Should I Check?

Story Info
Scene from a hotel meet-up... for a girl I know nearby.
1.2k words
4.22
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are light grey cotton panties on the hotel bed for you. They are elegant with three diamonds along the white elastic waistband and a pink ribbon up near the hip. There is also a black satin blindfold and a note, which reads:

Darling,
I picked this ballgown just for you.
See you soon.
You'll look fabulous.
And this is important...
Tonight... say "No" to Everything.

You get naked and put it on and then stretch out face down on the fresh duvet cover. The blindfold helps you focus your senses as your nipples rub across the rough percale fabric. Somehow it feels sweet and innocent when your nipples harden.

Some minutes pass and you're startled by the heavy clunk of the door latch when I enter. You sit up quickly in the middle of the bed, still and quiet - on high alert with your firm nipples pointing up. But then you recognize me by my smell. You hear me take off my shoes, my jeans, my jacket, and my shirt. Once naked, I walk around to slip in behind you on the bed. I move your long chestnut hair aside and start putting soft kisses on the back of your neck and your shoulder tattoos. I slide my hands down around your ribs to cup your small warm breasts with firm pressure and pull you in tightly to my chest.

I whisper with a deep undertone,
"Kitten.. tonight you belong to me."
"I want to devour you."

I wrap my feet over your toned thighs and lock in under your calves to force your legs fully open.

I whisper close in your ear..
"Kitten, does that make you a little wet?"
"Your pussy is wide open and exposed."
"Only a thin piece of cloth stands between me and your clit."
"Maybe I should check if it's wet."
"Should I check your pussy Kitten?"
"Tell me."
No, Sir.
"No what? Use your big girl words, please."
No, Sir. I don't want you to check my pussy.
Please don't.

I release one breast and slide my hand down slowly.. feeling your silky belly on the way down to your navel. I lightly work the rim with my middle finger.

"Tell me again Kitten."
"I'm almost there."
Um
"Tell me Kitten. Say it."
No, Sir. I don't want you to check my pussy.
"That's good Kitten. Very good."

I slide my hand further down to your panties and run my finger inside the top elastic band. Time stands still as I feel your pussy hair on my fingertips. I bring my other hand down to slide it under the elastic along your leg crease.

"This may make you wetter Kitten."
"I'm going to check soon."

Our ears are hot and lightly touching. There is a long pause as I pull the top elastic band slowly away from your belly until the fabric forms a taut chevron. I can see your pussy hair through the large opening. I pull the panties out further, and further still.. until the cotton fibers strain and begin to rip loudly.

"Kitten, you're blindfolded, but guess what?"
"I can see your pussy now. It's beautiful."
"I love the thick chestnut pussy hair you grew out for me."
"Should I check?"

Please Sir, don't check! I think I'm very very wet already.

"Yes, I'm going to check."
"I must check."

Snap! I release the taut elastic band, and it bites you on the belly. It stings you, and your breath hitches.

I kiss you on the neck at the hairline behind the ear.. on the spot where you like to be kissed. Then I untie your blindfold, and drop it on the bed.

We're both looking down, cheek to cheek, to see that your light grey cotton panties are soaked through with a dark stain of pussy juice. We see the spot expanding, spreading, and getting wetter.

"Kitten, I need you to watch carefully while I check if you're wet."
"I need you to focus with me."
"Can you do that?"
Um.. No Sir.
"Oh, right.. the 'No on Everything' policy."

I laugh a little, and say to myself,
"Sometimes the victim of my own ideas."

"Ok Kitten. Fair enough. I'll help you."
"We'll do it my way. You'll have no choice but to watch."

Suddenly I grab your right hand tightly by the wrist.. so firmly that you can't pull away.. and we pause there a moment.. frozen.

Never before has a wrist grab been designed to send so many messages:

... come with me, I'll show you how.
... I take you seriously.
... this isn't a negotiation, now submit.
... you're the one I want.
... I wouldn't exert so much energy for anyone else.

My fingers are wrapped completely around your delicate wrist bones as I move your hand down to the dark grey wet spot on your panties. I feel you struggling, fighting me.. pulling back.. muscle against muscle.

You don't want it.
But I'm much stronger.

We struggle, but eventually I wrestle your hand down to the soaked cotton spot.

No, please Sir. I only do this in private.
"Shhhh. Kitten, don't worry. I'll help you."
"We'll check your pussy together. Trust me."
"Keep your hand there."

I lay my middle finger over yours, and together, we rub the wet cotton into your folds, working your labia and clit through the fabric, over and over. The cotton is sticky and gets caught in your pussy hair. I pull the cotton out while you keep going.

Finally, I feel your muscles relax, and your head tilts back slightly. Your breathing changes, and I can feel your firmness growing under the soaked cotton. You start stroking yourself fast, so I let go. And you do it alone.

"Wonderful kitten. That's sooo good."
Yes..Fuck. Uh-huh. Yes..

We're both looking down, gazing directly on the dark wet spot.. which has become the entire front of your panties. Your fingers are lapping away at the cotton.. digging into your open lips and jiggling them side-to-side, manically and quickly, followed by long, slow upward strokes. That's when the deep pleasure happens.

We are both watching intensely. Gazing together at the wet spot and your eager hand.. lapping furiously at the cotton. Our eyes are burning with the sight of something raw, something animal, something unconstrained.

I begin to kiss your special hairline spot again while I twist your nipples with my fingers. I'm darkly aroused.. very darkly aroused.. and a little pre-cum squirts out. I fetch it from myself and bring it back to your nipples, making them slippery. I spread the cum all around your nipples, massaging it in. I begin pinching your cum-moistened nipples between my fingers so they slip out with a pop! I alternate nipples quickly.. left, right, left, right, left, right..

pop! pop!
pop! pop!
pop! pop!

And I feel your nipples stiffen.. harden.. grow. I pinch harder, and now they spring out of my fingers with a backlash. You wince at first, but then your head falls back..

Uh-huh! That's It!! Keep going!! Holy Fuck!!
"Keep going, Sir!! Oh.. it hurts.

You squeal out..
Oooowww.. it huurrtss soo bad..
I'm really close!!

"KITTEN! KEEP UP WITH ME!!"
"LAP YOUR CUNT FASTER!!"

You do as you're told.. faster.
Fuck..Yes! Ow Ow Yes Yes!!

You burst with a wet surge. And cheek to cheek, we watch it oozing warmly out the side of your panties. I let go of your nipples to catch you as you slump back into my arms.

"That makes me so happy Kitten. Shhh.. "
"Well done. You're so adventurous."
"Now lay back on the bed. It's my turn."
"I'll go down there with my mouth and clean you all up."

"Because I take care of my girl."