Short-Series: I Want You

Story Info
Short series.
3k words
4.29
4.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: I have a taste for interracial sex/love stories of black women being used in forced love/scenes, dubious consent, and non-consent scenes with white men, and unfortunately, there are far too few of them - far too many of the interracial stories involve black men with white women or other cultures.

If my stories are something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, Please stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. There are other stories out there you may like. The others that enjoy my story, please let me know how you feel. Thank you

Shout to Kenji Sato for editing!

Dustin opened the door to his apartment. There stood Asia Johnson, five-foot-four, big brown eyes, with a warm smile on her sun-kissed, dark face. Her long, naturally-black, ringlet hair cascaded down her shoulder. Her beauty captivated Dustin, as she walked past him into the small studio apartment. She had walked further into the modest abode, and dove into his bed. Asia was drowsy after another failed night on Tinder. Dustin settled for the sofa found beside the bed and smiled at her as he saw her get comfortable. The two of them had reconnected after leaving university. Dustin had moved into her apartment building about one year ago.

"Hello to you, too. That bad, huh?" Dustin said.

"The restaurant was nice." Asia poked her lips out.

"What happened?"

"Ugh, the date was awful. All the man did was talk about himself. By the time I could get a word in, his wife showed up, halfway through the dinner!" Asia sighed, in frustration. "She called me all sorts of names; slut, whore, home-wrecker. Ugh, I did not even get a chance to order dessert to go. Who cares about their sexless marriage," Asia grunted silently, hunched over, pretending to stab her heart. "How did I know he had a wife, and oh my god, how did I forget about the twins."

"Asia, it's okay," Dustin said, as he placed his hands gently on the sides of her face.

Asia loved how nice Dustin was to her.

As both sat there, Dustin could not keep his eyes off the half-open shirt. Dustin gazed at what Asia had on; she wore a short front-slit miniskirt with a low V-neck cut, white, cashmere sweater that was struggling to hold her C-size breasts.

Taking a step back, he stared long and hard before his lips began to move. "Maybe you should get changed." Dustin said, licking his lips, stuttering. Finally, he walked over to his dresser and hamper, handed her a towel, and a long, black-red Guns N' Roses t-shirt. "This should be long enough." His gaze drops to her lips.

"Thanks." She smiled crookedly.

After the shower, Asia felt beat. She was drained and wanted to sleep and forget about tonight. Asia walked out of the bathroom. The biting cold filled her lungs with every breath of the stale air that filled the tiny room.

Dustin let his eyes slide all over Asia's long, curvaceous body, loving the way her loose breasts moved underneath his shirt before she got into bed under the warm thin blanket that hugged her body.

Dustin whispered to himself, "Hermosa Chica Negra."

"What the fuck did you say?"

"Nothing." Dustin threw back his head and let out aloud, "Why do you get offended so easily?"

"Well, I don't know what you are saying to me."

"Then learn the language, and stop being offended," Dustin snorted.

"Don't fucking start! Just fucking speak English." Asia pouted her lips. "You know I had bad experiences, with people talking shit about me in another language," Asia huffed.

"So, do you think I'm talking shit? I like you, Asia."

"I'm tired and I want to sleep. I do not want to argue with you, Dustin," Asia murmured, as she closed her eyes.

Asia's soft voice drifted off, leaving Dustin in a loop. It was Asia's first time coming into Dustin's apartment. Asia's apartment was five floors up. She had not gone home because she did not want to hear her roommate's sexual tirades -- keeping her up all night, frustrated -- Asia was left with the only choice of coming here in her inebriated state.

"Wake up," Dustin said, as Asia slowly opened her eyes.

"I'm not sleepy at all... Come on let's go smoke a blunt on the balcony," Dustin said, pulling Asia up by her hands.

Asia and Dustin smoked outside on Dustin's balcony. They reminisced about the time they were back at Lynn University, and wished how they could do it all over again.

"Bruh, if I could have told Amy Fisher off; that, that pimple-face bitch. When Amy pushed me off the bleachers." Asia screwed her face into a grimace that reminded him of his neighbor's pug. "Mind you, and it was for no reason because she thought I had a crush on Marcus Turner."

Dustin laughed hysterically, "Don't talk about my girlfriend when you make that ugly face," wiping his eyes. "Plus, we all know how clumsy you are. We all know you had a thing for Marcus, too."

"One, I am not clumsy, it's called unbalanced, sir! Plus, why are you with her again? She is evil!" A long sigh came from her lips. "I thought I liked him, but he called me a cock-tease. I was hurt, just because I wanted to save myself for the right person does not make me a cock-tease."

"Please, you cannot flirt and lead people on, Asia." Dustin's eyes widened, "That makes you a tease and you get what you deserve at that point."

"I don't flirt with anyone," Asia said.

"BULLSHIT, and do not roll your eyes at me, Asia. Yes, you do; plus, you flirt with me all the time."

"I... do not flirt with you." Asia felt a lump in her throat and ignored it. "We are getting off topic," she said, folding her arms and pursing her lips. "We were talking about Amy, and the fact she is evil."

"Like always changing the subject," Dustin laughed, and it sounded more like an evil cackle, than an expression of amusement.

"Amy cannot be all that bad. You are working for her company."

"No, no, no, I work for her father's company, not her," Asia mumbled angrily, waving her hands in Dustin's face.

"Whatever, I'm sorry, okay, calm down."

"You always do this. I am sick of you always trying to blow my high," Asia said, clicking her tongue.

Somehow, Asia was not feeling as tired when she finished the blunt. Dustin placed the small roach into the ashtray, and they decided to call it a night.

Asia and Dustin went inside the apartment. Dustin started to tidy up the bed. At the same time, Asia looked at his pictures stuck on the wall from when he was in college.

"You look so cute in these pictures," Asia said, as she stared at his wall of fame.

Dustin had a bronze, golden tan; he was medium built, about six foot three. Dustin was attractive with chestnut brown hair and greenish-brown eyes, and was of mixed descent German, Cuban.

"What happened to you!" Asia said dramatically, as Dustin let out a faint laugh.

"We've known each other for more than six years now. This is the first time we have ever been alone," Dustin said, as he now stood behind Asia.

"Yes, it's strange," Asia replied. "Who would have thought, it's kind of cool. We made it, though." Asia's smile was utterly contagious.

"Asia. I want you," Dustin said.

"What?"

Just then, Asia felt him direct her waist from behind. Asia was a little surprised and tried to move his hands from her stomach.

"Let it be," Dustin whispered slowly into her ear, as he brushed away Asia's hair. Dustin held her tighter. Asia could feel him breathing on her nape. Finally, Dustin started to nuzzle her hair and kiss the back of her neck.

Asia was taken aback and asked him in a calm voice. "D, umm, what are you doing?" The hair started to tinge along the back of her neck.

Dustin did not seem to hear anything. Asia tried to break away, shrugging her shoulders to let loose his hold, but Dustin was too strong. He held her and kept kissing the back of her neck, aggressively pushed Asia towards the wall in front, trapping her.

"Ahh, you are hurting me, Dustin," Asia moaned, but he did not stop as he now started to hump her slowly from behind.

"Why are you doing this," Asia roared this time.

"Shhh, it's going to be fine," Dustin replied, as he threw Asia onto the bed. Asia laid there face up, staring at Dustin's face for the first time in shock and horror. He quickly unzipped his pants, threw them on the floor, and lunged at her.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, DUSTIN!" Asia shouted, even louder this time.

Dustin placed his left hand on Asia's mouth and signaled her to keep quiet. He lay on top of her, and she could feel his penis rubbing against her stomach through his underwear. Everything about this was wrong. She did not know what was happening at that moment and what Dustin was doing. Her ability to analyze the situation was hampered by the fact that she was buzzed and high. Asia's thought process was not transparent. Asia knew she was not reacting to the situation as she should have. Asia lay there confused, shocked, and appalled, all at the same time.

Dustin removed his underwear and started to lift Asia's shirt slowly. Asia held Dustin's hand as he went up to her thigh. Asia shook her head as if she were pleading with him to stop and not to go further. Again, Dustin did not seem to care. The intense heat of Dustin's thick eight-inch cock-head against her virgin slit. Asia's body started trembling. Asia felt his pre-cum ooze out against her pussy lips. With a sharp grunting and moaning sound, Dustin pushed forward, using his weight to penetrate Asia. As the first inch forced its way in, Dustin let go of her mouth. Asia screamed until her voice was hoarse, the sound of her screams and moans echoing through the bedroom. Dustin grabbed her by the wrists and held her down more securely.

Giving Asia a lustful eye, Dustin leaned in and kissed her a bit, letting her calm down slightly as Asia began to pant heavily. Tears poured from her eyes as her voluminous breasts shook beneath his bare chest. He was lifting his hips to a better position. Dustin opened Asia's legs further apart, so he could himself further inside of her tight pussy. Slowly, he let his cock invade Asia's virgin pussy. Her tightness caused Dustin to wince as Asia's cry of pain turned into grunts and moans again.

Asia lay there emotionless. Not trying to resist in any way whatsoever, she stared up into Dustin's face, as he continued to pound harder into her; she flinched as he went in and out. Asia remembered feeling this sense of euphoria and intense pleasure at the same time. Asia moaned as she could feel Dustin inside her.

Dustin panted heavily. As he felt his cock burst her hymen, Dustin gasped. He thought Asia was lying about being a virgin, but he was not expecting her to be so tight; it was intense for about five minutes, during which neither Dustin nor Asia uttered a word. Pausing for merely a moment, Dustin caught his breath and pushed harder inside.

The squishing, tight sound of a virgin pussy being violated momentarily and uninterrupted, sent Dustin's body into a wave of lust. Whenever Asia moaned a little loudly, Dustin put his hand over her mouth. The thrusting continued, and she would sense a deep pleasure every time he did so. Asia found herself having conflicting emotions. Asia was forcefully getting fucked by her friend, whom she trusted blindly at one point, but did not know whether to feel ashamed and humiliated. Asia had never been sexually pleasured in that way or in any way before this. She would not allow the guys to go all the way, always stopping halfway through, and they would call her a slut or a tease. How did this happen with Dustin, her friend?

She could not believe she was finding joy in the situation. Asia was feeling disgusted with herself; she knew the feelings she was having were immoral. The way her pussy was getting hot was driving her insane. She knew everything about this situation was very wrong. But it was something about him, having him shutting her up, and forcing himself upon her, that turned her on-- immensely, at that. Asia closed her eyes and groaned as it started to hurt even more now.

Asia felt the head of Dustin's cock push up against the wall of her cervix. Asia cried out as she shook her head, begging for Dustin to stop; her words almost incoherent. Ignoring her cries once again, Dustin started pounding his cock in and out of her pussy. His heavy balls were swaying, just missing her abdominous, round ass with every deep stroke. With every sharp stab at Asia's cervix, Asia winced, her tears falling non-stop as she whimpered and groaned. The pain and pleasure were almost overwhelming, as she felt the tiny entrance to her pussy slowly being stretched out. Dustin's thrusting became shallower and more brutal. Asia's pussy lips clinging obscenely to Dustin's massive shaft, that was stuffed inside, stretching and pulling with every thrust.

Suddenly, Asia felt a terrible urge to pee, and tried to push Dustin off with her hands.

"I have to pee. Please, Dustin," Asia said, as she tried to move him.

"I can't Asia, just pee on me," Dustin grunted.

He firmly held her there. The urge to pee was uncontrollable now. Dustin's panting increased. Dustin grabbed Asia by the head, making sure their eyes were locked together. As he grunted and groaned, with his cock inside of her pussy; his balls were tightening, his shaft tensing up. Dustin's grin grew wider as his hot breath was upon her small, beautiful face. Dustin barely managed to keep his eyes open as he let out a loud, almost wild, grunting yell; his cum suddenly shooting directly into Asia's no-longer-virgin pussy.

Falling on top of Asia, Dustin moaned loudly. Asia released fluid on the bed as Dustin felt hot liquid pour all over him. Dustin laid to the side of her, and reaching down, he grabbed Asia's sore pussy. Stroking his fingertips up and down her slit, he tasted her juices. Dustin realized then that Asia had not peed, but had an orgasm instead, and was dripping wet. The feeling of her wet pussy against his fingertip drove him crazy.

"Fuck, Asia you cum so hard. I bet that's the first time in your life that has happened." Dustin said proudly. "We're fucking again," he added vivaciously, "Come on, let's go,"

Asia could hardly breathe. The lower part of her body convulsed violently, but at the same time, she felt an extreme sense of 'pleasure pain.' Asia bit her lip, her eyes darted everywhere, but at Dustin.

Dustin took that as a signal of her wanting more, but was too ashamed to admit it. He positioned himself at her pussy entrance. Asia could not believe Dustin wanted to go again. After the most intense orgasm she has ever had, Asia tried to cross her legs, begging him to stop, as tears trickled down her face.

Asia's slit was inviting. Dustin just stared at the beautiful chocolate doll that was underneath him, she giving him the view of her naked body, her plump breasts, her wet pussy. Watching Asia begging and crying made his cock grow rigid; he forcefully entered Asia once again. Dustin slowly pumped in and out of her pussy; the warmth and wetness sent him to swivel.

The sensations were incredibly overwhelming despite 'or was it because of?' Asia's whimpers and cries. Dustin slowly kept thrusting his stiff dick back and forth, increasingly working his long, thick cock into the naked chocolate goddess. Dustin knew that he would have to have her repeatedly.

"Fuck, Asia, I knew you'd be this tight... Oh FUCK, I should have fucked you sooner, I knew you wanted this the first time I saw you. I know you will always think of me after this," Dustin grunted, as he pulled out and slammed back in. Asia screamed as Dustin sweated and growled as his cock impaled her. Finally, after moments of what seemed like unbearable pain to Asia, Dustin came inside of her. Dustin moaned, and then he arched his back and laid down on top of Asia with his arms wrapped around her neck. He was breathing heavily into her hair. Neither Dustin nor Asia said anything, as Dustin stood up and went to the bathroom.

Feeling embarrassed and betrayed, lying there, Asia was too sore to move, her pussy and pride wounded. Asia was going through a multitude of emotions, which she was not able to decipher. This was her first sexual experience, and she was exhausted due to the uncontrolled convulsions that racked her body. Asia laid in the bed and watched Dustin as he came out of the bathroom and laid right next to her. They both looked at each other. Pulling Asia toward him, he started to kiss her lip.

"God, you are so sexy, Asia. Good night."

After the kiss, Dustin turned the other way leaving a confused Asia thinking of the chain of events. How could he cheat on Amy? How could he do that to her? Closing her eyes, Asia figured they would talk in the morning about what had happened. The next day, Asia woke up to an empty side of the bed. Dustin was gone, but he had left her a note.

"Don't be late for work."