Show Me, Emma, Show Me

Story Info
A newspaper ad leads to stardom of a sort.
11.1k words
4.67
3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma Hepworth took the elevator down to the lobby from her condo on the thirty-fourth floor as she did most mornings between 7:20 and 7:30 AM. 'Good morning,' she said and smiled at Frank at his security desk and he returned her greeting and cheery smile. She walked the half a block to Sandy's Coffee Shop and ordered her coffee. It was nothing fancy, coffee with a little cream, she liked to taste coffee and Sandy made good coffee.

She collected her order, chose a table and sat. She gazed at the rush on the street as people made their way to work while toying with her wedding ring. Much had happened in her life in the past three years beginning with the sudden death of her husband, Jim, of 25 years from a massive heart attack. It was traumatic and after the initial shock she began to consider her future. She was now alone in the world, no children, no living relatives. They had owned a highly successful printing business but she had no interest in running it without Jim, there were too many memories. There were no problems selling the business or the large home they had built and financially, she was secure.

As she watched the hubbub out on the street she continued to twirl her wedding ring and think of Jim. They had had a good life, they had been happy in every respect and several years before Jim's death they had dipped their toes into the swinging lifestyle. It was at Emma's urging and at first Jim was unsure. Emma was certainly highly sexual and he realized she often needed more than he could give even though she aroused him like no other woman had but did he want to see her with other men? He gradually warmed to the idea and they proceeded with care, caution and a discerning eye. Their first meeting was with a couple who were professors at a local university named Oliver and Christine and when Jim saw his sexy wife being fucked he was hooked, it was an incredibly horny experience and Emma thoroughly enjoyed it. After meeting several times Oliver and Christine introduced Emma and Jim to Henry and Abigail, another couple who were also professors at the university. They were in their early sixties, had been swingers for many years and had prodigious sexual appetites and imaginations. They introduced Emma and Jim to many new aspects of erotic and exciting sex.

They lived in a sprawling house in the mountains north of the city where they hosted elaborate sex orgies. The orgies were often themed events involving role-play and were always very erotic affairs. Henry and Abigail had a large selection of costumes and props to act out various scenarios on hand at their mountain retreat. The orgies took place in a barn that had been converted into a sex playground catering to diverse tastes. At their first orgy, Emma and Jim experienced sexual sensory overload with the sights and sounds of people engaging in all sorts of erotic behaviour around them but they knew they liked it. Emma loved displaying herself to men who were naked and erect and fucked by different cocks, particularly one straight after another.

Over the course of many weekends Emma had assumed the roles of slave, dominatrix, schoolgirl, teacher, secretary, boss, hooker, slut wife and other characters and was turned on by all of it. It was at an orgy that Emma experienced interracial sex for the first time. The gatherings were known as the "United Nations Orgy" and multiracial sex was an interest of Henry and Abigail and a passion for  Abigail who boasted to have had sex with men of 27 different nationalities. Emma was a willing protégé with five nations to her credit and loved the experience of intimacy with men and women of different ethnic backgrounds. Abigail began her adventure right after university when she travelled to Africa. Her first interracial experience was with a Nigerian man who had very dark skin and the color contrast between their bodies when they were naked was spectacularly arousing for her and later, Henry, who loved to watch his wife with black men. She preferred black men above all others and her judgement was based on a wide sampling and a lot of experience. 

After Oliver and Christine took teaching positions in Japan, Emma and Jim became good friends with Abigail and Henry and spent many weekends with them in the mountains. They sometimes watched pornographic films, usually well-hung black men fucking white women and they became a real turn on for Emma. They rarely sat through an entire film, Emma would be writhing on top of Henry's cock as she watched the action unfold on the screen and having many orgasms at the same time Abigail was riding Jim's cock. Emma's favorite porn movies were the ones featuring "Gangbang Gloria," they were amateur rather than professional and filmed by Gloria's husband most often in their home. They always featured Gloria with several black men and Emma loved the way Gloria dressed erotically for them and enjoyed showing off her body. She also enjoyed the attention of several men as did Emma. She also liked "Jan b" movies for many of the same reasons.

