All Comments on 'Short Tales 02: Sleeping Sister'

by JohnMurray4173

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
santorinixxxsantorinixxxalmost 2 years ago

This made me cum so fast. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most exaggerated stories tell of the 10 inch cock, or triple G breasts, but having your dick pull her backwards on the bed is completely new. Not good or believable, but new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it would have been a bit better if she was still asleep. After he cums in his sister, then he can try with Mel afterwards. Nice short story.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Another short, nasty story...and sister loves his beer-can cock. Offering up her friend, and herself, again...A very nice twist to the effort!

Five**5**Stars!! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🌋⚡😱

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to say, its a twist that she was into it, but it doesnt fit with the theme all that well. This is a non-consent story. All these stories like this where they twist at the end so you done have to feel bad are fucking stupid. Its a fantasy. You can get off to the story even if its rape. Just dont actually do this shit in real life. But stop pulling the punches with the writing. The main character of this story is a monster. Even if she liked it in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnMurray4173@JohnMurray4173
I write two types of stories. The ones I prefer all contain elements of actual experiences that I have had in my BDSM career. The others, are fap stories. Stories with little to no set up or substance. All negative feedback given anonymously will be immediately deleted. If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES