Shopping in an Adult Store

Story Info
Buying sexy bras led to a hot encounter.
1.6k words
3.91
23.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyRuth
SexyRuth
34 Followers

Shopping in an adult store - June 2017.

At noon I left the office and thought it's a piece of cake to buy a sheer sexy bra. None! NADA! I couldn't believe it. I redirected the office phone to the mobile, extended the lunch break, and made for another shop. At random, I passed an adult shop, on display sexy bras, and much more. Most bras were way out, too freaky, one was after my fancy, and I entered. An athletic-looking guy in his thirties was behind the counter, reading a computer magazine.

'Hi! Look around. Need any assistance, let me know,' he said casually.

Great. I made my way through a countless number of toys that wouldn't be out of place in a cat shop as well. SM section next, eventually hot and hottest outfit for women that aroused me from head to toe; offerings, bargains. I chose a few 'tame ones' by adult shop criterion, got more daring, and picked up two of the burning hot ones as well. A corridor led to a small changing room, a mirror on the wall was next to me, the guy still behind the desk, no other customer around. Outside, people walked by the window and did not care what was going on inside. What the hell, it's sex-shop, I thought and doffed blazer, blouse and bra straightaway. The reflection in the mirror left no doubt; my pointy nipples were excited too. Inspired by the exotic store, I got in some erotic poses, in the manner of a simple porn plot, when a sole woman went into an adult store, undressed, and enjoyed the clothes, the toys. Two guys watched her, so the movie, came by and fucked her 25 seconds later. Yes, I know; 25 seconds is pretty embarrassing for this business.

Anyway, I couldn't resist the shop's temptations and was glad to be the only customer. Half-naked I walked around between the shelves as I did so often in my wet fantasies. Here, it was real life and a chance for my private 'rehearsal' to get used to the unique atmosphere. My slutty side popped up soon. I grabbed both tits firmly, gave them an excellent quick massage, bent forward, licked, and sucked the nipples. Now I was all set. I tried the bras and decided on two sheer ones, more or less everyday bras. Okay, less describes the quarter-cup better.

Two items, red and black hooker work clothes, as I named them, were next. I looked at the red one for a moment, thinking what on earth, and stripped completely naked on the spot. It took me a moment to get along with my items of burning desire when the shop assistant showed up. He smiled a smile that told me instantly he was used to butt-naked customers. He was polite, introduced himself as Tom, looked at my body discreetly, did what he was supposed to do, and helped me. It turned out the red 'dress' fit like a glove.

'Whoever you dress for must be very lucky,' he said.

I smiled. Whoever? No gender, open relationship?

'You got a camera, a phone?' Tom asked and continued, 'most lone customers ask me to take photos. Sit down in front of the mirror, so you have both sides, right and left.'

I didn't believe him, had a brief look at the 'seat' he suggested, and instantly knew he would see my pussy. Take the chance Ruth, so I pretended to be an experienced customer on this matter, passed him my phone, and did what he suggested. There was no need to, yet my slutty side completely controlled the brain and made me spread the legs slightly when I sat down. My shaved pussy was a sight to behold. I couldn't believe what I did and smiled.

Black lingerie was next. Tom took one more pic when my phone rang. Too bad, office! I answered, got dressed, and went to the checkout. For no particular reason, I looked around while he wrapped up my articles and spotted many pitch-black cameras - carefully hidden at the ceiling.

'You watched me all the time?' I asked, hinting at a camera.

He nodded in approval.

'You saw me between the shelves sucking my tits?' I plowed on.

Tom grinned.

'Like my tits?' I asked.

Now he blushed.

'You're damn right! Are you a peeper? Why didn't you come by?' I paid, made for the door, and hesitated. He and I, a situation that I can cope with. A moment I have often experienced and wished for in my fantasy. What are you waiting for, Ruth? Do it now! I turned around and said, 'You owe me, Tom. Come along!' and went back to the shelf next to the mirror. Uneasily he followed me.

