Shorts 03

Story Info
New Years Eve ends in an unexpected way.
1k words
4.59
2.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

This happened many years ago but I still think about it. I had been friends with Jeni forever. We never dated but we'd have sex occasionally and she would blow me regularly. She gave amazing head!

It was the year we all turned 21. We had left a New Years Eve party to watch the ball drop at Jeni's house. It was the four of us, Me, Jeni, Catherine, and Amy. It wasn't anything unusual. We were always hanging out.

We smoked a little, drank a lot, and watched the ball drop. It was a great time! We hugged and kissed at the new year came in. We danced and hooted and hollared.

After a while we decided it was time to go to sleep. Jeni's parents were great but they were strict about boys sleeping with girls under their roof. The girls went to Jeni's room to sleep and I changed into my sweats and crashed on the couch as I had done many times before. It didn't take long before I was out cold.

I don't know how long I was asleep but I woke up to someone pulling off my sweatpants followed by a wet tongue on my balls. Jeni must have slipped out and needed her cock fix!

I was good with it. It was still feeling the effects of the tequila and pot from earlier so I just laid back and enjoyed it. And I figured she was enjoying it too because she was in rare form.

Jeni wasn't much of a ball licker. She kept to shaft sucking and knob slurping. But tonight she was switching it up. She'd noisily slurp my cock and slide down to lick and suck my balls. It was amazing!

I was quite surprised when she pushed my legs up and buried her face in my ass, pushing her tongue into my asshole. Surprised but not displeased! This was new to me and I was thoroughly enjoying it.

Once she had eaten enough ass she went back to my cock with new vigor. I knew I wouldn't last long as she aggressively worked her mouth over my cock and squeezed and rubbed my balls.

My toes curled and my orgasm gripped my body. Every muscle tensed, my body began to quiver as she continued to push her throat down over my cock. I finally, almost unwillingly, released my load and it launched into her sucking mouth, my arm covering my mouth to muffle my moans of pleasure.

She was in rare form that night. Even her aftercare was spectacular. She usually just swallowed and kissed the tip but tonight she kissed and licked it until it was soft, even kept rubbing my balls. When she was finished she even put my sweatpants back on me as I layed back with my eyes closed savoring my post orgasm fuzz.

Usually after blowing me Jeni liked to kiss me so when I felt her hovering over me I expected to feel her lips touch mine. But they didn't. I slowly opened my eyes to see what was going on.

What I saw terrified me. Inches from my face, grinning, was Jeni's father!!! His hand quickly covered my mouth as I pulled back ready to scream!

"Shhh...shhh....shhh.... Relax", he whispered. I was pulling away deeper into the couch. What had just happened hadn't fully sunk it.

Jeni's dad had just given me an amazing blowjob!!!

His hand was still firmly over my mouth and his other hand was under the blanket gently rubbing my  satisfied cock.

"Shhh....shhh...settle down, baby. Shhh..."

I couldn't push myself deeper into the couch then I already was. He had a mischievous look on his face, an evil grin.

"I've been wanting to suck your cock for years. I couldn't resist when I saw you laying on the couch. If you liked it, and I know you did, just stop by anytime and I'll make sure you leave satisfied."

He had gripped my cock by this point and was gently stroking it. My cock was responding by regaining some rigidity.

He pulled his hand away from my mouth and looked me in the eye for a few seconds. He gave my cock a little extra squeeze on the last stroke and whispered, "anytime" before getting up and heading toward his bedroom.

I layed there on disbelief. He was right, I did enjoy it. It was amazing! In fact I was stroking my cock just remembering it.

When I woke up the next morning it was like nothing happened. Jeni's mom was making breakfast, the girls trying to help. Jeni's dad acted normal, like nothing had happened. Just another morning.

I started thinking maybe it was all a dream. Seriously, the absurdity of getting sucked off by my friend's dad was setting in.

Yeah, I must have been dreaming or something.

After breakfast I showered and got dressed. I had to drive the other girls home then head home myself. We gathered up our stuff and we're heading for the door.

I hugged Jeni goodbye. I hugged Jeni's mom and thanked her for the awesome breakfast. I shook Jeni's father's hand and thanked him for having us over when he winked and mouthed "anytime".

My heart skipped a beat and my cock twitched!! It really happened!!

It took a little while to accept in my head what happened. At first I denied to myself how much I enjoyed it but deep down I knew it was amazing.

About two weeks later I stopped by to "borrow some tools" when I knew Jeni and her mother wouldn't be around.

Over the next few years Jeni's father sucked many loads out of my cock. Sometimes in his garage, sometimes in my car, even in my apartment a few times. And he kept the promise that he made that night that he always kept me satisfied.

I eventually moved out of state for my job. I've never been able to replace my regular DILF cocksucker though.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers