Show Me

Story Info
Emily and Lucas from 'Distractions' return.
18.2k words
4.56
5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sequel to:

'Distractions'

————————Prologue————————

'In hindsight' Emily thought as she got out of the car and walked hand-in-hand with Lucas toward the entrance of the mall. 'Taking his bet was probably a bad idea.'

She self-consciously twitched her skirt in place with her free hand and tried her very best not to blush. But the slim, pale redhead always blushed so easily that it was difficult for it not to show and at that moment she could feel it warming her face. There was no reason for it, she knew. The skirt hung comfortably just above her knees and her top was one of her favourites, it left just enough of her midriff bare to tease and hint and the collar showcased her slender neck. Neither garment was sheer, and there was no way for anyone else to know that she wasn't wearing anything else under them. But she knew, and that knowledge was at the forefront of her mind as they walked through the warm parking lot. She was sure that every person that glanced her way knew and her heart raced whenever anyone even glanced her way, and she attracted a fair amount of attention, something she had been used to before today. But now she was cognisant of it, she could almost feel every gaze on her body and she was sure that they knew what she wasn't wearing and what she was going to do today.

She tried to turn her attention away from thinking about it and obsessing over it as she took inventory of the rest of her outfit to make sure she had everything she needed. She was wearing her favourite strappy sandals on and her long hair was pulled back in a neat tail held with a complicated celtic knot that she had seen online somewhere and practiced for hours to get just right. Lucas had brushed a lot of knots and snarls out of her hair over the last week as she perfected it, and that had led to her current situation.

He had been grumbling about the fifth or sixth nasty tangle that she had worked into her hair as he gently brushed it out again and she had made the mistake of bragging that she would have the knot perfected by the end of the day. He had asked if she would bet her ass on it and she had said yes, knowing full well that he meant it literally. And the next day when she still hadn't been able to make the knot easily on her own, he had collected on that bet, which had led her here two days later.

"Alright." He said as they stopped in front of the doors to the mall. "Show me." He turned to look at her and she blushed again as her free hand went down and lifted her skirt as she looked around furtively. She could feel the air acutely on her freshly waxed skin as he looked down at her bared and displayed pussy.

"Excellent." He said and she stood there, skirt lifted and her sex on display to anyone who happened by as he smiled and waited. "Ok." He said finally and she let her skirt fall just as someone came out of the mall, head turning to look her over appreciatively. He had seen, she was sure of it... but the stranger just took a good long look at her and moved on without saying anything. She watched him go, feeling anxious and edgy before she turned back to her boyfriend.

"And just how often do I have to do this?" She asked, trying to focus on him and not on her situation or how she had gotten there.

"All day today, as often as I ask." He said with a smile, leaning down to kiss her and she nipped at his lip playfully.

"You're an asshole." She said with a smile and he winked before they turned and walked into the busy mall first thing in the morning on a warm July Saturday.

————————1————————

He was enjoying this a little too much in her opinion. The smug look on his face was annoying and only served to make her even more conscious of her state of undress. Her heart was racing and she wasn't really thinking about things as she got on the escalator ahead of him. But when she glanced back she saw how far back he was and she blushed as he made eye contact and smiled. She shook her head, seeing how many other people were around, but he nodded.

"Show me." He said quietly and she hesitated.

This was very different from the first time. There were a lot of people there and a random glance would let them see everything. Her hands were shaking as she lifted the back of her skirt and showed him her bare ass, letting the cloth slip from her fingers as she reached the top. He took her hand again and she looked up at him. A few weeks ago, he had had a bit of fun with her as she leaned out the window to talk with a neighbour and had gotten a little carried away. Ever since then, their love-life had become more and more playful and adventurous. He had talked her into shaving her pubic hair, but that had been a disaster. Her skin was too sensitive, especially down there, for the razor and she had been left with a painful burn and then ingrown hairs. So he had taken a weekend course to learn the proper way to give her a Brazilian wax and just yesterday he had had her lay out on the living room floor and he had denuded her completely, leaving her vagina smooth and slick and, she had to admit, rather pretty. The thought of that made her giggle because she had never really given much thought to the appearance of her vagina before, though Lucas commented on it often, usually to make her giggle before he made her moan.

But she was now acutely aware of the difference in feel that the loss of the hair had left, especially without the thin layer of her panties between her and the world at large. She felt the cool air on her bare skin with each step and she bit her lip as she wished not for the first time that she had a pair of panties on. She would almost rather be here in just a bra and panties than dressed as she was right now. At least her underwear covered the parts of her that she had been told all her life were secret and private and must remain covered, while right now all it would take was a casual look or a slight lapse for someone to see up her skirt and the thought of that terrified her.

But it also aroused her.

She could feel how hard her nipples were, feel how wet she was with every step, feel the twisty, fluttery feeling low in her belly that was so familiar to her. She bit her lip and fidgeted as they walked along, perusing the things in the windows, and she could see Lucas looking around at the people as they paused at one store. Her heart fluttered in anticipation, knowing that he was going to ask her but not wanting him to. This place was far too exposed, with too many people around them, too much of a chance to be seen too much...

"Show me." He said quietly and she looked up and saw his gaze in the reflection of the window, watching her steadily. Her breathing got faster as she lifted her skirt almost mechanically and bared her sex for him again. He looked for a long minute before he let her drop her skirt once more and she was gasping by then.

He tugged her on along gently toward other shops and other windows, toward places that were crowded with people and she went along almost meekly, her cheeks red and her heart racing and a feeling that she wasn't completely sure of gripping her like a fist. She wanted it to be anxiety, she wanted it to be fear and embarrassment at the situation and at what he had asked of her. But there was a part of her, small and quiet, that was getting steadily louder each time she heard those two words. And as they stopped in front of another window, she looked up into her own face. This store had a large mirror standing in the window and she was place so that she was right in front of it. She couldn't look away, mesmerized by what she was seeing. Her lips were slightly swollen and the way her skin was flushed looked less like a blush and more like the glow of arousal. She could see the hard points of her nipples under her shirt and the way she was breathing made her chest heave. She looked fuckable, and there was no mistaking it for anything else. Her eyes managed to shift to Lucas and she saw he was looking around again. But then his eyes found hers in the reflection and his little smile told her that he knew just what she looked like and she knew what he was going to say before he spoke.

"Show me." He said, and that quiet little voice in her head got just a bit louder, that voice that told her the truth even... or especially... when she didn't want to hear it. As she lifted her skirt and bared herself to his gaze again she looked herself in the eye and knew that it wasn't fear or anxiety that she was feeling.

It was anticipation.

————————2————————

Her legs were shaking as they moved on and yet the image she had seen of herself was burned into her head. She had looked so completely and utterly sexual in the mirror that there was no way anyone else could possibly miss the state she was in... could they? She looked around at the other people there and saw more than a few looking at her. For a moment she was sure that each of them knew, like they could see through her skirt and top and see that she was naked underneath. But then... she was always naked under her clothes. Everyone was always naked under their clothes. It was a thought that made her blush and giggle as she looked around, and the levity of the moment cleared her head enough to realize that people were looking at her because they found her attractive.

Lucas had pointed out in the past that people stared at her and she had laughed it off. But now it was like she was looking at herself from the outside and seeing herself as other people saw her. It was an eye-opening experience as they stopped at another store and her heart gave a little lurch.

He was going to ask her again, and she still wasn't sure how she felt about it. She looked to him and saw him looking around and smiled. He was very conscious of their surroundings and who was where and she knew he wouldn't say it if there was a chance that someone could see too much. It was why they had driven all the way out to Oshawa today, to minimize the chance that they would run into anyone they knew. But she also knew that he would push her limits, that he would see just how much she could take, how far she would be willing to go before she lost her nerve. Her heart beat even faster as she thought on that and he turned to look at her.

