Shoplifter Gets Punished

Story Info
Security guard shows shoplifter what happens when you steal.
1.7k words
4.04
20.8k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

I have been working as a security guard at a small department store for about 3 years now. There must be at least 5 people a day who try and shoplift. I catch most of them but there are of course the odd few who manage to sneak through. Normally they only do it the once and don't come back but this one girl that I had noticed, decided to keep coming back every few months.

I noticed her particularly because she had very distinctive hair. She tried to cover it up with a hoodie but you could still see it was a striking red colour which in turn meant that I noticed that she had a nose ring as well.

I had noticed her about four or five times over the last couple of months so she was becoming a lot more regular. She normally came in with a friend which made it hard to catch her in the act as the friend was the distraction but this time she was alone.

She seemed to slowly make her way to the back of the store, near the make up. I kept an eye on her but also kept my distance, trying to catch her in the act.

She was looking around to see if she was being watched and then turned her back to me. I saw her reach under her skirt and wondered what she was doing then as I got closer I saw her put something in her handbag.

"Excuse me Miss, can you come with me please." I caught her off guard as I placed my hand on her arm to stop her running. She seemed scared and looked around but realised she had nowhere to go.

I led her into the staff area, towards security room. We had an interview room as the ones that were caught had their items searched. I led her into the room and closing the door behind me, turned the lock so as not to be disturbed.

"I didn't do anything. Why have you brought me in here?! You need to let me go!" She started saying all this to me, she seemed a bit full of herself.

"What's your name?" I asked her as I started to fill out a form that was on the table for this very occasion.

"I ain't telling you jack shit and there is nothing you can do about it." Jeez, she seemed very cocky for someone who had just been caught shop lifting. Maybe I need to bring her down a peg or two.

"Sit the fuck down and answer my question!" I screamed in her face. She seemed taken aback by this as she made her way to the chair. "Stacey, Stacey Cuthbert."

"Well Stacey, I'm afraid today isn't your lucky day. I have been watching you for weeks now and I finally caught you. I have seen how much stuff you have been stealing. I'm going to have to call the police." This seemed to really scare her as she started begging me not do that.

"I will decide afterwards what I am going to do. Firstly, let's see what you stole." I said sternly as I tipped her bag out. There was a lot of stuff with tags on in her bag. "Someone had been busy. Is this everything?" I asked her looking in her eyes,. "Y-y-yes." She stammered back at me. I remembered that I saw her reaching under her skirt in the store.

"I don't believe you. Now stand up!" She looked at me to see if I was serious and realised I was as she slowly stood up. As she stood there, I moved around the table, grabbing a pair of medical gloves from the side. The sound of the snap on my wrist echoed throughout the room as I told her to turn around and spread time she did what she was told without hesitation.

I kicked her legs apart and just looked at her for a minute. She was wearing a black hoodie which she still had over her head, a neat black skirt topped off with trainers. This was an interesting look I thought to myself.

I began to pat her down, starting at her arms and making my way down her legs to her ankles. As I moved back up, my hands were checking the inside up her legs as my hands found their way to her ass cheeks under her skirt. I then proceeded to feel between her legs as I let my fingers linger against her pantie covered snatch.

Without warning I hooked my fingers into the waist band of her panties and yanked them down. She tried to protest but I told her to shut up.

I left them around he ankles as my hands made their way back up the inside of her legs. I inserted one finger dry into her pussy and began to feel around. I could definitely feel something there. I manoeuvred another finger inside and tried to make a grip with them and managed to hook it and slowly pulled out a lipstick.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I asked holding it up, glistening with her juices. Stacey's face dropped. She realised she was in real trouble now. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I took it. Please just let me go."

I placed the lipstick on the table and asked her if she had anything else hidden inside her. She shook her head to say no but I had to make sure. I made her spread her legs even wider as I lifted the skirt around her waist, tucking the hem into the waistband. Her bare ass cheeks now on show. "Spread 'em." I told her as I slapped the left cheek with the back of my hand. She turned her head to look at me but knew she had no choice.

She reached around and placed a hand on each cheek as she pulled them apart as far as possible, revealing her puckered asshole to me. I grabbed a tub of gel from the side, scooped my fingers in as I placed 2 against her hole. She winced at the cold feeling of gel on my fingers. I gently pushed as they eased in slowly. After a bit of work, I finally had them down to the knuckles as I felt around, it didn't take long for me to know there wasn't anything there but I was enjoying the moment so kept this up for a good 5-10 minutes. Her hole kept clenching against my fingers but she couldn't force them out. Finally I pulled out with a plop and snapped the glove off and threw it in the bin.

"Well, looks like you are clear in that cavity. Now I just need to decide what to do with you and the stolen items."

"Please sir, don't call the police. I promise I won't do it again." Stacey was trying to pull up her panties as she was talking but I slammed my hand hard on the table. "Did I say you could pull them up?! Take them off and place them on the table." She hesitated but did as I said. I took them and rolled them up and placed them in my pocket. Stacey was shocked buy didn't say a word.

Her skirt was still hooked into waist band and I couldn't help but stare at her bare pussy on show. I needed to taste it. "Come here and sit on the edge of the table, spread your legs." Stacey obliged as her shiny pussy was right in front of me. I pulled her to the edge of the table as I got down on my knees, spreading her lips with one hand, my tongue darted out and began to lick her for all she was worth.

I kept going at this for a good ten minutes, tasting her sweet juices. She kept trying to push me away but I was too strong for her even in this position. I finally rose from my knees. Stacey was looking flush now. "You look a bit hot to me, let's help you out of this hoodie." Before she had a chance to object, I had unzipped it and moved it off her shoulders to reveal just a bra underneath. "Clearly someone hoped they would get lucky today dressed like this." She looked embarrassed. It was a front clasping bra as well so it made it easier for me to reveal her pert tits. Her nipples were standing to attention as I flicked them with my fingers.

I pulled her down from the table, turned her around and with her arms still in her hoodie I grabbed them and pulled them behind her. I held her hands behind her back with one hand as I unbuckled my trousers, dropping them to the floor. Her skirt was still tucked into her waistband with her peachy ass in front of me. I pushed her forward as I lined my cock up against her now wet pussy. It didn't take much effort o slide my 8 inch thick cock fully inside her. Once she had adjusted to my size, I pulled out so just the head was inside her then thrust forward hard. I kept this action up for a good while, wanting to really make her feel me. With every thrust forward I let out a grunt.

I grabbed her ass cheek with my free hand and gave it a little smack with every thrust. "Are you on the pill?" I asked her. She just nodded. "Good, because I want you to feel my seed fill you up fully."

She begged me not to cum inside her but I didn't listen and could feel myself getting close. A few more thrusts and my cum was filling her up. Thankfully I hadn't cum for a while so there was plenty of it.

Once I had finished cumming, I kept myself inside her for a while, making sure she kept it there. I finally pulled out of her and pulled up my trousers as she just lay there crying.

I took her panties out of my pocket, gave them a quick sniff and putt them back on her. I wanted her to keep as much cum inside her as possible.

"Get out of here. Maybe you will think twice about stealing from my shop again."

I watched as she walked gingerly and slowly out the store. I wondered if I would catch her stealing again another time.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers