Short and Sweet Ch. 01: Janie

Story Info
The first time Janie has an orgasm in the car.
963 words
4.17
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short and Sweet 1: Janie

~~~~~~~~~~

The first time Janie orgasms in the car

~~~~~~~~~~

A brief telling of another first for Janie.

~~~~~~~~~~

Janie and I had been together for three years, married for one. Long black hair, of Greek descent, she loved sex, possibly more than I, but she had an almost a naive level where kinkiness was involved. She liked PDAs, but even then she was really shy.

I set about getting her used to Exhibitionism, and as usual it was a slow and long series of lessons. As she learned what I expected of her, I was having a wonderful time.

I had gotten her used to loosing various bits of clothing in the car, tops or blouses open or pulled down. She knew to lift her skirts, to show her pantie covered pussy. but if she were wearing jeans or shorts, she very much resisted me asking her to pull those off. I got resistance from her when I asked her to remove her clothes from the seat belt down and be bare as I drove her around.

One night, around 1am, while Janie was asleep beside me, I decided to push her and to see how far she'd go. I had no trouble pulling the covers back, taking her hands and tying them with my rope, together, palm-to-palm, and raising them above her head. She was wearing the sweetest light blue baby-doll nightie, and I lifted the hem so as to be able to slip off her panties.

She lifted her hands and asked, "What are you doing? Why do you have rope on me?"

"There's something that I want to do, sweetie, you'll just have to come with me."

I took the end of the rope and stood up, pulling on the rope. In only her nightie Janie rose from the bed and allowed me to lead her out of the bedroom. We walked down the hall, into the kitchen.

At that moment I had no idea there were words to be spoken that would echo in my head for years to come.

As I got my keys and opened the backdoor, Janie stood still.

Then she spoke in a in a small voice.

"Aren't you going to let me get dressed?"

I turned and looked at her. Several inches shorter then I, Janie was a classic beauty, she looked like an ancient Greek statue come to life. Long black hair down to her waist, pale skin, a face that lit up in smiles so very easy.

But her expression now showed worry, embarrassment, trepidation, but her breath was quick. She was showing all the signs I come to recognize as deep arousal. She wasn't pulling back on her rope, but was somewhat standing still.

So many things I could say to answer her:

"Well, you're not going to be wearing what you got on for long." Nope.

"No, it doesn't matter because l"ll be taking what you," 've got in just a few minutes." Nope.

"Actually, you're going to give those things to me in a bit." Nope.

So I decided on threatening:

"No, you're lucky I'm letting you wear what you've got on."

A small gasp.

I opened the backdoor and led her to our car. I opened her door and helped her to sit. I pulled the end of her rope over her head. and over the seat. I raised her hands over her head and kept the rope taut while I tied the end to the handle over the back door. I buckled her belts and we backed down the drive and took offsss

I'd loved to have had a camera to get a picture of Janie, hands tied and above her head, her thick black hair flowing over her shoulders.

As she was sitting, the edge of the blue nightie was just above the juncture of her thighs, her pubic hair, the same black as her head, was barely visible

I headed for the highway. At this time, there would not be a lot of traffic; that would lessen her worry. At the entrance ramp I accelerated to the speed limit and engaged the cruise. I put my hand on her bare leg. She jerked and this told me Janie was very nervous, as was expected.

I made my big move then: I leaned over, grasped the edge of the nightie and tucked it into the neckline, exposing her sweet breasts, to the lights of the few cars around us. Only the seat belt covered her.

"No, please don't do this, I don't want to be undressed in the car, please..."

"Trust me, baby, you're going to enjoy what I'm going to do, promise."

She said nothing further. Her chest was flushed from embarrassment. So when I put my hand between her thighs to touch her wetness, she moaned, but I was happy, as she did not try to push my hand away.

All I wanted that morning was to make her have her first in-the-car orgasm. And after a few minutes of my wiggling my fingers, she allowed it to happen. It was a good one. Big. Powerful: She moaned, she growled and she tried to squeeze my hand flat.

She was so beautiful in the reflected lights of the trucks and cars. Her breasts, not totally hidden by her hair, nipples peeking through. And her bare pussy was inviting me to get closer. Her scent was filling the car.

After about twenty miles I turned for home. I pulled into the carport, killed the engine. I undid her rope and helped Janie back to bed, where we spent a while satisfying our mutual desires (we fucked).

I knew we were going to have a good discussion the next day.