Shopping with Lynn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's one thing I admired about her figure" Jennifer told me, "Her ass is amazing." Having spent some time there between those cheeks, I had to agree.

As Lynn was in cock-sucking heaven with Jacey, I was equally enjoying the younger woman now lying on the couch under me. I had removed all her clothes save her panties, and had stripped completely, my own cock engorged from the cock ring I was wearing. I had noticed that Jennifer's arms had quite a bit of fine dark hair, and I was hoping I knew what that meant, and I did. Although certainly not hirsute, Jennifer had a very pronounced treasure trail of downy hair from her beautiful navel down to the top of her panties. As I knelt back to admire it, taking off her panties, she again asked, "You like?"

"Oh my god Jennifer, it's just perfect." I told her. The treasure trail led to a very dark yet well-trimmed patch of pubic hair. I knelt on the floor in front of her as she spread her legs revealing very meaty labia and although still hooded, a very pronounced clitoris of her own. I lapped at it like a bitch in heat. She was delicious. I tried to recall every lesbian labia licking video I had ever seen to give her the best cunnilingus I knew how. I licked from her clitoral hood down to her slightly hairy and puckered anus, working my tongue back and forth as I went. I took the inner labial lips into my mouth both individually and together licked and sucked on them. I kept lapping at her womanhood, enjoying her heady, even metallic flavor. When I sensed she was ready to climax, I inserted two fingers into her vaginal opening and began to finger-fuck her, all the while licking circles around and over the clitoris. I kept at it until she began to cum. I then eased off licking her clitoris, not wanting to over-stimulate it. After she came down from her orgasmic high, I moved up next to her in the couch, keeping my fingers still inside. "Oh my god," she whispered, "I want you inside me"

As I repositioned above her, we looked over and saw our two gurls locked in a sixty-nine on the other sofa, each going at the other's clittie cock. It wouldn't be long now we knew. I also knew that I wouldn't last long inside of Jennifer as I slid inside her easily. Her vaginal walls felt like hot wet velvet around my cock as I began to thrust into her. "My nipples, play with my nipples," I asked her as I did the same to hers. I knew that I was just a few thrusts away from spewing into her, and my nipples are what sets me off.

We first heard Lynn cumming, as she moaned around Jacey's clittie cock still thrusting into her mouth, and that was all I needed to climax myself. I jetted into Jennifer as she pinched my nipples. I kissed her hard, thrusting my tongue into her mouth at the same time. A few minutes later we heard Jacey also cumming, vocalizing out loud as Lynn's clittie cock had slipped out of her mouth, a mixture of saliva and semen in stringy ribbons between it and her face.

We all four laid there with our respective partners in post-coital bliss, me tenderly kissing Jennifer and Lynn and Jacey sill in a sixty-nine licking each other clean. I got up first, my cock swinging lewdly and dripping the last of its seed and Jennifer's vaginal fluids. All three women's makeup were a mess, but especially the two gurls who had had much more oral sex than Jennifer and me. We all sat up in the couches and looked at each other, just enjoying each other and the warm fireplace. Jennifer, naked of course, went into the kitchen and brought out more hors d'oeuvres to eat. They were delicious and we finished our drinks as well.

"Why don't you and Lynn go take a shower in the guest bath?" Jennifer suggested.

"Good idea," as I grabbed my clothes and Lynn's small bag that held her clothes from when she changed back at my hotel room. "C'mon girl" I motioned for her and took her by the hand to help her off the couch. We walked hand in hand into the guest room of the apartment and found the bath and walk-in shower. She took off her pearls, the bustier, garter and hose and now stood against me naked.

"Oh my god, Jim, that was amazing!" Lynn said. "Was it good for you?"

"Lynn, honestly when I closed my eyes as I was fucking her, I imagined it was you." I smiled at her.

"Here, let me take you out of your cock ring" she offered, kneeling in front of me and easing me out of the ring, first the softened shaft, then the balls. "There, isn't that better?" she asked as she set the brass ring on the cabinet next to the sink. Of course, not missing an opportunity, she took me into her mouth and moved it around with her tongue. "Mmmmmmm" she said as she slid the now-hardening cock out of her mouth, "I wondered what Jennifer tasted like... now I know!"

We slipped into the warm shower together and locked in an embrace under the rain-maker shower head above us. It was bliss. We soaped each other up, not using a washcloth, as we wanted to use only our hands on each other. She turned with her back towards me, allowing me to soap her back and bum. Jennifer and Jacey had a well-stocked shower, with bath gel, soap, shampoo, and conditioner. I was using the bath gel on her, washing her from behind as she reached back and stroked my cock back to life.

"I want you" she said, "I want you inside me, too." She reached to the shelf in the shower and grabbed the conditioner. She handed it to me and said, "Use this," as she put her hands on the wall of the shower and lowered her back such that her bum was presented to me. I lubed my cock, no ring needed here, and pressed it against her puckered hole. She felt the cockhead and pushed back against it, taking it in. "Fuck me?" she asked.

I grabbed her hips with both of my hands as her hands stayed on the tiled wall of the shower and responded to her question. I fucked her with passion, not just as a piston, but working my cock side to side, probing her anal walls, pushing against her prostate. I'm sure they heard us going at it. It was hard to imagine them not hearing the hard fucking I was giving her from behind, my pelvis slapping against her fleshy bum, her grunting and moaning with each of my thrusts. As I got close, I reached down and grabbed her cock and pumped it. All she could do was moan with the feeling of utter sexual fulfilment. The combination of my cock against her prostate and my wet hand on her cock was too much and she orgasmed into my hand and onto the shower floor. I felt the anal contractions around my cock as I too began to jet into her pretty bum. I slowly thrusted about six more times into her pussy as I held her clittie in my hand. Mmmmmm" we moaned in unison as she stood up and turned her face towards me, wanting me to kiss her. "Oh, baby, I love making you cum" I told her.

We kissed a few more times as we dried each other off. Lynn dried her hair with the hair dryer that was in the vanity before she put her boy clothes on and stowed her pretty things in her bag. I left her finishing up in the bathroom as I went out to Jennifer and Jacey.

"Well, you two certainly enjoyed yourselves in there," Jennifer said, smiling at me. "Now, don't you go embarrass Lynn please" I pleaded in reply. "Was I not enough for you?" she asked. "Now you're embarrassing me, Jennifer!" I told her. "And you were wonderful too."

It was clear we had made friends with the young couple, and I was looking forward to Jacey's development in her journey to full womanhood. Lynn and I left them in their robes and walked to the elevator hand in hand and completely at ease with each other and with the world.

12