I looked into his blue eyes firmly. 'You like my tits, and my tits love madly to be kissed by its admirer.' I bared swiftly. Topless in Jeans, I turned to him, lifted my chest, stretched tits out, and said, 'take 'em in your hands, kiss, lick, suck, nibble, what's on your mind, but don't bite, they're too sensitive today.'

Lucky me, I never came across a guy or gal who was harsh. So wasn't he. Tom grinned like Jack Nicholson, couldn't resist the hot mountains of lust right in front of him, gently grabbed my tits with both hands, bent forward, and started to nibble. The very moment his wet and warm tongue touched my right tit, a tingling sensation flooded me, cascaded my body. I got a moist delta in the blink of an eye. It was like an electric shock, but one of the pleasurable kind.

You have to know I'm a woman who goes straight to sexual heaven by passionate tit care only, like massage, licking, and pulling. Paul is my No. 1 specialist who shot me to orgasms without touching my little bud. One day I entrusted this side of me to my favorite cousin, who confessed that she was cut from the same cloth. A short time later, we were topless and massaged each other to orgasms. Looks like it's a family genome.

Soon Tom was passionately engrossed in my boobs, pulled with his lips the nipples tenderly, got more daring, put his left arm around my back, and pulled me tight to his athletic body. His right hand let go of one tit, slid gently over my belly to the waistband, about to discover the hidden pleasure below. My heart was pounding, pussy aching for touch, when the shrill sound of my phone broke the silence in the store. Horrified, he jumped back like being hit by lightning. I answered again. My boss, urgent! Sexually I was very aroused, as you can imagine. The tits were swollen, nipples hard, pants damp. I'm an assistant of the board and knew what was at stake. Shit. I thought fast. My rule No. 1 says career beats pussy. Make sure the latter doesn't get into the way of the first. I stuffed the bra and blouse in the bag, put on the blazer, and rushed back to the office. Tom hurried to pass me his card and said that a strip club was part of the store. They would regularly have sex shows for a hand-selected audience. He is always interested in hot amateurs like me. I gave him the impression that I was looking for fun in front of others and should get in touch with him.

Outside I hoped the coldness would calm me down, but the wind excited my bouncing tits even more; the nipples were rock-hard. I can't tell you how much I like it. Arriving in the underground car park, I wondered who was in the office, bargained a compromise with my pussy, and put on the blouse. It is slightly sheer and should be worn with a bra. Later, in the office, I had to fight the need to take off the blazer. Sure, I could have gone to the Ladies and dressed completely, but I loved to preserve the sweet memory of a stranger who kissed and caressed my boobs passionately, whose fingertips were so close to touching my short and curlies.

Back home, I fulfilled my part of our agreement and told Paul about the adventure. He raised the question of how far I would have gone? Honestly, I don't know for sure. The hand of a stranger on my tits? A hand making its way to the epicenter of lust? For a wee bit, I had toyed with the idea to fuck him without my husband! A hot situation develops its own pace. Had Paul been with me, I would have done it for him in the first place, the man I love, my guardian angel. Secondly, I like to satisfy my slutty side, a quick fuck in a sex store. I never did it before.

Paul listened attentively and finally said that I was probably right; a situation can develop its dynamic.It would be too bad for me if I was horny and felt like making love. He knew I wouldn't cheat on him, thought about his words for a moment and concluded that I had a sex drive of at least two women. But it wouldn't be fair to encourage me to live my dreams and accuse me of cheating when I have a sexual need, and he's not around. He hugged me and said, 'Next time you feel like banging a stranger, do it. You're not cheating on me as long as you tell me the truth. And the strip club Tom spoke of is on our bucket list too.' He kissed me and added, 'Don't forget, Ruth, your pleasure is mine.'

I told you he is extraordinary.

SexyRuth
SexyRuth
34 Followers