.

I could see my vibe owner smiling from a distance at what had just happened.

The young man reappeared. "Here we are, I have found your size, let me help you on with these." He knelt and took one of my ankles and as he did, he took a gentle glance up.

I shifted my position so my skirt rode up a little further and my legs naturally parted, knowing he could now clearly see my shaved and now extremely wet pussy lips.

With no word he placed the first show on my leg. Before taking the other shoe, I caught him adjusting himself. He was enjoying the view. As he did the vibe kicked into life, and I had to bite my lower lip not to let out a sound. He could clearly see and hear it. As it came to stop, he smiled and took out the other shoe.

He took my ankle and spent a great deal of time place it on my foot and doing up the strap, this time without taking his eyes off my nakedness.

"There we are Madam; would you like to try those!" I had to snap out of my thoughts, stood up, lowered my skirt, and went for a walk. He knew shoe sizes for they were a perfect fit.

As I sat back down, again shifting my skirt up for a more comfortable seating position, he asked, "Are you finished do you want to take these?".

"Finished! No!" are the words that left my mouth uncontrollably. "Take the shoes - Yes," I completed the statement with.

He looked up "Can I aid you with anything else," he asked, placing his hand on my knee to help himself up. As he did, I placed my hand on his, nodded my head to suggest he stayed on his knees.

I opened my legs further, feeling my lips part, and I took his hand and slid it up my thigh. The shop was not busy, we had shoes around us, so no-one would think twice.

He looked up at me, he eyes asking for permission. I nodded.

His hand felt amazing, on my smooth waxed her legs. He slowly started to run his fingers up and down my thigh. I squirmed slightly his touch was light. I moved his hand further up and as I did, I moaned very softly parted my legs further.

I felt the vibe kick back into life, my legs which were now nicely spread. With that he moved his fingers to part my labia. Oh yes" I moaned.

He quickly inserted a finger into me and put his thumb on my clit. This was a young man, but he knew the right parts to hit, and the vibe fluctuating, he started to work his finger in and out of my wet pussy whilst putting pressure on my clit.

I felt my pussy spasm as I quietly came. "That'll be all I think," I said to him, as we both adjusted ourselves back to being in a shoe store. He nodded and I let him walk away. I took a minute to compose myself.

I went to the counter to pay, and he says "Madam, I have given you 15% off your purchase today, I hope you'll have fond memories of wearing these shoes." I had to give a little laugh as I handed him payment.

"I'd be willing to show you a selection of boots we have madam," "I am sure you will come again." With that I felt my face blush, for we both knew what was to be expected.

As we got back to the car and the safe environment from the public, I reflected on the experience. The day was a sexual high and my pussy was so wet there were trickles down my inner thighs. The mix of feelings was spinning through my head.

Right now, I was still so horny that I wanted to run home and give him any sexual pleasure he wanted.

fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers