Show and Don't Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a matter of days, she was sneaking around to his room whenever her mother was not at home because she had been convinced of a nearly obscene maxim that "a daughter's duty is to bring pleasure to her father." It was not much longer that she learned how to use her mouth and tongue to bring her father to orgasm and when he performed oral sex on her desperate pussy, she was hooked. Being brought-up in a strict household, she had an unnatural obsession with sex and she had always wondered what it would be like to have a firm, pulsing cock between her tender lips. Days spent with dirty magazines or X-rated movies instilled an inquisitive lust and craven desire to feel the texture of a stiff rod and for the true salty taste and feel of warm cum.

Her girlfriends had memories to share and she felt left-out, then having gained that carnal knowledge, she couldn't mention how it was acquired. This led to an unfortunate and short-lived romance. This perverted interlude was not lost on her and it ate away at her morals, but her father was conniving and convincing in his pursuit. Soon she was expert at tonguing his firm erection until he squirted his juices down her throat. Young Sheila needed some encouragement at first to swallow his salty load, but when she saw the thrill that this simple action produced and how she might be rewarded with a pussy-licking if there was time, or a new dress or pair of shoes, she eagerly fulfilled his every wish.

She marveled at the solid contours of his slightly curved cock and at the spongy helmeted tip that demanded so much of her attention. She liked being able to tug down the zipper and fish his squirming cock from its hiding place, where it would then gradually unfold and inflate like a big balloon in a holiday parade. It felt good to feed it all into her warm cheeks and feel the expansion as her tongue rolled over it, causing its great dimensions to push half-way out and her need to hold it while she sucked and licked the tremendous girth. Her dainty hand would ring his firm tool and slide up and down the thick column with the lubricating assistance of his precum. Her tongue would tickle the sturdy column as lapped at the sticky fluid and bathe his balls and shaft with her saliva. Her fingers followed the bluish veins that honeycombed his meaty vessel and she toyed with the flanged edge of his rubbery mushroomed cap. Thumbing the contoured ridge that hemmed the bulbous tip, she delighted in squeezing-out the salty liquid and using her tongue to sample its acidic residue. The taste of his warm juice was forbidden fruit but now it was available to her, and she yearned for it.

It was the ease at which she took to blowjobs, that led to her virginity being taken. The illicit manner of the sex and their secret trysts came to be as much of a turn-on as the acts themselves. Soon, she wanted more. "Incest" was just another dirty word that sparked her passion. She was taught to "69," and would suck his cock and swallow the thick white cream, then fall back and receive his lips on her squirming cunt until she shuddered and trembled with multiple orgasms. As she grew to lay back and enjoy his expertise at cunnilingus and dazed into sublime fantasies, her father gradually replaced his probing tongue with his prodding cock.

The first time was more surprise than seduction, she was in such throes of ecstasy having her clit nibbled and her pussy lips sucked, that she didn't realize that her father was lining-up his prodigious cock to finish the job. Laying on her mother's bed and writhing in delight, she mistook the initial penetration of his sturdy rod and when she awakened to the full thrusting and the 220 pounds that he pushed behind it, she was already impaled and her pussy juices were flowing. It produced the greatest climax of her young life.

Incest was not a new concept to her but pleasing her father overrode it. And the dark fantasy of hidden lust kept her coming back for more. Sheila tried to hide the fact, but she knew that half of the thrill was the indecency of the union. And having given-in to the initial temptation, she wanted to experience all of it. She learned to fuck in all positions and discovered that she enjoyed the sensation. Knowing that it was taboo and that her mother (according to her dad,) knew all about it but didn't want it thrown in her face, she felt little remorse for her continuing activities. She found the illicit nature of their secret rendezvous to be sexually exciting and caused her to experience tremendous orgasms and yearn for more. Only later did the recrimination eat at her. How many lies and how much self-indulgence led her down this path? And would the thrill ever subside?

It wasn't until another eighteen-year-old coworker proposed that things got complicated. She had been with only this one boy, who was equally as innocent, but she was now on an advanced course of sexual deviation and lying (to herself and others.) Kissing and petting turned to fumbling in bed and finally to her allowing another person to "take her father's place." They had been caught sleeping together after just the third attempt and were "forced" by both families to wed. Neither of them were truly in love, but the piper needed to be paid.

Her father thought that "it was a great idea to get married" and in a few weeks, her pregnancy began to show. No one was actually certain but her father seemed the happiest. It was a little murky just how she became single again but she now had enough money to have the baby and establish a home of her own. Neither his parents nor hers, troubled over the marriage or its dissolution.

Nineteen years later; after failing at two different intimate relations, and having been scarred for life, she was laying in a lonely bed naked and trembling, having teased and encouraged another family member into an incestuous situation and she was contemplating taking the next dangerous step on her lecherous journey of self-destruction. And having seen the reaction of her grown son to her libidinous liberties, she wondered if either of them would have the strength to resist this semi-Oedipal impulse.

The End of Pt. 1

Comments and Votes welcomed

12