All Comments on 'Short-Series: I Want You'

by 4Klo_Black20

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this story was a good start and that I'd like to have more ... More, more, more, please.

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20about 2 years agoAuthor

I want to leave a PSA: please, no one is twisting your arm 💪 to read this story. Please save your comments and don't write 💩 about you not liking it or the writing style. If you don't like it, go and read something else. Lit has about 1 million other stories for you to read. Pick one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think 🤔 this deserve a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Unfortunately, there are far too few of them - far too many of the interracial stories involve black men with white women or other cultures."

Woman, do you not see the number of BWWM stories on this site compared to the number of BMWW!? I think you may have a problem seeing the trees in the forest here and just don't like Black men. It wouldn't surprise me that most of you bed wenches have a problem with Black men whilst ignoring the fact that you are destroying your own race.

Kindly take your work and shove it in whatever hole your white master isn't fucking!

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black206 months agoAuthor

Ok, anonymous user, go off 😂, but you STILL took time to read this, and I still appreciate you wasting your time to write this keyboard warrior 😂.

Love you 🤣😂😘

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious5 months ago

Gave this five stars. Hot sex scene. I agree with you that there aren't enough black woman / white guy stories on Literotica.

My stories are usually the opposite of this, in that both partners explicitly consent, versus your focus on nonconsent / reluctance, but I do enjoy a hot non-consent scene. I've gotten feedback from readers that they really liked consent stories, that there's not enough of those here.

Have you considered making a story with a twist where it appears at first that the black woman is being raped, but then little hints start getting dropped that it's maybe consenting partners role playing at non-consent? Think you'd get some good ratings off that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user4Klo_Black20@4Klo_Black20
420 friendly Welcome and thank you to the new followers, and I also appreciate the long-timers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES