Short Erotic Stories 02

Story Info
Naked girls and fucks at the independence party.
2.1k words
4
2.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
170 Followers

Another selected short story from the erotic variety show for your enjoyment, full of fantasy and horniness.

In an imaginary and sensual kingdom, the independence party has erotic and orgy-filled aspects. The girls are between 18 and 23 years old.

**********

In the Castle, the girls of the weekly erotic program, coming from all parts of the Kingdom, get up punctually at 7 o'clock in the morning.

They pee to relieve the night's tension on their bladders and go downstairs for their collective bath, which they take naked, in the showers of the gym.

They are dried with soft towels by a group of girls and dressed in thins and shorts tunics of tulle. And that is all. During their entire stay, don't wear bras or panties.

They go to the refectory and are served a hearty first meal of the day.

In the flower gardens, they sit on stones and village elders, some as old as 90 of age, bend down in front of them to begin the sensitization and eroticization of the bodies, smoothing and caressing with nimble and eager hands, the feet, going up the legs and thighs.

In this operation, they have an integral, perfect and very close view of the beautiful and delicious slits of them, without panties, one part with beautiful tufts of black or golden hair, in varying quantities, some more, some less, and another part well shaved, without any hair in the vaginas.

They can get close the hands to the pussies, on the tops of the soft and sensual thighs, but they cannot touch them.

They get their dicks hard and many masturbate while smoothing and caressing delicious female thighs. Which is a pleasure for all.

Ended this phase, which lasts about twenty minutes, they take off their short dresses and lie, naked, face down on mats on the lawn.

Other girls, who had been lying there like that in the past weeks, participants of the anterior erotic programs, kneel beside them for the sensitization and eroticization of the upper rear of their bodies.

They work with their nimble feminine hands from the buttocks to the nape of the neck.

They squeeze and caress the delicious whites asses, slapping, pressing, pushing away and opening buttocks, groping delicate little asseholes, some even daring to press them and stick a part of their finger in them.

And they go up the back, to the neck, with caresses subtle, sensual, exquisite, experts, that excite the naked young women.

Who again sit, now naked, on the stones.

This time, it's boys from the village who come up to grab their beautiful breasts, with manual stimulation of the firm globes of their tits and their delicate, sensitive nipples. They also run their hands down her bellies.

Inexperienced, they try to do their best, learning also, there, how to handle female breasts and wombs. The bold, or cheeky, pinch the breasts and give gentle kisses or nibble on the thick nipples.

Everyone has fun time and the girls are very excited.

The boys leave and the married men arrive.

It's up to them the final phase of preparation.

The most delicate, intimate, and effective process of arousing the girls.

No time wasted, they go with the hands between their legs, in their pussies, and begin, in a delicious and delicate ritual, the work of masturbation.

The task given to them is precisely that. Stimulate the sex of young women.

With calm, talent, and great precision, they blindly search, with the finger tip, inside the delicious slits, first, the peduncle, with the calyx and corolla surrounding the clitoris, the most sensitive and excitable carnal point in the female body.

Located the delicate and tiny organ, they excite it, with the finger. They do this slowly, time-consuming, and softly. With care and great caring, they squeeze and caress the tip, the exposed, uncovered part of the clitoris.

The girls vibrate, shudder, squirm. They come.

The husbands, married men from the village, used to caressing women, to making them reach orgasm, delight themselves with the young little pussies. From the clitoris, they run their fingers down the delicate apertures. They run it up and down the vertical body cut between the girls' legs. They make double movements, alternated, sequential, massage in the slits and in the clits.

When the girls are well lubricated by the efficient work of your fingers on them, playing with them in their private parts, they now locate the delicious orifices.

They search and find the small and tights vaginal holes and insert their fingers into them.

With their fingers inside, inserted in the vaginas, they start to thrust them in and out of the tight tubes, causing spasms and great pleasure in the pussies.

The girls are in the pinnacle of pleasurable agony and uncontrollable horniness. They convulse their bodies and come. They have had pleasure being stimulated on the clitoris, now they reach new orgasms with male fingers pounding on their pussies, like the true specialists and experts, real aces, that married masturbators are.

They don't stop. They stick their fingers in their pussies and make them cum once, twice, even three times.

After several minutes of intense masturbation, when they are at the highest point of erotic arousal, being stimulated all over their bodies, and now, intensely in their vaginas, the married men move on to the final phase of their work.

The skillful, enjoyment-filled masturbation has caused them to flood with liquids. Their pussies are full, leaking vaginal fluids.

They take their fingers out of their cunts and contemplate, with satisfaction, the result of their performance. The pussies are wet. Very juicy. Full of feminine fluids.

They were really splendorous massages on those pussies that make them proud, full of themselves. They did a good job.

Then those married citizens, inhabitants of the village, put their faces between the naked legs of the girls and suck their pussies.

Instead of their fingers, to provoke enjoyment, they now use their mouth and tongue, to lick, kiss, suck and taste the vaginal juices that they have provoked with masturbation on the young pussies.

They lick and suck all. Each of them does an oral job until they leave the girl's pussy clean and dry again. They drink all their sweet and tasteful fluids.

With this final, magnificent, they finish their preparation for the great festival in the evening. They are hot and horny. Ready. Prepareds.

The erotic stimulus of this morning left their bodies and emotions primed for the great sexual attractions to come.

They dressed up, in the summary clothes that were meant for them, and went to lunch. A beautiful banquet, where the municipal authorities and ladies of the community greeted them, praised their beauty and encouraged them to continue, until the big event of the night, where they would be the biggest attraction.

Some authorities and ladies commented from time to time that the young women chosen for the great evening moment were without panties. The men looked on, full of erotic curiosity, suspending their short dresses. The women present found it exciting and delicious when, on request, the girls they lifted their dresses and showed the pussies, even in the presence of their husbands and of the servants who served the table.

It was a great party, and gestures like this helped the lunch to run in an atmosphere of much joy.

Twelve or fifteen pussies were exhibited during lunch.

After the delicious lunch, which filled them with pleasure and joy, they said goodbye to the diners and went to rest.

The chaplain priest, one of the leaders of that great civic celebration they were taking part in, from whom they asked for a blessing, took the initiative to suggest that, in the bedroom, they should lie naked, so that they could keep their sensuality and arousal high, without diminishing the horniness that the morning's work had instilled in their bodies.

Because, he explained with a sly smile, the absence of clothes, in women, leaves them with a free mind, loose and thinking about sex. Desiring pleasure.

And going on, with confident audacity and sensuality, he added that it would be good if, lying down, naked, they masturbated a little. Doing this at regular intervals. Each in themselves or in the other, which would be even better, as it would increase a lot more the stimulation, pleasure and excitement, if one touched the other's sex.

That the act of masturbation, by themselves or through their mates, besides giving them pleasure - which is always good - would have the special effect of keeping their bodies excited, their minds lively, and their sex organs hypersensitized. Characteristics that would allow them to perform more spectacular, profitable and efficient performances in the erotic festivities programmed for that night, in which they would be the main characters.

Explained that as an important figure in the community, he had watched, with other municipal leaders, all their remarkable morning preparation.

They had been without panties at first and nudes all the morning and were like this at the lunch table, without if didn't mind it. In totally uninhibited conduct.

He realized, and could say with total certainty, that they had enjoyed being touched in all phases of the activities, and especially being manipulated in their sexes by the married men. They had enjoyed it. And not a little. They had enjoyed it a lot. Multiple times. Multiple orgasms.

So, he concluded, always with a libidinous smile, a bit masturbation in bed, in the afternoon, would be very useful for them. Two or three times each was the minimum that he recommended in preparing their pussies for the sex-fest that awaited them in the following hours. The sexual organs should always be well prepared, and with masturbation they exceeded expectations and gain in stimulation, arousal, and qualification for pleasure.

He would do it himself, he explained. He would masturbate a little, in his room, after wine and a hearty lunch, because he wished to have his erotic senses wide awake at the moment of the best civic spectacles of sex.

And if it was not forbidden by the organizers, he would personally go to their rooms to guide and help them to relieve themselves sexually in a manual way.

The girls were grateful, pleased with his helpful advice. They regretted that he could not help them by going to his room. They promise to visit him at his residence the following week.

They agree that they will visit him in small groups, two or three at a time, so as not to attract attention and so that, since they are fewer in number, he can better exercise his erotic skills on them. He will thus have more advantage than if he went to their room that afternoon.

The religious man gladly accepts and says that he will not let them down.

They noisily and happily climb the stairs to their room, where they strictly follow the priest's instructions. They take off their tunics and, naked, lie down for a brief and stimulating rest. They comment on how well their pussies were worked that morning. They enjoyed being sucked in them by married men.

And they began to masturbate, one in front of the other, exciting and stimulating their pussies for the evening's revelry.

So excited and horny were they that they didn't sleep, excited and exchanging racy comments.

When the "valet de chambre" on duty in that wing of the castle entered to tell them it was time to go downstairs for the show, he had a curious reaction, causing laughter to the girls. Before the wonderful sight of fifteen girls lying naked on their beds, all of them without any clothes on, in joyous excitement, he regretfully commented: "a banquet like this is only for the others, not for us, the employees".

At 5 p.m., before the authorities and in the courtyard full of guests, they performed, dancing and doing graceful choreographed movements, entirely naked, for forty minutes. They were highly praised and applauded, both by the men and women present.

Next, they were then instructed to go inside and spread out in the woods. Always naked. They would stay there from 6 to 9 pm. The men present would also come in, looking for them. And each time they found them, they could copulate. In an extravagant sex-fest under the bluish light of the clear moonlight. Dozens of men scouring the territory, trying to find out where girls were hiding. Finding them meant the prize of fucking them.

Since they were in the majority, each girl was fucked three or four times.

Thus ended the festival day. Until next year, when other selected girls would take on the task of providing sexual fun, joy and satisfaction to the inhabitants of the town.

Robarreto
Robarreto
170 Followers