Short Lead

Story Info
A little leash play with her boyfriend and the store clerk.
1.5k words
4.11
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lazy boring day, nothing to do on a Saturday night. I hear keys jingling as my boyfriend gets home from the store. The door swings open. Labeled bags from the nearby store are set down on the table as he walks through the room. He proceeds to put them away, only for me to stop him.

I step over to him, "Aiden, I got it!" I reach over to the first bag, only for him to stop me. "Is there something wrong?"

"I got you a gift Kaira, just close your eyes." He smiles as I close my eyes. He walks me back over to the couch and I sit down. I hear the sounds of paper ripping and a metallic clatter on the counter as he curses under his breath.

"Having a hard time opening that?" I giggle. He grunts as I hear the pop of plastic.

"Nah, couldn't find the scissors, I got it though."

I hear the sound of Aiden's footsteps on the tile as he approaches me. "Are you ready?" he questions.

I nod. I suddenly feel the feeling of metal chains on my neck as well as leather. I open my eyes. Aiden was holding a leash in his hand, a metal leash was attached to my neck by a leather choker with chain decals. I hear the sound of the metal moving as he flicks the leash.

A sudden rush of embarrassment rushes to my face as I look up at him. He grabs my hand and helps me to my feet. "It's a warm night, let's go take a walk." Aiden smirks.

"O-outside?" I cross my legs, feeling exposed in my shorts and crop top. Aiden pulls me towards him with the leash.

"Yes, it's 3 am, there's not many people out. You'll be fine Kaira." He runs his fingers through my hair, my nerves and embarrassment now seeming to fester between my legs.

I slip on my shoes as he leads me out the door, locking it behind him. The early morning breeze hits my bare legs as we walk around the block. "So where are we going?" I ask timidly.

"Well, we're going to the store for one, and then I'll figure it out from there." Aiden says, my face turns pale.

"What if we're caught?" I ask, clearly now scared of the consequences. He yanks on my leash and I come towards him.

"I doubt we will. Trust me." He kisses me, slamming his lips into mine. The excitement was clear on his face as we finally approached the little snack store at the end of the street.

A tired clerk stood behind a register in the back, clearly not paying much attention to much more than his phone. Aiden slams me up against the soda machine out front of the store. "Spread your legs Kaira" he demands. I shakily agree. At this point, my panties are wet with anticipation.

I hear Aiden's pants unzip as he pulls out his cock. His fingers push over a side of my short shorts and panties as he shoves his cock in my tight, waiting pussy.

I moan aloud as he pounds into me, every thrust was hard and deep. I quickly tried to muffle myself, only for Aiden to slap a hand over my mouth. "I know you like it, but we got to be quieter okay? But don't you dare stop moaning, moan into my hand." I nod. I feel my juices dripping down my thighs, and making mess of my shorts as he fucked me.

A familiar feeling runs up and down my clit as I come close to cumming. Aiden seemingly notices this as I squirm under him. "Don't cum until I tell you to Kaira..." I hear him say in my ear.

I hear him grunt as he shoots his first load into my awaiting pussy. "You may cum now my pet." And with those words, I squirt my juices across his cock and the ground. I shakily turn around as he tugs my leash.

"Start walking to the lake, maybe we can fuck on the beach" He whispered in my ear. However, our plans changed quickly as the cashier came out the front doors of the store.

"I saw you guys on camera, you could have gone around back, there are no cameras back there." He leans up against the wall and looks at Aiden.

"Do you want a turn?" Aiden looks at the cashier, who has turned a crimson red.

"I...I guess, as long as she is okay with it." He replies. I look at the cashier and Aiden.

"Sure, what's yours name?" I ask, he grins.

"Lucas. Yours?" Lucas asks in response.

"Kaira..."I blush.

"Well Kaira, it seems you're his pet tonight, how would you like to be shared?" I gulp as my imagination takes over.

"Maybe we can head back to my house and we can fuck there...-" Aiden quickly interjects into my statement.

"No, we'll use the counter. He's gonna have some late night drunks he's got to take care of. Let him and I'll make you work too." I look at Aiden and then at Lucas. Both seeming to have a thought as to how to proceed.

Aiden tugs on my leash and leads me into the store behind Lucas. The counter was higher than Lucas's midsection, just above his belly button due to the safes and cigarettes behind the counter. Aiden pulls me down to my knees behind the counter as Lucas unzips his jeans and shoves his cock down my throat.

Aiden ducks down behind the counter and lays on his back on the floor as someone enters the store. Lucas begins to assist the customer as I bob my head on his cock. I then feel Aiden slipping under me, between my legs. His dick slides into my wet pussy as he pulls aside the middle part of my shorts. I moan, only for Lucas to shove his cock deeper down my throat. I gag and continue to suck as Aiden's hands wrap around my waist as he starts fucking me. He tucks Lucas's jacket up under his head as he thrusts his cock into me.

I look over at Aiden as Lucas grabs my collar and pulls me off his dick. I take a deep breath and lick the spit off my lips. "Never thought I'd be having sex in this booth, lucky I know the manager codes just remind me to wipe the cameras, unless you want me to leave a present for my manager?" He says, I blush.

"It doesn't matter....oh-" I moan loudly, biting my lip. "Fuck me harder Aiden!" I hear the bell ring from the door to the store opening as another customer enters. Lucas slaps his cock against my lips, asking for access to my mouth. I allow it, taking him as deep as I can. I begin to play with Aiden's balls, and watch his legs flex with the added pleasure. I finally squirt across his cock, my womanhood clenching around him as I feelings. the euphoric feeling. I suddenly feel Aiden spasm under me as he shoots his load into me.

"Do you need anything else ma'am?" Lucas asks the customer, who is now at the counter.

"Nah, I think I'm alright. Just the drink" She replies.

I hear Lucas scan the item and hand her the card reader for her to insert her card. "Thanks, have a good night!" The lady quickly leaves the store as Lucas looks down at me and yanks my hair.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna-" His salty seed fills my throat and runs out of my mouth, dripping down my cleavage. Lucas pulls out and I gasp for air.

Aiden slides out from under me, and zips himself up quickly, and jumps up to his feet. He yanks my leash as I rise up shakily to my feet as well. Lucas grabs a napkin and wipes off his cock. "Thank for the fun, maybe I'll catch you guys again soon" He smiles and waves us off as we leave out the door, Aiden once again leading me by my leash down the street.

We round the corner as someone runs up behind us. Aiden whips around and comes face to face with Lucas.

"Hey, it's my shift change...is it okay if I tag along?" Lucas looks at me and then at Aiden.

"We were going to head to the beach, wanna join us?" Aiden asks.

Lucas replies. "As long as we take my car, we can parade her around at the beach."

"Deal" Aiden follows Lucas back to a nearby parking garage with me in tow beside him. We approach a grey suv and Aiden releases my leash and helps me into the back.

"Take off all of your clothes" Aiden demands, I blush as my shirt comes off, and following quickly behind, my shorts.

"Now look pretty my love" Aiden says, whipping out his phone and taking a picture of me. "I'll add this to our little collection at home, are you up to film Lucas?"

"Fuck yes" Lucas says as he begins to explain how it should go. I listen to their conversation and I could only get wetter from the anticipation of being put on display with an extra cock to fuck me.