Show Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached in and pulled the door closed and She stood there for a long moment, staring at it and trying to catch her breath. What the hell was happening to her that this exposure was making her feel this way? Just what was she becoming?

————————4————————

She was zoned out as they left the store and walked on through the mall. She felt every step, every movement of her legs very clearly and she was shocked at just how turned on she was. It was cruel that he was keeping her out here, walking her around pointlessly when she was like this. She shivered as she thought about it and when she shivered she could feel the panties and bra that he had bought for her to wear.

They were barely underwear, more like the ghost of underwear, a filmy little purple thing with a slit down the crotch of the panties and a shelf bra that was more frilly lace than anything else. She really shouldn't have been all that surprised at his choice, he liked her in things like this. She hadn't thought the colour would go with her skin and hair but she had to admit that it did look good on her. They were so sheer that they may as well have been made of cellophane, however, and the way the panties rode against her pussy only served to make her more and more aware of her unanswered arousal. She was fidgety and uncomfortable when he stopped at yet another store and she glanced up to see what he had in mind now. Would he make her show him again? The idea of flashing her body was almost laughable, but her heart still beat a bit faster as she saw just how many people were around them.

"You doin' alright, Em?" He asked with real concern and she scowled at him.

"You know how I'm doing." She grumbled as she fidgeted in place, the panties were pressing against her in ways she couldn't ignore, not as aroused as she was.

"You look uncomfortable." He said and she blushed and nodded. "Is it the new panties?" Even as she nodded, she realized her mistake and her eyes got wide as she predicted exactly what he was going to do. She knew he was smiling even without seeing his face and like an echo of her thoughts, his words came.

"Then take them off and hand them to me." He said and she stiffened, her eyes turning to see just how many people were around them. They were near the food court and it was busy. There had to be a thousand people right in that area and all it would take was one person seeing her, one turned head at the wrong moment, one glance her way when she was exposed and she would...

What?

What would she do? Would she die? No, she couldn't even pretend it would be anywhere near that bad. She would be embarrassed, of course, but likely they would just leave and she would have a shocking memory that would pop up when she least expected it. She lifted her eyes to his face and he was watching her calmly. She didn't look away from him as her hands went to her skirt and slid up and under, lifting it enough to bare her hips but nothing else and she hooked her thumbs through the waist of the panties. He hadn't given her any instructions on how he wanted her to take them off, so she pushed them down far enough to fall on their own and let them go. She stepped out with one foot and used the other to lift them to her hand and then passed them to him.

She was defiant as he took them, the little smile on his face enough to infuriate her, but she felt like it was a victory regardless of what he...

"Oops..." He said with a wink. "Could you get those for me, hon?" He said as the panties fell from his hand to the ground again. "And bend at the waist."

She blushed as he took a half step back and she looked down to see the panties on the ground near her feet. She bent at the waist just as he asked and snatched the useless thing from the ground. Her skirt was long enough that it would still cover everything that...

She felt his hand and she flinched at the sensation. He slid his hand up and her skirt lifted and she felt the breeze on her bare skin, telling her just how much of her was exposed. She straightened abruptly and turned away from his touch, scowling at his innocent expression. When she held the panties out to him, he grabbed her wrist instead and pulled her in close, bending to claim her in a kiss that thrilled through her whole body. She found herself pushing up to meet his mouth and pressing her body against his without even thinking about it. She needed this, and he knew it and he was taking full advantage of her. When the kiss broke off she had to lean against him to keep her feet under her, and he held her up without saying a word.

"You're going to pay for this, you know." She whispered. "I'm going to get you back... I don't know when or how but I'm going to get you back."

"God I hope so." He said, and she could hear the humour in his tone. "But until then, I'm hungry."

She had to admit that she was too. It was the middle of the day and all she had had for breakfast was a large cup of coffee and a single finger-thin breakfast wrap that was mostly lettuce anyway.

"Tell you what... I'm going to hit the washroom. Why don't you go ahead and I'll catch up to you?" He asked and she nodded and turned toward the food court, walking on somewhat unsteady legs as she looked to see which of the many options she wanted to go with. She was just making up her mind when her phone buzzed. She looked and saw a text from him, and her heart lurched.

[Get out of line and go to the railing near the popcorn booth.]

"Son of a bitch..." She whispered as she looked around. He was nowhere to be seen, but she could see the popcorn booth, so she knew that he could see her. Her heart was racing as she walked that way and stepped close to the railing. She could see him standing on the far side of the gap, directly across from her. When her phone buzzed again, she already knew what it was going to say but she looked anyway.

[Legs shoulder width apart and Show Me] He sent.

She licked her lips and widened her stance, looking at his eyes across the distance between them. She didn't look around to see who might be seeing, she didn't allow herself time to think about what she was doing, she just lifted her skirt and showed herself to him. He stared for a long time and then nodded. She let her skirt fall back in relief, but then he smiled and pointed down, toward the lower level, and she looked that way and made eye contact with a man who had just happened to be looking up. By his shocked expression she could tell that he had seen everything and she flushed with colour and turned away from the railing, fleeing the area and trying her very best to lose herself in the press of people in the food court.

————————5————————

She found a corner to hide herself in and she tried to sink into herself and vanish. That was where he found her, huddled into herself, her heart hammering and her whole body shaking. She started when he touched her and then clung to him, trembling as he stroked her hair and soothed her. Neither of them spoke for a long time as they stood there and she grappled with what she was feeling. She had felt fear and mortification jolt through her, followed very quickly by...

By what?

What had she felt at the very core of it? What had being seen by a stranger made her feel? She peeled back the fear and embarrassment and humiliation that she had felt so she could look at the other thing, the one that she had no name for and she was surprised as she lifted her face to look at him.

"How you doin?" He asked and she smiled tentatively.

"That was..." She began.

"...unexpected?" He finished and she nodded. "Want me to take you home?" He asked, concern and worry clear on his face, and she fell in love with him again. She knew that he would take care of her, knew that he would defend her if he had to.

"I do." She said with a nod, but when he tried to move and lead her back to the car, she didn't budge. "I do want you to take me home... but not yet." She clarified and he nodded, his face calm and she was grateful that he was giving her the chance to order her thoughts.

She just stood there for a long few minutes holding on to him, his arms around her for comfort and she accepted that warmth and contact without a sound. When she was calm enough, when she had had enough time to think and put her feelings into context she stepped back from him and looked up at his face again.

"You have more planned, don't you?" she asked and he nodded. "Then I trust you... so what's next?" She asked and he smiled.

"Lunch is next." He said, taking her hand and she nodded and walked with him on unsteady legs to get something to eat.

They made their choices and found a booth to sit in together with their food. They shared off of each other's trays as they usually did and enjoyed the chance to just sit still for a while. She thought nothing of his hand coming to rest on her thigh. He often touched her in public and she enjoyed the casual affection he showed toward her, and right then she needed the contact as she sipped at her drink and just looked around the area. It was the first time she had ever been out to this particular mall and she wasn't particularly impressed. She preferred the small shops along Queen street or the little places that you had to know were there to find them that were scattered all over Toronto over the plethora of huge shopping centres that seemed to be the most popular places to go.

But she knew just why he had brought her here. It had nothing to do with the shopping and everything to do with distance. There was only a minimal chance of running into anyone they knew there, and the chances of being recognized were infinitesimal. It was a safety measure, something he had put a lot of thought into and she was grateful for it now more than ever. The food and the chance to sit and rest had cleared her head somewhat and while she could still feel the twinge of arousal in her core, it wasn't the all-consuming feeling that it had been before. She felt like she was ready to go on, that her legs would be steady and she could weather whatever he wanted from her from here on.

"So..." He began as he leaned closer to her. "What did you feel when that guy saw you?"

The question wasn't entirely unexpected, but she was still a bit shocked by it. She hadn't been completely sure herself at first and even now she was still trying to doubt what she knew.

"I was afraid." She said with a shrug and he knew that she wasn't telling him everything right away.

"What else?" He asked, and she was suddenly very aware of his hand on her thigh. He had slipped higher on her leg and she tried to press her thighs together to keep him away from her... but she already knew that she was too late as she felt his fingers brush against her labia and a gasp escaped her at the touch.

"What else did you feel, Em?" He demanded, his tone low and conversational, but the insistent pressure of his fingers against her pussy was enough to add emphasis to his words.

"I was embarrassed..." She said in a low voice, her hands gripping the tray in front of her. "...mortified." The pressure increased and she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as his wrist moved and the pressure against her slit ground against the pearl of her clit. It wasn't fair that he could do this to her so easily and she had no way to get him back. There was a little movement of his fingers and she felt her labia part and then he was caressing the top of her slit and her pearl directly. She was panting for breath and her arousal was right back to where it was before, perhaps higher as she opened her eyes and looked around.

How many people were looking her way? Did they know what he was doing to her right there in public? Did they even suspect how she felt right then? God, it was so... so...

"How did it really make you feel, Em?" He asked, pressing with fingers and voice and she couldn't resist him.

"It felt good." She managed in a bare whisper. "When I looked down at him and saw him looking up at me, when I realized what he had to have seen..." She couldn't go on... couldn't admit this out loud, not even to him. But he didn't let her get away with it.

"Go on." He urged, his fingers driving her wild under the table, out of sight but right in view. Her breath came faster and deeper and she could feel the heat spreading through her body as she looked around at the dozens of people that were there. If she moaned too loud they would hear her and she knew there was no way that they would miss what she was...

"How did it make you feel, Emily? How did it make you feel to know that a stranger saw your pussy?" He asked.

She swallowed heavily and somehow focused on a man seated at a nearby table. He was watching her... was it the same man? No... he had had dark hair and this man was blonde. He was holding a book and a cup in his hands, a slice of pizza on the tray before him, sunglasses pushed back on his head. To a casual observer he would look like he was reading as he ate his lunch... but she could see his eyes focused on her... staring... watching her. The whole room faded into the background... even Lucas grew dim as she watched the stranger who was watching her. The table seemed to vanish and she spread her legs. A hand lifted her shirt higher and she was displayed for this stranger... this man she had never met before nor would again. She felt the touch at her pussy shift, felt the hand turn and cover her sex completely and two fingers slid into her and curled. She bit back a moan with every bit of concentration she had and felt her pulse in her entire skull as an orgasm threatened.

Could she keep her silence? Could she avoid crying out? She was vocal during sex, it was something that... that... Lucas, his name was Lucas... something that Lucas liked about her. He loved making her moan and whimper and scream... The world faded in and out and she heard, distant and faint, his voice.

"How did it really make you feel?"

"I loved it." She whispered. "When I looked at him looking at me, I thought I..." Even now she couldn't make herself say it, couldn't admit how she had felt, not out loud.

"What did you think?" He pressed, his fingers working through her, one pressing in, sliding through her wetness while the other curled back, rubbing across the top of her canal in the way that made her toes want to curl... hell, that made her hair want to curl when he did it just right, and he was doing it oh, so right.

She whimpered, her eyes losing focus on the stranger who was still, she knew, looking at her and her arms slid off of the table and down. She weakly grasped his arm and tried to stop him, to push him away so she could regain control of herself but she might as well have tried to push the sun backward across the sky for all the strength she had in that moment.

"What was it you thought, Emily?" He asked again and she fought a sob, did everything she could to maintain her composure as some dim, sleepy part of her mind recalled where she was and how many people were nearby.

"I thought I would cum." She said, half sobbing, gripping his wrist with amazing strength, but she wasn't sure if she was going to push him away or hold him where he was. "I thought I would cum so hard my brains would leak out my fucking ears." She said through gritted teeth and she felt a moment of terror as she felt the near-orgasm that had been welling up within her for a while now begin to crest. She wouldn't be able to hold her voice in, not the way she was feeling right now... there was no way she could possibly...

Then he was kissing her, as the simmer in her belly flashed into a fire that wanted to escape her in a scream of release. She gripped his hair with her free hand and he swallowed down the cry that wanted to escape her. Her whole body was tingling all over and she could feel his hand at her pussy, massaging and caressing her still, his fingers sliding through her and stimulating her until she came down off of the high of that release. She was panting for breath and felt disconnected from her body as he sat back again and she caught her breath.

She could feel the cool air on her wet, heated sex very clearly and knew that she would likely have to throw her skirt away for the stain she would leave on it. She knew that she should have been worried about the wetness that was sure to soak into her clothing in that public place but she couldn't seem to make herself care right then. She relaxed back in her seat, heart racing and mind spinning, a slight smile on her lips as she savoured the aftershocks of her pleasure and her eyes focused again on her voyeur. He was watching her still and she could see the little smile on his face now. He wasn't even pretending to read his book anymore and when she met his eyes he nodded and winked at her and she smiled and winked back as she licked her lips.

————————6————————

Her legs were still a bit unsteady, but she was riding on a constant buzz of energy as she left the washroom. The wetness that had soaked into her skirt wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be and after freshening up in the washroom she was ready to move on again and she found him waiting right outside. She paused at the entrance to the washroom when he spotted her and she looked around, smiling and feeling mischievous after her release. When she saw no one in the area looking her way, she lifted her skirt and let him see her bare, bald sex. She held it for as long as she dared before she let the garment fall down again and went to where he was standing. Her heart was racing again, but she felt amazing.

"Someone's in a good mood." He said with a smile as he took her hand and she gave him her best impish smile.

"I feel amazing." She said as they started walking. "My lady-bits are still tingling and my heart races every time I think about what we just..." A full-body shiver ran through her and she rose up on her toes as they moved on through the mall.

"So it's a good think I didn't take you home then?" He asked and she blushed and nodded, looking away as she thought it all over.

Exposing herself this way was something she never would have considered on her own. She knew it was something he was very interested in, which was the only reason she had agreed to it in the first place, bet or no bet. But now... now she couldn't help but think about how it had felt to be seen. She was still acutely aware of her panty-less state in the skirt as they stopped at another storefront to look at the display. She was looking around at who was nearby and waiting for him to give the command. She was actually looking forward to it and when it didn't come, she looked at him, slightly puzzled.

"I thought we'd do some shopping here." He said and she allowed her eyes to focus on the display and the name of the shop for the first time.

It was called 'Princessories' and she thought for just a second that it was another knock-off store that catered to young women, which was something that annoyed her to no end. But then she saw what was in the window and a little shiver ran through her. At a casual look, it was another lingerie store, but the style and cut of the clothes there, as well as other things that were displayed gave away the truth.

It was a sex shop. She followed him inside readily enough, her mood still high and her body still aching for more than what they had already done.

"So what do you think about leaving in a naughty school-girl outfit?" He asked and she snorted as she looked at the racks of magazines and other, more common displays.

"I think you just want me in a shorter skirt." She said and he smiled as he fingered a few things from various displays. There was a wand-style 'Back Massager' that only the hopelessly naíve would think was actually used to massage someones sore neck. Boxes of handcuffs, with and without fuzzy sheaths and a few small toys were at the front of the shop.