Show Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had she ever been this turned on before in her life? Probably... but she couldn't remember it. She looked over at Lucas and he raised an eyebrow in askance, glancing at her before looking back to the road as they left Newmarket. The newly laid five-lane blacktop stretched out ahead of them into the night without another pair of headlights or taillights in sight.

"Is there..." she began quietly, stopping as her mind caught up with her thoughts, but then she pushed on. "Is there somewhere we can stop around here?" She asked, looking his way again and he looked her way before he looked at the road again and nodded.

They drove along for another five minutes or so before he turned off of the main road and stopped at a gravel turn-out among some trees. He pulled far enough back off of the road to give them some cover, but by then she was too antsy to care. No sooner had he put the car in park than she was out the door in just her skin, immune to the feel of the gravel under her bare feet as she moved to the front of the car and stood looking back at him, lit by the headlights and shivering not from cold but from excitement. She had never felt this way before. A day spent teasing and playing around, their illicit, discreet play during the day surrounded by so many unknowing people and then her naked walk through the isolated convenience store...

She suddenly felt like there was a motor inside of her, driving her relentlessly and warming her as she started to dance, revelling in the coolness of the night and the feel of the air on her skin, her face lit with a beautiful smile and her heart racing as she spun and turned, arms out and hair flying around her. It felt glorious to be this free, to be this open and exposed and without cares or worries and she laughed and turned and danced and spun and when she stopped she could see him sitting on the hood of the car, watching her with a smile on his face. She was breathing heavily and positively quivering with excitement.

"So I take it you had fun today?" He asked and she laughed as she padded closer to him, almost vibrating with need.

"That would be one way to put it." She said, her mouth wide with a smile and her eyes dancing with amusement and excitement.

The headlights to the car turned off then and she could feel the sudden difference in the night as she looked at him looking at her. There was no mistake about what they both wanted, what they both needed at that moment and no words could really express their desires. All that would suffice would be action, and she crossed the space to him in two steps and grabbed him even as his arms came around her and their mouths came together in a kiss as she all but leapt on him. He took her weight easily and she clung to him, her mouth working and their tongues tangling and everything coming out all at once, all of the frustration and excitement and anticipation of the day, all of it adding up to drive her to this almost feral state. She felt his hands knead her ass and pull her in closer and she moaned into his mouth, gasping for breaths between ferocious kisses. When she felt his leg come up between hers and press against her pussy, she pressed down against his thigh and ground her hips around.

It made her sob and tremble, that feeling, and when his finger pressed at the plug, her whole body trembled and jolted and shook and she sobbed again. God, how could this feel so good? How could he play her body this easily? She had no answers for her questions, and she didn't really want any either, she just wanted him to do it again, wanted him to do everything to her all at once and her mind was a chaotic jumble, unable to think about anything but sex. She was being ruled by her limbic-brain, her Id, her most base and basic mind and instincts. She didn't register that they were outside, didn't care if there was anything or anyone else around them, didn't even think past the moment. When her back hit the hood of the car she just looked up at him and wrapped her legs around his waist as her hands tore at his shirt, the fabric tearing and the sound only registering as background noise to her hungry mind, something to be ignored as her mouth came to his throat and chest and tasted his sweat as she tried to devour him, leaving a dark purple mark on his skin without even realizing she was doing it. She felt his hands moving frantically between them and then the hot press of his cock and her back arched and her legs spread further to welcome him in.

"Yes... yes..." She was gasping words between her teeth, pausing to kiss and bite him, her body convulsing as she sought to feel him inside of her as quickly as she could.

She moaned and whimpered, pulling at him with her hands and legs, begging wordlessly and more needy than she had ever been in her life. And when she felt the smooth head of his cock press at her entrance she smiled and looked up at the night sky and the stars as he filled her in a single hard, deep thrust. She cried out, her voice finally free to express her feelings as she came almost instantly. She held nothing back this time, the sounds of her passion echoing back from the night as her body trembled and pressed up against him, her core clenching down so tight that he couldn't even move. He groaned at the feeling and she clung to him, panting for breath and trembling as the pleasure ebbed and some of her conscious mind returned. She looked up at the sky again and some of the stars were moving, shooting and dancing across her vision like sparks. She realized that they were phosphines dancing across her vision and she smiled and relaxed back onto the warm hood of the car, looking up at him where he was braced on the hood over her.

"God..." was all she could manage, her mind still whirling and her hindbrain still trying to assert itself. He smiled back at her and for a moment she was sure she would get a grip on herself once again. She managed to get the mental equivalent of a fingertip on her control... but then he moved and her thoughts whirled out of her grip once more and she gasped as he drew back and then filled her again and the stars shot and swirled again and she sobbed as any pretense at thought or control left her.

All she could do was hold on as he moved through her, each withdraw leaving just the tip of his cock at her entrance and then he thrust, filling her again. She felt his hips slap against her backside and his sac swung up against her back and then he was pulling back again, sliding through her even as she gripped with her core and tried to keep him still. But she was too wet, too slick and aroused to do more than slow him and when he filled her again, his tip pressed hard at her cervix and forced the air from her lungs with a grunt as her back arched and her whole body slid across the hood of the car. She was moaning, and then sobbing as he controlled her utterly.

This was part of why she had fallen in love with him in the first place, because of the way he could make her feel and how easy it was for him. He treated it like a game, enjoying everything he did to her along the way and he had once told her that he didn't feel right unless he made her scream, made her toes curl and her eyes cross, and he was amazing good at doing just that. She could already feel another orgasm rising and when his mouth caught her nipple and sucked hard it broke over her and she cried out again, almost screaming in her release. Her body tensed and her back arched and she clung to him, needing him to stop moving so she could get her mind back from the chaos it was trapped in.

But he was merciless, never stopping his steady thrusting and the harder she tried to regain herself the more her control faltered and her thoughts slipped away like they were covered in grease. Another orgasm came fast on the heels of the last one and she sobbed, her arms slipping away from him as he moved through her and then suddenly her feet were on the ground and her breasts were pressed to the hood of the car. She had no idea how he had managed it, but he had turned her over without ever taking his cock out of her and she was shocked silent as she tried to get some sense of control back. She braced her hands on the car as she panted for breath and looked back at him, only partially seeing him through the curtain of her hair as his hands gripped her hips and he looked back at her.

This position... why did he have to like this position so much? She could easily remember bending through a window to talk with their next-door neighbour Edna a few weeks ago and he had taken advantage of her in this position then. He loved it when she was in this position, even though neither of them lasted very long. She thought about the other toy he had bought, the one they hadn't used yet and bit her lip as she wondered what it would feel like as he rocked her forward as he moved back and her hands curled into fists, her eyes unable to look away from him as the motion reversed and he pulled her back to meet his stroke as he filled her once again.

It jolted through her body and colours flashed behind her eyes as her back arched and she straightened her arms and rose up. God... this position... what was it about this position that did this to her? What was it about the way he fucked her that just knocked her out of her damn head? She felt his hand slide up and down her back as he moved through her and she found herself moving along with him, rocking back to meet him and then and forward to match his stroke, feeling his cock slide through her and press hard at her innermost barrier. When his hand slid around her throat and pulled her head back, she lifted her eyes and looked at him, upside down, her back arched as his thumb caressed her lips and she lost all sense of controlled thought again. Instinct was taking over completely and the world was spinning and wavering as she didn't even try to fight against it. She smiled, the first quavers of her orgasm rising again as he looked back at her...

Then his thumb pressed at the plug and she grunted, felt her body tense for a moment before she howled as her orgasm hit her like a speeding train. She straightened her back and felt his hands slip around her and fill with her breasts, squeezing hard even as his cock spasmed and his cum filled her to overflowing. She was trembling all over, the power of her orgasm swallowing her consciousness whole and then a moment later the rest of her followed and the night faded into the perfect darkness of oblivion.

————————Epilogue————————

She woke as he was settling her into bed and she turned her head to smile up at him languidly. She felt warm and comfortable and relaxed as she settled into the sheets.

"Did I sleep all the way home?" She asked groggily.

"Yeah... you sort of passed out and then slipped into sleep. I didn't want to wake you." He said, settling in on the edge of the bed.

"God... that was amazing." She said with a smile as she shifted and then tugged at him until he laid down in bed with her and she could snuggle into him.

"So no complaints? No worries or fears?" He asked.

"Oh, of course there are, but none that I want to think about right now and none that would make me change a single thing we did today." She said sleepily.

"So would you do it again?" He asked and she opened one eye to look up at him, her mischievous smile all the answer he needed, but she squirmed slightly, running her hand up and down his chest, her hand slipping under his shirt to touch him skin to skin.

"Actually, I couldn't help but notice that there is a big mall in Newmarket when we were driving through." She said with a smile and he laughed and leaned down to kiss the top of her head as she shifted and threw one leg across his body and pressed herself closer to him. God she felt so needy, and the soreness between her legs did nothing to dissuade her from wanting more of the same.

"Actually, I have a different idea in mind, but I'll get to that later." He said as he reached over to his nightstand and pulled the drawer open. She thought he was reaching for a condom and she grinned... time for round three!

But he lifted something she couldn't see in the darkness of the room and set it down on his chest and she had to lift her head to look at it.

Suddenly she wasn't sleepy anymore as she sat up and straddled his hips, lifting the little black velvet box in her hands, her heart thumping and racing in her chest and she was suddenly more anxious than she had been all day long. Even showing herself to him and being seen by strangers, being fingered to orgasm in the food court and masturbating in the theatre hadn't made her as anxious as she was right now in the instant before she opened that box. And when the lid came up and she saw it...

The little silver ring sparkling with diamonds and sapphires made her heart almost stop abruptly.

"Oh my god... Lucas this... this is an engagement ring!" she said, looking at him with her eyes so wide that he thought he could just fall right into them.

"Yeah, yeah it is." He said with a smile, his hands settled on her hips as he looked up at her and he could see the first tears sliding down her face as she covered her mouth with her hands and stared at it again.

"So... is that a yes or a no?" He asked and she couldn't even speak, she could only nod her head.

She almost didn't let the little box go when he took it from her fingers, but then he lifted the ring out and slid it on her finger and she sobbed and stared at it, the gems flashing against her skin in the dark.

"Show me." He said softly and she turned her hand so he could see it on her before she collapsed against his chest and he held her as she cried her tears of joy. And when she had finished having her cry, she lifted her face to him and kissed him and the kiss, as kisses do, turned to something much more there in the dark of the night.

The End?