Shopping the Wife

Story Info
Our world is not safe but still fun.
2.2k words
3.53
18.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Janna is 29 and we have been married nearly 10 full years now. Janna was raised in a very strict home by her father who is a Minister and a devoted mother who is his full time helper. My wife was 19 when we married in her father's church by him.

Janna was virgin on our wedding night. I was very careful with our first night of love. As our love making increased and she became more comfortable with sex she became more interested in sex for fun. She had been taught sex was used strictly to reproduce. And we were trying to get our feet under us before we began our family.

My wife is an exceptionally beautiful female in her facial features as well as her figure. She has wide set dark brown eyes a fine slim nose and wide mouth that kisses like a dream. Her breasts are high set firm upturned nearly C cups but probably very large Bs. Into a nice firm waist and flares into hips that match her breasts nicely.

It has taken me lots of talking to get the little V between her legs clean shaven but once done she loves it that way. Her legs are long and shapely for a small 5' 2" and 118lb female.

The fact that my wife was a virgin made no impression on my feelings for her. I fell in love with her the person not the virgin. In fact I told her I would have maybe found her even sexier if several of the guys in our area had fucked her before I fell for her.

Janna was more than slightly surprised by this and much more than slightly turned on by it. She questioned me at length about it. I explained how sexy I would feel if other men knew how sexy she was nude.

"You would really want other men to know what I look like in the nude? And you would be turned on if others knew how I am in bed?"

"There is a club down town where girls dance nude on Tuesday night for the guys and I would be so proud of you if the guys could see you up on stage."

I could see how shocked she was, but turned on too.

"You know anyone's wife who has done this in this club?" "

"Yes, I knew two guys when we were in school who's girl friends danced there and I know three guys who's wives have done it. In fact Doug Berry's wife Charlotte has danced several times there."

"I know Charlotte Berry. She is a tall blonde with big boobs?"

"That's her, the first time she did it she was hammered. But Doug got her to do it again when she wasn't. And then they had friends here from out east and Doug was telling the guys who were here about it. The other two guys got excited that Charlotte had done it and wanted to see her dance. When she did it they then got their wives both to dance too."

"All three of the wives danced nude on stage?"

"Ya, Doug told me they had all three been with the one guy's wife. And they all decided that wasn't fair so they went back to his house and now all three guys have been with all three wives."

"Charlotte had sex with the other two guys?"

"Sweetheart Charlotte has had lots of guys. I've had sex with her twice."

Janna hit me in my arm.

"Then it would only be fair if Doug has sex with me right?"

"Janna, Doug would trade me Charlotte for you any day. He has told me so several times."

"Doug has told you he wants me?"

"Babe, the last time we were around them at the party at Ben and Mary Moore's house. You remember Doug kept dancing with you'"

"Yes, I remember we danced lots that night."

"Ya, well some of the guys had Charlotte up stairs fucking her. And Doug kept saying he was getting you ready to be next. They all wanted you up there after Charlotte."

"You are kidding? They really said they wanted me to do that with them too? And they told you that?"

"Yes and don't tell me you didn't know Doug wanted you? He told me he rubbed his hard cock on you all night."

"I was so turned on he kept doing it.."

"He told me the last time you danced with him he got his cock right up against your pussy."

"He actually told you about that?"

"Yes, he kept telling me with a little more time he might have fucked you."

"Did he tell you he played with my tits?"

"He did brag about knowing how nice your tits are. He told several guys. I thought he was just running off at the mouth. So he has felt my tits?"

"Yes, he has."

"So he tried to get under your bra?"

"I wasn't wearing one that night."

"Oh yes, I had forgotten I was so proud of you at that party when your shirt pulled down and you were nipped out, my you were so sexy."

"You liked the way I looked that night?"

"I loved the way you looked at that party and so did every body else. Doug kept telling me if I would encourage you he was sure he could fuck you. If I had told you to let him would you have done it?"

"I don't know, maybe, probably? I wanted to. Yes I think so. I let him do things I never dreamed I would."

"Really, what kind of things did you let him do"

"The very first time we danced he kept brushing my breasts with his hands. It wasn't long before he was openly fondling them."

"You are kidding, you let him openly fondle your breasts? Through your shirt?"

"No, Doug is the second man to handle my bare breasts. He turned me with my back to him way back on the far side of the dance floor in the shadows. And he slid his hands up under my shirt up over my breasts and he pushed my shirt up over them as he held them. As he did so he moved us out of the shadows and into the area where people could see us. When he got me out where he wanted he slid his hands up off my bare breasts and left them out for others to see. And he whispered into my ear to let them see how pretty they are."

"What did you do then?"

"I just closed my eyes leaned back against him and went with him."

"Did any body really see them Baby?"

"I don't honestly know, he said they did, but I turned and made him drop my shirt after a few steps."

"That was a fun party, but I had no idea you were such a bad girl."

"Did he really tell you they wanted me next after Charlotte?"

"I swear to God several guys told me that night Doug was getting you ready to go after Charlotte. Ben Moore said your tits are beautiful and that Doug had them out. I thought he was just messing with me."

"He was one of them Doug whispered that saw them. Ronnie Martin, he said saw them too."

"Oh wow the next party is to be at Ronnie and Sara's house next week. I saw him just the other day and he told some of the guys are talking to Ben about letting them take Mary down into their basement bedroom for a romp."

"Oh my has Mary ever done anything like that before?"

"No she hasn't but she knows Ben wants her to. And Ronnie said she had told Ben that if they wanted her to go down there she would this time."

"Has Sara Martin ever done it for them?"

"I think Sara was the first wife, in the party crowd we hang with, that did it? They weren't married very long when 4 or 5 of the guys took her up in Ben and Mary's bedroom and they fucked her. Sara has went with some of the guys several times."

"Have they ever ask you if they could take me somewhere?"

"Yes they have. In fact Doug ask me if I was okay if they took you the night at Ben and Mary's? He told me he had you ready to do it that night. And they could fuck you."

"Did you tell Doug they could have me?"

"Would you think it was sexy if I did?"

"Yes I think so? I think it is sexy if you feel I am sexy enough for you to want your friends to have me."

"Well I think you are by far the prettiest of the women we party with and the sexiest too. And I was surprised and excited you didn't wear a bra at that last party, but I had no idea Doug was getting you as close as he did either. But yes I told him I was fine if you went up with some of them."

"Have any of them said anything about me since then?"

"Yes as matter of fact they have."

"Who has said something?"

"Ronnie told me they are planning to take Mary down, but that Doug has said they are going to get you down there too."

"Doug said that?"

"Yes. He excites you doesn't he?"

"He is the only other guy to have my breasts bare. Yes he excites me."

"Is Doug right are you ready to do it?"

"I have thought about it. I might do it, yes, but I love you too much to chance hurting our relationship."

"I am not like your Dad, I think it is sexy if a woman is sexy. I want you to enjoy sex as fun."

"You are okay if other men enjoy me?"

"Nothing would make me any prouder."

The party at Ronnie and Sara's was a few nights later and it was a good one. Everyone was having a good time and there were lots of wives dancing with other husbands. Janna was off dancing with Doug and I had danced with Charlotte quite a bit. Early in the evening I saw several guys leading Mary Moore down the basement stairs and she was going right with them. A while later I saw one of the guys come back up. As he came by me he grinned and I ask him how she did?

"She did fantastic for her first time. Seven of us went down with her and she took us all and most are doing her again. Her tits are almost as nice as your wife's."

"When did you see my wife's tits?"

"I just saw them down stairs. Doug had her about to go into the other bedroom down there. She was just about nude and I kissed them both. I told her I was coming back down to see her. "

"Was there a crowd with her?"

"Nothing huge, maybe 6 or7 guys. Doug is up inside her by now in fact 2 or 3 have likely had her by now. He had her down on the bed and was biting her nipples. She had hold of his big cock when I came up. I am going back down now to get in line. I'll run back up and tell you how she does. Doug limited it to no more than 12 guys this time, Every body wants Janna so we hope she does this several times."

It was over an hour before he came back up and found me sitting near the bar that was set up.

"David, your wife is by far the best fucking I have ever had. Doug told me to tell you to take Charlotte home with you for a few days. He ask Janna to come home with him."

"Did she go with him?"

"They were getting ready to when I came up but I looked for you a while before I found you so ya they'll be gone by now."

I wasn't completely happy about this. The wife romps at these parties were done instead of swapping. Swapping could lead to problems and is why going home with some one wasn't done. Doug knew that. Janna didn't. But I knew about Doug's big cock and I was sure Janna wanted more than just a taste.

I circled and found Charlotte talking with Ben and Mary Moore. Mary smiled shyly at me.

"David I had hoped you would be one to visit me downstairs when I heard Janna was to be in the other bedroom."

"I am sorry Mary I wasn't sure how that would go over with Janna if she did do it?"

"My asshole husband knows better than to take a wife home. And as much as I enjoy being with you David, He will get his nuts in a bind when he brings Janna home."

"How about Ben and I come back with you guys tonight? Ben has told me how much he loves you Charlotte and I really want to spend time with David."

I really wanted some time with both Charlotte and Mary. Mary rode with me and Charlotte with Ben and we went to our house for some fun.