Show & Tell Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I walked over and gave him a kiss. "Harold..., find yourself a good woman, no matter what her age. Make sure she has some fire and then teach each other what each of you wants from a sexual relationship, as well as one that is nurturing. I can promise you that is what I am doing and it is the greatest feeling in the world."

"Taking my hands, he kissed me, "Well.., if this is the last time I see you, and I feel very badly about that..., I'd like you to know that..., the memory, the one memory of these two nights that I've spent with you..., that will stick in my mind..., is the picture I have in my mind of you taking off your dress tonight. That picture..., of you in this room..., naked in front of me..., will be the last thing that I see in my mind..., at the moment that I die."

"Wow," I said to her, "that is some pretty heavy stuff. What will be your last thought?"

"That's easy," she said, "it will the very first time I saw you..., standing next to your granddaughter in my classroom."

I asked if she could possibly get away three Saturday nights in a row?

"No..., I'd love to, but we've got to pick Kim up at camp on Saturday. I can go out with you on Thursday though."

We made a date and kissed goodbye.

Driving back to work, I confessed to myself that..., while I figured that she'd have some sort of sexual experience with Harold..., I never thought she would fuck him. And thinking about that..., she hadn't mentioned his using any protection when they'd...? Did she go home after she left him and gone to bed with Harold's cum still...?

I couldn't wait until Thursday!