Show Me

Story Info
Seduction on a balcony.
2.1k words
4.42
18.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an optics engineer, spectrometers talk to me, people leave me alone, especially women. I like it that way. I understand scientific instruments. I don't understand people. No logic. My late wife was the only non scientist I could stand and she is three years dead. I have still not really recovered and I hide behind my obsession with light and telescopes, avoiding humans as best I can.

My brother Jim is younger than me but seems to think that I need looking after or maybe he is just one of those sheepdog type people. Everyone must conform, every one must be happy, so it was not really out of character when I got an invitation to a party which is his words was a "small shindig to celebrate your birthday and such things".

He follows up the invitation not just once, but a number of times and then to complete the pressure, my young niece Alice is on the phone "You are coming to your party aren't you Uncle Dirk?"

He knows damn well I cannot disappoint young Alice. Manipulation of epic proportions.

So, I arrive at the appointed time, chat happily with Alice. Soon, dinner has been eaten, along with lots of wine and Alice has been sent off to bed so I must now socialise. The problem that I have found with being an obsessive scientist is that people try not to engage after the first meeting. In fact they tend to flee rapidly. It makes socialising very uncomfortable and I end up standing alone in a corner, eyeing the door and wondering if I can politely go home yet.

Tonight is no different and I am edging toward the door when a woman ambles up to me. She dressed in a sort of grey/silver/black stretchy material tube that just fits her torso and leaves little to the imagination, high heels and seamed black stockings completed her get up. I supposed it was all designed to show off her almost albino like lack of melanin.

"Hi," she says taking my hand and fluttering her eyes at me "I am Judy."

She smiles sweetly, keeps my hand languidly in hers and starts to ask me about astronomy, one of my obsessions. I decide to see how long she can survive my obsessions, in my search for topics of converstation I mention that I had recently photographed the Great Orion nebula and that Orion itself was probably the easiest constellation to see. I start describing the equipment i used and camera settings. Instead of fleeing, she strokes my arm while listening attentively to me.

"Is it still visible?" she asks in soft hoarse whisper when I pause to take breath.

"What? Orion?"

"Yes."

"Yes. With a decent telescope." A good excuse for no action. It normally works, but this time it doesn't

"Show me." she says.

"I can't, not without a decent telescope."

"You said that already. Now show me where the nebula is, even if I cannot see it, I can imagine it."

"It will be difficult to see; Orion as it is already setting."

"Show me." Repetitive, demanding. I am running out of excuses.

I sigh and she smiles gently in triumph. I gesture to the open french doors leading out onto the balcony.

She walks ahead of me, swaying gently and my sleeping sex drive encouraged by a couple of glasses of wine sits up and starts to take notice.

She stops at the railing of the balcony and I stop next to her. The city stretches out in front of us like a carpet of fire, too many lights, too much sodium yellow and the aerosols (sea spray for the uninitiated) in the sky make it throb with light pollution.

I look around, orientate myself in the sky and, as I expected Orion is setting into sea. The recognisable belt practically resting on the the horizon. Betelgeuse glows red and malevolent to the right of the belt. The constellation is unmistakable.

"There." I point toward the belt.

"Where?"

"The three stars? On the horizon?"

"What three stars? I can't see them. Stand behind me point over my shoulder."

I step behind her, rest my arm on her shoulder and point. "There."

She moves back till she is resting her almost naked back against my chest.

"Oh, those three stars? They don't look like a belt." She pouts.

Now her buttocks are pressing against my semi erect cock and moving, slowly side to side; she is obviously enjoying the feeling.

I try to pull back but she holds onto my pointing arm, "Where is the nebula? You said it is in the sword?"

"Yeh, yesss. Down from the belt." I am now thoroughly distracted and I gesture vaguely in the direction of the sword. Her perfume encloses us like a warm mist. Every breath I take sucks her musky smell deeper into me arousing me further.

Three years of celibacy have left me with a dark tide of desire and lust dammed up and held in check by work, anguish and grief. Her nearness, her scent, her touch destroy my fragile control completely.

I am now having difficulty speaking. I take a step back to stop her rubbing against my erection and she collapses against me. I make a grab with my unencumbered hand at her waist, miss and end up with a handful of breast, she grabs my hand, holds it in position and I feel her nipple start to harden under my hand. She sighs and starts to lean forward, pressing my erection firmly into the crack of her backside and she starts to move up and down in a grinding sort of motion. Losing all control I slide my other hand up onto her soft and sexy neck and tilt her head back burying my face in her scented hair.

I bite gently on her shoulder and she moans gently. Now impatient and consumed with an urge to fuck and empty my balls into her I slide a hand down over her belly. I sweep the hem of her short dress upwards, feeling for her pussy.

She is not wearing panties. She is clean shaven, wet and ready. Somehow she gets my zip down and my raging cock out of my pants. With a firm and skillful grip she guides my cock into her pussy. I grab her hips and thrust into her, my balls slapping against her pussy. My thrusts elicit soft squeals of pleasure from her and I manage to get a good dozen thrusts in before I feel the cum surging up through my cock to ejaculate inside her in a mind searing blast.

As my mind starts to clear I realise that I must be completely visible to anyone looking out across the balcony. I look around but the doors have been quietly closed and the curtains drawn.

She turns then, kisses me on the mouth, "Jim says happy birthday and we can use the guest bedroom for the rest of the night."

She leads me by the hand to a door in the corner of the balcony. The door opens into what can only be described as a room an upmarket bordello. How do I know what such a room looks like? Don't ask. Just because I don't like people doesn't mean I don't have a decadent streak. She finds a bottle of bubbly and two glasses and before I know what is happening, I am sipping wine and she is on her knees in front of me and has my surprisingly semi erect cock out of my pants and in her mouth. She takes a sip of wine and takes my cock back into her mouth. The icy feeling causes me to gasp, but it doesn't take long before my cock is hard and straining to get at her again but she giggles, twirls away and leads me by my throbbing cock to the bed.

"Undress me!" she says.

It takes longer than it should have. First I have to taste her mouth filled with our combined juices and a mouthful of wine. Then I roll her dress down over her breast so I can suck her hard nipples and kiss her breasts with a mouthful of cold wine. She holds my face against a breast and murmurs soft but obscene words to me.

I tear myself away, slide the dress down over her belly and, following the dress with my lips and tongue I find her belly button. Over her buttocks the dress goes and my lips find that she has thin hedge of pubic hair leading down to her pussy. I follow it with my tongue till I taste her arousal, her heat. I want to eat her pussy so I push her down onto her back and she lies on the bed, legs spread wide, pussy gaping, her knees pulled up to her breasts. She looks like a porn star, high heels still on her feet. I pull them off and toss them to one side. Experience matters. I have had high heels tearing bits out of my back before. It was not an experience I wish to repeat.

I must have pumped a lot of cum inside her because it is still oozing out of her and I cannot resist tasting it. I kneel in front of her wet and already well used pussy. Her clit is easy to find and I soon have it in my lips and she is grinding herself against my face and moaning, "Don't stop, don't stop. Fuck. Don't stop."

I slide two fingers inside her and after a few sweeps, I find her g-spot. I know I have found it because she arches her back, driving her heels into my back. No words now, just a rhythmic, "Uh, uh, uh!"

She doesn't last long. Suddenly she is shaking and shuddering. I brace myself for a squirt but nothing comes for which I must admit to being quire relieved.

I stand up and undress while watching her shudder and shake as the orgasm leaves her. I climb between her legs and start to pump slowly, methodically, deeply into her. She is tight, hot and very wet. Her nipples are hard, erect and so enticing but my cock is in her as far as I can push it. My balls are against her arse. I pause there and find myself staring into her eyes. As I fuck her something stirs inside me, the darkness in my soul seems to evaporate. The feeling overwhelms my control and suddenly I am slamming myself into her. We move in the ancient rhythm, her voice soft and needy, mine harsh and lustful.

"Do it. Do it. Harder!" she suddenly says. Overwhelmed by lust and desire I feel my cock swelling and pulsing. I feel the cum rising up in me and again pouring into her as she shakes and thrashes under me. It seems to go on forever and when it is over I collapse next to her, sweep her into my arms and hold her there.

Sometime later I awake and find her lying next to me face down on the bed, her beautifully curve backside close enough to stroke. I run my hand down her back and over the swell of her buttocks. She murmurs in her sleep and then lifts her buttocks up, inviting more attention. I keep stroking and soon the sleepy murmurs turn to sounds of wakeful lust. I run a finger down the cleft in her backside, my finger tickling her anus as it passes.

"Uh, uh." I hear and obey. My fingers find her pussy and she spreads her legs wider so I can get a thumb insider her and a forefinger on her clit. It doesn't take long for her pussy to get wet and ready for me. I lift her onto her knees and slide my cock inside her. She murmurs gently as I push inside her, slowly becoming more vocal more active as I pump my cock into her. Soon my cock is thrusting deep inside her and she is moaning gently into the pillow.

Then she turns away.

"Bastard. I was sleeping so nicely. Lie on your back. I want to ride you."

And I lie there watching her body in the faint light as she thrusts against my body, our juices mingling and making a puddle on my belly. Suddenly she collapses on me.

"Finish it for me." she says and lying on my back I thrust up and into her until I spurt cum inside her.

In the morning when I wake she is gone but the world doesn't look so grey and bleak as it did last evening