All Comments on 'Shona Pt. 08: Shame & Shamelessness'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

"Oh my holy fuck did" YOU "push my buttons", Lissy. All of them. ;-)

I think perhaps Shona is wavering about exclusivity now, faced with so much sizzling temptation. I wonder what Aly thinks.

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago

Already quite interesting, but can imagine how it might get very interesting. As always, characters you create interesting as well — Reya an intriguing persona if a bit much/unreal which may be exactly what you wanted (or maybe just me). Highlight of this piece was the outrageously erotic sex that as always reveals so much of your characters/storyline.

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: 😁 I'm glad it pushed your buttons. I guess that's the aim really.

Yes, temptation. Will they handle it?

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

Migbird: Hmm, interesting comment on Reya. I wanted her to be a larger than life character but I think, with these stories, I'm often flirting with the edges of unreality. They are meant to be fantasies, to a large extent.

CupidCupidCupidCupid5 months ago

This series keeps on giving and giving. It is erotic, sexy and fun, which is a testament to the writing and the author.

What I like, about all this is the sense of uncertainty. Especially when it comes to Viv. Who is clearly messing Shona's mind with her videos and her small interactions.

As for Reya, it is clear that she's going to possibly spice things up. Or, perhaps not!!

Thanks Lissy!

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Thank you, and you're welcome. I think the uncertainty comes from the fact that I develop the story as I go along. I don't have a story outline before I start writing. I enjoy it more that way. Glad to keep you interested. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is Syreatadiva(forgot my password so I can't get into my former account so I'm "anonymous") and I used to write stories on Literotica a long time about my own experiences and I'm married to the woman; Renee("Reunited...and it feels so good" and she was in "Miriam The Seamstress" also] for the last 6 years now but rather than write stories, I rather read them because there are much better authors than I ever could be.

You(LizzyW) are one of them. You have a wonderful imagination, you can put your readers right into the experiences especially of the "heroines" and this is no exception.

Part of me wishes that Shona and Viv didn't have the pact they have but as a married woman, I understand the connection that they have together even though with the beautiful women that they're around all the time that has very unhibited spirits and Reya is no exception.

I'm actually more busty than her it seems: I'm a very short BBW who gets my bras made[I was a 34M in UK sizing in my stories and I'm much bigger than that now since I've gained weight over the years which isn't attractive to everyone but my wife loves it!] and I'm not sure if it's the same with Reya but both my wife[she's a tall busty woman herself though I'm bigger than her] and I love busty women-virtually all women are beautiful to us but busty women are the most attractive to both of us and Reya's statement about well endowed women complaining about their boobs is so my attitude!

But this is your hottest story yet and I can't wait to see Reya having fun with Sonia and seeing if that could tempt Shona and Viv even further wrt their pact.

LissyWLissyW4 months agoAuthor

Syreatadiva: THANK YOU. I am humbled, and very uplifted by your comments. Yes, the pact between Aly and Shona) is a tricky one, but I haven't envisaged the characters as promiscuous. The tension between that and going into porn is an interesting thing to explore.

Lissy

x

Martin594Martin5943 months ago

Eagerist Beaver in Beaver town! Ha, ha, ha, will have to remember that one. This is such a great story, almost sounds like real life. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
* New book, Vix's Licks, now published on KDP Amazon* I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES