Shortless Shorts Ch. 02

Story Info
More short masturbation stories.
1.8k words
4.44
6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ropucha
ropucha
16 Followers

Sunlight

Sunlight filtered through the blinds. As he stretched, the sheets slid across his bare cock. Cool air surrounded his sack and flesh as he pulled the cover free. His soft flesh lay to one side, semi-rigid from the material's caress. Spreading his legs, his balls dropped to the soft fabric, freeing them from his inner thighs. The light warmed his cock slightly as he lay, now fully exposed on the bed. Lingering thoughts of warm lips and soft breasts crept through his mind, stiffening him more. Bending one arm behind his head, his other dropped to his warming flesh between his open thighs. Slowly, his fingers stroked the soft skin, across the head and down the shaft. Fingers cupped his balls, slowly moving them. Fingertips softly slid up the hardening shaft, before teasing his head again. He curled his hand around his cock, lifting it from his abdomen. With a slow pace, his hand deftly pumped the flesh. Soon the cock was warmed from both the friction and building arousal. Drops of sweet nectar formed on the swelling head. He swirled the clear juice over the tip, before taking a quick taste of himself. More gentle pumping added to the slick flow from his now hard cock. The flesh was taught and smooth as his precum-lubed hand slid up and down. Soft moans and low guttural groans added to sounds of slick flesh. He again licked the juice from his fingers, saliva now mixing with his cock juice. As his head became more and more sensitive, his hand squeezed and pumped the shaft more. His balls tightened, his hips rising slightly from the bed. His face reddened much as his cock did. His orgasm was building fast. Then, with a few final strokes to the head, his cock exploded. Spurts shot onto his chest and stomach. His hand continued to stroke his now twitching cock as more ropes of warm cum erupted and oozed onto his hand. His body convulsed as he milked more warm fluid from his engorged cock. His balls contently drained, the grip on his throbbing, softening cock relented. Releasing his flesh, it resumed its softened lean to one side, the final drops of cream slowly oozing from the tip. His glazed hand fell to his side. As the sun rose higher, his bare skin was warmed as the scent of his eruption filled the room, and he drifted back to sleep.

Small Screen

The email was labeled "NSFW", which she knew not to open except in private. The body simply read "For your private enjoyment" with a link to private file share. She decided bedtime would be best, but she was already flush from what might be behind the link.

She was all snuggled in for the night when she clicked the link. On her phone's screen appeared his stiff cock, tenting his shorts. Realizing it was a video, she hit play. Her arousal started immediately as she watched him slowly remove his shorts, the thick cock bobbing as it was freed. She lightly bit her lip as his rod swayed on the screen, her free hand delicately tracing her hardening nipple. His hand was now lightly stroking his cock, making it twitch. Her own hand had now slid between her thighs. She watched as his hand coaxed the first bead of precum from the head. Lubing his cock with the clear liquid she had tasted so often, the faceless hand began a rhythmic pumping up and down the shaft. His soft moans and the sound of slick flesh on flesh drove her hand into her pajamas and between her now moist lips.

Watching him masturbate was nothing new, having watched him in various venues. But she had been present during those sessions, experiencing the sight, sound, and even aromas, of him pleasuring himself. Now she was watching his cock redden more and more as his hand stroked and gripped it. On another business trip, she knew he regularly jacked off as a release. Once they self-pleasured themselves while on the phone, but now she was watching that very act.

Her own masturbation sped up as his moan began to change. The cock on screen was engorged and she could tell he was close. She paused and quickly removed her bottoms, opening her thighs more. As she hit play again, he slowed his pace slightly. "Fuck," she thought. He was going to make her wait to watch him cum. His hand disappeared briefly before she watched drops of lube trickle down his shaft. He gingerly spread the lube up and down his rod. Before resuming, he gently massaged his sack. His hand now wrapped around the stiff flesh, his pace resumed the rapid motion of before. Her own fingers were now well lubed from her own juices as soft cursing filled her ears. She could just see his balls start to tense as his moans deepened.

The first spurt shot off screen. As the second string of cum streaked across the screen, her body tensed as she came herself. She twitched as more cum erupted from his head. The electric shocks from her pussy continued as the thick cream oozed from his cock. Her body relented as his glazed hand squeezed the remaining drops.

The video shook a little as it panned up his chest. Ropes of white cum stretched up his stomach and onto his chest. The video ended as a mouth blew her a kiss.

As the video faded, she quickly saved it to her phone, stashing it away in a private folder. She replayed the video multiple times that night until her pussy was well satisfied. At least once she played the spurts of cum in slow motion, and another she closed her eyes and just listened to him jack off as she jilled herself off.

The next night, he opened his email. There was a reply to his original message. It simply said "Thank you" with a link. He clicked it and watched her cute panties slide down her thighs...

Pulling it out on the couch

As was usual for late in the evening, he had lost his day attire for a more relaxed look of a shirt and his boxer briefs. She looked up and watched him stroll by, the pouch of his shorts well-formed and slightly tented. She went back to her book as he sat down and adjusted his cock, legs spread. He adjusted, well, played a little more as he flipped through the news on his phone.

Continuing to read, she noticed his hand was rubbing his cock a little more than usual. She wasn't opposed to him stroking his bulge, usually enjoying watching it grow as he did. Every once and while, he'd open the fly of his shorts and scratch or adjust his balls. At one point, he opened the fly, but instead of a quick adjustment, he pulled cock and sack out, carefully wrapping the fabric around the base of his shaft. She glanced out of the corner of her, slightly biting her lip. She loved seeing his manhood out in the open, but he often wasn't this bold. Still looking at his phone, his free hand slowly and softly rubbed up and down his flesh. Not quite to jacking off pace, he was keeping his cock hard nonetheless. She almost made a comment, but wanted to see what he'd do next. He tugged on the head gently, before resuming his gingerly fluffing. It didn't take long for the bead of precum to collect on his cockhead. Noticing his juices were starting to flow, he rubbed the clear fluid over his head, making the darkened skin glisten. With a glance over at her, he spread more of the sweet nectar down his shaft.

Now lubed, his hand wrapped around his flesh and quickened the pace a bit. She tried to focus on her book, but the sight of his hand stroking her favorite sex toy was too distracting. As his hand slid over the now more reddened cockhead, his head tilted back slightly and she heard the first soft moan. Her gaze dropped back to his cock, watching his grip change. His thumb was now sliding over the head as he pumped. Then he rubbed just the tip before wrapping all fingers back around the shaft. His hand then pumped from the base all the way to the head and slightly past.

At this point, his phone was at his side and he was lost in the pleasure of his hand. His thighs had spread more and he slumped down slightly. The spontaneous masturbation was warming her pussy as he continued to stroke his cock. Now his pointer finger and thumb encircled the fleshy rod as he pumped just below the head. She enjoyed giving him handjobs, and he always welcomed her hand wrapped around his cock. but she definitely enjoyed watching him fuck himself. She thought about helping, but he was too far in to need assistance.

His face was reddening from the rapid pumping, and the approaching orgasm. Slowing his pace slightly, he turned towards slightly and reached out to her breasts with his free hand. Taking the cue, she lifted her shirt and popped her tits from her bra. Now with a visual, he caressed her nipples as his other hand sped back up. The sloppy sound of his hand pounding his cock and his fingers playing her tits made her pussy twitch. She briefly closed her eyes to enjoy the sound and touch. His groan woke her as she knew his cum was getting close.

His hips lifted slightly from the couch as his hand pumped faster. She watched the deep red tip of his cock as his thumb spread more of his fluid before his hand slid back down and up. The grip on her tit tightened slightly as his hips lifted more. With a deep groan, his cock exploded. The thick white cream shot from the engorged head, landing on his stomach. She so loved watching his cock explode as his hand kept squeezing and pumping. Spurt after spurt shot out, some landing on his briefs, the rest over his stomach and hand. His body shook slightly as the final, deep waves of his orgasm shot through his body. Her gaze was fixed on his now glazed hand and cock. Squeezing and tugging on his flesh, the last drops of cum slowly slid out of the now sensitive head.

With a final shudder as his hand stroked the tender head, he opened his hand. The thick strings of cum stretched between his fingers and palm to the now softening cock. The aroma of his cum filled the air as she watched his cock layover, dripping still leaking cum onto his underwear. With her tits still out, she leaned him and kissed and thanked him for the show. She stood up, packed her tits back into bra, and then went for a towel. Upon returning, she gave him another kiss as she dropped the towel to his crotch and gently wiped the sticky cream from his now soft cock.

ropucha
ropucha
16 Followers