Shopping for Food Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talked more of the details and Liz asked Jack if she could see more videos of a dominatrix, since she was now convinced that both she and Pete wanted her to become one.

Jack smiled at her innocence, "A dominatrix is a fetish and far beyond what you are ready for yet. I probably should not have shown you that video, but I wanted to let you know that sometime the woman can take control," He paused and watched her expression of disappointment.

"It seems that you took control last night really well and from what you've told me so far, it seems that yours is an arranged marriage. Both your and Pete's mothers decided you should marry each other and neither of you knew anything about sex on your wedding night."

"That's true, but I didn't know about Pete's history until last night." She shared.

"I can show you more videos, but I'm not sure you really want all this fetish stuff. How about if I just show you more of normal couples sex where either the man or the woman can start the ball rolling so to speak?" Jack offered.

"Okay," she answered.

'Good, Pete seems to like costumes, so I got something for you yesterday afternoon. I had to guess at your sizes, so I hope they fit." Jack produce a plain brown bag and set it in front of Liz." Why don't you change into these and we can start to play?"

Liz removed the items from the bag and stared at them confused. She held up what appeared to be some strange undergarments, but they were not like anything she had ever worn and there was not a complete set. She looked up at Jack who smiled at her confusion.

"Allow me to explain as we go," he tutored, "first take off your clothes."

Liz smiled excitedly knowing that she would be again naked in front of this sexy older man. She started to remove her clothes and Jack stopped her.

"May as well start the lessons here. You can entice a man by the way you remove your clothing. Think of it as teasing; go slow and maintain eye contact. Instead of just pulling your top over your head, lift the hem to just under your breasts then hesitate, maybe even lower it again. You are building sexual tension.

She followed his instruction and found that the sexual tension radiated through her. He then told her to expose one breast then quickly cover up again and flash that teasing smile she used on Pete last night.

Again she followed instructions and noticed a budge forming between Jack's legs. She smiled knowing that the slow exposure of her body for him was causing his reaction. She now understood what was required and started a dance using her clothes as just a prop for her dance. She allowed them to cover and uncover her body as it moved. Her top soon was being swung around her head and then thrown onto one of the dining chairs.

Her skirt became little more than a belt and she turned around. She bent over and lowered her panties and they landed on the chair next to her top. She continued to dance for a few minutes before lowering her skirt and turning around to again face Jack. His budge was now fully formed and Liz lowered the zipper on her skirt and allowed it to fall to the ground.

She stepped out of her skirt and looked Jack squarely in the eye, "Like that?" she asked.

"Exactly like that and I may need a cold shower before we continue." Jack confessed.

Liz laughed then with an impish grin said, "Or I can take care of it for you." She reached for him, but Jack backed up.

"I may hold you to that in a little while, but first you need to get dressed."

The expression displayed on Liz's face spoke volumes, "I just went though a sexy dance to get undressed, now you want me to put my clothes back on?"

"Not those clothes, these," Jack announces as he picked up the clothes he'd bought for her.

"This is a garter belt and you put it on just like a regular belt then spin it around to position the hooks in the back." He directed, "and the straps need to fall onto your thighs."

She donned the strange contraption and then Jack handed her a pair of shear black hose. She needed little instruction on how to put these on even if she'd never worn hose before. She needed Jack to attach the straps to the hose and she watched intently, knowing that she would have to do this by herself next time.

Jack handed her a bra that was missing the top half. She put it on, but it did not cover her breasts at all. Jack then produced a pair of black high heeded shoes.

"I had to guess at the sizes and shoes can be tricky. I wanted to make sure that if I made a mistake they would be too big rather than too small, so we can stuff tissue into the toes to make sure they fit." Jack placed a box of tissues on the table.

Liz sat on the chair and tried on the shoes. They were very close to her correct size; maybe only one-half size too big. She adjusted the size with the tissues and attempted to stand. The heels were high and she'd never worn heels of any height before. It took her a while with Jack's help to find her balance.

"Where are the rest of the clothes?" she asked.

"That's it," Jack responded. "You need to practice walking in these shoes for a while until you feel steady enough not to fall over."

Liz walked around Jack's house and soon she felt less wobbly. Jack then put on a video showing a woman wearing an outfit similar to what she now wore, but this woman's heels were much higher. She also carried a whip.

As Liz watched the video she saw that the woman was in complete control. She never hit the man nor did she ridicule him, but there was a threat that she might. Liz paid particular attention to how the woman moved after what she learned from Jack about removing her clothes and the effect it had on him.

As that video ended and Jack started to load another, Liz spoke up, "I need a whip."

Jack was hesitant to give her an instrument of pain for two reasons; she had no idea how to use one and she might try to hurt someone.

"I need a prop; I won't use it. That woman was just playing with it." She coaxed Jack thrusting her naked breasts forward.

Jack stepped into his bedroom and came back holding a small black flogger. He demonstrated it's use against his open palm before handing it to her, "this is called a flogger and if not used correctly can cause a lot of pain and even physical damage. Only use it against your own hand as I just showed you."

He loaded up another video as luck would have it this woman had a flogger.

Again Liz paid close attention to the video. This one was not like the previous one. In this one the woman called the man "slave" and demeaned him. She also rubbed his body with the handle of the flogger and scratched him with her nails. Liz wasn't sure she liked this one as much as the other, but she did note how the woman walked and presented herself to the man. The man in this video faced the floor most of the time and when the video was only about half way finished Jack turned it off.

"That is more than enough of that one," he announced.

"Is that what a dominatrix does?" Liz asked. "I'm not sure I could do that."

"A lot of them, yes. A dominatrix is a fetish and involves humiliation of males. It is part of what is called BDSM or Bondage and discipline, sadomasochism. A dominatrix normally inflicts pain. That is the reason for the whip. What can be fun for you and Pete is to play act while not actually doing any of the traditional actions. That's why I got you the costume." Jack informer her.

"That woman just seemed mean." Liz commented.

"That's why I stopped the video. That is not what you are looking for, but did you get any ideas on how to take charge without the ridicule and pain?" Jack asked.

"I think so. I did a lot of that posturing last night without realizing what I was doing." Liz stood, gathered her balance and spread her legs. "I think you would be more comfortable if you were naked," She told Jack in a tone that indicated it wasn't negotiable.

Jack had been looking forward to this moment and quickly removed his clothes. He stood naked with his penis proudly displayed facing Liz.

"The view would be better if you were on your knees," came the not so subtle command from the powerful sexy woman standing in front of him.

He grabbed a pillow and dropped to his knees in front of her. His face was mere inches from her spread legs and he breathed in her musky scent. He extended his tongue and heard.

"It's not polite to sample before you are invited."

Jack knew Liz had learned her lessons well and he now looked forward to what else she had in mind. "I'm sorry mistress." He apologized.

"You are forgiven this time and as a reward for acknowledging your error, you may lick me." She offered as motivation to the naked man with his face between her legs.

He licked her up and down her crease seeking to get as far between her legs as possible. She swayed a bit and Jack was uncertain how well she could hold her balance in the unfamiliar shoes she now wore.

After a few minutes she grabbed the chair next to her with one hand and pushed him back with the other. She turned around and supported herself with her arms on the chair. She started to sway her hips in as seductive a motion as she could think of. She slowly spread her legs with each sway of her hips. Suddenly she stopped her dance, bent over further and said.

"You may resume your licking now."

Jack continued to lick her until her legs gave out and only the chair supported her. Only then did he move back and wait until Liz could again breathe normally.

"When you're change you need to do more than just say when to start, you also need to take charge of when to stop," he informed her.

"Noted," she admitted. "I still have a lot to learn, but right now I need you seated on the couch."

Jack moved to the couch and Liz had his cock in her mouth before he was completely settled. She employed the same techniques she learned from the video Jack had shown her and she had used the night before on her husband.

Jack lay back in a state of bliss as sexy young woman milked every drop from him. He was glad he'd found time to date this woman who had tried to run him over twice in the store several months ago.

12