All Comments on 'Short-Series: Someone Like You'

by 4Klo_Black20

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20about 2 years agoAuthor

I want to leave a PSA: please, no one is twisting your arm 💪 to read this story. Please save your comments and don't write 💩 about you not liking it or the writing style. If you don't like it, go and read something else. Lit has about 1 million other stories for you to read. Pick one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

gave you a chance; read 4 stories. If you ant to make a non-con story then do it. all this tip toeing around is a waste of a read. or at least delete the introductory paragraph, because you obviously don't know what you want.

Your story is a romantic novel with some drama, not a "force" novel

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20almost 2 years agoAuthor

Like is before I’m not twisting you arm to be here. If this isn’t your style please find something else to read

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

Darlin, I loved it, gave it 5 stars! I'm a horny ole white man who would enjoy having sex with you!! I like being in control, with whoever I'm with. I'm very much attracted to all voluptuous women, no matter what their skin color is, but I'm very turned on by the contrast between black and white skin however.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious5 months ago

Gave it five stars - dark and disturbing, but interesting start of a possible love story. Would love to see a chapter two exploring how the female protagonist's subsequent sex life was affected by this traumatic experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user4Klo_Black20@4Klo_Black20
420 friendly Welcome and thank you to the new followers, and I also appreciate the long-timers.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES