Short Erotic Stories 01

Story Info
Swapping wives and a naked daughter.
1.1k words
3.99
12.9k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
172 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

They will always be short sex stories, several, loose, just the essentials in each one, without elaborate plots and developed characters, for dynamic and quick reading. I hope you enjoy them.

*****

We went for a ten day beach holiday, two couples, friends in the work. I (Myke) and Jason, with our wives, Sila and Gelda.

In the small flat we occupied together, they soon put on their small, exciting bikinis, showing off their beautiful bodies. They were almost the same age, 32 and 34, my Sila blonde and Gelda with black hair. Both beautiful, thick legs, firm breasts, magnificent asses. Great for fucking.

And that's what we intended to do there. Lying in the sun, drinking beers and fucking. Fuck a lot. Every night. Ten days of fucking.

Each with his wife, it seemed like the obvious.

Did it?

Well, Jason didn't think so.

In the living room of the flat, when we were chatting and drinking beer, before leaving for the beach, we in our swimwear, the women in daring bikinis, Jason made an erotic joke.

He brought his hand to Sila's panties, at the front, lowering them a little. The gesture, unexpected, daring, exposed my wife's pussy.

We all looked at my wife's sex.

- Delightful! Beautiful pussy! And totally hairless. That's the way I like it, Jason exclaimed with pleasure.

Sila really did have her vagina totally shaved, she had removed her intimate hair, eliminated the blonde bush from there, so she could wear the small bikini panties with more comfort and safety, as women always do. After all, we don't like, nor do they like, voluminous tufts of hair sticking out of their panties.

Jason looked, fascinated and full of interest, at her pussy.

- Hairless is normal. Gelda will have shaved her pussy too, I said, in the same cheeky way as him, challenging him.

- Yes. She did and I saw it, in the bedroom, when she was getting dressed.

- Show us then. I want to see if it's the same as my wife's - I insisted, teasing him.

Just as he had done with my wife, Jason took his hand to his wife's panties and pulled them all down in the front.

The two women stood in front of us with their bikinis down, letting us see their beautiful pussies.

Gelda's pussy was just as beautiful as my wife's. And also hairless.

They closed the erotic show, suspending their panties and told us to go soon to the beach.

We left, Jason and I, with the spectacular and exciting images of our wives' pussies firmly fixed in our minds. Thinking about sex. Wanting sex.

Me excited to have seen Gelda's pussy, Jason excited to have seen Sila's.

After many beers on the beach, talking about the sex we would have when we got to the flat, Jason was the most excited. So he remained audacious.

It was of him the suggestion:

- We let's fuck a lot on this holiday. We have our lovely partners, with their beautiful, hairless pussies. We can do barter, and have a double advantage. Each one will have two pussies to enjoy, the men, and two cocks inside themselves, the women. Today, I fuck Sila, you can fuck Gelda.

The suggestion stirred us up. We were horny, all four of us wanting sex. The possibility of each of us having two male and two female partners was exciting.

We didn't say anything, but in our hearts it was already decided. We were going to swap wives. Each of us would fuck the other's wife. And they would spread their legs for the other's husband.

When we left the beach, Jason was embraced with Sila and I with Gelda.

We went to take showers together. With no clothes on. The men with hard sticks. The women, with shaved pussies.

We kissed a lot, they grabbed our dicks.

We went to bed like swapped couples. Gelda sucked my cock; Sila gave Jason a blowjob. I fucked Gelda, put my entire cock inside her pussy; Jason used his hard cock on Sila's pussy.

We both craved it and the swapped wives let us put our dicks in their little asses.

Ten days of sex, horniness and pleasure. Jason and I fucking Gelda and Sila.

When we returned home at the end of the vacations, Jason asked if we were going to continue the play. I told him they could visit us, so we could have continuous sexual exchanges.

We are two friends and happy couples.

********

Maíra, our only daughter, turned 18 and the next morning she left her room entirely naked for the coffee table, where I and her mother were waiting for her. Insinuating and beautiful, sensual, slender body, beautiful conical breasts, with thick beaks, well-defined waist, flat belly, pert little ass and pussy, closed, full, with a small tuft of black hair in the form of a narrow vertical strip, so faint and delicate that it didn't cover up the slit at all, leaving a glimpse of the cracked tear..

It was the first time we had seen her like this. Before our surprise, asking why she had forgotten to put on her clothes, she said that this was how it would be now. She would always walk around naked in the house. Opted for freedom and wanted us to accept her nakedness.

And we soon got used to the slender and beautiful figure of the our beautiful girl who was always naked. She only dressed when we had visitors and to receive her boyfriend.

As for her boyfriend, however, her modesty lasted only a short time. At first, after the greetings and a brief conversation with us, she would take him to her room and there they would stay for a few hours. We heard indistinct sounds, moans and whispers, indications that they were screwing.

But soon she left the room naked when she came to get more beer and things to eat. Making sure for us that she was naked in the room with the man she was dating.

And she evolved, leaving her modesty aside, passing to receive him naked, all undressed, at the apartment door. She only dressed when they were going out, never to stay at home.

One night, it was late, we went to bed, he hadn't left, he was still in the bedroom with her.

In the morning, Maira came without clothes for breakfast with us, and warned us that her boyfriend was still in bed, sleeping. She carried him cake and toast.

Today, at 21 and on her third boyfriend, her way of life remains the same.

Is our daughter and we love her.

Robarreto
Robarreto
172 Followers