Shorts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers

I held up the pair of shorts. "I think these are yours," I said as I pushed my way into his room, grabbed June by the hand and pulled her, dragging her behind me. "And, this is mine," I added as we left the room.

The Supply Room

If supply rooms could talk, the one at the Maui Swingers Resort would have a lot of stories to tell. The closet was located on a short hallway across from a set of restrooms, around the corner from the lobby bar. It was used to store the booze and supplies needed for multiple bars, the front desk, and some other less-used areas. Since it contained alcohol, the door stayed locked all the time, but most of the staff and several of the regulars knew the four-digit code: 6969.

The closet got a lot of action. As one of the bartenders, Keahi frequented the closet more than most. He used to walk in on people fucking, sucking or otherwise engaged in some form of sex at least twice a day. That is until he devised a simple but effective way for people to let others know the room was "in use."

All employees at the resort wear colorful lei's, and the color of the flowers match various types of roles they have. Managers and front-desk people wore leis with blue flowers. The food staff wore red, bartenders yellow, maintenance orange, bellhops white, and the cleaning staff purple. Keahi casually suggested to a few people that they hang one of their leis on the doorknob when they're using the closet to get their freak on. The idea took off like wildfire.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,108 Followers
12