It all came down to how much she trusted him, and she would readily admit that she trusted him completely. He wouldn't jeopardize her job or her safety for any reason. It was why she had felt safe sending him nudes when their casual dating had turned serious. She knew that she would never see them online, that he would never share them with anyone for any reason. And that trust extended to this moment when he said the words...

"Show me."

...and she lifted her skirt with both hands and bared her flesh for him to see. She looked at him and he looked at her and she smiled, her heart racing and her mouth opening in a gasp as his hand came to her flesh and his fingers glided across her warm, moist skin. She drew a shaking breath and her eyes opened wider as she felt the caress, felt the tip of a finger part her labia and glide through her slit, stroking across her entrance and up, across her vestibule and then rubbing across her clit, making her whole body spasm as a little sound, part grunt and part moan, escaped her. She was trembling all over as he took his hand away and she stood there for a while, still holding her skirt up until he slid it from her fingers and let it fall, taking her still raised hand in his and leading her on.

It had been the single most erotic touch she had ever felt in her life, and she was the first to happily admit that they had a very active and adventurous sex life. They enjoyed one another's bodies and took great pleasure in all aspects of the act that they had ever tried. But something about that touch, casual and quick, had been enough to send a bolt of sensation through her entire being and she had nearly climaxed. Even now her legs were a bit shaky and she was clinging to him and wishing they could go home... or even just find a quiet corner somewhere.

She licked her lips as they walked on and she could feel the flutter in her belly turn to an ache in her core. She could feel the slick slip of her labia and then a tickle as a thick drop of her nectar ran down the inside of her thigh. It was enough to make her blush, but she said nothing and kept walking as he steered her toward another shop. She was sure that he would pause at the windows again. But then he walked with her into the shop and she bit her bottom lip. It was a women's clothing store, and she knew that he would push her further... but just how far was he willing to go? And when she saw that they were walking back to the lingerie section her heart lurched once again and she could feel a sudden numbness in her limbs as she slowed.

He wouldn't... He wouldn't dare...

Would he?

————————3————————

"So, what do you think, hon?" He asked as he looked at her over a rack of filmy garments that were meant to enhance nudity, not conceal it.

"I think pink is a terrible colour for a redhead." She said with a nervous smile.

He absolutely would, she found out as he raised an eyebrow, not looking at her as he lifted something off of the rack and held it up, closing one eye to overlay the garment with her body as she blushed again. She would almost be more covered if she was naked than if she wore what he was holding.

"So white then?" He asked, focusing on her again with that smile that told her he knew very well how well white went with her pale skin.

"Red." She said with a tense smile. "Or black, or green to match my eyes.

"You'd look like a Christmas tree in green." He said with a smile and she narrowed her eyes at him. It was her favourite colour and he had made that joke often in the two years they had been together.

"So red or black." She said as she went back to idly looking through what was available. She could see him looking around out of her peripheral vision and she wasn't surprised when she heard the words, but what he said still made her anxiety worse.

"Don't look up, don't look around... I want you drop something and then pick it up. Bend at the waist, not the knee and show me." He said as he kept flipping through what was on the rack.

She licked her lips again, her hands trembling as she lifted a slick black negligee from the rack and then let it slip from her fingers. She turned her back to him and bent just as he had ordered, her legs straight and her hand coming up to surreptitiously slide her skirt higher up her ass so she was completely exposed. She felt his hand on her skin and the caress of his fingers across her slit and then her perineum before he moved higher and pressed lightly at her rear. She gasped as she gathered the dropped lingerie and then stood. She was shaking slightly and unable to do anything but stand there as he came around in front of her and lifted the garment from her fingers. She thought he would put it back, it was far more daring and risqué than anything she owned and the idea of wearing that, even in the privacy of their apartment, made her blush again.