'Oh, how I'd love that!' Emma exclaimed one Saturday night as she stroked Henry's cock and watched Gloria with a black cock in each hand, one in her mouth and another in her pussy.

'If you truly want that it can be arranged,' Henry replied.

'Yes please,' Emma said as she straddled Henry and sat down on his erection.

Henry was as good as his word and after a few weeks Emma found herself in the same position as Gloria enjoying four black cocks while Jim stood beside the bed being sucked off by the black wife of one of the men. It was the first of many times Emma was with these men and she never tired of it. They would pound her mercilessly one after the other in different positions and she loved it all. Like Gloria, she was immensely aroused by exposing herself in lewd and obscene ways in front of men who ogled her and stroked their cocks before they fucked her. 

Another passion of Henry and Abigail's was taking photographs and videos and they used their cameras during all of their sexual gatherings with the consent of the participants and later presented their guests with photo albums and DVDs. Emma now used these in her masturbatory fantasies while using vibrators and dildos. Her favorite video was with the black men. Henry had skillfully recorded Jim with his cock spraying cum in the black woman's mouth and all over her face in the foreground while she was on the bed surrounded by black men and being pumped violently in the background. There were also lots of close ups of black cocks in her hands and mouth and one cock after another entering her pussy and discharging there huge loads of creamy white cum. It was not only the visuals that turned Emma on but her whimpers, moans and screams of sexual pleasure.

After Jim passed away she continued to visit Henry and Abigail for sex and was invited to the orgies and always attended. She enjoyed being the focus with Henry and Abigail, receiving their combined attention was deliciously satisfying for her. At orgies she was much in demand and never lacked for partners throughout the night. Emma was a good dancer and Henry loved to watch her perform an erotic striptease. It surprised her just how much dancing and lewdly displaying her body turned her on. She became bolder with her obscene displays and was lustily encouraged to go further and further by Henry and other men when she performed at orgies and she was only too happy to oblige. She loved an audience particularly when they were engaged in masturbation and other foreplay while she aroused them with her lewd performance.

She had become accustomed to the level of stimulation more than one partner provided, she loved the many fingers, tongues and stiff cocks and the feel of cum spurting into her pussy, mouth and over her body simultaneously and she adored being gangbanged without let up until she was filled and splattered with semen. The more partners she had the hornier she became. After a while she began to think her promiscuity was a bizarre attempt to punish Jim for leaving her. She felt she had become a slut by allowing herself to be fucked by multiple men at every opportunity. It was only when she was alone at home following an orgy she felt ashamed. As she prepared for a shower there would be the taste of cum and pussy juice in her mouth, semen still clung to parts of her body and her pussy was full of it and her thong soaked in it. She didn't feel right without Jim, he had been an integral part of her sex life, there were too many memories of him when she was with other couples despite how much she enjoyed and wanted the group sex. She missed him, she missed sex with him and she reluctantly ended her swinging lifestyle.

At 49, Emma could easily pass for 39 and was still able to catch the eye of men of all ages. She had a well-proportioned figure although she thought her breasts were too large. Jim had always said they were perfect as was her bottom, 'Eleven out of ten, maybe twelve for each,' he always said. She knew men found her sexy and since Jim's death there had been opportunities to date but it just never felt right. She dressed well in a manner that complimented her body and it excited her to know that men stared at her with one thing on their naughty minds. She was frequently horny and knew there would be no problem for her to find a man and get laid but she was nervous about a serious relationship. Sex with Henry and Abigail and the orgies had been easy, they required no commitment, just a willingness to have sex and she had done that in spades.

She now filled her time with activities. For years Emma had been involved with local amateur dramatics and had performed every role both on and off stage but now she was also taking a night school course in cooking and another in psychology, she did volunteer work at the local Food Bank and met with three lady friends once a week to play golf and have lunch. The husband of one of her friends had even propositioned her and for a brief moment she had considered taking him up on his offer before coming to her senses.

Emma glanced around the coffee shop and saw a newspaper on the seat beside her. Normally she never read a newspaper, she got the news from the internet or radio but something urged her to pick it up. She thumbed idly through the pages when something caught her eye. It was an advertisement for people required for TV commercials and print ads. That interested her, she had dealt with advertising companies and TV stations at the printing company. She quietly ripped the ad out of the page, folded it and slipped it into the back pocket of her jeans.

A young man had been staring at Emma from across the café for at least five minutes. Each time she glanced his way he would quickly look away. It became a game where she was in control, she liked to tease and knew this young guy she deemed to be in his early twenties was thinking how much he would like to fuck her. It made her horny and she made sure she moved her body in as sensual a way as the chair allowed. She drained her cup, stood and walked towards the door making sure her admirer got a good look as she purposely dropped the cup in front of the bin, bent over, picked it up and deposited it. On the street, she decided if he followed her out she would let herself be seduced. She was in great need of a young stud's rock hard erection pounding her cock-neglected pussy. When Emma looked back he wasn't there and somewhat disappointed, she made her way back to the condo.

Emma called the number in the newspaper ad and spoke with an informative lady named Jean and made an appointment for the following afternoon. Jean Kirkstone greeted Emma with a smile and a handshake and led her to a bright office against a bank of tall windows. 'We are a sort of clearing house for TV, radio, print and of course, internet commercials,' she began, 'we match your profile with the requirements of the commercial, something like a dating site but our jobs are real.' She gave a little laugh and Emma joined in, she had a brief association with a dating site and was well aware of what Jean meant. Jean proceeded to ask Emma a series of questions designed to fit her into appropriate commercials. She was particularly interested in Emma's involvement with amateur dramatics, 'That's a definite asset, it means you can deliver a line or two instead of always being a mute, background adornment.' When the questions were finished Jean scanned the sheet and said, 'Right, we have a 49 year old lady, 5' 6", very attractive and vivacious, with experience in amateur dramatics. Just those few details from your profile will attract a lot of attention, you may be a very busy girl. We'll be in touch, I hope you have many happy assignments.' Jean accompanied Emma to the front where they shook hands and parted.

Three days later Emma's career in commercials began with the role of walking a dog along a park path and smiling a lot with two other fiftyish ladies as the narrator extolled the wonders of some new medication. More assignments followed, they were varied and in some she got to speak a couple of lines which spawned ads for the radio. She was quite busy and loved the people she met and the varied locations she worked. As directors realized she could take their direction well and deliver the lines as they wanted, the demand for her increased.

Emma received a call from Jean Kirkstone with the offer of a special assignment. 'We're looking for three mature and attractive ladies for a new online catalogue of vacation wear. It will consist of casual but high end vacation clothes for day and evening, beachwear and swimwear and I immediately thought of you. You'll spend about a week in and around Miami and all expenses will be covered. The modelling team will also consist of three young ladies and three young men. How do you feel about modelling very skimpy bikinis?'

'Oh, I'm perfectly fine with that,' Emma replied. It was a no-brainer. She knew she looked good in a swimsuit or bikini, or so Jim had told her many times and displaying her body turned her on. She marked the time off on her calendar.

The flight to Miami was uneventful and the weather upon landing was perfect for swimwear and the beach. There was a gathering in the hotel bar for models and crew and Emma was pleased to see a couple of people she had worked with before. Shelley was one of the younger ladies and Gavin one of the men. In overall command was the director/photographer Amy Capella, a rising star in the business.

'This company must be well-heeled,' Gavin commented to Emma as they stood at the hotel bar.

'Why do you say that?' Emma asked.

'Usually on these gigs there are two or three to a room, here we each have our own room. I think Amy can pull those strings since she is much in demand.'

'Okay everyone, gather around,' Amy called out. 'Welcome, glad you all made it and I'm looking forward to a great shoot. We'll be photographing in the hotel, on the grounds, the beach and in the water as well as a few locations some of us will travel to. Our client wants an innovative campaign and that's what we'll give them. So, mingle, get to know one another and we meet again in the Ferris Lounge at nine AM sharp.'

As the evening progressed it was learned that each group of three models had a dresser that was familiar with the clothes each was to wear. The vital statistics for each model had been submitted and outfits allocated accordingly.

When Emma and the other models met the following morning Amy's crew had already been at work for over two hours. Lisa, Amy's assistant, led them out to the hotel gardens where a marquee had been erected that would act as a change room. Privacy was limited but that wasn't unusual in this business but the somewhat exotic locale added a touch of sensuality that Emma felt immediately. The young male models were well toned and when Emma lingered her gaze on Gavin, dressed in a pair of briefs, he caught her stare and gave her a big smile. She felt embarrassed to be caught ogling this young man's body but couldn't deny being aroused by it.

The gardens of the hotel with its palms, hibiscus, bougainvillea and other exotic plants provided the perfect backdrop for Amy. The morning began slowly but everyone soon got up to speed and by lunch were operating like an oiled machine. The day was spent in the garden and lobby area of the hotel, the clothes were lovely and very high-end. There is always a lot of hurry up and wait with this type of work as you await your turn in front of the camera and by four-thirty Amy called it a wrap. After dinner most of the crew went to a nightclub down the block but Emma decided to stay at the hotel and have a drink in the bar with Lexi, another of the older ladies. They were chatting and sipping their drinks when Gavin walked in. 'Hi, Gavin, come and join us,' Lexi called out.

Gavin smiled, came over and sat. 'You know one another?' Emma asked.

Gavin and Lexi stared at one another for several seconds before Lexi said, 'Er, yes, we've worked together before.' The looks told Emma there was more there but didn't pursue it.

'Not going to the nightclub?' Emma asked Gavin.

'It's not my thing, I'm not much of a dancer and I don't like the noise they pretend is music these days. I'd much rather chat with you two lovely ladies,' he said.

Emma laughed, 'Well, thank you kind Sir but we're old enough to be your mother.'

'I prefer older ladies, always have, they are much more interesting to talk to and by far, sexier,' he gave a sideways glance to Lexi who quickly looked away.

Emma's suspicions were heightened when Lexi left for her room and Gavin made his exit shortly afterwards and was now convinced they had a thing going on. Lucky Lexi, Emma thought.

Next morning work began at nine and by lunch the clothing was finished and the beachwear would commence following lunch. The crew moved the marquee onto the beach and the modeling of wraps and beach shirts etc. began. The older threesome didn't have a lot to model so their afternoon work was light and they enjoyed watching Amy work with the others. They would stay on the beach tomorrow for swimwear modeling in the morning then move to one of the hotel pools for the afternoon. 

After dinner Emma went up to her room and planned on a quiet evening. She stripped off, had a shower and put on one of Jim's t-shirts that she always wore for bed. It was baggy and came down below her bottom. She was pouring a glass of wine when there was a knock on her door. She looked through the peephole and saw it was Lexi. She opened the door and let her in. 'I didn't want to be alone and didn't want to sit in the bar all night so I thought I'd come and see if you wanted a gal chat and this,' and held up a bottle of wine.

'Sure,' Emma said and stepped aside to let Lexi in.'

Emma poured another glass and they sat down. 'I haven't seen you before, is this your first gig of this type?' Emma said it was and that she was enjoying it. 'They're not all this nice, so you picked a good one.'

'I gather you and Gavin have worked together before?'

Lexi looked down at her glass, 'Er, yes, we've worked together a few times.'

'I sensed last night that there's more than just a working relationship with you two,' Emma said.

'It was that obvious?' Yes, we met at another kind of shoot and like to get together once in a while.'

'What kind of a shoot?'

'Pornographic!'

'What!' Emma cried, almost choking on her wine.

'It's not uncommon in our business to get into adult stuff, the money is good and it is fun - if you like showing off your body and being fucked and I like both.'

Emma thought for a moment, becoming more aroused by the second. 'How did you ever start?'

'Amy knows one of the best adult photographers and videographers in the biz, a woman named Marcie Graham. I mentioned to Amy I was interested and she gave me her contact details. I began with a few still photography sessions, some on my own, some with women and some with men then I graduated to video. I enjoyed doing the videos best, the men are young, well-toned and usually have big dicks and can give you a satisfying fucking. With still photos you are constantly stopping so the perfect shot can be taken, his cock might be deep into you and all you want to do is have him pound you but once the shot is taken you move on to something else. Some of the men lose their erections and have to be hardened again. You never feel like you've been fucked but with videos you know you've been fucked. I did some still work with Gavin and my first video and believe me, he's one that never loses his hard-on.'