Here is what I want you to do." He said as he grasped her wrist and brought her hand back to the hanger. "I want you to go in the changing room and put this on and take a selfie wearing this... and only this... and send it to me." His order made her gasp, but she nodded. "Then you can get dressed again and we'll buy this and one other thing." He said and she nodded, blushing deeply as she took the hanger and went toward the dressing rooms. One of the sales staff came over and got her into a room with a smile and she locked the door with trembling hands, hanging her handbag on the back of the door and then the lingerie on the wall and she turned and saw the mirrors that formed a little alcove at the back of the booth. It would allow her to see herself from every possible angle.

She chewed her bottom lip as she unclasped her skirt and then shucked her top and froze when she caught sight of herself in the mirrors. She stepped forward, eyes wide, and stared at her own body. She wasn't normally vain, but with the state her mind was in, she couldn't look away. She was practically radiating sex at that moment and every part of her body broadcast it like a speaker. With her pubic hair all gone, she could see that her labia were slightly swollen and glistening with moisture. Her breasts were just a bit larger than seemed normal for her frame though they were still only a B-cup. But they were firm and high on her chest and her nipples were pale and pink and hard. The piercing in her navel glinted on her flat, slightly tone abs and her limbs were slender without being thin.

If her hair had been loose, she could have been Botticelli's 'Venus', all she needed was the giant clamshell. She smiled then and reached not for the lingerie, but for her handbag and her phone. Smiling, she took a picture of herself in just her skin, making sure to get a good angle, and then sent it to him before she dressed in the lingerie and took another picture, staring at herself in the mirror as the filmy garment only added to the amount of sex appeal she seemed to exude. It cupped the bottom of her breasts and made the seem larger than they were and hung jut enough past her waist to hide her sex, though any movement would make it swish and give little teasing hints of what was hidden. With the right panties and some garters and hose she would be sex personified and the idea of that made her smile in spite of herself. She posed a few different ways to get the pictures and after she sent them to him she was almost reluctant to take it off again.

Despite her reluctance to even try it on, she found that she loved the way it looked and felt on her skin and she wanted to wear it out, though that wasn't really possible with the outfit she had worn that day. When her phone buzzed, she glanced at it to see a text from him;

[Stay just as you are right now and answer the door for me.] He sent.

She felt her heart race. She was still wearing the lingerie, and the idea that he would see her in it here made her suddenly very self-conscious of how it made her look. There was no mistaking this for anything other than an invitation to sex. But she went to the door and opened it and he was standing there with a smile, blocking the door with his body but still pushing it open as far as it would go, making her more nervous than ever. He stood there for a long moment looking at her body and she was trembling as she fought the urge to duck for cover or hide.

"Take that off and hand it to me." He said and with shaking hands she stripped out of the garment and handed it to him, standing there in just her sandals and looking up at him.

He was a good seven inches taller than she was and she had to tilt her head back pretty far. When his hand took her chin she knew what was coming and rose up on her toes to kiss him, her hands gripping the front of his shirt and her mouth working against his. She moaned into the kiss and savoured the feel of it, the smooth slip of his tongue against hers and warmth and passion there that sent a thrill from her head to her toes. She was ready right then to drag him into the booth and fuck his brains out, but he broke the kiss and left her breathless as he handed her something.

"Here, try this on and send me another picture." He said quietly. "Then put your clothes on over it. You'll wear it out of here." He said and she nodded a bit vacantly as he stepped back, briefly exposing her naked body to the room.

But she didn't care right then, she was too tightly wound to even think about where she was or how she was dressed at that moment. He remained like that for a long moment, staring at her and enjoying the sight of his sex-hungry girlfriend, all but naked, standing before him. She was twenty four but could pass for sixteen with a little effort and they had had a lot of fun with that over the last few years. But right now there was no mistaking her for anything other than the fully grown and mature woman that she was, even with her five-four frame.